Skrevet av Emne: Spiller: Mateusz Klich  (Lest 76852 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Spiller: Mateusz Klich
« Svar #300 på: September 11, 2020, 19:37:16 »
Jobber med ei fra Polen og hun sier det uttales "Klirh".

Skal ikke se bort fra at det er lokale uttale-varianter i Polen også :o
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

GeirO

« Svar #301 på: September 11, 2020, 20:20:00 »
Stoler mest på Klich selv, som sier det uttales KLIH
MOT

Eriksen55

« Svar #302 på: September 11, 2020, 20:20:59 »

auren

Tror KLIH vet det best selv  ;)

lowfields

« Svar #303 på: September 11, 2020, 20:21:21 »
Kan vi ikke bare si "snekker'n"?
"Welcome to, arguably, the noisiest ground in England"

auren

« Svar #304 på: September 11, 2020, 20:33:36 »

auren

Klih blir «klirh». Samme lyd som i tyske «nach». Uttales «narh». H-en er jo ikke stum. Da hadde han skrevet KLI.

auren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Blank_File

« Svar #305 på: September 11, 2020, 21:17:18 »

auren

Klih blir «klirh». Samme lyd som i tyske «nach». Uttales «narh». H-en er jo ikke stum. Da hadde han skrevet KLI.

auren

Oppfatter i hans egen forklaring at det er bare c'en som er stum. H som i første bokstav i home sier han vel?

lowfields

« Svar #306 på: September 11, 2020, 21:29:46 »

auren

auren

Oppfatter i hans egen forklaring at det er bare c'en som er stum. H som i første bokstav i home sier han vel?
hmmm...I Yorkshire er vel H'en i home ganske stum. Blir bare "Kli" da?
"Welcome to, arguably, the noisiest ground in England"

Lucas the Kop Cat

« Svar #307 på: September 11, 2020, 21:49:32 »

auren

auren

Stum H gjelder vel når det er første bokstav i ordet. Tilsvarende har vi i deler av Norge, på Sunnmøre kalles det halvemål.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #308 på: Oktober 12, 2020, 22:32:27 »
Kalvin Phillips
@Kalvinphillips
No greater feeling. Flag of EnglandLion face

...twitrer Kalvin med bilde av seg selv i Englandsdrakt.

12 minutter senere parerer Klich:

Mateusz Klich
@Cli5hy
Replying to
@Kalvinphillips
 and
@England
What about when murder ball finishes Eyes
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #309 på: Oktober 23, 2020, 14:58:16 »
GLIMRENDE om Mateusz - sett med polske øyne!

Les!!!

'Marcelo Bielsa changed him' - the Polish view on Mateusz Klich, the man who graffitis and runs through walls for Leeds United
A year or so ago Mateusz Klich was sitting in a function suite at Elland Road discussing how different things were for him when he joined up with the national team.

By Graham Smyth Friday, 23rd October 2020, 5:45 am

His team-mates would tell him to stop running, but he couldn’t because it had been drummed into him so relentlessly at Leeds that it became second nature.

He still learned new things, however, when in the company of his fellow Polish internationals: “It’s a different way of playing, I have to think differently when I’m there but it’s no problem,” he said.

“If you’re a football player and you’re young, your dream is to play in the best league you can and for your country, especially now with a very strong team in Poland and players playing all over Europe in the best clubs.

“It’s an honour to play, it’s good to be there, you can learn a lot from the big guys. I’m just proud.”

Klich now plays in the best league in England and, particularly given his fine start to life in the Premier League, can count himself among the ‘big boys’ of Polish football.

It’s not so much his newfound top-flight status that has elevated him in significance for Poland, but his transformation under Bielsa, who is a figure of fascination in Klich’s motherland like he is everywhere else in the footballing world. So much so in fact that when Klich returned to the international set-up after an absence, the press wanted to talk to him about little else.

“I went for the first national team after a long break and everyone was just asking about him, I was tired because they were asking about him, not about me or Leeds, just him,” said the midfielder.

“He’s a very big name in football so I’m not surprised.”

Klich burst into the national limelight as a player with exciting prospects, attracting a Cracovia transfer record fee of €1.5m from German side Wolfsburg nine days after an international debut against Argentina.

“Klich is a well-respected and liked player,” said Polish football writer Christopher Lash. “That’s something that goes back a long time before playing for Bielsa’s Leeds. He’s been in and around the fringes of the Polish national team since 2011 when he left Cracovia for Wolfsburg.

He played a good amount of times for the national team when he did well and won the Dutch Cup in 2013/14 while at PEC Zwolle.

“At that time, he was talked about a lot and that’s when he first scored for the Polish national side. After that he sort of disappeared off the radar a bit.”

Piotr Żelazny, editor in chief of Polish football magazine Kopalnia, says there were concerns in Poland that Klich would not reach his potential, after struggling to make an impact in a second spell at Wolfsburg and a subsequent 18-month stay with 1. FC Kaiserslautern.

“Klich started his career as a prodigy of Polish football,” he told The YEP.

“Back then, Klich was considered to be flair number 10 with fantasy and great technique. After leaving for the Bundesliga, he lacked the right approach. In subsequent clubs he failed and did not play.

“After a few disappointing years he was considered a wasted talent.”

Even a move to England failed to get the best out of the midfielder. Half a season at Elland Road brought just one Championship start, four substitute appearances and he was shipped off to FC Utrecht on loan.

Few could see a way back, until Bielsa arrived and found a player at Leeds that the club and Polish football didn’t fully realise they had.

What the Pole has gone on to do since has not gone unnoticed back home.

“The fact that such a famous international manager put so much trust in Klich immediately increased his standing in the Polish game,” said Lash. “The fact that he’s been playing so well, so regularly and has looked so physically good has been noticed by everyone, it’s pretty difficult not to notice it.

“Bielsa changed him, in every way,” added Żelazny.

“Klich himself admits that had he met Bielsa earlier, he would not have lost so many years.

“It was Bielsa who made him a pressing machine, a player who does not stop.”

Of course, the player himself had something to do with it, being willing and able to do the work required of a box-to-box midfielder in a Bielsa team. He hunts the ball when the opposition have it, snapping at ankles until Leeds win it back and has applied pressure to opposing players receiving, carrying or releasing the ball 119 times, seven times more than any other Premier League player this season.

Leeds have won possession 40 times within five seconds of Klich applying pressure and no player has managed more.

On the ball, he has completed 88 successful final-third passes, with only Andy Roberts [102], Mo Salah [96], Jack Grealish [90) and Bruno Fernandes [90} making more in Premier League action and he is often the one providing the last pass before a chance is created.

His ability in both halves of the pitch make him a rare specimen, according to the Argentine. It gives Poland options.

“He’s become one of the key midfielders in the Polish national team,” said Lash.

“There is some pretty strong competition with Grzegorz Krychowiak [Lokomotive Moscow], Karol Linetty [Torino] playing well in Serie A, Piotr Zieliński at Napoli and other younger players coming through, like Jakub Moder having been transferred to Brighton.

“With Zieliński out due to coronavirus, Klich got the opportunity to play further forward in the Bosnia game recently and he was considered close to being the man of the match, adding a great assist for one of Robert Lewandowski’s goals.

“Because of his good form for Leeds under Bielsa, the fact he’s so reliable and is now performing well to very well for the national team, he’ll definitely go to Euro 2021, barring injury, and will most probably start – although I’m not sure if that will be at ‘number six’ or ‘eight’ or further forward as a number 10.”

The October internationals were Klich’s best displays for his country in recent years, adds Żelazny, who saw two players enjoying playing with each other, in Klich’s link-up involvement with Lewandowski.

Lash sees an improved and improving player enjoying his football.

“In terms of an improvement in his play, well number one, his physical condition is clearly amazing, but then playing under Bielsa you have to have that,” he said.

“But secondly, I’d say his confidence is sky high and that’s clear when he’s on the pitch. Some Polish fans, until recently, were saying that Klich plays worse for the national team than he does for his club but, in the last international break, Klich and Poland played at a much higher standard than they had in the last year or two.

“Basically, he’s a key member of the national set-up now.”

Off the field, Klich is also what you might call a rare specimen.

An image of him puffing contentedly on a celebratory cigar after promotion was secured became Leeds United art, adorning the walls, phone covers and t-shirts of Whites fans.

He made his own, then at Elland Road, an enthusiasm for graffiti and the permission of club chiefs leading to a collaboration with local artist Meds to create a tribute to the 2019/20 Championship title.

“In Poland he’s seen as a different kind of footballer off the pitch, a bit of a hipster but also someone who’s a thinker and a bit of an intellectual,” said Lash.

“Very different from your classic vision of a footballer.”

The midfielder who spraypaints and runs through walls has a chance to become as loved at home as he is abroad and, with Bielsa as his muse, could leave a permanent, lasting mark on Polish international football.

At 30, Klich has time on his side to make up for the lost years.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/marcelo-bielsa-changed-him-polish-view-mateusz-klich-man-who-graffitis-and-runs-through-walls-leeds-united-3012422
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Xern

« Svar #310 på: Oktober 23, 2020, 23:49:16 »

auren

auren

Stum H gjelder vel når det er første bokstav i ordet. Tilsvarende har vi i deler av Norge, på Sunnmøre kalles det halvemål.
Ifølge flere polakker jeg har pratet med uttales navnet som Mateusjz Klihhh. Hvor de tre "h"-ene blir litt som å frese svakt som en katt.
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #311 på: Oktober 31, 2020, 16:18:30 »
Hår ikke inntrykk av at Leeds har øvd med Klich på defensiv midtbane etter Villa-kampen så det blir nok Struijk i den rollen.

"You are further from the goal. I prefer to be nearer, but I can play there. I think I could still improve my defensive play.

"Especially defending in our half and one v one. Maybe heading the ball isn't my strongest thing either. It's an area where I can improve."

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/mateusz-klich-has-plenty-improve-after-enjoyable-leeds-united-tactical-switch-3021156
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #312 på: November 29, 2020, 10:05:22 »
Dagens Hay:

In February, a Leeds supporter on Twitter, Matthew Pickford, hit the nail on the head with Klich by tweeting: “If you watch the game, you don’t see Klich. If you watch Klich, you see the whole game.” It was one of those phrases you wish you had been clever enough to come up with yourself.

https://theathletic.co.uk/2225868/2020/11/28/watch-klich-and-see-the-whole-of-bielsas-leeds/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Cherry

« Svar #313 på: Desember 01, 2020, 15:33:01 »
FOR en spiller Klich har blitt!! Tenk at han ble vraket av Christensen, sendt på lån til Nederland en sesong - og kom tilbake da Bielsa ville se alle
på en slags "audition" før han valgte sin tropp....

Han løper mye, han bryter, spiller mange bra pasninger, kan skyte og er rett og slett fotball-klok!  Mateusz har blitt en av våre aller mest viktige spillere med enorm arbeidskapasitet.
Liker typen , han er virkelig en lagspiller - og spiller sjelden en svak kamp!  Litt flere scoringer , så er han optimal!

Sterland

« Svar #314 på: Desember 01, 2020, 15:47:32 »
FOR en spiller Klich har blitt!! Tenk at han ble vraket av Christensen, sendt på lån til Nederland en sesong - og kom tilbake da Bielsa ville se alle

Han løper mye, han bryter, spiller mange bra pasninger, kan skyte og er rett og slett fotball-klok!  Mateusz har blitt en av våre aller mest viktige spillere med enorm arbeidskapasitet.
Liker typen , han er virkelig en lagspiller - og spiller sjelden en svak kamp!  Litt flere scoringer , så er han optimal!
Helt enig. Røverkjøp😃👍

ibster

« Svar #315 på: Desember 02, 2020, 11:21:22 »

Helt enig. Røverkjøp😃👍

Iskald på straffer også.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #316 på: Mars 23, 2021, 10:59:48 »
International duty - og vips dukker intervjuene opp.

Klich innrømmer at han kjenner på kjøret, spesielt siden småskadene har dukket opp.

"I admit that yes, that's why I've been resting more in the club lately," he told Sportowe Fakty when asked if he was feeling tired.

"I started two matches on the bench. Over the last three years I have 'loaded' some of these meetings, and I have not had any holidays. Fortunately, I was avoiding more serious injuries, but minor ones started to happen to me. From overload, from intensity. My joints don't hurt yet, I'm only 30 years old, but something hurt.

"At the club, we also train very hard between meetings, so it's hard to regain freshness. I hope to catch my breath, because I have the best matches when I am physically prepared."

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-news-mateusz-klich-20234425
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Blank_File

« Svar #317 på: Mars 23, 2021, 19:56:27 »
International duty - og vips dukker intervjuene opp.

Klich innrømmer at han kjenner på kjøret, spesielt siden småskadene har dukket opp.

"I admit that yes, that's why I've been resting more in the club lately," he told Sportowe Fakty when asked if he was feeling tired.

"I started two matches on the bench. Over the last three years I have 'loaded' some of these meetings, and I have not had any holidays. Fortunately, I was avoiding more serious injuries, but minor ones started to happen to me. From overload, from intensity. My joints don't hurt yet, I'm only 30 years old, but something hurt.

"At the club, we also train very hard between meetings, so it's hard to regain freshness. I hope to catch my breath, because I have the best matches when I am physically prepared."

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-news-mateusz-klich-20234425
Basert på hvordan han har prestert så virker dette troverdig. Det er synd. Han burde fått litt hvile. Vi får håpe en god sommerferie vil gjøre susen.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #318 på: Mars 24, 2021, 07:54:58 »
Ojojojjj

Krzysztof Wrzal
@KrzysztofWrzal

One player from Polish National team has been infected by Covid. It's nothing confirmed but Polish press claims it's may be Mateusz Klich. He will rest and fully recover at least. #lufc #mot
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

« Svar #319 på: Mars 24, 2021, 09:22:58 »
Ojojojjj

Krzysztof Wrzal
@KrzysztofWrzal

One player from Polish National team has been infected by Covid. It's nothing confirmed but Polish press claims it's may be Mateusz Klich. He will rest and fully recover at least. #lufc #mot

Huff. Mest med tanke på at Cooper også er smittet, og dermed kan potensielt mange Leedsspillere være smittet. Godt plassen i praksis er sikret.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

pedro

Leedsomaniac

Cherry

« Svar #321 på: Mars 24, 2021, 10:49:33 »
Mest bekymra`for Marcelo jeg................Klich eller Cooper bør ikke ha smitta`andre for å si det sånn` :-[

Reaney

« Svar #322 på: Mars 24, 2021, 18:34:00 »
Hva er det med Leeds? Når man tror på en lang, deilig og avslappende 14 dagers pause etter seieren over Fulham, våkner man opp dagen derpå med nyheten om at vår alles Peter Lorimer er død, og nå Klich med Covid 19. Skal vi ALDRI få et fredelig pusterom?

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #323 på: Mars 24, 2021, 18:40:30 »
Hva er det med Leeds? Når man tror på en lang, deilig og avslappende 14 dagers pause etter seieren over Fulham, våkner man opp dagen derpå med nyheten om at vår alles Peter Lorimer er død, og nå Klich med Covid 19. Skal vi ALDRI få et fredelig pusterom?

Mick Bates er visst også svært dårlig (kreft)... :(
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #324 på: Mars 24, 2021, 18:43:42 »
Ojojojjj

Krzysztof Wrzal
@KrzysztofWrzal

Tja, det hender vel tid om annen at neste test viser noe annet enn den første... :o

White Knight LUFC
@WhiteKnightLUFC
Today’s test of Mateusz Klich gave a negative result
Quote Tweet
TVP SPORT
@sport_tvppl
 · 24m
Jakub Kwiatkowski: dzisiejszy test Mateusza Klicha dał wynik negatywny. #tvpsport

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

baste

« Svar #325 på: Mars 24, 2021, 20:45:40 »
Når overskuddet er borte, og han hadde vanskelig med å forklare hvorfor.. og vi er midt i en pandemi...så burde ingen bli overrasket over at det viste seg å være Covid-19

Regner med det er full testing av alle på laget mm nå. Vi trenger ikke ett utbrudd i troppen nå.

MOT

Hallgeir *

« Svar #326 på: Mars 24, 2021, 21:22:17 »
Leeds United midfielder Mateusz Klich has tested negative for COVID-19 after initial scares on Wednesday morning, according to TVP Sport.

https://motleedsnews.com/news/leeds-united-midfielder-mateusz-klich-tests-negative-for-covid-19/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

Da kan vi kanskje puste ut.....
Super Leeds since 1968

Woody

« Svar #327 på: Mars 25, 2021, 17:14:14 »
Leeds United midfielder Mateusz Klich has tested negative for COVID-19 after initial scares on Wednesday morning, according to TVP Sport.

https://motleedsnews.com/news/leeds-united-midfielder-mateusz-klich-tests-negative-for-covid-19/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

Da kan vi kanskje puste ut.....
Riktig,aldri puste inn,det er farlig :D
LIFE IS LEEDS

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #328 på: Mars 26, 2021, 14:44:24 »
Hehe, Mateusz altså :D

Først, dessverre:

Krzysztof Wrzal
@KrzysztofWrzal

Mateusz Klich again with positive test so he won't play against Andora and England. Should be available against Blades. #lufc   @PhilHay_  @apopey

En fans spør på twitter:

Sitat
@Cli5hy
 hey pal , how bad are your symptoms?

Minuttet senere svarer Mateusz:

Mateusz Klich
@Cli5hy
Replying to  @leeosbornedj
Sore throat and headache Smiling face with open mouth and cold sweat
I have had worse hangovers. I will be fine  lexed biceps

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #329 på: Mars 26, 2021, 14:45:44 »
so he won't play against Andora and England. Should be available against Blades.

Leedsmessig er jo gjerne dette en bra ting - han får hvilt litt (i alle fall om symptomene er så lette som det sies)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan