Skrevet av Emne: Leeds Uniteds lånespillere 2004-2011  (Lest 1102 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Leeds Uniteds lånespillere 2004-2011
« på: Mars 11, 2011, 15:50:18 »

Infographic: Leeds United’s men on borrowed time

ACCORDING to this handy pullout guide in the brand new issue of The Square Ball magazine, Barry Bannan this week became the 54th player to join Leeds United on loan since relegation in 2004.

Actually, he’s the 55th, as shortly after finishing the layout I was reminded that cover star Neil Kilkenny made one start on emergency loan prior to signing from Birmingham City.

That’s 55 loanees in six and a half seasons; an average of 8.46 (last season’s 0.46 being Gary McSheffrey). Some stuck around, most didn’t, and it’s highly likely I’ve left some out so please let me know if I have.

Issue 8 costs just £1 from vendors outside Elland Road at Saturday’s Ipswich Town game. For your daily dose of TSB, see thesquareball.net for the blog, podcast, forum, and details of how to subscribe to the magazine.

http://www.thebeatengeneration.co.uk/tbg/index.php/2011/03/infographic-leeds-uniteds-men-on-borrowed-time/
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Leedsfan

Sv: Leeds Uniteds lånespillere 2004-2011
« Svar #1 på: Mars 14, 2011, 15:52:36 »
Sitat
Michael Johnson's Manchester City injury jinx has struck again.
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.