Skrevet av Emne: Ex-SPILLER: Alex Mowatt  (Lest 85620 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: SPILLER: Alex Mowatt
« Svar #30 på: August 18, 2014, 13:44:00 »

Adam Pope@APOPEY  ·  53 sek

#lufc DH says Mowatt will return to 1st team training soon.  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #31 på: August 24, 2014, 12:32:36 »
Mowatt er ryktet til Stoke for £ 1.5 millioner ifølge...............The Mirror!   ::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #32 på: August 26, 2014, 14:48:04 »
Alex Mowatt

For everyone asking me I'm not injured

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

« Svar #33 på: August 26, 2014, 15:05:25 »
Alex Mowatt

anymore??
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

sportcarl1

« Svar #34 på: August 26, 2014, 15:08:57 »
Alex Mowatt

nej det vore konstigt i och med att han spelade i A-laget  igår

Promotion 2010

« Svar #35 på: September 15, 2014, 22:40:46 »
Asbjørn da:

Sv: En ny ungdomsbølge?
« Svar #27 på: I dag kl. 21:09:59 »
Sitat  Rediger  Slett  Splitt emne
...ser ikke ut som Mowatt har fått egen tråd ennå (#shocking  ) så da poster jeg det her - er jo mye Redders-skryt anyways

Leeds United: Goal hero Mowatt is glad to be in favour
by Phil Hay

15  September  2014   05:30

Alex Mowatt spoke of his satisfaction at being back in the fold at Leeds United and promised to deliver more goals after earning the club’s first away point of the season.

The 19-year-old secured a 1-1 draw at Birmingham City on Saturday and said he would put pressure on himself to weigh in with a meaningful tally after scoring only once for Leeds last term.

Mowatt broke through from United’s academy a year ago and made 31 appearances during his maiden campaign as a first-team regular but he admitted a solitary strike against Huddersfield Town in February was “disappointing for a player like me.”

“I always scored goals for the Under-18s so one a season isn’t good enough,” Mowatt said. “If I’m in the team then I feel like I should be chipping in with a few so that’s something I’m aiming for.

“If I’m scoring it takes pressure off other people and you always hear it said that you need goals across the team. Obviously my first aim is to be in the team but if I’m chosen, I want to make an impact.”

Mowatt claimed a draw in the 76th minute at St Andrews on Saturday, tucking home a difficult chance as Leeds pushed the pace and fought for a point.

United fell behind to a first-half effort from Wesley Thomas and created few chances of note before the break, but Mowatt’s reply left City hanging on as a low-key contest came to life towards the end.

“I didn’t really have time to think about the chance,” Mowatt said. “It just came out to me and the first thing I did was get it onto my left foot. There was nothing else on in the box so I thought ‘put it away.’

“It was an open game but in the first half we didn’t control the game. It was end-to-end and most of our possession was in our own half. But we got better and we got stronger and we should have won it.”

Mowatt dedicated his goal to his late grandfather, who passed away recently. “That was for him,” the midfielder said. “The goal and the celebration was for him. He’d have liked that.”

United’s former Under-18s captain is one of several homegrown players in the first-team squad at Elland Road and his emergence from the academy was an encouraging development in a difficult year for the club last season.

Mowatt made his debut last August and secured a new three-year contract before Christmas after establishing himself as a fixture in the club’s starting line-up.

He was injured at St Andrews on the penultimate weekend of last season, however, and missed Leeds’ pre-season tour of Italy through injury. On his return, Mowatt found himself on the fringes of the plans of former head coach David Hockaday and failed to feature in the first six games of this campaign.

But Hockaday’s sacking on August 28 saw academy manager Neil Redfearn take temporary control and Mowatt started in a 1-0 win over Bolton Wanderers before the international break.

He completed 90 minutes away to Birmingham on Saturday, playing in a midfield which again included 17-year-old Lewis Cook.

“Since Redders has been involved I’ve been back in the team but also back in and around the squad,” Mowatt said. “I’m pleased about that because I came through and played a lot of games last season, and I want to keep improving and moving forward.

“I did have a few injuries but the new gaffer (Hockaday) came in and I don’t think I really had a place in his plans. He had a big squad and I’m not sure I was his type of player. I mustn’t have been his type of player. But that’s just football and things change.

“I’ve worked with Redders since I was in the Under-16s so I know him well, he knows me well and he knows what he’s going to get from me. I’d give anyone 100 per cent but especially him.”

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/leeds-united-goal-hero-mowatt-is-glad-to-be-in-favour-1-6840340

;)
« Siste redigering: September 15, 2014, 22:47:26 av Asbjørn »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #36 på: September 15, 2014, 22:46:23 »
Asbjørn da:

Banna bein, eg søkte etter 'spilller Alex Mowatt'     :D
- gadd ikke 'avansert søk' ;)

PS! Redigerte det litt mer 'lesbart' - stakkars folk kan ikke lese noe så smått som er så langt   ::)
« Siste redigering: September 15, 2014, 22:48:07 av Asbjørn »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #37 på: September 15, 2014, 23:01:00 »
Asbjørn da:

Banna bein, eg søkte etter 'spilller Alex Mowatt'     :D
- gadd ikke 'avansert søk' ;)

PS! Redigerte det litt mer 'lesbart' - stakkars folk kan ikke lese noe så smått som er så langt   ::)

Spilller høyt spill med søkemotoren altså!   :)

Fint du bruker tilgangen din.....  ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #38 på: September 16, 2014, 23:27:59 »
Phil Hay

@PhilHayYEP: Leeds thought Alex Mowatt had a cracked toe - in fact it's just bruised. Should be back before long (but will probably miss Huddersfield).

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Gufrias

« Svar #39 på: September 17, 2014, 15:55:41 »
Men hvem skal ut?

Jeg tror jeg ville benket Bianchi.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Eriksen55

« Svar #40 på: September 17, 2014, 16:39:13 »
Men hvem skal ut?

Hvis valget står mellom Mowatt og Bianchi faller valget mitt på sistnevnte. Men for meg er det Austin ut, veldig begrenset spiller. Austin kan komme utpå med sin løpskraft og fysikk når det gjenstår 15-30min av kampen. Tror vi skal prise oss lykkelige over knallhard konkuranse om plassene  :)

sportcarl1

« Svar #41 på: September 17, 2014, 19:06:48 »
Men hvem skal ut?

Hvis valget står mellom Mowatt og Bianchi faller valget mitt på sistnevnte. Men for meg er det Austin ut, veldig begrenset spiller. Austin kan komme utpå med sin løpskraft og fysikk når det gjenstår 15-30min av kampen. Tror vi skal prise oss lykkelige over knallhard konkuranse om plassene  :)
alla våra mittfältsspelare har sina förtjänster och brister, är  smaksak och dagsform som avgör, till dags dato tror jag Cook varit jämnast och bäst.

Frode

« Svar #42 på: Oktober 17, 2014, 21:20:10 »
Blir bare bedre og bedre. Med litt mer tempo i kroppen hadde han vært PL materiale!

sportcarl1

« Svar #43 på: Oktober 17, 2014, 23:03:27 »
Blir bare bedre og bedre. Med litt mer tempo i kroppen hadde han vært PL materiale!
ja idag var han vår bästa spelare på mittfältet helt klart, han spelar till skillnad från våra backar konstruktivt och det betyder våga driva med bollen och spela i djupled och inte i sidled, detta gäller cook med,tyvärr så håller de kanske inte 90 ännu men det kommer,bianchi var en besvikelse idag, mycket prat och filmningar och dessutom spel i sidled

enur

« Svar #44 på: November 04, 2014, 22:19:14 »
3 mål på 2 kamper! En ny stjerne i emning?

Marching on together

Promotion 2010

« Svar #45 på: November 04, 2014, 22:21:07 »
3 mål på 2 kamper! En ny stjerne i emning?

Det er spilleren Hockaday ikke vurderte som god nok!   ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Bye

« Svar #46 på: November 04, 2014, 23:23:51 »
Kjøpte skjorte med navnet og nummeret rett før sesongen..  ;D
Trønder i Bergen!

Woody

« Svar #47 på: November 05, 2014, 10:38:34 »

Blir vår kaptein i PL sesongen 2017/2018 med ein ørliten muliheit neste sesong ;)
LIFE IS LEEDS

Leedsfan

« Svar #48 på: November 05, 2014, 11:01:43 »
Synes han ser meg voksen ut i kroppen. Meget bra driv med ball i bena og tempoet er blitt bedre. Når han også er kreativ samtidig som han er målfarlig så er han nesten komplett blitt!

Ny kontrakt snart?
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Blank_File

Sv:
« Svar #49 på: November 05, 2014, 11:03:23 »
La oss håpe det fortsetter. To flotte mål i går!

sportcarl1

« Svar #50 på: November 05, 2014, 16:54:40 »
en av få spelare som gjort vad man kan kräva av honom och lite till

Promotion 2010

« Svar #51 på: November 06, 2014, 17:36:54 »
Enda bedre:

Congratulations to @alex_mowatt for his call-up to the England Under-20s squad to face Canada & Portugal. #lufc http://t.co/bvLAH0aHxg
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #52 på: November 09, 2014, 09:38:21 »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-aston-villa-ready-battle-4591655?

Med Redfearn her så blir vel disse gutta med oss opp, så jeg er ikke veldig bekymret.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #53 på: November 09, 2014, 12:27:16 »
Tja. Med en plassering midt på tabellen og et bud på rundt 6 mill pund. Ja da skal det mye til for at Leeds greier å beholde ham. Mowatt har nok ambisjoner om landslagsspill med tiden. Og da å spille i Leeds. Gåkke helt sammen som to pluss to det

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #54 på: November 09, 2014, 13:00:51 »
Tja. Med en plassering midt på tabellen og et bud på rundt 6 mill pund. Ja da skal det mye til for at Leeds greier å beholde ham. Mowatt har nok ambisjoner om landslagsspill med tiden. Og da å spille i Leeds. Gåkke helt sammen som to pluss to det

Godt du fortsatt har troen, Håkon  ;D
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Hallgeir *

« Svar #55 på: November 09, 2014, 14:34:28 »

Godt du fortsatt har troen, Håkon  ;D

Stabilitet, Asbjørn...... Vi skal ha oss frabedt at ting skal endre seg!  8)
Super Leeds since 1968

Andersen

« Svar #56 på: November 09, 2014, 15:21:55 »
Håper MC har vett nok til å si nei til et salg av Alex Mowatt ! er så lei av at andre klubber sikler på talentene våres !  >:( Nå er klubben bedre økonomisk stilt etter at MC tok over . Håper Mowatt blir med oss videre forhåpentligvis videre oppover i ligasystemet.

Hallgeir *

« Svar #57 på: November 17, 2014, 22:12:54 »

“He’s really blossomed” – Eddie Gray hails the progress of Leeds midfielder Alex Mowatt.

Former Leeds United winger Eddie Gray has revealed that he has been really impressed by the progress made by young midfielder Alex Mowatt in recent weeks.

Mowatt came through the club’s academy and this season he has really stamped his authority on the first team with a series of impressive performances.

Gray has revealed in his column with the Yorkshire Evening Post that he believes Mowatt has really developed recently and that he has been impressed that the youngster is scoring gaols from midfielder as it shows signs he can develop into a top player.

Why Alex Mowatt should stick with Leeds United in favour of a move to the Premier League

Gray said “Alex in the last month or so, has really blossomed.

“He’s scoring goals, he looks as if he’s capable of doing that from the midfield area and that’s important if you’re going to be a top midfield player, especially one whose game involves him getting forward.

“You’ve got to chip in with your share of goals and the boy looks as if he can do that.”

Leeds are a club famed for bringing clubs in using the club’s youth system and as well as Mowatt academy graduates Lewis Cook and Sam Byram are currently in the first team with hopes that more could follow.

In the last game before the international break Leeds beat Blackpool 3-1, their first victory in eight games and they will be hoping for another when they face Blackburn on Saturday.

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/hes-really-blossomed-eddie-gray-hails-the-progress-of-leeds-midfielder-alex-mowatt/222604#PhekFS6saVGVCIXc.99
Super Leeds since 1968

AndyMathie

« Svar #58 på: November 18, 2014, 15:44:03 »
Alex Mowatt jeg hyller deg!!! Du er virkelig en spiller jeg elsker av hele mitt hjerte. For en guts, for en figther vilje og skudd. Heldigvis kom Cellino å tok over klubben eller så hadde dette vært din siste sesong, men jeg tror at supporteren som nevnte at han er vår kaptein om noen år i Premier League får rett og jeg tipper han også spiller fast på Englands landslag om noen år.

Mowatt trodde jeg ikke skulle være i nærheten så god som han nå er. Hele veien er det academy spillere som står fram å gir oss supportere de største gledene. Tenk nå på de siste 15 årene hvor det startet med Milner, fortsatte med Lennon, får så å bli tatt over av Fabian Delph og nå kommer de på rekke og rad. Mowatt, Byram og nå sist men ikke minst Lewis Cook. Bare å glede seg vilt til framtiden, den ser uendelig hvit ut med tanke på alle våre fantastiske ungdommer!
We are Leeds and we are proud of it!

sportcarl1

« Svar #59 på: November 18, 2014, 20:30:16 »
Otrolig utveckling sedan september,