Skrevet av Emne: LEEDS UNITED RES 5 NEWCASTLE UNITED RES 1 (Kandol 4 måååååål!)  (Lest 3662 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Behind closed doors!  ;D

LEEDS UNITED RES 5 NEWCASTLE UNITED RES 1
Craig Hope reports from Thorp Arch ...

NEWCASTLE United Reserves were on the wrong end of a 5-1 drubbing in a behind-closed-doors friendly at Leeds United on Tuesday.

An evenly-fought opening hour bore no resemblance to the final 30 minutes as Tresor Kandol came from the bench to fire four times and thus condemn the Magpies to their first defeat of the summer.

The visitors, under the guidance of former Leeds man Alan Thompson, travelled to the Lilywhites' Thorp Arch training ground with a strong squad which included teenage marksman Nile Ranger and Hungarian defender Tamas Kadar.
Article continues>>

But it was the hosts who spent the majority of the opening period camped in opposition territory.

Leeds trialist Sommer was proving to be a handful in attack and his eagerness to impress watching first-team boss Simon Grayson saw Swedish stopper Ole Soderberg called into action all too often during the early exchanges.

First, on five minutes, Soderberg blocked with his legs from the striker's low, 10-yard strike before the same man headed over when unmarked inside the area moments later.

Sommer was again involved as an opportunity was fashioned for strike partner Tripodi on 34 minutes, the fellow trialist seeing his header kept out by the agile Soderberg.

At the other end of the pitch it was Wesley Ngo Baheng who enjoyed United's best chance, his low stab deflected wide off the legs of defender Lees after he had left marker Milne for dead with a deft touch on the edge of the area.

But the deadlock was broken on 38 minutes and it came as little surprise when it was strapping striker Sommer who converted from close range after former Swansea wideman Andy Robinson had made deep inroads in-behind the United backline before rolling into his team-mate's path.

The Geordies emerged in positive fashion after the interval and were level within three minutes of the restart.

Slovenian Haris Vuckic, still just 16 years old, has been tipped by the likes of coach Thompson and Academy Director Richard Money to win his senior debut this season, and it was the attacking midfielder who rifled low into the bottom corner from 12 yards for his second in as many matches.

That goal should have heralded a push for a second from the Magpies, but instead it was the Yorkshiremen who hit back to restore their one-goal advantage, powerful frontman Kandol getting his first with a left-footed shot through the out-stretched fingers of a despairing Soderberg.

Kandol then wriggled free from a tussle with Ben Tozer on the penalty spot before stabbing home for his second on 72 minutes.

The Geordies by now were well and truly on the back foot and Kandol completed a 16-minute treble with another close-range finish.

But Kandol wasn't done yet and he rose to head beyond Soderberg in the dying seconds to compound a miserable afternoon for the Toon second-string.

NUFC: Ole Soderberg, Callum Morris, Darren Lough (Michael McCrudden, 77m), Tamas Kadar, Ben Tozer, Ryan Donaldson, Haris Vuckic (Patrick McLaughlin, 71m), Frank Danquah (Brad Inman, 11m), Fabio Zamblera, Nile Ranger, Wesley Ngo Baheng (Phil Airey, 46m)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

h.b

• Gjest
Kanskje tiden er moden for oss å gi Kandol en sjanse til. Kan ikke være dårligere enn Showunmi

sveifors

Kanskje tiden er moden for oss å gi Kandol en sjanse til. Kan ikke være dårligere enn Showunmi

Ja han bør ihvertfall få prøve..seg
Sveifors

Always look on the LEEDS side of life

jarle

Kandol er 100 ganger bedre enn Showmann...

Merkelig prioritering...

Jeg mener han er bedre en Grella også... ser ikke helt hvem Grella skal kunne funke sammen med der oppe på topp...

Frode

Kandol hadde da ikke SÃ… dårlig scoringsrate, og han var jo grei å putte inn siste kvarteret i de kampene vi stanget.

roaldv

Slo også meg at Kandol burde få sjansen før Schwonamy (hvordan uttales det egentlig?), som han ble kalt av den arabiske kommentatoren på Sopcast i går. Han holdt da lenge følge med Becks for to sesonger siden i antall scoringer.

Kato

Det kan umulig være sportslige vurderinger som ligger til grunn når Kandol virker å være bak Showunmi i køen.

raggen

hvilket lag stilte leeds med??? så bare laget til newcastle
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

Tom S

Det kan umulig være sportslige vurderinger som ligger til grunn når Kandol virker å være bak Showunmi i køen.

Utvilsomt, her er det nok andre grunner.
Tipper Kandol ønsker seg bort (les: heim til London) og at Larry då velger å ikkje bruke han på a-laget.
COME ON LEEDS !!

Promotion 2010

Vi kan jo tippe:

Ankergran, Sheehan, White, Robinson, Kilkenny, Kandol, 2 Trialists and 3 kids????  ::)

Jeg tror:
Ankergren;
x, Milne, Lees, Sheehan;
Robbo, Kilkenny, x, White;
Tripodi, Sommer.                 (begge på prøvespill)

Subs: Prutton, Kandol, x, x, x.

Sikkert flere Whitwell.......osv.....
Min første Leeds-kamp:

GeirO

Sv: LEEDS UNITED RES 5 NEWCASTLE UNITED RES 1 (Kandol 4 måååååål!)
« Svar #10 på: August 12, 2009, 08:51:52 »
Slo også meg at Kandol burde få sjansen før Schwonamy (hvordan uttales det egentlig?), som han ble kalt av den arabiske kommentatoren på Sopcast i går. Han holdt da lenge følge med Becks for to sesonger siden i antall scoringer.

Uttales vel Show On Me.
Kandol er vel ca. like god som Becchio vil jeg anta, men må være andre ting som gjør at klubben vil bli kvitt ham.
MOT

AndyMathie

« Svar #11 på: August 12, 2009, 09:14:41 »

Uttales vel Show On Me.
Kandol er vel ca. like god som Becchio vil jeg anta, men må være andre ting som gjør at klubben vil bli kvitt ham.

Like god som Becchio :-D ha ha ha
We are Leeds and we are proud of it!

Askertiger

« Svar #12 på: August 12, 2009, 09:19:19 »

Vi kan jo tippe:

Ankergran, Sheehan, White, Robinson, Kilkenny, Kandol, 2 Trialists and 3 kids????  ::)

Jeg tror:
Ankergren;
x, Milne, Lees, Sheehan;
Robbo, Kilkenny, x, White;
Tripodi, Sommer.                 (begge på prøvespill)

Subs: Prutton, Kandol, x, x, x.

Sikkert flere Whitwell.......osv.....

Tror det er Davide Somma vi snakker om (ikke Sommer). Litt info her:

http://sjearthquakes.mlsnet.com/players/bio.jsp?team=t110&player=somma_d&playerId=som401791&statType=current

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davide_Somma
Little Billy Bremner is the captain of the crew
For the sake of Leeds United he would break himself in two
His hair is red and fuzzy and his body's black and blue
But Leeds go marching on.

DOFFER

We love you Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!

fjellhaugen

« Svar #14 på: August 12, 2009, 10:17:49 »

Uttales vel Show On Me.

det kalles vel på godt norsk dagens skivebom eller?
januar 3. remember the date. we beat the team that we f@*kin hate. we knocked the scum out the FA cup. we`re super leeds and we`re goin up!!!!!

Svend Anders

« Svar #15 på: August 12, 2009, 11:04:57 »
På søndag virket det ikke som noen av de tre vi har på prøvespill kom til å få kontrakt, men det kan selvsagt ha endret seg i tirsdagens kamp. Ingen av de markerte seg nevneverdig på søndagens lette 7-a-side-trening, i alle fall.

SA

Promotion 2010

« Svar #16 på: August 12, 2009, 12:22:43 »

Uttales vel Show On Me.

det kalles vel på godt norsk dagens skivebom eller?

Uttales det ikke Showunmi, liksom. Enkelt og greit!  8)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Askertiger

« Svar #17 på: August 12, 2009, 14:27:31 »
Morsom lesning fra gårsdagens kamp (fra http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=457134:

Leeds Fan Had Us In Tears!

By Nu Mad Wednesday, 12th August 2009

Two stories concerning Leeds United. Their reserve side hammered us 5-1 yesterday, with Tresor Kandol (cousin of Kazenga Lua Lua) coming of the bench to score FOUR.

Slovenian 16-year old scored for Newcastle Utd reserves, but it was a bitter blow for Reserve team coach Alan Thompson.

And the other Leeds article ....

We popped along to Darlo on Monday night to watch their League Cup tie with the Yorkshire side.

During the second half the healthy Leeds support (they probably outnumbered Darlo fans) started singing "Shoes off if you hate Man U".

As you would expect, most obliged, but the guy in front of me took off his FALSE LEG(!) and started waving it about ... with a shoe on the end of it.

It was hilarious!
Little Billy Bremner is the captain of the crew
For the sake of Leeds United he would break himself in two
His hair is red and fuzzy and his body's black and blue
But Leeds go marching on.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #18 på: August 12, 2009, 20:15:49 »
http://www.leedsunited.com/news/tres-on-goal-trail-20090812_2247585_1751999

Leeds Off med matchrapport og tips til lagoppstillingen!
Min første Leeds-kamp: