Skrevet av Emne: Ex-spiller: Billy Whitehouse  (Lest 1972 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Ex-spiller: Billy Whitehouse
« på: August 02, 2016, 18:02:58 »
Doncaster official
NEWS | @bilwhitehouse32 has moved to @LUFC on a one year deal | Good luck Billy from everyone at #DRFC

MIDFIELDER JOINS DEVELOPMENT SQUAD
Billy Whitehouse links up with United youngsters at Thorp Arch...

PUBLISHED 02 AUGUST 2016 AT 04:00

Billy Whitehouse
 0 0UNDER-21S, BILLY WHITEHOUSE
Young midfielder Billy Whitehouse has joined our Development Squad from Doncaster Rovers for an undisclosed fee.

The 20-year-old, who made 11 senior appearances and enjoyed a brief loan stint at Halifax Town during his two seasons as a professional with Doncaster, has penned a one-year deal at Thorp Arch.

“I’m delighted to be here,” Whitehouse told leedsunited.com. “I’ve played in the first-team at Doncaster but I had a frustrating season last season.

“It started off well and then I went out on loan – where I did alright – but I came back and I wasn’t in the manager’s plans.

“I had a year left on my contract at Doncaster and I’m thankful to them that they’ve let me come here to get games under my belt and develop.

“It’s unbelievable here at Leeds – when you drive up to the training ground it takes your breath away how good it is. The training ground is different class and all the lads have welcomed me.

“I just want to keep progressing now and see where this season takes me.

“I’ll start off in the Under-21s and I just want to try and keep on doing the best I can to catch the manager’s eye.”

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1ngozlb8dxqqz1pwoiqg9b9jks#sthash.O5MS22R0.dpuf
« Siste redigering: August 03, 2017, 23:15:18 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

Sv: Ung spiller: Billy Whitehouse
« Svar #1 på: August 02, 2016, 18:09:03 »
Phil Hay
Twenty-year-old midfielder Billy Whitehouse joins United's development squad from Doncaster Rovers for an undisclosed fee. One-year deal.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

RoarG

« Svar #2 på: Januar 29, 2017, 14:27:43 »
Da har denne spilleren fått sin A-lags debut. Gratulerer, og ha en god kamp, Billy.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

RoarG

« Svar #3 på: Januar 30, 2017, 13:17:43 »
Da gikk det ikke som jeg ønsket i forrige post. Unge Billy tar det med fatning, og de fleste fans ytrer dog støttende ord. La oss håpe at dette var karrierens lavmål, og at han blir bedre etterhvert.
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/01/30/billy-whitehouse-reacts-on-twitter-after-making-his-leeds-debut/
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Promotion 2010

« Svar #4 på: August 03, 2017, 23:14:57 »
Alfreton Town
We are pleased to announce the signing of Billy Whitehouse for the 2017/18 season. #ATFC

Da har han kanskje funnet nivået sitt! Fikk vel bare den famøse Suttonkampen!!!  :o

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Sv: Ex-spiller: Billy Whitehouse
« Svar #5 på: Desember 21, 2018, 10:35:21 »
Fint stykke om Billy W i fra YEP:

Former Leeds United winger on 'verge of retirement' before Tadcaster Albion 'saved career'

Martin Dowey
Published: 09:16 Friday 21 December 2018
Attacker Billy Whitehouse is eternally grateful to Tadcaster Albion for saving his career in the game.

The 22-year-old was on the verge of calling it quits after being released by Leeds United at the end of the 2016-17 season.

Former Leeds United winger Billy Whitehouse in action in the FA Cup.
Former Leeds United winger Billy Whitehouse in action in the FA Cup.
But Albion hauled him out of the football wilderness and according to reports he is now attracting the attention of Premier League clubs like Cardiff City and Leicester City.

"Tadcaster have pulled me from six feet under in football," said Whitehouse, who has already bagged nine times this season in the Evo-Stik East.

"It is a blessing just be able to play games and enjoy my football again.

"When I signed for them I was on the verge of retiring from the game.

"I'd left Leeds and I was done over on a trial spell at Port Vale.

"I went to Shamrock Rovers in Ireland, but fell ill so I could only train for two days out of the five.

"Things just weren't going well for me and I'd had enough when I got that call from Tadcaster.

"Since then I've been brought back to life and I can't thank the club, the chairman Matt Gore, the managers (Mike Morton and Si Collins) and everyone else enough for their help."

Despite the links and the interest from above, Whitehouse is just keeping his head down and trying to play his part in the club's dream of promotion.

“It is flattering to be linked with clubs at that level,” he added.

“Obviously it is my dream to get back into pro football, but at the moment I’m enjoying things at Tadcaster.

“I had five or six offers from clubs around this level in the summer, but I owed a lot to Tadcaster so I stayed on.

“I’m not 100% sure what is happening as regards clubs coming in for me, I know there have been a good number coming down to watch me this season.

“I’m just keeping my head down, trying to score and create as many goals as I can for the club.

“I’ll do the same until something is put on the table in front of me.

"If anything does happen, I'll do my best to make sure Tadcaster get the best deal possible, be it a fee or a friendly game."

Whatever happens in the new year, Whitehouse in confident that Tadcaster have what it takes to push to the next level.

He said: "I've heard a lot of people say that this is the best group of players that Tadcaster have had in recent history.

"We have a good blend with myself, Ellis Barkworth and Corey Roper recently coming out of the pro game, while there is plenty of experience of non league football as well.

"Pete Davidson is the best player I've played with at this level of football, he could play higher and so could a lot of the other lads.

"We were written off earlier in the season when we got away to a slow start, but I'm confident that this club has what it takes to progress to the next level."
Min første Leeds-kamp: