Skrevet av Emne: Leeds United på Facebook  (Lest 1043 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

testo

Leeds United på Facebook
« på: Februar 02, 2013, 12:36:56 »
http://www.leedsunited.com/news/20130202/become-a-fan-on-facebook_2247585_3061638

The club has launched its official Facebook Page, where fans can interact and discuss everything Leeds United.
All the latest news and views will be delivered direct to your newsfeed along with content exclusive to Leeds United Facebook.
There will also be access to video content and the chance for you to have your say in our Polls.
You can also explore the history of the club with our Timeline. We've added some of our significant moments, but we'll be looking to add your memories in the coming weeks and months.
We will endeavour to make our Facebook page as engaging as possible, but we can't do it without you and your thoughts and views.
If you're already on the social networking site, simply click on the link below and 'Become a Fan'.
If not, registering is quick and easy. Again, just click on the link below and follow the instructions.
LEEDS UNITED FACEBOOK

Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

Sleivind

Sv: Leeds United på Facebook
« Svar #1 på: Februar 02, 2013, 13:16:43 »
Du verden! Bedre sent enn aldri! Er det de nye eierne som er pådriver for dette? At klubben bør endre tilnærming til supporterne er jo noe vi har etterlyst i flere år nå. Det er noen små steg de tar GFHC, men de er hvert fall i riktig retning!