Skrevet av Emne: KAMP: vs. TRANMERE ROVERS 18/4  (Lest 73144 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Rudi G.

• Gjest
Sv: KAMP: vs. TRANMERE ROVERS 18/4
« Svar #450 på: April 18, 2009, 22:21:03 »
Først: Grattulerer med Play-off gutter. Vi skal opp. Så: I sommer må ny keeper på plass, og jeg ønsker meg Scott Carson. Jeg har troen!

Du har troen: På Scott Carson eller på opprykk?  ;)  (Antar begge deler.)

Carson blir nok en ganske dyr løsning + at jeg er skeptisk til "hjemvendte" spillere.

Scott Carson er et ønske og det er Alan Smith, Aron Lennon og James Milner også. Opp skal vi. Jeg har troen!

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #451 på: April 18, 2009, 22:40:09 »
Ingen som snakker om direkte opprykk lengre?? Hvor er du Rudi?

Klart Leeds klarer play off plassen. Selv med tap i dag ender vi topp 6. Det føler jeg meg sikker på. Et uavgjort resultat er heller ikke å forakte i dag, bare så lenge vi ikke taper.

MOT!

1 time til avspark...  :)

auren

Troen på direkte opprykk forsvant da vi så Leicester-kampen sammen på Fotballpuben, men nå er ihvertfall Play-offen sikret og opp skal vi. Jeg har troen!

auren

« Svar #452 på: April 18, 2009, 23:43:03 »
Etter å ha sett høydepunktene på LUTV er min oppsummering som følger:

- Fantastisk førstemål av Leeds. Glitrende veggspill mellom Snoddy og Becks. Becks avslutning er bare helt perfekt.
- Vi får 2 litt heldige mål. På 2-0 er det et langt utspill fra Casper hvor Beckford bommer på ballen, den detter ned til Killa som lurer ballen mellom bena på Coyne. Becchios mål var langt fra tilsiktet. Han får ballen rett i kneet og den lurer seg inn ved stolpen.
- Casper gjør flere tabber, og viser at feltarbeidet hans langt fra er godt nok.
- Tranmere er fullt på høyde med Leeds, og det hele kunne fort endt annerledes hadde de vært mer effektive foran mål.
- En Tranmere-spiller skulle hatt direkte rødt kort i første omgang etter å ha taklet Becchio bakfra med knottene i legghøyde. Men kanskje like greit det ikke ble rødt kort. Vi har faktisk tapt 0-4 på to omganger mot 10 mann denne sesongen. UTROLIG!

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #453 på: April 19, 2009, 00:34:45 »
STAT ATTACK 
3 Shots On Target 8
6 Shots Off Target 3
12 Fouls (Conceded) 9
0 Corners 6
0 Yellow Cards 1
0 Red Cards 0
 REFEREE: Michael Oliver 

En skikkelig off-day?   ::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #454 på: April 19, 2009, 01:39:52 »
Ankergren - 6 - Looked to have called for the pass back from Sodje but came into no mans land to get it
Douglas - 7 - Solid again, nice ball over the top for Killa's goal
Naylor - 7.5 - Not a great deal to do but stood up well to a big strike force, especially at times in the second half
Sodje - 7.5 - See Naylor
Parker - ....
Snodgrass - 7 - Linked up well with Beckford and made some good plays
Howson - 6.5 - One of his quieter shows in a while, had the right idea but not much came off for him
Kilkenny - 7 - Wanted the ball, made the space and took his goal well
Robinson - 6.5 - Started brightly but started to fade a little in the second half, good return though
Beckford - 8 - Man of the match for me, unselfish, great touch and hold up, brought others into the game and took the goal well
Becchio - 6 - One of his poorer shows in recent weeks, good position for the goal but broke up too many moves for me

Ankergren: 7 - great double save at 2-1. Questionable communication for their goal
Douglas: 7 - Solid, but sometimes caught out of position
Naylor: 8 - Very good game
Sodje: 8 - Won everything in the air, cracking goal too
Parker: 7 - Getting better
Snodgrass: 7 - quiet game, good assist though for Beckfords goal
Kilkenny: 8 - Very good finish for his goal. Seemed better today
Howson: 7 - in and out of the game quite often. Unlucky not to score
Robinson: 6 - Poor
Beckford: 8 - Cracking performance by Jermaine, even passed the ball to our players!!!
Becchio: 7 - Lucky goal, did loads of donkey work as per

Johnson: 6 - Great ball to Beckford 2nd half. Seemed better
Grella: no time
Hughes: no time

Casper-6-couple of good saves but at fault for goal and not convincing in the air
Douglas-7-another solid display, got forward well
Naylor-8-immense as usual
Sodje-7.5-towering in the air, half a point off for the own goal
Parker-7-untroubled
Kilkenny-8-ran things in midfield
Howson-7.5-excellent first half, quieter in second
Snodgrass-7.5 ran himself into ground despite not being fully fit and excellent work for goal
Robinson-7-worked hard but not much came off.
Beckford-8-terriffied them
Becchio-7-hard working display as ever

Hughes-6-steady
Johnson-6-decent enough
Grella-5-no time, hope he gets a game next couple of weeks

I really must have been at a different game today, in respect of Robinson, cause i thought he was utter dross...i couldn't understand why he got such an ovation, i was in N7 and the kop went mad for him, i dont know if its just me? I hope grayson gets rid of him int summer, i just dont think he contributes nearly enough for the team...

As for the game, we were good first half, thier goal was unfortunate cause sodje was brilliant today, 2nd half we looked panicky in possession, but the 3rd goal calmed that down

Were int play offs so its all good, just hope we get a kind draw

Casper - 6 - New keeper needed im afraid. Great shot stopper but his communication is awful and was at fault for the OG in my opinion.

Parker - 7.5 - Playing really well, wasnt really troubled but looking more and more comfortable.
Naylor - 8 - Typical Naylor performance. Captain fantastic.
Sodje - 7.5 - OG next to his name looks bad, but i dont blame him for that, great defender though.
Douglas - 8 - Considering he's not a natural right back, doing awesome. Look comfortable all way through.

Snodgrass - 7 - Brilliant in the build up to Beckford's goal, but just seemed a bit of the pace to what we expect from the great man.
Howson - 6 - Looked weak if im honest, some good touches though.
Kilkenny - 8.5 - My hero, but today played really well and capped it off with a goal. If only he was a good tackler he'd be a premiership midfielder.
Robinson - 6 - Some good touches and better than he was under macca, but still dont see a place for him in the team.

Beckford - 9 - Only got 1 goal next to his name but his touch was quality today and worked really hard. PLeased with the way he returned to the team and showed willing.
Becchio - 7.5 - Tireless in his work and doesnt really get the recognition. Great head on him and is the unsung hero of the team. Nice for the lad to get a goal albeit rather fortunate.

Subs

Johnson - 7 - Came on and seemed to ahve some good touches and 1 good pass to beckford sticks out. Still needs to prove himself week in week out.
Grella - 6 - Works hard and is still better than dickinson imo. Wish he'd get a decent run out though.
Hughes - 6 - Steady away.

Casper - 7 - Great shot stopper but his communication is awful and was at fault for the OG in my opinion.

Parker - 8 - Playing really well, wasnt really troubled but looking more and more comfortable.
Naylor - 8 - Typical Naylor performance. Captain fantastic.
Sodje - 8 - OG next to his name looks bad, but i dont blame him for that, great defender though.
Douglas - 8 - did well

Snodgrass - 7 - Brilliant in the build up to Beckford's goal, but looked knackerd
Howson - 8.5 - some great touches and worked hard
Kilkenny - 8. - played well and capped it off with a goal. as some one else said If only he was a good tackler he'd be a premiership midfielder.
Robinson - 6 - Some good touches and better than he was under macca, but still dont see a place for him in the starting 11

Beckford - 9 - Only got 1 goal next to his name but his touch was quality today and worked really hard. .
Becchio - 8 - worked his nuts off again doesnt really get the recognition. is the unsung hero of the team. Nice for the lad to get a goal albeit rather fortunate.

Subs

Johnson - 6 - Came on 1 good pass to beckford sticks out. Still needs to prove himself week in week out. dont see why some wank over him
Grella - 6 - Works hard and looked better than dickinson imo.
huhes - 6 - Steady away.

A decent performance and we deserved to win although there were quite a few scares.

Ankergren – 7 – Back to the jitters but he pulled off a couple of good saves in the second half.

Douglas – 7 – The warrior – gritty performance and he got into attack several times. Becoming a natural RB.

Naylor – 7 – Slightly uncomfortable in the first half but he was invulnerable in the second. Probably 6 in the first half and 8 in the second.

Sodje – 7 – Similar to Naylor. Mix-up with Ankergren costs us a goal when we weren’t under pressure. If you head the ball without looking, you’re always going to be taking a chance.

Parker – 6 – Not so composed today; lots of clearances went awry.

Robinson – 5 – He always gives me the impression that he’s not as fit as he should be. Caught in possession far too often. He made little impact.

Howson – 7 – Confident performance. He’s getting better but he needs to force his way into the game.

Kilkenny – 7 – Another improving performance. I’d like to see less mouth and more focus on what he’s trying to accomplish.

Snodgrass – 7 – Yet more great assists. He seems to have lost some of his enthusiasm this last few games – is the fully fit?

Beckford – 7 – Swoops like a vulture on his opportunities but he does little else – but his scoring ratio is more than enough.

Becchio – 6 – Took his goal well but he made little headway in his encounters.

Substitutes:
Johnson
Hughes
Grella
None of them impressed nor did they make any impact on the game.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #455 på: April 19, 2009, 01:40:11 »

Casper 4 - I'm one of his fans but even I can't defend him today. His confidence seems to hit rock bottom at ER.

Dougie 7/8 - More than held his own, caught out a few times but was solid, even after a bash to the head.
Sodje 8 - The man is a God, I only counted one 'missed' header today when he was outjumped. How he gets to some of the balls is beyond me, he must have springs in his boots or something. Hope to God he stays a bit longer!!
Nayls 7 - Bit hit and miss, seemed to misjudge the ball quite a few times but solid, on the whole.
Parker 7/8 - Thought he'd be exposed without Delph to help him out but he did well against their winger most of the time. Needed to get forward more but understandable that he didn't, what with a lack of cover from Robbo.

Snoddy 7 - Didn't look fully fit but provided plenty and deserved the assist. Should've taken on the fullbacks more, they shat themselves when he ran at them at pace.
Killa 7/8 - Didn't provide enough 'hussle and bussle' but his passing was still good.
Howson 7 - Seemed to drift in and out the game but most of his passes were tidy, good tackling as well.
Robbo 6 - Impact player, leave him to have a half hour off the bench.

Becchio 7/8 - Look on his face when he scored and his embrace with Becks, priceless. Put himself about, won loads of headers and flick ons. Deserved the goal, lets face it, he was about due one that went in off a random body part!
Beckford7/8 - Looked interested today! Nice finish for his goal, could've had at least one more n all. Good to have him back, hope he'll be used sparingly so he's fully fit for the p/o's.

Subs:
Collective 6 - Would like to see Grella given more time, hopefully Larry will give Becks 70 odd mins as there's no need to over do it with him.

Gotta be said I can't believe some people give such high marks out today cos I thought the game was pretty average to be honest, second half was dross!

Casper - 6 - typical great shot stopping but poor at everything else
Parker - 5 - Untroubled you say?? Joking rite, he was ragged all second half and struggled to make a tackle, Sodje had to play CB and LB second half, I am afraid he will be our weakness and therefore targetted in the play offs.
Douglas - 7 - Solid enough, makes a decent RB
Sodje - 8 - Briliant, covers so much ground and headingf ability is class
Naylor - 8 - solid, wears his heart on his sleeve
Snodgrass - 6 - one of his quiter games, but great assist for Beckford, needs a rest but been outstanding this season and need to get him resting and raring to go for the play offs.
Robbo - 5 - Was poor today constantly lost possession.
kilkenny - 6.5 - Passing is more positive under Grayson and no doubt he has been doing better but he need to learn to tackle and stop piussy footing around - Central midfielsder have to be able to tackle and unfortunately he cant
Howson - 6 - Usual drifiting in and out of the game and another player who cant tackle
Becchio - 7- Usual workhorse, great foil for Beckford
Beckford - 7 - Looked lively and fresh today, did well despite little service, gives us that different dimension and we need him.

Subs - not much to shout about but Johnson looked lively

The play offs it is again which is a great achievement by Grayson and the team. I still worry about the CM pairing of Hoson n Kilkenny tho as neither can tackle so would prefer to see Delph or Johnson thrown in there, probs with Killa as Douglas is making a good RB. GK also a slight concern but unless that keeper is fit to play the last 2 games it is too late to tinker now.

Well done for getting in the play offs lads, now lets get out of this shite league!

casper..6..ok he messed up a couple of times but he's a good shot stopper and the best and only option we have at the moment
Parker..8..seen him live now twice in a week and he's certainly become very consistant seems to get a tackle in and do the simple things.
Naylor and sodje..8.. both very dependable, granted Sodje f**ked up but his heading is immense best header of a ball i've ever seen
Douglas..7..don't matter what people throw at him he's playing really well and with the more creative players like delph, snoddy, robbo, killa and howson it's a good job he can play in different positions
Kilkenny..6..couple of good touches and passes but nothing too amazing
Howson..8.. again ran his socks off and had a couple of good runs also nearly scored a goal of the season 'yeboah esque' playing well at the right end of the season.
Robbo and snoddy..6.. a little disappointed with em, Snoddy seems very tired and Robbo just didn't get involved. Hopefully Snoddy will get a rest for a couple of week and Robbo a little run in the team.
Beckford..6..Scored what more can you say
Becchio..6..worked hard and scored both forwards just did enough against a pretty average team. NO offence to becks or becchio but grella must be given a chance for the last couple of games surely.

Ankergren 6 - at fault for the goal, couple of good saves though.
Douglas 7.5 - one of his best games at RB.
Sodje 8 - Solid again, and a good interview.
Naylor 7.5 - Solid along with Sodje, great partnership here.
Parker 7 - Good game for him, seems to be growing more confident.
Snodgrass 8 - Another great game for Snoddy, really happy with his season.
Howson 6.5 - Didn't do much to be honest, good passing but didn't get stuck in enough
Kilkenny 7.5 - Another great game for the Killa, glad we've got him back in good form.
Robinson 6 - Poor game for Robbo, gave the ball away time and time again.
Becchio 7.5 - Won plenty of headers and ran his socks off once again.
Beckford 8.5 - MOM for me, was so much more unselfish today and took his goal well.

Subs:
Johnson 7 - Did well when he came on i thought, might be used more in these last 2 games so should be interesting
Grella - Didn't have much time to make an impact, likewise with Hughesy.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #456 på: April 19, 2009, 01:51:26 »
Min vurdering av Robinson etter kampen mot Leicester:

Sitat
Robinson - 8 - Utrolig bra halvtime og uheldig som ikke skårer selv, men for meg er han fortsatt nestenspilleren i Leeds! Alt det han gjør utpå der hjelper lite hvis det ikke fører til mål. Og der er han direkte dårlig. Sistepasningen (den målgivende) foran målet har han ikke. Skuddfoten er for det meste i hytt og pine. Innleggene er upresise. For meg er han flott å ha på løkka, men neppe i en ordentlig fotballkamp. 8 for en halvtime vil, med hans kondis, gi 6 på en hel kamp. Dette blir spennende om han kan gjøre noe med til Tranmerekampen på lørdag. Da starter han.

Gjennomsnittlig dårlige tilbakemeldinger på Robbo igjen. Hva er det han mangler denne fysaken!  ::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

fjellhaugen

« Svar #457 på: April 19, 2009, 10:41:08 »
Min vurdering av Robinson etter kampen mot Leicester:

Sitat
Robinson - 8 - Utrolig bra halvtime og uheldig som ikke skårer selv, men for meg er han fortsatt nestenspilleren i Leeds! Alt det han gjør utpå der hjelper lite hvis det ikke fører til mål. Og der er han direkte dårlig. Sistepasningen (den målgivende) foran målet har han ikke. Skuddfoten er for det meste i hytt og pine. Innleggene er upresise. For meg er han flott å ha på løkka, men neppe i en ordentlig fotballkamp. 8 for en halvtime vil, med hans kondis, gi 6 på en hel kamp. Dette blir spennende om han kan gjøre noe med til Tranmerekampen på lørdag. Da starter han.

Gjennomsnittlig dårlige tilbakemeldinger på Robbo igjen. Hva er det han mangler denne fysaken!  ::)

det er vel heller hva han har for mye av ;D ;D
januar 3. remember the date. we beat the team that we f@*kin hate. we knocked the scum out the FA cup. we`re super leeds and we`re goin up!!!!!