Skrevet av Emne: Spiller: Lewie Coyle  (Lest 29014 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Leedsfan

Spiller: Lewie Coyle
« på: Mars 10, 2015, 14:33:06 »
Lewie Coyle   15 October 1995 (age 19)

Aldri hørt om denne spilleren, men det sies at han er vår neste stjerne på høyrebacken.

Kontrakt ut sesongen? Signed until 2015!

Det må signeres nye kontrakter med en rekke av ungguttene!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Spiller: Lewie Coyle
« Svar #1 på: Mars 10, 2015, 15:27:56 »
Leeds United's Neil Redfearn: 'Lewie Coyle loan will do him world of good'
© Getty Images

By Pascal Lemesre, Championship Correspondent
Filed: Monday, October 6, 2014 at 16:23 UK
Last Updated: Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 19:10 UK

Leeds United academy boss Neil Redfearn has said that Lewie Coyle's month-long loan at Conference North side Harrogate Town will do him the "world of good".

Coyle, who turns 19 later this month, joined Harrogate for a month on Friday.

"It won't be too dissimilar to what he is used to," Redfearn told Leeds's website. "It will do him the world of good.

"He is in a different environment and we'll get chance to watch him over the month. Then he'll come back to us with experience under his belt."

Coyle is a right-back who signed his first professional deal this summer.
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2 på: Mars 10, 2015, 15:30:43 »
Allerede som 15 åring var Lewie Coyle i søkelyset til Chalsea. Valget ble likevel Leeds United!

LEEDS HAPPY SEEING OFF CHELSEA TO KEEP HOLD OF LEWIE COYLE
Submitted by Tribal Football Staff 4 years ago
   2 Share on email Share on print
Leeds United are pleased to have secured Lewie Coyle to a two-year scholarship.

Coyle's name came to prominence in 2006 when Chelsea were accused by Leeds of making an illegal approach to sign him – allegations the London club denied – but the right-back will take up a two-year scholarship with United in 2012.

Coyle, 15, has committed himself to a scholarship with Leeds after six years in their youth-team ranks.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3 på: Mars 10, 2015, 15:36:42 »
Forget Scott Wootton; Lewie Coyle is Leeds United's future right-back

Vincent Ralph

Could yet another Leeds United youngster get a chance to show what he can do sooner rather than later?

Leeds United manager Neil Redfearn's transformation of Sam Byram, from right-back to highly-effective winger, saw a space open up in the Whites’ back-line.

That space was swiftly and effectively filled by Scott Wootton, to such an extent that the 23-year-old recently signed a contract extension at Elland Road.

His presence means someone for whom right-back is his natural position, Gaetano Berardi, has had to make do with a place on the bench, but there is another player who is rarely mentioned who could ultimately usurp Wootton in the Leeds back-four.

That player is Lewie Coyle, a teenage right-back who has all the attributes to follow the likes of Lewis Cook, Alex Mowatt and Charlie Taylor into Leeds’ first-team sooner rather than later.

While he may only be 19, that has not stopped some of Leeds’ other recent success stories, and although this season could be too soon for him there is no reason he could not get chances in the next campaign.

Wootton still divides opinion among Leeds supporters and with Byram seemingly set to continue further up the field that could allow Coyle the chance he has been waiting for since he was a child.

As he told the Hull Daily Mail back in 2008, “I want to make my debut with Leeds United, who I have always supported, even before joining the academy.”
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #4 på: Mars 10, 2015, 15:39:21 »
Lewie Coyle-intervju sommeren 2013!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HUMioHK1JDU

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #5 på: Mars 10, 2015, 15:42:41 »
Forsvarsarbeidet til Coyle i en kamp tidligere i 2015:

https://instagram.com/p/zNVpt6oyIw/

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #6 på: November 12, 2015, 21:25:47 »
HIGH PRAISE FOR YOUNGSTER COYLE
Steve Evans impressed by United's young full-back...

PUBLISHED 12 NOVEMBER 2015 AT 04:00

Steve Evans has spoken highly of Under-21s captain Lewie Coyle, saying the young full-back would have been involved at Wycombe on Friday night if it wasn’t for suspension.

Coyle is currently serving a three-match ban following a straight red card in the U21s’ recent defeat away to Watford.

Even though Friday’s fixture at Adams Park is a friendly, FA rulings mean the 20-year-old will be unable to feature under the terms of his suspension.

Coyle, who signed a new one-year deal with United back in the summer, has caught Evans’ eye following the head coach’s arrival from Rotherham last month.

“We’d have loved to have played young Coyley, he’d have certainly played a part (at Wycombe),” Evans said.

“I love that boy and he’s got a real chance, but he’s suspended and the FA advised us that we can’t involve him at Wycombe, otherwise he would have been.

“His time will come. In the short term we need to get him playing men’s football from Under-21s – there’s  a world of difference when three points are at stake.

“We need to get him playing football. Whether that’s sending him out for a little while... We’re looking at all the options now.

“He’s training with the first team every day now and in two-and-a-half to three weeks, I’ve seen him get much, much better. And I mean significantly better.”

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/44dthprtxkxdzdes1kiyeowe#sthash.e7EtKHXX.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Sydhagen

« Svar #7 på: November 17, 2015, 11:56:03 »
Signert ny kontrakt. 2 år.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Leedsfan

« Svar #8 på: November 17, 2015, 12:12:16 »
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #9 på: November 17, 2015, 15:02:47 »
Leeds United: Highly-rated Coyle signs new contract

11:45Tuesday 17 November 2015

Young Leeds United right-back Lewie Coyle has signed a new two-year contract.

The club’s highly-rated development squad captain has received improved terms less than six months after agreeing a one-year deal.

Coyle’s previous contract was due to expire at the end of this season but his impressive form for Leeds’ Under-21s has earned him an extension.

The 20-year-old is yet to make his first-team debut for United but head coach Steve Evans wanted to field him in last week’s friendly at Wycombe Wanderers.

A suspension incurred in a development squad game, however, prevented Coyle from playing.

Coyle told www.leedsunited.com: “I got a one-year contract in the summer and my aim was to extend that by doing well and impressing. Hopefully I’d then get handed a longer deal and I’m delighted that’s happened.

“I only started hearing about it a few weeks ago, but I didn’t believe it until it actually happened. I’m just looking forward to cracking on now.”

United are considering sending Coyle out on loan before next week’s emergency deadline but the youngster is seen by the club as a future fixture at right-back.

That position in United’s team looks increasingly open with Sam Byram likely to leave Elland Road when his contract expires next summer

Read more: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-lufc-news/leeds-united-highly-rated-coyle-signs-new-contract-1-7574947#ixzz3rl15eW5U
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #10 på: Desember 23, 2015, 13:42:56 »
Leeds United: Lewie coiled and ready to spring into first-team action

Leeds United's Lewie Coyle is keeping in shape in readiness for a first-team call.
Phil Hay
07:52 Wednesday 23 December 2015

Lewie Coyle wants Leeds United to shelve any plans to loan him out in January after taking a step closer to his first-team debut.

The young right-back was previously open to the idea of moving into the lower leagues and came close to joining York City last month but his appearances on the bench during United’s last two games have changed his mind.

Coyle, 20, was named as a substitute by Steve Evans for Thursday’s 3-2 win over Wolverhampton Wanderers – his first inclusion in a matchday squad – and he retained his place in the 18 during Sunday’s victory against Preston North End.

Evans turned to Coyle after losing Gaetano Berardi to an ankle ligament injury a fortnight ago. Berardi could well be missing for around eight weeks.

Leeds, meanwhile, are ready to listen to offers for Sam Byram in the January transfer window after the 22-year-old turned down an offer to extend a contract which expires at the end of this term.

Byram’s exit would leave Scott Wootton as United’s only experienced right-back.

Under-21s captain Coyle, who recently secured a new two-year deal, said: “A loan move did come about recently but with all the time I’ve had amongst it and around the first team I think it would be daft for me to go out on loan at the minute.

“If a loan happens it happens but first and foremost I do want to be at Leeds United.”

United had a heavy academy presence in their squad on Sunday, with no fewer than seven youth-team products included in Evans’ 18.

“It’s evident that there’s a pathway for youngsters here,” Coyle said. “If I keep doing well, hopefully I’ll get my chance and I’ll be one of them.

“I train with the (first team) most days and it was nice to finally be included in the squad. Hopefully the chance will come for me to eventually make my debut.

“It’s all good experience as a young player, seeing what goes on on a matchday and the preparation the night before. It’s going to do me the world of good.”

Read more: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-lufc-news/leeds-united-lewie-coiled-and-ready-to-spring-into-first-team-action-1-7639110#ixzz3v9Btbf1n
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #11 på: Desember 27, 2015, 22:02:13 »
Buzzing to have made my debut tonight⚽️ Childhood dream finally came true!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #12 på: Desember 27, 2015, 22:07:23 »
DANNY COYLE
Over the fukin moon my son @LewieCoyle made pro debut tonight for the first team. 12 years in the van I took him to Leeds training #Proud

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #13 på: Desember 27, 2015, 22:08:31 »
Holdning fra bokser-broren:

Tommy Coyle:
What a night!! #Proud #Proud #Proud Younger brother @LewieCoyle just made his first team debut and fulfilled his childhood dream. Love ya
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #14 på: Desember 28, 2015, 20:52:49 »
Holdning fra bokser-broren:

Tommy Coyle:
What a night!! #Proud #Proud #Proud Younger brother @LewieCoyle just made his first team debut and fulfilled his childhood dream. Love ya

Mer fra Tommy Coyle:
What a great night couldn't be prouder of my younger brother. The rewards of hard work, sacrifice, perseverance and patience.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #15 på: Januar 09, 2016, 20:04:36 »
Hay
Evans impressed with Lewie Coyle: "In the second half I thought he stepped up and became the cultured full-back we hope he would become."
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #16 på: Januar 09, 2016, 23:11:04 »
Bokse-broren hans  :D

Tommy Coyle ‏@TommyCoyle89  · 7h7 hours ago 
Never been so nervous sat here watching Lewie play. God knows how they feel when I get put on my ass every fight.

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

« Svar #17 på: Januar 10, 2016, 00:15:16 »
Spennende. Kast ham til ulvene mot Ipswich!

auren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Cannavaro

« Svar #18 på: Januar 10, 2016, 11:21:35 »
Minner litt om Gary Kelly, håper han blir like bra.
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #19 på: Januar 10, 2016, 13:08:30 »
Minner litt om Gary Kelly, håper han blir like bra.

Håper på bedre

Promotion 2010

« Svar #20 på: Januar 10, 2016, 13:20:52 »
Lewie Coyle

A terrific full debut. Not only did he look comfortably but his body movement, his style, looked like that of a very natural full-back. 7/10

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #21 på: Januar 10, 2016, 14:20:56 »
Strålende kamp av unge Coyle i hans full Home debut sies det .  Utrolig artig når egenproduserte spillere viser at de holder nivået og vel så det. :)
Jon R.

sportcarl1

« Svar #22 på: Januar 10, 2016, 15:50:24 »
Strålende kamp av unge Coyle i hans full Home debut sies det .  Utrolig artig når egenproduserte spillere viser at de holder nivået og vel så det. :)
ja där har vi en framtida högerback som verkligen kan konkurera med berardi, dock tror jag inte  coyle startar på tisdag då wotton gjort det bra de 6-7 sista matcherna han startat och är högst delaktig i leeds formkurva

AndyMathie

« Svar #23 på: Januar 10, 2016, 16:02:49 »
ja där har vi en framtida högerback som verkligen kan konkurera med berardi, dock tror jag inte  coyle startar på tisdag då wotton gjort det bra de 6-7 sista matcherna han startat och är högst delaktig i leeds formkurva

+1
We are Leeds and we are proud of it!

Sydhagen

« Svar #24 på: Januar 10, 2016, 16:03:09 »

Hva med Coyle fra start og Wootton som stopper ilag med Bellusci...?
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

sportcarl1

« Svar #25 på: Januar 10, 2016, 16:08:20 »

tippar evans startar med följande lag mot ipswich
silvestri
wotton bamba cooper taylor
carayol cook bridcutt, mowatt dallas
wood

då utgår jag från att bellusci är skadad och wood skadefri och tillgänglig

jackbauer68

• Gjest
« Svar #26 på: Januar 10, 2016, 16:15:32 »

silvestri
wood

Ka er poenget med å droppe Byram??

sportcarl1

« Svar #27 på: Januar 10, 2016, 16:17:57 »

silvestri
wood

ja du, kanske att carayol var bäst på plan igår och dallas inte startade, men som sagt finns många platser där det är jämt  skägg ;)

Eriksen55

« Svar #28 på: Januar 10, 2016, 17:55:36 »

silvestri
wood

Nå som vi har 2 som er like gode eller bedre enn Byram så bør han benkes. Han vil tross alt ikke være i Leeds.

asLeeds

« Svar #29 på: Januar 10, 2016, 18:16:24 »

silvestri
wood

Nå som vi har 2 som er like gode eller bedre enn Byram så bør han benkes. Han vil tross alt ikke være i Leeds.

??? Synes den var litt drøy...
DALHEIM WHITES