Skrevet av Emne: Ex-Spiller: Souleymane "Sol" Bamba  (Lest 76007 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Leedsfan

Ex-Spiller: Souleymane "Sol" Bamba
« på: Januar 22, 2015, 13:35:20 »
Kun formaliteter unna da Salerno har bekreftet signeringen på Twitter!

Souleymane "Sol" Bamba (born 13 January 1985) is a French-born Ivorian professional footballer who plays for Serie A side Palermo, as a centre back. He is also a Ivory Coast international.
Bamba started his career in his native France with Paris Saint-Germain, but failed to establish himself in their first team and moved to Scotland to join Dunfermline Athletic in 2006. Two years later he was transferred to Hibernian, before joining Leicester City in January 2011. Bamba moved to Turkish club Trabzonspor in 2012.
Born in France to Ivorian parents, Bamba represented Ivory Coast in the 2008 Olympic Games and has since become a regular for the full national side.

Full name: Souleymane Bamba
Date of birth: 13 January 1985 (age 30)
Place of birth: Ivry-sur-Seine, France
Height: 1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)
Playing position:    Centre Back

Youth career
1999–2004   Paris Saint-Germain

Senior career*
Years   Team   Apps†   (Gls)†
2004–2006   Paris Saint-Germain   1   (0)
2006–2008   Dunfermline Athletic   39   (0)
2008–2011   Hibernian   75   (4)
2011–2012   Leicester City   52   (3)
2012–2014   Trabzonspor   27   (0)
2014–2015   Palermo   1   (0)
2015-   Leeds United   0   (0)

National team‡
2008   Ivory Coast U23   2   (0)
2008–   Ivory Coast 44   (2)
« Siste redigering: September 01, 2016, 20:25:50 av Promotion 2010 »
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

auren

Sv: Ny lånespiller: Souleymane "Sol" Bamba
« Svar #1 på: Januar 22, 2015, 14:09:11 »
Mer tilfreds med denne signeringen. Han var god i Leicester, men har spilt lite i Tyrkia. Spent på matchfitnessen. Bamba og Cooper resten av sesongen?

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Jon R

« Svar #2 på: Januar 22, 2015, 14:49:24 »
Mannen har en obligatorisk kamp denne sesongen. Tviler på at to benkeslitere  fra Tyrkia og serie A er løsningen på problemene våre.
Jon R.

Cherry

« Svar #3 på: Januar 22, 2015, 14:50:24 »
Mer tilfreds med denne signeringen. Han var god i Leicester, men har spilt lite i Tyrkia. Spent på matchfitnessen. Bamba og Cooper resten av sesongen?

auren

Bellusci er jo rett og slett ikke type for Championship.....han blir for veik i duellspillet - så gjerne for meg!

auren

« Svar #4 på: Januar 22, 2015, 14:51:51 »
Mannen har en obligatorisk kamp denne sesongen. Tviler på at to benkeslitere  fra Tyrkia og serie A er løsningen på problemene våre.

Dessverre på denne hyllen vi må legge oss, når vi ikke kan betale noe i hverken overgangssum eller lånepenger. Da blir det benkeslitere...

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

oivindh

« Svar #5 på: Januar 22, 2015, 22:51:11 »
Vi sliter så "big time" på cornere o.s.v., så det trengs en med i hvert fall LITT høyde...

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #6 på: Januar 22, 2015, 22:53:37 »
Vi sliter så "big time" på cornere o.s.v., så det trengs en med i hvert fall LITT høyde...
Det har vi jo tatt høyde for :)
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

oivindh

« Svar #7 på: Januar 22, 2015, 23:29:39 »
Det har vi jo tatt høyde for :)
;)

4ever arcticwhite

« Svar #8 på: Januar 23, 2015, 15:03:52 »
Palermo bekrefter utlånet på twitter
http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/01/23/done-deal-palermo-confirm-sol-bamba-has-been-loaned-to-leeds-uni/

The tweet translates as:  "#Bamba To LUFC on loan with the right of redemption," with the second part of the announcement referencing another loan of another Palermo player.
The future's so White I've got to wear shades 8)

Promotion 2010

« Svar #9 på: Januar 23, 2015, 16:04:12 »
Offisielt:

NEWS
BAMBA SEALS UNITED MOVE
International defender completes loan switch to Elland Road...

PUBLISHED 23 JANUARY 2015 AT 02:00

11 1SOL BAMBA
Leeds United can now confirm Ivory Coast international Sol Bamba has completed a loan switch from Palermo for the remainder of the season.

The former Leicester City defender becomes United’s first signing of the January transfer window.

Bamba, an experience centre-back, is an established part of the Ivory Coast set-up with 44 caps to his name, and completed all three of their World Cup group games over the summer.

The 30-year-old progressed through the youth system at Paris Saint-Germain before going on to spend five years in Scotland with Dunfermline Athletic and then Hibernian.

January 2011 saw him move to English football as he re-united with former Ivory Coast boss Sven-Goran Eriksson in the Championship with Leicester City.

Bamba made a dream debut for the Foxes, scoring with his first touch in a 2-2 FA Cup draw with Manchester City.

The defender made a total of 55 appearances at Leicester, scoring four times, before going on to join Turkish outfit Trabzonspor in 2012.

He made the switch to Palermo last summer, penning a three-year deal, but has been restricted to just one appearance in Serie A so far this season.

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/12n7hwcgofq3i1g4g5dcgrvtu3/title/bamba-seals-united-move?#sthash.h3M7xpcA.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Leedsfan

« Svar #10 på: Januar 26, 2015, 18:23:20 »
Sett intervjuet med Sol og artig at Gradel har tekstet han og fortalt litt om klubben i positivt fortegn.

I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Jon R

« Svar #11 på: Februar 01, 2015, 00:06:16 »
God debut. Krysser fingre for at han får en annen prestasjonskurve enn 90 % av stopperne vi har brukt de siste 5 åra.
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #12 på: Februar 01, 2015, 19:15:47 »
22 clearances; 11 battles won: Sol Bamba solid on Leeds debut

Leeds United defeated Huddersfield 2-1 on Saturday with debutant Sol Bamba impressing for the visitors.

Leeds United made it four games undefeated and two consecutive victories as they overcame local rivals Huddersfield 2-1 this weekend.

The game looked to be heading for a draw when late substitute Billy Sharp popped up to score a vital goal for Neil Redfearn’s side.

That came after Sam Byram had seen his early strike cancelled out by Huddersfield’s Harry Bunn.

Leeds have seen some changes to their playing squad in recent times with Sol Bamba and Granddi Ngoyi arriving at Elland Road, and the former made his debut on Saturday.

The 30-year-old Ivorian looked solid throughout, and a quick look at his statistics below shows just how important he was to the club’s victory.

Bamba will want to work on his passing accuracy, which was just 69 per cent on Saturday, but his defensive contributions were considerable.

Passing Accuracy   Touches   Duels Won   Aerials Won   Interceptions Won   Effective Clearances   Effective Headed Clearance   Mins Played
Sol Bamba   69%   49   7   4   7   13   9   90

Leeds' new centre-back won 11 battles (seven on the ground and four in the air) while he made a remarkable 22 effective clearances to keep the opponents at bay, with 13 of those coming with his feet and the other nine with his head.

Bamba also made seven interceptions and he already looks like being a cool and imposing addition to Redfearn's side.

Now the trick is to do that week in, week out, and if he can, Leeds may soon be heading further up the Championship table once again.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #13 på: Februar 01, 2015, 23:06:11 »
@LUFCDATA: Did you know? Sol Bamba became the 754th player to make a competitive appearance for Leeds United since 1919. #LUFC http://t.co/KOSVbU34wk

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

sportcarl1

« Svar #14 på: Februar 01, 2015, 23:43:10 »
@LUFCDATA: Did you know? Sol Bamba became the 754th player to make a competitive appearance for Leeds United since 1919. #LUFC http://t.co/KOSVbU34wk

:)
nej det var en nyhet, intressant sådan ;)

Annesj

« Svar #15 på: Februar 02, 2015, 17:28:38 »
Bamba på mnds lag. Bra! Måtte han fortsette.
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Leedsfan

« Svar #16 på: Februar 02, 2015, 17:40:33 »
Bamba på mnds lag. Bra! Måtte han fortsette.

Team of the month eller team of the week?:)

Annesj

« Svar #17 på: Februar 02, 2015, 17:42:24 »
Skulle seff være ukens lag  :o Hadde vært enormt om han kom på mnds lag etter en kamp på mnds siste dag :)
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Promotion 2010

« Svar #18 på: Februar 03, 2015, 11:47:39 »
Den derre HITC websiten er ganske irriterende:

Leeds United defender Sol Bamba has suggesting to the Yorkshire Evening Post how the club can progress after one appearance in the first team.

“We play very good football sometimes, but we have to dig deep now. It doesn’t matter how good you play, you have to get some points,” said Bamba.

Litt sånn selvfølgeligheter servert på et fat kontinuerlig!  ::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

B_Ød

« Svar #19 på: Februar 03, 2015, 12:11:31 »
endelig...en som tenker litt også...blir oppsving nå  :D
Ups & Ups!!

Hallgeir *

« Svar #20 på: Februar 03, 2015, 12:48:42 »

Leeds United defender Sol Bamba has suggesting to the Yorkshire Evening Post how the club can progress after one appearance in the first team.

“We play very good football sometimes, but we have to dig deep now. It doesn’t matter how good you play, you have to get some points,” said Bamba.

Ikke mye å irritere seg over. De fleste fotballspilleres kommentarer er stort sett selvfølgeligheter og gamle floskler.
Super Leeds since 1968

Hallgeir *

« Svar #21 på: Februar 03, 2015, 12:52:59 »

Litt sånn selvfølgeligheter servert på et fat kontinuerlig!  ::)

Ikke mye å irritere seg over. De fleste fotballspilleres kommentarer er stort sett selvfølgeligheter og gamle floskler.

Billy Sharp f.eks. ...... og Redfearn:
Sharp on Redfearn's message

Leeds United striker Billy Sharp says that Neil Redfearn is trying to keep the squad focused on the task ahead.

The Whites could be forgiven for getting carried away after beating Huddersfield Town 2-1 last weekend, but Sharp says that Redfearn is repeatedly ensuring that they only look ahead to the next game.

"Redders keeps telling us to take it game by game," he said to the club's official site. "Every game in this division is tough. "We have to go into each game with a gameplan and always stay in the game. Then we can pick up as many points as possible."

Super Leeds since 1968

GeirO

« Svar #22 på: Februar 03, 2015, 20:01:59 »

Men Bamba bomma litt. Det var motsatt på lørdag; ikke spilte vi bra og enda tok vi tre poeng...
MOT

testo

« Svar #23 på: Februar 05, 2015, 01:41:53 »
Skulle seff være ukens lag  :o Hadde vært enormt om han kom på mnds lag etter en kamp på mnds siste dag :)

Defender: Sol Bamba (Leeds United)

Billy Sharp's late header secured a derby victory for Leeds over Huddersfield but, at the other end, Bamba impressed with a commanding display.
Read more at http://www.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2015/sky-bet-football-league-team-of-the-week-2242459.aspx#xOk6WQHOhrYB7S6Y.99
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

sportcarl1

« Svar #24 på: Februar 05, 2015, 07:12:32 »
Signa honom på 2 år

Jon R

« Svar #25 på: Februar 05, 2015, 10:30:47 »
Signa honom på 2 år

Håper virkelig klubben venter til etter sesongen med å konkludere.
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #26 på: Februar 05, 2015, 14:14:53 »
Signa honom på 2 år

Håper virkelig klubben venter til etter sesongen med å konkludere.

Halloooo!!! En halvgod kamp for oss må da holde. Vanligvis signerer vi motstandere med en halvgod kamp mot oss.   ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #27 på: Februar 15, 2015, 10:25:14 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

AndyMathie

« Svar #28 på: Februar 15, 2015, 11:44:40 »
Denne signeringen tenkte jeg måtte bli klasse. Har ikke turt å si noe fordi det har en tendens til å backfire, men nå tenker jeg å dele det jeg tenkte da vi signerte denne stopperen. Da han sist spilte i Championship for Leicester imponerte han stort. Han var Championships beste stopper og føler egentlig han er på samme nivå. Tror ikke han passet inn i Italiensk fotball og derfor aldri fikk etablert seg i Palermo. Nå spiller han kamp inn og kamp ut og han passer mitt i blinken her i England. Håper vi signer denne klassestopperen fra Palermo og har absolutt ingen tro på at han blir en ny Zaliukas(eller ka han nu het). Vårt missing link var ikke en etterlengtet ving, det var godeste Sol Bamba. All hail the new king in the heart of our defence!

Uheldig for Cooper at han ble skadet, men flaks for oss da Bellusci er hakket bedre. La oss håpe Bellusci og Bamba fullfører sesongen sammen der bak ;)
We are Leeds and we are proud of it!

p0ndus

• Gjest
« Svar #29 på: Februar 15, 2015, 12:25:24 »
Håper ikke han også blir en spiller som briljerer første 5 kamper, og som reduseres til stallfyll når 3 års kontrakten er signert.