Skrevet av Emne: RYKTER: Spillere inn - spiller ut, del 22  (Lest 624222 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 3 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: RYKTER: Spillere inn - spiller ut, del 22
« Svar #750 på: August 05, 2014, 17:20:24 »
En oversikt fra YEP i dag:

Leeds United: Benedicic signing signals final push for players

Zan Benedicic.
by Phil Hay
Published on the
05 August
14:20

Print this
Sponsored by

19 comments
Have your say!

The signing of Zan Benedicic from AC Milan began the final push for new players at Leeds United.

The club’s midfield is largely shored up - even after the collapse of talks with Federico Viviani - and all thoughts have turned to the centre of their defence and the strength and depth of their attacking line.

Benedicic finalised his loan yesterday evening, breaking a spell of 16 days without a signing at Elland Road, but a flurry of other transfers were in the offing as the Slovenian midfielder signed up. The club are working against a clock which will mark the end of the summer on Friday and sound the bell for the new season in little more than 72 hours’ time.

United wanted Viviani, a young playmaker at Roma, on a year-long loan and are looking at alternative options in that position but the priority for owner Massimo Cellino and head coach David Hockaday is the acquisition of at least one central defender and a striker good enough to score 15 goals or more this season.

Leeds are on the verge of signing Nicky Ajose, a 22-year-old who came through Manchester United’s academy but has spent most of his professional career in the lower leagues.

Peterborough United signed him in 2011, paying Manchester United a six-figure sum, but he was held back by injuries from the outset and his three years at London Road have passed in a spate of loans to Scunthorpe United, Chesterfield, Crawley Town, Bury and Swindon Town.

Ajose scored 17 times last season, however, and aided Peterborough’s run to the League One play-offs but was notable by his absence from their team photo this week.

If he passes a medical today, the forward will take up a contract which ties him to United for the whole of this season. Leeds have been monitoring other strikers in the meantime and are understood to have been offered Mustapha Yatabare, a Mali international who plays for Guingamp in France and has shown an eye for goal in the French leagues.

The 28-year-old top-scored with 23 efforts when Guingamp won promotion from Ligue 2 in 2012-13 and claimed 11 in Ligue 1 last season. A deal is a long way from completion and Yatabare would most likely command a seven-figure transfer fee.

A high price has also been placed on Andy Delort, another France-based forward who Leeds have been heavily linked with. Delort claims to have struck a deal with a side in England but French journalists believe he is destined to join either Charlton Athletic or Brentford. Cellino told the YEP last week that he had no interest in Delort, saying rumours of firm bids from United were “someone playing games.”

Leeds’ approach for Juventus defender Frederik Sorensen was more genuine and more serious and the 22-year-old centre-back was due at Elland Road this afternoon to finalise his move.

Sorensen emerged as a realistic target in the early part of last week, before Leeds and Chesterfield engaged in rapid and unsuccessful negotiations over a proposed deal for Liam Cooper, and Juventus are willing to allow the Dane to come to Yorkshire on loan for a year with a view to a permanent deal next summer.

Similar agreements have already been reached with Benedicic and Souleymane Doukara - the French striker brought in from Catania last month - and the plan with Viviani was to include a clause in his contract giving Leeds the right to buy him in 12 months’ time.

Cellino said: “I never take players just on loan. If you do it that way, all you are doing is training somebody else’s player for them. The player gets better, then he goes back and we get nothing.

“If someone comes on loan we must be able to buy them later. Otherwise it’s no good for us. I want players to be here, growing.”

Sorensen, who has appeared in Serie A for Juventus and Bologna, is said to be costing a loan fee of around £300,000 and his arrival would strengthen Leeds in an area of their squad which has been waiting for improvement throughout the summer.

United were confident of completing the signing of centre-back Giuseppe Bellusci from Catania a month ago but failed to agree personal terms with him, and their interest in Cooper faded rapidly after Chesterfield refused to accept an offer of £475,000 last week. They were made aware of Mark Hudson’s availability but have not attempted to sign the experienced Cardiff City defender.

But Juventus are coached by Massimiliano Allegri, a man who Cellino knows well and who coached Cagliari for two years while Cellino ran the Serie A club. Productive discussions moved the deal for Sorensen forward over the weekend.

The single frustration for Cellino in the past week has been the failure to drag Viviani’s transfer over the line. His loan from Roma was in the offing for the best part of a fortnight but differences between United and his advisors led both sides to give up on talks last week.

Speaking on Sunday, Cellino said: “He is a good player, a talented player, but I cannot sign someone like that.

“All last week it was demands about this, demands about that, asking for more and more so eventually I said ‘enough’.”

Viviani’s representatives accused Leeds of failing to deliver the paperwork they needed to complete his transfer, claiming they had not received a copy of the contract agreed with United at the beginning of last week.

But with Viviani on the verge of joining Serie B side Latina - returning to a club who he helped take to the brink of promotion last season - his agent, Giovanni Ferro, issued a more cordial statement, telling the YEP: “I thank the president (Cellino) for the opportunity and for his fine words in favour of Federico. Once again it proves Cellino is a connoisseur of football.

“However, we have not played any games. Federico has made a choice. He wishes to complete the work and reach Serie A with Latina. We thank Cellino and (Nicola) Salerno and hope Leeds United win the Championship.”

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #751 på: August 05, 2014, 17:32:43 »
OM Sørensen:

JoshLUFC
@AmerDzelilovic @PhilHayYEP he's passed medical someone at ER tells me. However not sure why they didn't do double anouncement!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

sportcarl1

« Svar #752 på: August 05, 2014, 17:40:29 »
OM Sørensen:

JoshLUFC
@AmerDzelilovic @PhilHayYEP he's passed medical someone at ER tells me. However not sure why they didn't do double anouncement!

hoppas detta går i hamn, är inte lätt attt jobba med agenter

Promotion 2010

« Svar #753 på: August 05, 2014, 17:50:49 »
Second player is Frederik Sorensen. The centre back is also 22 years old, and a towering 6ft 4. He has been capped at youth level for Denmark and is highly rated. If this deal goes through, which is likely to be today or tomorrow, it is thought to be a loan with an option to buy for somewhere in the £2.5m region.

A striker is still a major target though, and I still expect 2 or 3 through the door before the end of the month-with one or two sooner rather than later..
Min første Leeds-kamp:

sportcarl1

« Svar #754 på: August 05, 2014, 17:57:11 »
Second player is Frederik Sorensen. The centre back is also 22 years old, and a towering 6ft 4. He has been capped at youth level for Denmark and is highly rated. If this deal goes through, which is likely to be today or tomorrow, it is thought to be a loan with an option to buy for somewhere in the £2.5m region.

A striker is still a major target though, and I still expect 2 or 3 through the door before the end of the month-with one or two sooner rather than later..
här liggs det inte på latsidan :D

Furu

« Svar #755 på: August 05, 2014, 18:15:42 »
Her går det unna.

Nå begynner det å se noe lysere ut. Synd det skjer så sent. Skulle hatt litt tid til å bli samspilt!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #756 på: August 05, 2014, 20:18:39 »
Frederik sjekker pubene rundt Elland Road - med en kaffe :)

ChatLeedsUnited ‏@ChatLeedsUnited  Â· 7m  
Sorensen in the peacock today #lufc

Det er på The Peacock det skjer:

Steve Clark ‏@chapela1966  Â· 16m  
Cellino has just come into The Peacock ,he's getting a round in for us Leeds fans

Steve Clark ‏@chapela1966  Â· 14m  
Hockaday is in the Peacock too,He's having a chat with Cellino over a beer #lufc

- det var vel ikke dette Bates så for seg der han opprustet Billy's Bar tvers over veien :)
(men mht forholdet til LUSC er jo dette toppers) :)

Edith:
...og, jammen, så var visst datteren også der :)
Steve Clark ‏@chapela1966  · 4m 
Cellino's daughter is in The Peacock #lufc

« Siste redigering: August 05, 2014, 20:54:13 av Asbjørn »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Cherry

« Svar #757 på: August 05, 2014, 22:49:00 »
En midtstopper, og en spiss nå.... Så mener jeg vi har en ok stall!
Så er det å få folket til å spille som ett lag....maaaaaange som ikke kjenner hverandre, klubben og engelsk fotball!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #758 på: August 05, 2014, 23:24:11 »
En midtstopper, og en spiss nå.... Så mener jeg vi har en ok stall!
Så er det å få folket til å spille som ett lag....maaaaaange som ikke kjenner hverandre, klubben og engelsk fotball!
Ha! Det var en nær banen på lørdag som twitret et svar om at 'de nye' både snakket engelsk og var på fornavn med hverandre #Godttegn ;)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

J-R

« Svar #759 på: August 06, 2014, 11:55:54 »
Hva skjer med Sørensen?
Klar?

Larsen.

« Svar #760 på: August 06, 2014, 12:28:55 »
Hva skjer med Sørensen?
Klar?

Phil Hay @PhilHayYEP  ·  4h
Still waiting for confirmation of Sorensen deal but he's poised to become signing number eight at #lufc:
Pride of Yorkshire

Larsen.

« Svar #761 på: August 06, 2014, 12:49:40 »
Leeds United have cooled their interest in Lazio defender Diego Novaretti, according to reports in Italy. #lufc
Pride of Yorkshire

GeirO

« Svar #762 på: August 06, 2014, 12:54:21 »
Ryker overgangen til Frederik S. sliter vi litt....
MOT

Annesj

« Svar #763 på: August 06, 2014, 13:41:21 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  46 sek
In Cellino's words, Frederik Soresen to Leeds is complete and he's been training at Thorp Arch today. #lufc
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #764 på: August 06, 2014, 13:46:59 »
Heh, må ta med denne:
Super Leeds ‏@CellinoOut  · 28m 
@awinehouse1 All we need is Tonton Moukoko, Kennedy Bakircioglu and Tommy Svindal Larsen and we're sorted. #lufc

;D
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #765 på: August 06, 2014, 13:51:44 »
Denne 'doktoren' er det mange som dis-krediterer, men anyways:
Dr Joe Dobbs ‏@DrDobbsLUFC  · 17m 
A direct bid for Adryan Oliveira Tavares from Leeds occurred early this morning my sources have told me. Incredible news. #lufc

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Glenn K

« Svar #766 på: August 06, 2014, 13:52:17 »
Emanuele Giulianelli @EmaGiulianelli  ·  2 t
+++ Rumors from Sardinia: Adryan could be close to Leeds. I'm trying to find out more, not sure about that.

Dr Joe Dobbs @DrDobbsLUFC  ·  18 min
A direct bid for Adryan Oliveira Tavares from Leeds occurred early this morning my sources have told me. Incredible news. #lufc

Dr Joe Dobbs @DrDobbsLUFC  ·  11 min
Initial bid is believed to be in the region of €2 million + €1.5 million in add ons. It has been since negotiated by Cagliari. #lufc

Mortenha

« Svar #767 på: August 06, 2014, 13:57:12 »
Phil Hay
‏@PhilHayYEP
Soresen signing on loan from Juventus for a fee of around £500,000. Leeds have the option to buy him for around £3.5m next summer. #lufc

Da har Sørensen signert, ser lovande ut!  ;D

Annesj

« Svar #768 på: August 06, 2014, 14:05:15 »
Føler vi savner en skikkelig spiss ennå  ??? Syns forsåvidt også vi burde handlet en ny venstreback av kvalitet. Warnock er ikke go nok om vi skal spille ball.
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Killa

« Svar #769 på: August 06, 2014, 14:08:26 »
Føler vi savner en skikkelig spiss ennå  ??? Syns forsåvidt også vi burde handlet en ny venstreback av kvalitet. Warnock er ikke go nok om vi skal spille ball.
Er det Warnock som pr i dag vil være førstevalget? Eller kan muligens White få en ny sjanse der når han er skadefri? Jeg har også tenkt på denne vesntreback-plassen - enig i at den ikke ser helt betryggende ut!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #770 på: August 06, 2014, 14:09:12 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 1m 
Cellino said Conor Coady was a player Leeds had looked at but there's no agreement with Liverpool yet. #lufc

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #771 på: August 06, 2014, 14:10:33 »
Cellino said Conor Coady was a player Leeds had looked at but there's no agreement with Liverpool yet. #lufc

npw ‏@npwhelan  · 1m 
Leeds Utd thought to be closing in on Liverpool midfielder Conor Coady for a fee around £400k. Coady on loan at Sheff Utd last season #lufc

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Kai

« Svar #772 på: August 06, 2014, 14:16:19 »
Er det Warnock som pr i dag vil være førstevalget? Eller kan muligens White få en ny sjanse der når han er skadefri? Jeg har også tenkt på denne vesntreback-plassen - enig i at den ikke ser helt betryggende ut!

Berardi tror jeg kan beklé begge backene, så mulig han blir å se på venstresiden.

Runar

« Svar #773 på: August 06, 2014, 14:22:15 »
Warnock håper jeg vi blir kvitt.

Venstrback med Taylor og White vil være knyttet noe risiko til, men også stor gevinst om det lykkes...

Vi trenger en kjapp mobil venstreback etter som vi enten spiller uten kanter eller spiller med venstrekant som Poleon eller Morison som ikke ligger langs linjen og legger innlegg.

Xern

« Svar #774 på: August 06, 2014, 14:53:34 »

Venstrback med Taylor og White vil være knyttet noe risiko til, men også stor gevinst om det lykkes...

Vi trenger en kjapp mobil venstreback etter som vi enten spiller uten kanter eller spiller med venstrekant som Poleon eller Morison som ikke ligger langs linjen og legger innlegg.
Har aldri skjønt hvorfor det er så mange som er kritiske/skeptiske til Warnock. Er en av de som alltid legger ned en god innsats, har høyt gjennomsnitt på sine prestasjoner. Ikke at han er en av våre beste,men han har sjeldent en veldig dårlig kamp.
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #775 på: August 06, 2014, 14:58:03 »

npw ‏@npwhelan  · 1m 
Leeds Utd thought to be closing in on Liverpool midfielder Conor Coady for a fee around £400k. Coady on loan at Sheff Utd last season #lufc

Chris Dawkes ‏@chrisdawkesITV  · 22m 
Just asked #sufc manager Nigel Clough if there was anything in the Connor Coady to #lufc rumours. He said yes

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Josch

« Svar #776 på: August 06, 2014, 15:01:46 »

Har aldri skjønt hvorfor det er så mange som er kritiske/skeptiske til Warnock. Er en av de som alltid legger ned en god innsats, har høyt gjennomsnitt på sine prestasjoner. Ikke at han er en av våre beste,men han har sjeldent en veldig dårlig kamp.
Han er en ok spiler men ikke noe mer. Gjør jobben defensivt men er sjelden et aktivun fremover. Minner litt om Nigel Worthington i sin tid. :-\ Bør selges og erstattes med en fra Serie A!! :)

Killa

« Svar #777 på: August 06, 2014, 15:05:45 »

Han er en ok spiler men ikke noe mer. Gjør jobben defensivt men er sjelden et aktivun fremover. Minner litt om Nigel Worthington i sin tid. :-\ Bør selges og erstattes med en fra Serie A!! :)
Samma for meg hvilken liga en ny venstreback kommer fra, vi har vel knapt hatt en skikkelig god sådan siden Tony Dorigo!! Og da har jeg ikke glemt Ian Harte...

J-R

« Svar #778 på: August 06, 2014, 15:26:08 »
Vi trenger en spiss som er god for  20 pr.ses!
Håper han er klar til Lørdag!

MOT .....
 ;)

erik4england

« Svar #779 på: August 06, 2014, 15:32:04 »

+1