Skrevet av Emne: Breaking news i engelsk fotball  (Lest 330066 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Breaking news i engelsk fotball
« Svar #360 på: Mai 17, 2018, 09:42:57 »
Tror denne er innafor. Vi viser storsinn overfor en stor manager og ønsker han det beste akkurat nå.

VG skriver:

Sir Alex Ferguson operert etter hjerneblødning.

https://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/i/WL1lWK/sir-alex-fergusn-operert-etter-hjernebloedningo

Jeg falt for denne på waccoe:

Hated the man with a passion. Then I saw him singing Marching on Together at John Charles' Memorial and realised I needed to get out more. Hope he gets well.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Kato

« Svar #361 på: Mai 17, 2018, 15:09:42 »
Claudio Ranieri annonserte i dag at han ikke vil lede Nantes videre.

Hallgeir *

« Svar #362 på: Mai 18, 2018, 19:00:09 »
Stoke har kvittet seg med sin manager.
Super Leeds since 1968

Kato

« Svar #363 på: Mai 18, 2018, 19:41:53 »
Darren Moore får jobben på permanent basis i WBA etter en kjempegod periode som caretaker.

Carlos Carvahal forlater Swansea etter nedrykket.

Og det ble Steve McLaren i QPR.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #364 på: Mai 20, 2018, 16:31:15 »
UK has not renewed Roman Abramovich’s visa

Oligarch and owner of Chelsea football club returns to Russia

Max Seddon in Moscow
May 20, 2018 12:41 pm

© EPA

UK authorities have yet to renew Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich’s visa after it expired last month, three people close to the billionaire have told the FT, as geopolitical tensions rise between Moscow and the west.

The Kremlin-connected, London-based Mr Abramovich — who, with a net worth of £9.3bn, is Britain’s 13th-richest man according to the Sunday Times — has returned to Russia after his investor visa ran out, according to two people close to him.

Mr Abramovich did not attend yesterday’s FA Cup final, which Chelsea, the team he owns, won 1-0.

A third person close to Mr Abramovich said that his request for a new visa had not been denied, but said that UK authorities were taking longer than usual to renew it without offering any explanation. The Home Office declined to comment.

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Kato

« Svar #365 på: Mai 22, 2018, 14:31:20 »
Manuel Pellegrini ny manager i West Ham, 3-års kontrakt.

Cherry

« Svar #366 på: Mai 23, 2018, 08:57:44 »
Ikke godt nytt for Charlie Taylor :

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-burnley-win-race-to-sign-6m-bristol-city-star

Tar han gjerne tilbake..

Kato

« Svar #367 på: Mai 23, 2018, 09:10:56 »
Gary Rowett forlater Derby, og tar over Stoke.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #368 på: Mai 23, 2018, 11:02:30 »
Tenker dette er en fantastisk signering for Arsenal:

https://www.arsenal.com/news/welcome-unai?amp=&__twitter_impression=true

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #369 på: Mai 30, 2018, 19:28:53 »
Club statement: Dr Tony Xia on future plans

recruitment
May 30, 2018

I know that all the Villa fans experienced a very frustrating and disappointing Play-Off Final last Saturday. After seeing many Villa supporters on Twitter hoping that I can publish a statement as soon as possible, I feel like it would be best for me to write the following words when I am relatively calm. 

I care as much about this club as anyone. Even though I am back in Beijing, I still can't recover from our game at Wembley. The emotion needs time to heal. However, I know that all our management staff, coaches, players and myself need to get back on our feet and prepare to fight again.  Like everyone else, I'm delighted to see that under Steve’s management this season, we demonstrated character and unity. We fought like a team. Indeed, the loss is a pity, but we know how much effort and hard work our coaching staff and players put in this season. I want to thank Steve from the bottom of my heart, particularly for his remarkable level of professional focus despite losing his parents this year. With that, I would like to say thank you to Steve and his coaching staff once again for leading the team forward wholeheartedly throughout the season. 

We are all aware that we will face severe FFP challenges next season. I am an Aston Villa fan. But I am also a businessman. Under the current circumstances, I think the club needs to rethink not only the past two years but also the past ten years. Villa needs to be a sustainable football club. People join. People leave. That is the cycle of football. But the football club always remains through it all.  This is the ultimate reality that cannot be changed, but I can assure you that everyone behind the scenes is working tirelessly towards achieving our ultimate goal. 

We have been heavily investing for the past two seasons. However, the loss on Saturday means that we need to change a lot of things. No one wanted to see the club have to go through this, but I believe that only changes can help the club to progress towards the positive direction and this requires the joint efforts of everyone associated with this great football club.  No matter what the changes will be, I sincerely hope that everyone can unite and overcome the challenges together. Our goal has not changed and as long as we believe, regardless of how tough the process will be, I am sure we will succeed in the end. 

Thank you very much once again for all your support.

Chairman
Dr Tony Xia
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #370 på: Mai 30, 2018, 20:01:13 »
Og så begynner det:

BBC
Aston Villa captain John Terry has left the club after they failed to achieve promotion to the Premier League.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

« Svar #371 på: Mai 30, 2018, 20:14:45 »
Og så begynner det:

BBC
Aston Villa captain John Terry has left the club after they failed to achieve promotion to the Premier League.

Hadde de bare brukt litt mer penger på en bedre trener og bedre spillere så hadde de rykket opp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Eriksen55

« Svar #372 på: Mai 30, 2018, 20:35:48 »
Og så begynner det:

BBC

Hadde de bare brukt litt mer penger på en bedre trener og bedre spillere så hadde de rykket opp!

Hadde nok holdt om Terry og Bruce hadde fått enda mer lønn.. da hadde dem gitt litt mer!

Kato

« Svar #373 på: Mai 30, 2018, 21:28:30 »
Og så begynner det:

BBC

Hadde nok holdt om Terry og Bruce hadde fått enda mer lønn.. da hadde dem gitt litt mer!

Terry alene er vel 80 000 pund i uka. Eller nesten 50 mill i året. Omtrent en fjerdedel av vårt totale lønnsbudsjett. Eller ca 10 spillere i lønn. Gratulerer med dagen.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #374 på: Mai 30, 2018, 22:50:56 »
Måtte ha med denne:

Football Talent Scout

AS Monaco's record departures:

Mbappé (youth graduate) -> 145M€
J. Rodríguez (in for 45M€) -> 75M€
Martial (in for 5M€) -> 60M€
Mendy (in for 13M€) -> 58M€
B. Silva (in for 15M€) -> 50M€
Fabinho (in for 6M€) -> 45M€

600M€ gained since 2015. What a club.

8)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Cherry

« Svar #375 på: Mai 31, 2018, 09:21:03 »
Hvem passer oss best - som spyd spiss?:

http://the72.co.uk/103838/five-best-fit-strikers-leeds-united-need-to-drive-promotion-bid/

Mbakogu, Hernandez, Marriott, Rhodes, Forestieri eller Mc Cormack?

Tror ikke vi kan velge, men ganske bra utvalg dette her.  Foristieri er mest spennende, mens de andre
er umulig og vite om ift om de leverer maaaaange mål.

Kato

« Svar #376 på: Mai 31, 2018, 09:25:19 »
Hvem passer oss best - som spyd spiss?:

http://the72.co.uk/103838/five-best-fit-strikers-leeds-united-need-to-drive-promotion-bid/

Mbakogu, Hernandez, Marriott, Rhodes, Forestieri eller Mc Cormack?

Tror ikke vi kan velge, men ganske bra utvalg dette her.  Foristieri er mest spennende, mens de andre
er umulig og vite om ift om de leverer maaaaange mål.

Ingen tro på at vi blir noe bedre med Forestieri.

SupALeedS

« Svar #377 på: Mai 31, 2018, 11:03:00 »
Lampard ny manager for Derby, spennende valg av rams...
Alex

B_Ød

« Svar #378 på: Mai 31, 2018, 11:40:31 »

Frank eller Frank?
Ups & Ups!!

Kato

« Svar #379 på: Mai 31, 2018, 11:52:19 »

Er vel et tegn på at økonomien er bærekraftig der (noe jeg ikke trodde). Ellers hadde vel aldri Lampard tatt jobben.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #380 på: Mai 31, 2018, 13:05:11 »
Zidane ferdig i RM
Min første Leeds-kamp:

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #381 på: Mai 31, 2018, 13:14:03 »
Zidane ferdig i RM

Trekker seg, etter det jeg har fått med meg

B_Ød

« Svar #382 på: Mai 31, 2018, 13:18:59 »
Breaking news i engelsk fotball
Ups & Ups!!

Hallgeir *

« Svar #383 på: Mai 31, 2018, 21:36:00 »
Marco Silva tar over Everton.
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

« Svar #384 på: Juni 04, 2018, 21:44:44 »
Denne er vel engelsk:

BREAKING: Doctors at Massachusetts General Hospital say they have concluded after comprehensive examination that Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius sustained a concussion during Champions League final. #SSN

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Blank_File

« Svar #385 på: Juni 04, 2018, 23:15:31 »
Denne er vel engelsk:

BREAKING: Doctors at Massachusetts General Hospital say they have concluded after comprehensive examination that Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius sustained a concussion during Champions League final. #SSN
Skal det være en spøk eller?

Promotion 2010

« Svar #386 på: Juni 04, 2018, 23:50:11 »
Denne er vel engelsk:

Skal det være en spøk eller?

https://www.tv2.no/sport/9897927/

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Reaney

« Svar #387 på: Juni 05, 2018, 00:47:29 »
Så lite engelsk som det går an. Tysker på sykehus i USA fra en by bestående av stort sett bare folk av irsk herkomst :).

Erik_

« Svar #388 på: Juni 05, 2018, 21:53:03 »
Aston Villa i trøbbel?

Sitat
Mark Kleinman
@MarkKleinmanSky

Exclusive: Aston Villa Football Club suspends CEO Keith Wyness less than a fortnight after Championship play-off final defeat and amid suggestions that HMRC has served a winding-up order against Villa, one of England's oldest professional football clubs, for missing tax payment.
« Siste redigering: Juni 05, 2018, 22:00:13 av Erik° »

Jon R

« Svar #389 på: Juni 05, 2018, 22:24:27 »
Aston Villa i trøbbel?

Sitat
Mark Kleinman
@MarkKleinmanSky

Exclusive: Aston Villa Football Club suspends CEO Keith Wyness less than a fortnight after Championship play-off final defeat and amid suggestions that HMRC has served a winding-up order against Villa, one of England's oldest professional football clubs, for missing tax payment.
In deep shit. En varslet katastrofe hvis de misset opprykk...
Jon R.