Skrevet av Emne: NYHETER: Ex-player/-manager news, Part 9  (Lest 37791 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

Sv: NYHETER: Ex-player/-manager news, Part 9
« Svar #90 på: Februar 05, 2009, 21:41:57 »
  Dan Harding, solgt til Ipswich for en tid siden og som skåret mot oss på utlån i Southend i fjor, skal spille resten av sesongen i Reading (lån). Kilde: TIPS.

Royals to unlock Harding's potential

READING are convinced they can bring out the best of Dan Harding and help him fulfil his potential.
The 25-year-old joined from Ipswich Town on loan last week until the end of the season.
The move surprised many fans who questioned why the Royals needed a player who could not hold down a regular place in a mid-table Town side.
But they insist they have made an astute signing by landing Harding who will provide much-needed cover anywhere down the left.
Coppell knew the Gloucester-born player from his time in charge of Brighton when Harding was a youngster.
His displays for the south-coast club led to a trumpeted £850,000 move to Leeds United in 2005. But he struggled for first-tea m football at Elland Road and eventually left for Ipswich in a swap deal with Ian Westlake.
However, after an impressive start at Portman Road, he lost his place and was loaned to League One Southend United before Reading came in last week.
And Royals director of football Nick Hammond admitted: “Dan is an interesting one. He has a lot of very good criteria in terms of the physical and technical attributes required to be a top player.
“He burst onto the scene and joined Leeds for a lot of money when he was still relatively young. But his career has flattened out a bit since then and he has failed to live up to that promise.
“However, we feel he’s a boy who needs to the right environment in which to flourish and we believe we can provide him with that. He’s 25 now and he needs to kick on. He’s matured a lot recently as he is now married with a young daughter.
”He needs the right home and we think he will have that here. The ball is now in his court and he is desperate to do well between now and the end of the season in order to win a long term contract with us.”
Harding found life unbearable at Portman Road under Town boss Jim Magilton. The final straw arrived the day he was left out of their glittering FA Cup tie at Chelsea recently despite starting the previous game in a superb 4-1 victory at Crystal Palace, his one and only league appearance for the Tractor Boys this season.
Harding was not in the Reading squad for the 0-0 draw at Queens Park Rangers last Saturday, though he did travel with his new team-mates.
And the ex-England Under 21 star declared: “I found out Reading were interested. I knew they had seen me play a few games so I was delighted when they came in for me.
“I played in our 4-1 win at Crystal Palace but I was left out completely when we played Chelsea in the FA Cup.
“I went from playing in a team that won 4-1 to not even being in the squad.
“It obviously showed he (Magilton) had a personal problem with me. It was nothing to do with football. Then he told me Reading had come in and that I could go. That was it as far as I was concerned.
“Obviously, I was disappointed when it became clear I wasn’t part of the manager’s plans so it was brilliant when a new challenge came about.”
He added: “I’ve come to a club that is doing really well. The lads in the team deserve to be there. I can’t complain if I don’t play straight away so I just have to train hard and hope things progress from there.
“Steve Coppell knows me and what I can do. I was only a kid at Brighton when he was manager there. He did a fantastic job and I was in and around the first-team, though I didn’t play many games.
“I’ve come here on loan and if I can prove myself I hope something can happen at the end of it. I can play anywhere down the left-hand side and if there is a hole that needs to be filled I can fill it.
“I want to help with whatever needs to be done. Hopefully along the way I can impress a few people and earn a permanent contract.”

readingchronicle.co.uk

kjelvi

« Svar #91 på: Februar 06, 2009, 00:11:14 »
Telfer: I made the right call

Paul Telfer today insisted his deadline-day departure from Leeds United was in the best interests of the club, admitting the squad at Elland Road has swollen to an unhealthy size.
The 37-year-old defender cut short his season-long deal with Leeds on Monday afternoon, terminating the contract by mutual consent, and he saw his exit as a necessary way of helping reduce the crowd of more than 25 professionals who are under the control of manager Simon Grayson.
Telfer, who was signed by ex-Leeds boss Gary McAllister and made 18 appearances during the first half of this term, found himself on the fringes of United's plans after Grayson's appointment in December, and the pair agreed that a parting of ways would be sensible before the January transfer window closed at 5pm on Monday.
Telfer said: "It's strange because Simon's in the same position that Gary McAllister was in when he first came to Leeds.
"The club have got far too many players on their books and it's something Simon's trying to address. It's not always a healthy situation when you've got big groups of guys who are training with a club but aren't going to play, and I thought it was best if I helped him with that.
"I wasn't in the team and I accepted that because the defence improved under him with other players in it, so I went to see him and said that I thought it would be better for him if I wasn't hanging around the place.
"He assured me that I wasn't in the way or causing a nuisance but he was very honest about the fact that I might not get a game there.
"It was all very amicable and we decided it was best to go our separate ways. I think it was important for Leeds that I took that decision."
Telfer was a speculative signing in August when McAllister took him on a free transfer, reviving a career which had been threatened by a serious foot injury eight months earlier.
His time with Leeds started promisingly, but Telfer's form deteriorated as United's results worsened in the run-up to Christmas and McAllister's sacking on December 21.
Richard Naylor's recent arrival at Leeds increased further the competition for places in Grayson's defence, and Telfer was one of two departures from Elland Road on deadline day with young goalkeeper Jonathan Lund also agreeing to terminate his contract.

YEP

lojosang

« Svar #92 på: Februar 06, 2009, 01:05:50 »
Telfer viser seg jo som en hedersmann igjen. Synd han mista formen. Er vel alderen og skadene, som Waccoen sier i denne Promotråden.
- Leif Olav

kjelvi

« Svar #93 på: Februar 06, 2009, 10:02:49 »
Ian Harte til St.Mirren

Former Leeds United defender Ian Harte says he hopes to use a move to St Mirren to resurrect his dream of playing for Celtic. (Daily Record)

kjelvi

« Svar #94 på: Februar 06, 2009, 10:09:20 »
Ian Harte til St.Mirren
Former Leeds United defender Ian Harte says he hopes to use a move to St Mirren to resurrect his dream of playing for Celtic. (Daily Record)

Exclusive: St Mirren deal could resurrect Celtic dream, says Ian Harte

FORMER Leeds United star Ian Harte last night revealed how he hopes to use a shock move to St Mirren to resurrect his dream of signing for Celtic.
Free agent Harte spoke exclusively to Record Sport as he signed for Paisley boss Gus MacPherson until the and of the season.
The 31-year-old hopes to use his time in Ferguslie Park to rebuild a career which has taken him to a World Cup, the Champions League and UEFA Cup semi-finals and seen him line up against some of the best attackers in the world in the Premiership and La Liga.
And Harte believes he can follow in the footsteps of fellow Irishman Willo Flood by using the short-term deal to win a long-term future in Paradise. Harte revealed he spoke to Hoops boss Gordon Strachan about leaving Spanish side Levante for Celtic three years ago.
He added: "I look at someone like Willo Flood and I think to myself, 'That could be me'.
"Willo went up to Dundee United from Cardiff and did well at Tannadice.
"He earned himself a move to Celtic and fair play to him for that.
"It's a dream for guys like Willo and myself to get a chance like that.
"I hope I can get the same opportunity to show what I can do at St Mirren."
MacPherson was delighted to land the player, who was used to multi-million pound salaries at Leeds and his other former clubs, Levante and Sunderland.
He left the Stadium of Light last summer and recently had a brief spell at Blackpool.
MacPherson said: "He has made his money and I can assure you he isn't coming to St Mirren for that!
"He is here because he wants to play football.
"I had recently seen Ian playing for Blackpool so when we got a phone call to say he was available, we knew that he was exactly what we were looking for.
"I know he hasn't played that much first-team football lately but he has been keeping himself fit - we have done our homework.
"Boys like Ian Harte don't get offered to you very often and the guy is desperate to play football."
Harte could make his debut in tomorrow's Homecoming Scottish Cup fifth-round tie at Motherwell.
MacPherson said: "Ian will train wi th us on Friday morning and then we'll make a decision after that on whether he goes into the squad for Saturday."

dailyrecord.co.uk

kjelvi

« Svar #95 på: Februar 06, 2009, 10:14:38 »
Gardner ends spell at Elland Road
League One outfit Leeds' youngster Scott Gardner has left Elland Road after his contract was cancelled by mutual consent.
The 20-year-old made two appearances last season for United but has not featured this term.
He said: "I'm sad to be leaving because I've been here for a long time but this is the next chapter for me.
"There is a good squad of players here and hopefully this is now an opportunity for me to play regular competitive football."
Egen tråd: http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php?topic=11741.0

Gardner out to prove his worth with Stags
THERE is no doubting Scott Gardner's pedigree. An England international at under-16 and under-17 level, he came through the ranks at Leeds with a crop of players that included Aaron Lennon and Fabian Delph.
But reputations count for very little in the Blue Square Premier, as the 20-year-old knows only too well.
Gardner only joined Mansfield on Monday, but he is not totally alien to life in the top tier of English non-league football.
Only last year the right-sided player swapped the plush surroundings of Elland Road for the less salubrious Throstle Nest, home of Farsley Celtic.
There he gained a valuable insight into life away from a big club.
 Now he finds himself in a similar situation at the Stags, having been released from his Leeds contract last week by mutual consent.
Gardner has plenty to prove, but is hoping to show that former Leeds first team coach Neil McDonald, now assistant manager at Blackburn, was right to recommend him to Stags boss David Holdsworth.
He said: "I was at Leeds for about ten years and it was brilliant to sign for them because they were my team when I was growing up.
"I played at every level for them but I had to move on to progress my career.
"While I was there they had Aaron Lennon (now at Tottenham) and Fabian Delph, who is doing well for Leeds and has played for England at under-21 level.
"There were also other lads there who are playing in Leagues One and Two now, and I would like to think I have learned from being with them."
But Gardner is under no illusions about how tough Conference football really is.
"It is obviously not quite as good as the first-team level at Leeds, but it is still a high standard and a lot more competitive than reserve team football," he said.
"Every player has to be ambitious – you shouldn't be playing otherwise – and I want to get back in the league and play as high as I can.
"I'm hoping I can do that by coming to Mansfield, because the manager here is just as ambitious as I am.
"With the ground and past history, Mansfield are not a Conference club. If we can't make the play-offs this season hopefully we can get promoted the following year."
Gardner was born in Luxembourg but grew up in Harrogate and joined his favourite team when he was "ten or 11."
He made his senior Leeds debut in a 1-0 Carling Cup win over Macclesfield Town in August 2007, and played his first league game for the club in a 2-1 victory over Gillingham at the end of last season.
But Gardner feels the move to Field Mill is a positive one.
He said: "When I spoke to the manager at Mansfield I liked what I heard. "We both want to achieve things and hopefully we can help each other.
"He's played at a good level and had a very good career, so he knows the game inside out. I'm sure I can learn a few things from him.
"It is a good time to join because the team is going well and the spirits are high."
With Gary Silk suspended for tomorrow's game with York, Gardner faces a straight battle with fellow new signing Gianluca Havern for the right-back spot.
But the 20-year-old believes he can impress just as much on the right wing in the long-term, where he can utilise his attacking instincts.
He said: "I have a bit of pace, I like to get forward whether I play at right-back or right midfield, and I like to beat my man and get in the crosses.
"But at the same time I am young and there are plenty of things I can improve on.
"There are a few good players who can play in my positions and the team is on a good run.
"But I am just hoping to show in training exactly what I can do."

thisisnottingham.co.uk

http://www.mansfieldtown.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10325~46282,00.html

Promotion 2010

« Svar #96 på: Februar 06, 2009, 13:29:37 »
Krise i Leeds: ex-spiller kan ikke bestemme seg!

Ian Harte: "I am not signing at all. I had a good chat with the manager last night and I don't think it is going to be the right move for me."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4901155,00.html

;D :o ;D :o ;D :o ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

kjelvi

« Svar #97 på: Februar 07, 2009, 12:25:44 »
Ex-spiller kan ikke bestemme seg!
Ian Harte: "I am not signing at all. I had a good chat with the manager last night and I don't think it is going to be the right move for me."

GUS BEMUSED BY CHANGE OF HARTE
Gus MacPherson has accused Ian Harte of leaving him in the dark after the former Leeds star's dramatic u-turn over joining St Mirren.
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/02/06/manual_120226.html

Promotion 2010

« Svar #98 på: Februar 07, 2009, 12:55:22 »
Ex-spiller kan ikke bestemme seg!

GUS BEMUSED BY CHANGE OF HARTE
Gus MacPherson has accused Ian Harte of leaving him in the dark after the former Leeds star's dramatic u-turn over joining St Mirren.
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/02/06/manual_120226.html

Hey.... Du siterer meg, og så forandrer du e'en i ex-spiller fra liten til stor. Atså til det helt unevnelige Ex-spiller.....

:'(
Min første Leeds-kamp:

kjelvi

« Svar #99 på: Februar 07, 2009, 13:11:07 »
Hey.... Du siterer meg, og så forandrer du e'en i ex-spiller fra liten til stor. Atså til det helt unevnelige Ex-spiller.....
 :'(
[/quote]

???::)

kjelvi

« Svar #100 på: Februar 08, 2009, 10:29:32 »
Nick Barmby has been told he is playing for his future at Hull. (Star)

Promotion 2010

« Svar #101 på: Februar 08, 2009, 14:14:55 »
Macca i Sky-studio i dag. Uttaler seg om fotball :-)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

olsen leeds

• Gjest
« Svar #102 på: Februar 08, 2009, 15:34:18 »

OOOHH vet noen egentlig hva han holder på med for tiden? ???

Promotion 2010

« Svar #103 på: Februar 08, 2009, 16:08:58 »

OOOHH vet noen egentlig hva han holder på med for tiden? ???

TV and media pundit...?
Min første Leeds-kamp:

kjelvi

« Svar #104 på: Februar 09, 2009, 20:50:32 »
Robbie Fowler: - Jeg er uskyldig
Den tidligere Liverpool-proffen nekter å betale 60 pund.
I november i fjor ble Robbie Fowler tiltalt for å ha kjørt bil mens han brukte mobiltelefonen. Under høringen mandag erklærte den tidligere Liverpool-juvelen seg uskyldig i tiltalen ifølge Liverpool Echo.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/breaking-news/2009/02/09/robbie-fowler-not-guilty-plea-to-using-phone-while-driving-100252-22887725/

olsen leeds

• Gjest
« Svar #105 på: Februar 09, 2009, 21:02:49 »
delph har vært god ;)

Promotion 2010

« Svar #106 på: Februar 09, 2009, 23:00:28 »
delph har vært god ;)

Dette er en tråd om ex-spillere. Er det Brad Delph du mener eller har du prettet for mye?  ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

kjelvi

« Svar #107 på: Februar 10, 2009, 13:40:46 »
Keogh agrees new Wolves extension   

Forward Andy Keogh has signed a two-year extension to his Wolves deal.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/w/wolverhampton_wanderers/7881093.stm

kjelvi

« Svar #108 på: Februar 10, 2009, 13:46:39 »
Leeds Utd's 1970s team reunited for Earl's birthday

Surviving Leeds United greats with the Earl of Harewood, front row, centre, for his 86th birthday. Back row from left, Paul Reaney, Jack Charlton, Paul Madeley, Mick Jones, Eddie Gray, and Norman Hunter. Front row, left to right, Gordon McQueen, Allan Clarke, Mick Bates and Peter Lorimer.

THEIR footballing talents brought Leeds United great success on the pitch in the late 1960s and early 1970s and they were reunited to pay a surprise tribute to one of their greatest fans.
To mark the Earl of Harewood's 86th birthday some of the club's most famous faces from the Don Revie era showed their appreciation for his passionate support for their club and were reunited at Harewood House, near Leeds.
Among those at the celebration were Jack Charlton, Eddie Gray, Peter Lorimer, Mick Jones, Allan Clarke, Gordon McQueen and Norman Hunter. Billy Bremner's widow, Vicki, also attended.
Lord Harewood was not aware of the surprise gathering until he walked into the state dining room and gallery at his stately home to find the sporting greats awaiting his arrival.
The surprise birthday party was organised by Danny Beecham, under butler and the family's head chef, and Molly Kelly, butler, with help from Lady Harewood and former United star Paul Reaney, who also attended.
Mr Beecham said yesterday he had been planning Sunday's birthday lunch since before Christmas and managed to keep it a secret from Lord Harewood.
"He was very surprised. He knew nothing until he actually came down into the dining room.
"First of all he said he was totally surprised and then he said he would never trust me again," Mr Beecham joked.
"He is such a football fanatic as far as Leeds is concerned and obviously England.
"He goes to all the home games, and when I started seeing all the footballers and I knew his birthday was coming up I just thought it would be a lovely surprise for him since he has been involved with Leeds United for so long.
"When they were at Wembley I took him down to the play-offs.
"Obviously because of his age now, he does not get to any
away matches but he will go to all the home matches no matter what.
Mr Beecham added: "It was fabulous. Big Jack (Charlton), it was fantastic to talk to him."
The Earl has been president of Leeds United since 1961 and is a former president of the Football Association.
He marked his birthday on Saturday with family and friends.
Former Leeds United players and their wives attended the birthday lunch at Harewood House.
Staff had organised a buffet lunch and photographs were taken to mark the occasion as players and guests reminisced about the old days.
Under their manager, the late Don Revie, Leeds United won titles including the FA Cup and two First Division titles.
Between 1964 and 1975, the team finished second in the league five times, lost three
FA Cup finals, and three European finals, including the 1975 European Cup to Bayern Munich.
Mr Beecham said that after all his planning he was concerned that the weather might intervene and prevent some of the Leeds United stars being at the party.
But the snow held off on Sunday and the birthday lunch went ahead as planned.
Mr Beecham says he is now wondering how he can top such an impressive line-up for the Earl's 87th birthday.
"Maybe I should get the old team and the new team and get them playing a match outside," he used.
Harewood will throw open its gates to the public this year on Friday.
The gardens and grounds are open from Thursday, to February 22 for half-term and the grounds remain open each weekend until April 3 when Harewood will open fully for the season.

The Elland Road revolution
* Leeds were a mediocre team in the late 1950s; in 1961 they appointed Don Revie, right, their captain, as manager.
* Revie was famous for the bone-crushing, win-at-all costs football that brought his Leeds teams success in the sixties and seventies, a style of play that didn't always win Leeds plaudits.
* He was good at encouraging young talent and he inherited several outstanding players, including Paul Reaney, and made astute signings including Manchester United's Johnny Giles.
* They won the First Division twice in 1969 and 1974 and won the League Cup in 1968 and the FA Cup in 1972. But there was a sense that they could have won more - between 1964 and 1975 they finished second in the league five times.
* Revie died in 1989 aged 61 of motor neurone disease.

YP

The players’ wives at the birthday celebrations.

Thomas

« Svar #109 på: Februar 10, 2009, 14:27:58 »
Strålende bilder. Hyggelig at Billy Bremners enke også deltok.
« Siste redigering: Februar 10, 2009, 14:40:48 av Thomas »

kjelvi

« Svar #110 på: Februar 10, 2009, 19:25:44 »
WORTHY HAILS HEALY RELATIONSHIP
Northern Ireland manager Nigel Worthington insists there is no rift with record scorer David Healy.
Worthington lost his cool and spoke out after being appalled by the manner of their defeat at home by Hungary in a friendly three months ago.
He accused some of his players, who were not getting regular club football, of being unfit.
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/02/10/SOCCER_N_Ireland_Nightlead.html

HART CALLS FOR POMPEY URGENCY
Portsmouth caretaker manager Paul Hart believes the club should appoint a permanent replacement for Tony Adams "as soon as possible".
Hart could be in charge of Portsmouth for Saturday's Premier League match against Manchester City at Fratton Park.
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/02/10/SOCCER_Portsmouth_Nightlead.html

Pompey begin new manager search
(....) Other people in the frame include Terry Venables (....)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/p/portsmouth/7880833.stm
« Siste redigering: Februar 10, 2009, 19:28:11 av kjelvi »

Promotion 2010

« Svar #111 på: Februar 10, 2009, 20:00:34 »

Så du henne?
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Thomas

« Svar #112 på: Februar 10, 2009, 23:56:11 »

Så du henne?

Har ikke peiling på hvordan hun ser ut jeg.  :) Så bare det sto at hun var der.
Billy Bremner's widow, Vicki, also attended.

kjelvi

« Svar #113 på: Februar 11, 2009, 23:42:06 »
Kidd to assist Hart at Portsmouth 
Portsmouth have appointed former Manchester United assistant Brian Kidd to assist caretaker manager Paul Hart.
The 59-year-old will work alongside Hart while Pompey continue their search for a new manager after Tony Adams was sacked on Monday.
"Brian is a fantastic coach with a great track record," Hart told the club's website.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/p/portsmouth/7884204.stm

HART BRINGS IN KIDD AT POMPEY
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/02/11/SOCCER_Portsmouth_Nightlead.html
« Siste redigering: Februar 11, 2009, 23:46:10 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #114 på: Februar 11, 2009, 23:45:41 »
JOHNSON 'FLATTERED' BY REAL LINK
England Under-21 winger Adam Johnson was ridiculed by his Middlesbrough team-mates after being linked with Real Madrid - but this week showed he may be comfortable after all rubbing shoulders with the 'galacticos'.
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/02/11/SOCCER_England_Under-21s_Nightlead.html

bmoen

« Svar #115 på: Februar 12, 2009, 08:13:28 »
Nå må det bli slutt på denne sytinga at alle er i mot Leeds! Alle som så kampen på mandag må være blinde hvis de ikke forstår at det må reageres mot slike idiotiske utfall som det Beckford gjorde. Det kan ikke gjøres med mer overlegg enn det han gjorde. Måtte nesten snu meg vekk når reprisene kom, direkte motbydelig. Her er det bare å holde kjeft og ta den straffen på 3 kamper og ferdig med det. Han burde hatt direkte rødt kort og enda flere kampers karantene.  Spillere med slike holdninger vil vi ikke ha i klubben, så her må det en skikkelig reprimande til for å få Beckford på bedre tanker. Med slik oppførsel ødelegger han både for sine medspillere og klubben. Dette er et dårlig bidrag i en eventuell oppryksskamp. Og hold opp med å argumentere med at andre også burde bli tatt under lupen. Vi får feie for egen dør først! Jeg applauderer straffen; den burde egentlig være mye hardere!  :-[ ;)
BMo - Leeds-fan siden 1964

bmoen

« Svar #116 på: Februar 12, 2009, 08:15:33 »
Beklager at dette innlegget havnet på feil sted. Skulle vært under "Beckford granskes av FA".
 ;)

Nå må det bli slutt på denne sytinga at alle er i mot Leeds! Alle som så kampen på mandag må være blinde hvis de ikke forstår at det må reageres mot slike idiotiske utfall som det Beckford gjorde. Det kan ikke gjøres med mer overlegg enn det han gjorde. Måtte nesten snu meg vekk når reprisene kom, direkte motbydelig. Her er det bare å holde kjeft og ta den straffen på 3 kamper og ferdig med det. Han burde hatt direkte rødt kort og enda flere kampers karantene.  Spillere med slike holdninger vil vi ikke ha i klubben, så her må det en skikkelig reprimande til for å få Beckford på bedre tanker. Med slik oppførsel ødelegger han både for sine medspillere og klubben. Dette er et dårlig bidrag i en eventuell oppryksskamp. Og hold opp med å argumentere med at andre også burde bli tatt under lupen. Vi får feie for egen dør først! Jeg applauderer straffen; den burde egentlig være mye hardere!  :-[ ;)
BMo - Leeds-fan siden 1964

berlin

« Svar #117 på: Februar 12, 2009, 10:57:00 »
hei bmoen!

Bare til info: Det er mulig å slett egne innlegg, in case you didn't know.  :)

Til høyre på innlegget ditt vil du finne et rødt kryss samt teksten "Slett".
« Siste redigering: Februar 12, 2009, 10:58:32 av berlin »

auren

« Svar #118 på: Februar 12, 2009, 11:07:26 »
hei bmoen!

Jeg foreslår at dette er en oppskrift du bør følge på alle dine tidligere innlegg ;)

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

berlin

« Svar #119 på: Februar 12, 2009, 15:04:07 »
hei bmoen!

Jeg foreslår at dette er en oppskrift du bør følge på alle dine tidligere innlegg ;)

auren

Var den til meg?  ;D ( I doubt it!  ::) )