Skrevet av Emne: Ex-spiller: Pablo Hernandez  (Lest 87329 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 3 gjester leser dette emnet.

baste

Sv: Spiller: Pablo Hernandez
« Svar #30 på: August 02, 2016, 00:14:25 »
Tror dette er en meget god signering.

Come on Leeds

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #31 på: August 02, 2016, 00:16:28 »
Han trente visst med gjengen i dag:
He was training with the squad this morning it's happening :fumup:
(waccoe)
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

« Svar #32 på: August 02, 2016, 23:53:57 »
Han trente visst med gjengen i dag:
He was training with the squad this morning it's happening :fumup:
(waccoe)
Spent på han her. Er han så god som "ryktet" tilsier, vil han gi oss mye moro i sesongen som kommer. Så gjenstår det å se hvordan engelsk championship passer han.
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #33 på: August 07, 2016, 16:06:10 »
Phil Hay
Monk frustrated that the Qatari FA haven't processed Hernandez clearance. Hernandez was due to be involved today. #lufclive
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

auren

« Svar #34 på: August 09, 2016, 10:46:33 »
ENDELIG:

Monk confirmed this morning that Hernandez has now got his international clearance. #lufclive

Fra Phil Hay.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

AndyMathie

« Svar #35 på: August 11, 2016, 08:15:58 »
For en debut! Han var min MOM i går tett fulgt av Roofe.

Hyller deg Pablo. Du blir en giga signering av Strachan dimensjoner forhåpentligvis :)
We are Leeds and we are proud of it!

Blank_File

« Svar #36 på: August 11, 2016, 08:16:50 »
Enig. Dette så veldig bra ut!

JacobScreek

• På juniorlaget
  • *** LEEDS UTD - the greatest team in the world***
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #37 på: August 11, 2016, 09:11:10 »
Med tanke på at han har kun deltatt på fem treninger, derav to kampforberedende og en restitusjon, så var dette en meget godkjent debut av Pablo!!! Spennende  :D

MOT
There's only ONE United - LEEDS UNITED!
MOT...

Sterland

« Svar #38 på: August 11, 2016, 10:16:58 »
Klassespiller :) Endelig en boksåpner, og kreativ sjel i laget. Har vi savnet veldig lenge. En kanonsignering, håper vi har opsjon på kjøp

Cannavaro

« Svar #39 på: August 11, 2016, 10:17:18 »
Jeg deler absolutt synspunkt om at dette må være en utrolig bra signering.  Det han viste igår var klasse, strødde om seg med gode pasningr og godt overblikk. I tillegg god løpskapasitet og arbeidsmoral. Håper videre at Pablo viser seg fra samme side i seriekampene og gir flankene og spiss/-er den servicen de trenger.  I kombinasjon med raske og tekniske kantspillere (Roofe/Sacko) så ser dette utvilsomt spennende ut.
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

Kato

« Svar #40 på: August 11, 2016, 10:26:52 »
Bekymringen er vel at dette kun er et 6 måneders lån om jeg har skjønt riktig.

Sydhagen

« Svar #41 på: August 11, 2016, 10:32:59 »

ja, med opsjon på kjøp. Har forstått det slik at prisen er avtalt.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Kato

« Svar #42 på: August 11, 2016, 10:41:31 »

ja, med opsjon på kjøp. Har forstått det slik at prisen er avtalt.

Og heldigvis for det.

RoarG

« Svar #43 på: August 27, 2016, 18:47:03 »
Hernandez rett mann for Leeds? Artikkelforfatteren tviler sterkt på det. Jobber ikke hardt nok hjemover, visstnok.
http://rightinthegarykellys.com/hernandez-cost-monk-job/
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

sportcarl1

« Svar #44 på: August 27, 2016, 19:19:27 »
Hernandez rett mann for Leeds? Artikkelforfatteren tviler sterkt på det. Jobber ikke hardt nok hjemover, visstnok.
http://rightinthegarykellys.com/hernandez-cost-monk-job/
rätt man om han spelar på rätt plats, Mowatt och Hernandez tappar i kvalité om de spelar på kanten

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #45 på: Desember 01, 2016, 19:28:47 »
...tråden sist i bruk 27.august  ??? ??? ???

Adam Pope
‏@APOPEY
GM on Hernandez' future at #lufc after loan spell : "Pablo wants to commit."
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Xern

« Svar #46 på: Desember 01, 2016, 19:30:26 »
...tråden sist i bruk 27.august  ??? ??? ???

Adam Pope
‏@APOPEY
Så lite skrevet om en så populær spiller.. Skjer ikke ofte  ;D

Håper vi får denne karen på 1,5 års avtale.
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #47 på: Desember 01, 2016, 19:32:27 »

Adam Pope
‏@APOPEY

Mer om det samme

Adam Pope ‏@APOPEY  3h
3 hours ago

VIDEO: Leeds United head coach  Garry Monk is confident of keeping Pablo Hernandez.  #lufc
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04jrc0w â€¦

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #48 på: Januar 05, 2017, 19:27:41 »
Leeds United: Hernandez set to make United move permanent

Pablo Hernandez. PHIL HAY 17:00Thursday 05 January 2017 2
HAVE YOUR SAY

Leeds United are poised to complete the permanent signing of Pablo Hernandez on a deal to the end of the season. The Elland Road club are in the process of tying up Hernandez’s full-time transfer from Qatari side Al-Arabi, a deal which will give Leeds the option of extending his contract for a further 12 months in the summer. Hernandez reached the end of a six-month loan from Qatar after Monday’s 3-0 win over Rotherham United but he is continuing to train at Thorp Arch with Leeds and Al-Arabi already in agreement over a permanent move.
The 31-year-old joined Garry Monk’s squad at the start of August, reuniting himself with a coach who he worked under and played alongside at Swansea City. United negotiated the terms of a full-time switch when his loan from Al-Arabi was first agreed and the transfer is likely to be sealed early next week. Hernandez, who spent the whole of last season on loan at Spanish club Rayo Vallecano, joined Al-Arabi from Swansea in the summer of 2014 but made only a handful of appearances in Qatar before taking up temporary offers elsewhere.
The former Valencia player took time to re-acclimatise to the English leagues following his move to United but his improving form at number 10 coincided with a dramatic upturn in Leeds’ results after a poor start to the Championship term. Monk lost him to a hamstring injury in November but Hernandez returned on Boxing Day, scoring in a 4-1 win at Preston North End. He has three goals and three assists to his name.

Sealing Hernandez’s permanent transfer was an immediate priority for Leeds this month with all of their other loanees tied to the club until May. United will have the option to sign on-loan Torino centre-back Pontus Jansson for £3.5m once the defender makes his 22nd appearance of the season, potentially as soon as next Friday’s league game against Derby County. Jansson’s agent, Martin Dahlin, told the Yorkshire Evening Post on Tuesday that the terms of a contract had already been finalised.

The Whites’ hopes of signing striker Ashley Fletcher, meanwhile, could be aided by West Ham United’s determined attempts to land Jermain Defoe from Sunderland. Defoe is a major January target of West Ham’s, though the relegation-threatened Black Cats are currently managing to hold out against offers for their top scorer. Fletcher, who Leeds tried to sign from Manchester United in June, has been a fringe player for West Ham so far this season and the London-based club are expected to allow him to move elsewhere if they secure additional forwards.

Attacking options are a priority for Monk and the United boss was linked with Stuttgart midfielder Alexandru Maxim earlier this week. The YEP understands that Monk looked at the Romanian during the summer window but is yet to renew his interest in him.

Read more at: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-hernandez-set-to-make-united-move-permanent-1-8319303
Min første Leeds-kamp:

RoarG

« Svar #49 på: Januar 05, 2017, 19:56:54 »
Leeds United: Hernandez set to make United move permanent

Pablo Hernandez. PHIL HAY 17:00Thursday 05 January 2017 2
HAVE YOUR SAY

Leeds United are poised to complete the permanent signing of Pablo Hernandez on a deal to the end of the season. The Elland Road club are in the process of tying up Hernandez’s full-time transfer from Qatari side Al-Arabi, a deal which will give Leeds the option of extending his contract for a further 12 months in the summer. Hernandez reached the end of a six-month loan from Qatar after Monday’s 3-0 win over Rotherham United but he is continuing to train at Thorp Arch with Leeds and Al-Arabi already in agreement over a permanent move.
The 31-year-old joined Garry Monk’s squad at the start of August, reuniting himself with a coach who he worked under and played alongside at Swansea City. United negotiated the terms of a full-time switch when his loan from Al-Arabi was first agreed and the transfer is likely to be sealed early next week. Hernandez, who spent the whole of last season on loan at Spanish club Rayo Vallecano, joined Al-Arabi from Swansea in the summer of 2014 but made only a handful of appearances in Qatar before taking up temporary offers elsewhere.
The former Valencia player took time to re-acclimatise to the English leagues following his move to United but his improving form at number 10 coincided with a dramatic upturn in Leeds’ results after a poor start to the Championship term. Monk lost him to a hamstring injury in November but Hernandez returned on Boxing Day, scoring in a 4-1 win at Preston North End. He has three goals and three assists to his name.

Sealing Hernandez’s permanent transfer was an immediate priority for Leeds this month with all of their other loanees tied to the club until May. United will have the option to sign on-loan Torino centre-back Pontus Jansson for £3.5m once the defender makes his 22nd appearance of the season, potentially as soon as next Friday’s league game against Derby County. Jansson’s agent, Martin Dahlin, told the Yorkshire Evening Post on Tuesday that the terms of a contract had already been finalised.

The Whites’ hopes of signing striker Ashley Fletcher, meanwhile, could be aided by West Ham United’s determined attempts to land Jermain Defoe from Sunderland. Defoe is a major January target of West Ham’s, though the relegation-threatened Black Cats are currently managing to hold out against offers for their top scorer. Fletcher, who Leeds tried to sign from Manchester United in June, has been a fringe player for West Ham so far this season and the London-based club are expected to allow him to move elsewhere if they secure additional forwards.

Attacking options are a priority for Monk and the United boss was linked with Stuttgart midfielder Alexandru Maxim earlier this week. The YEP understands that Monk looked at the Romanian during the summer window but is yet to renew his interest in him.

Read more at: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-hernandez-set-to-make-united-move-permanent-1-8319303
;D ;D ;D
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Promotion 2010

« Svar #50 på: Januar 09, 2017, 13:01:18 »
Hernandez med kontrakt til sommeren og en klausul om ett år til

Leeds United are delighted to announce the signing of Pablo Hernandez on a permanent deal until the end of the 2016/17 season.

Hernandez has signed an initial six month deal and the club has the option to extend this by 12 months at the end of the agreement.

The 31-year-old has been on loan at Elland Road since August, making his debut in the EFL Cup penalty shoot-out victory over Fleetwood Town.

Hernandez has gone on to make 18 appearances, scoring three goals, with his most recent strike coming at Preston North End on Boxing Day.

The former Spanish international arrived at Leeds on a loan deal from Al-Arabi and has also represented Valencia, Getafe and Swansea City.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #51 på: Januar 09, 2017, 13:05:34 »
Hvorfor bare et halvår/halvannet år??? :o
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #52 på: Januar 09, 2017, 13:07:26 »

Han er 31 år vet du, og neppe god nok for Premier League!

Litt morsomt at: Hvis han lykkes så får han ikke forlenge kontrakten!!!

:o
Min første Leeds-kamp:

RoarG

« Svar #53 på: Januar 09, 2017, 13:08:12 »
12 mnd kjøpsklausul. Hvorfor ikke lenger? Kanskje han ønsker å gardere seg for spill i PL, dersom Leeds ikke rykker? Uansett, er dette gledelige nyheter.

Bromancer

« Svar #54 på: Januar 09, 2017, 13:11:59 »
Viktig signering. Pontus neste takk! MOT  ;D

willum

« Svar #55 på: Januar 09, 2017, 13:16:02 »
12 mnd kjøpsklausul. Hvorfor ikke lenger? Kanskje han ønsker å gardere seg for spill i PL, dersom Leeds ikke rykker? Uansett, er dette gledelige nyheter.

Litt usikker på hva du mener her, men det er altså klubben som har denne opsjonen, ikke spilleren, hvis jeg forstår dette riktig (Hernandez has signed an initial six month deal and the club has the option to extend this by 12 months at the end of the agreement).

Tilsynelatende en god avtale for klubben, som kan la spilleren gå om han blir stygt skadd eller slutter å levere, men litt rart at Hernandez går med på noe sånt. Gledelig uansett!

Xern

« Svar #56 på: Januar 09, 2017, 13:35:20 »
Gratulerer til alle, dette er en god signering  ;)
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Promotion 2010

« Svar #57 på: Februar 15, 2017, 23:16:38 »
Lufc data

Pablo Hernández has registered FIVE ASSISTS in 2017, MORE than any other @SkyBetChamp player.

Sublime form. #LUFC #MOT
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #58 på: Februar 22, 2017, 17:27:38 »
Vet ikke helt hva dette betyr, men....

Lufc:
Big @EASPORTSFIFA fan? #LUFC's Pablo Hernandez has made this week's FIFA Ultimate Team! Check out the full team at bit.ly/FUTpablo

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/news/2017/team-of-the-week?sf52839039=1

;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Xern

« Svar #59 på: Februar 23, 2017, 01:04:46 »
At de mener han har spilt godt, blant annet  :o