Skrevet av Emne: Treningskamp: vs Borr. Munchengladbach @ Schwaz, torsdag 20/7-2017, kl 15.15 n.t  (Lest 13186 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

« Siste redigering: Juli 10, 2017, 15:58:31 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

Leeds United: Monchengladbach will pose first real test for touring Whites

06:00

Silberstadt Arena in Schwaz, where Leeds United are due to play Borussia M�nchengladbach on Thursday.
07:16 Tuesday 18 July 2017

Borussia Monchengladbach pose a meaningful test for the Leeds United tourists – a welcome upturn for players and fans alike after the complications of the early part of the tour. Phil Hay reports.

Thursday’s game against Borussia Monchengladbach is Leeds United’s most difficult friendly to date and, on paper at least, the pick of the fixtures lined up for them at home or abroad.

SK Jenbach, where Leeds United are training.

Leeds’ tour of Austria remains afloat despite the complications which affected the initial planning and the first weekend of their 10-day camp, and Monchengladbach represent the first meaningful test of the progress made under Thomas Christiansen, the strength of the squad beneath him and the quality of United’s transfer business so far.

Monchengladbach – at their height, a powerful European force in the 1970s – were a Champions League club last season, albeit while finishing ninth in the Bundesliga and failing to qualify for the Europa League. Their players have been training for only a fortnight but they played Werder Bremen and Hoffenheim over the weekend and brought 28 players to their base in the German resort of Rottach-Egern yesterday in preparation for Thursday’s game against Leeds.

Christiansen expected United’s time in Austria to significantly raise the fitness and sharpness of his squad and he was insistent that Leeds found a way to compensate for the loss of Sunday’s friendly with Ingolstadt. The cancellation of that match left United’s head coach looking at five long days of training sessions until the club found a solution by arranging a private training match with Turkish side Bursaspor yesterday evening.

The meeting was purposely low-key and unpublicised by Leeds, ending in a 3-0 defeat, but it gave Christiansen what he wanted by increasing the strain on a group of players who came to Austria on the back of three games against non-league clubs. United’s last result – a 2-0 win over North Ferriby United – threw up enough chances for Christiansen’s side to reach double figures but Monchengladbach will offer nothing like the same exercise of attack-versus-defence.

Their mid-table position in the Bundesliga last season was down largely to an inability to score goals. The club’s defensive record was similar to that of Borussia Dortmund, who finished third, but 45 goals in the 34 matches was inadequate for a team who came fourth in the division in 2016 and third in 2015.

Despite that, Monchengladbach coach Dieter Hecking has invested heavily in defensive signings, paying Dortmund £15m for German international centre-back Matthias Ginter and £10m for defensive midfielder Denis Zakaria. Their transfers also include the arrival on loan of West Ham United’s Reece Oxford, the player involved in the stamping incident at Reading which earned Leeds’ Liam Cooper a six-match ban towards the end of last term.

Monchengladbach travelled to their hotel in south Germany without Ginter, who is still on holiday after representing Germany in the Confederations Cup. Captain Lars Stindl remains absent for the same reason while two other players, Timothée Kolodziejczak and Josip Drmic, are injured.

Christiansen’s only major fitness concern is Mateusz Klich, who came to Austria with a muscle strain and has been put through running sessions during the early stages of United’s tour.

Chris Wood, who like Ginter and Stindl was at the Confederations Cup in Russia last month, completed the first half against Bursaspor yesterday and should feature again on Thursday. New signings Samuel Saiz, Caleb Ekuban and Ezgjan Alioski are also preparing for their first public run-outs in a match which will see more players pushed towards a 90-minute outing.

Kemar Roofe and Gaetano Berardi were alone in seeing out the whole of Leeds’ win at North Ferriby with Christiansen down on numbers due to a spate of minor injuries and minus Pablo Hernandez, Hadi Sacko and Klich.

Christiansen revealed last week that he was working towards a 4-2-3-1 formation, despite the arrival of another striker in Ekuban from Chievo.

“I need to have several plans for all situations – if we’ve opened the scoring or if we are down,” Christiansen said.

Silberstadt Arena in Schwaz.

“The main plan right now with the players I have is 4-2-3-1, with the possibility to change if we need to.”

Monchengladbach dabbled with numerous formations last season, employing three at the back for a period before finishing off the term with a steady 4-4-2.

They kept clean sheets in both of their games against Werder Bremen and Hoffenheim on Saturday – round-robin matches as part of the Telekom Cup – before losing both on penalties.

Monchengladbach are some way from their peak – the Bundesliga season starts a fortnight after the Championship begins – but their presence on Thursday will allow Christiansen to gauge how well his ideas and his changes to the methods employed by Garry Monk before him are taking effect.

“I have my ideas and I want to show the players them,” he said. “I want them to understand and be in the best condition for the start of the season in the league.

“We all know the season is a long one and I want them to take the right decisions at the right moments. We don’t want mistakes because they will cost us a lot of things. Austria will help a lot.”

SK Jenbach.
SK Jenbach.
« Siste redigering: Juli 18, 2017, 10:07:34 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Programmet til Gladbachs Preseason:

Min første Leeds-kamp:

auren

Fohlen TV? Hva er dette? Betyr det at den streames?

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Phil Hay

Monchengladbach going to be too soon for Klich to play but he's back doing fitness work and should be in full training shortly.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

lojosang

Dere vet hvem som er den mest forhatte mannen i tysk fotball?

Det er han som roper Gi meg en B på Borussia Mönchengladbach kamper

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

- Leif Olav

flynn

;D

Frode

Mon tro om vi bytter alle 11 til pause, eller om vi kjører toppet lag?

Eriksen55

Vil se

Wiedwald

Ayling, Pennington, Pontus Berardi

Anita, Bridcutt

Alioski, Saiz, Hernandez

Wood

Kato

Vil se

Wiedwald

Anita, Bridcutt

Alioski, Saiz, Hernandez

Wood

Klich for Bridcutt, ellers er jeg enig. Hvis han er kampklar.

Men jeg vil ha inn en venstreback og en stopper til. Så er vi klare for kamp i rette enden.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Klich ikke kampklar ennå, nei...

Allerede kvart over to, folkens!

Leeds United: Klich set to miss out again as Leeds take on Monchengladbach

Leeds United midfielder Mateusz Klich training in Jenbach on Thursday.
Phil Hay Email Published: 08:25 Thursday 20 July 2017

Thomas Christiansen will again be without Mateusz Klich when Leeds United contest their fifth friendly of the summer against Borussia Monchengladbach today. Klich remains in light training after pulling a muscle in the early stages of pre-season and will miss this afternoon’s game in the Austrian town of Schwaz. Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Thorgan Hazard (right).

Christiansen otherwise has a full squad to choose from, including new signing Matthew Pennington who took part in his first training session with United yesterday after signing from Everton on a season-long loan. Leeds reeled off three wins against non-league sides Harrogate Town, Guiseley and North Ferriby United before flying out to their training camp in Austria but the club were beaten 3-0 by Turkish outfit Bursaspor during a behind-closed-doors friendly in Italy on Monday.

Head coach Christiansen, whose side begin the Championship season away at Bolton Wanderers on August 6, said: “It’s still early. We have more games to play and on Monday we played against a very good opponent.“The result is not the most important thing and that’s also true when we win (friendlies). The performance of the team is important, to see the good things and the bad things, and I believe we had two types in that game.“The first was okay but the second, the were big gaps between the lines and that was not good for the team, but the result didn’t reflect what we saw. Of course they were a good team from the first division in Turkey but I saw what I wanted to see in the game.”

Monchengladbach finished ninth in Germany’s Bundesliga last season and will offer another step up for Christiansen’s players. Borussia boss Dieter Hecking will split his squad in half today with Monchengladbach due to play Leeds in Schwaz at 2.15pm local time and Nice in Rottach-Egern at 6pm.“It’s a tough match but I will give a bit more time on the pitch to certain players,” Christiansen said. “We need to start reaching the level. We have a very good team against us from the Bundesliga, a team who played in Europe and will put us under pressure.“We will see the weaknesses and where we have to improve but in the game on Monday we had several opportunities to score. That was pleasing.”Hecking said: “I expect a physical game with Leeds, although I hope that Christiansen can create more that a physical game with his team. “Nice will be a bit more than a challenge for us. (Head coach) Lucien Favre will bring his best starting XI one week before the first qualification round in the Champions League.” “We will play with two teams so that every of our players will be on one level on Thursday, physically and mentally.”

Read more at: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-klich-set-to-miss-out-again-as-leeds-take-on-monchengladbach-1-8659721
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Eriksen55

Vil se

Wiedwald

Anita, Bridcutt

Alioski, Saiz, Hernandez

Wood

Klich for Bridcutt, ellers er jeg enig. Hvis han er kampklar.

Men jeg vil ha inn en venstreback og en stopper til. Så er vi klare for kamp i rette enden.

Klich er ikke klar i dag. Håper og tror Bridcutt kan heve seg i år. Men er Klich bedre enn han så er ingenting bedre enn det :)  Enig, er de 2 siste inn gode så ser ting meget lyst ut :)

auren

Kampen vises gratis i dag bare du har en konto på LUTV?

auren

Eriksen55

auren

Må vel ha noe bronse medlemskap hvis du vil ha med lyd også, pluss at du kan få 10% rabatt hvis du skal kjøpe et skjerf  ;D

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post

auren

Slik har jeg forstått det, ja :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Frode

Leeds United starting XI: Wiedwald, Ayling, Jansson, Cooper, Berardi, O'Kane, Phillips, Alioski, Roofe, Hernandez, Wood

Nørgaard

Leeds United starting XI: Wiedwald, Ayling, Jansson, Cooper, Berardi, O'Kane, Phillips, Alioski, Roofe, Hernandez, Wood

Kun to nye fra start  :-\

auren

Kanskje overraskende at O'Kane og Phillips starter sentralt, foran Vieira og Bridcutt, men tipper TC vil se disse mer an. Aner vi et førstevalg bakerst i Wiedwald? Forsvaret er "toppet". Hadde håpet å se Saiz, men han kommer nok innpå.

auren

Runar

Kun to nye fra start  :-\

Håper Roofe til venstre og Alioski til høyre, men frykter motsatt

Runar

Kanskje overraskende at O'Kane og Phillips starter sentralt, foran Vieira og Bridcutt, men tipper TC vil se disse mer an. Aner vi et førstevalg bakerst i Wiedwald? Forsvaret er "toppet". Hadde håpet å se Saiz, men han kommer nok innpå.

auren

Så gjenstår det å se om vi da er forsterket i forhold til i fjor.

Keeper uvisst -

Forsvar er vi nok endel svakere enn i fjor

Midtbane er jo identisk

Angrep, kanskje litt avhengig av Alioski.

Lagmessig er umulig å ha en formening om enda.

Totalt sett er vi jo svakere nå enn for 5 mnd siden. 

auren

auren

Så gjenstår det å se om vi da er forsterket i forhold til i fjor.

Keeper uvisst -

Forsvar er vi nok endel svakere enn i fjor

Midtbane er jo identisk

Angrep, kanskje litt avhengig av Alioski.

Lagmessig er umulig å ha en formening om enda.

Totalt sett er vi jo svakere nå enn for 5 mnd siden.

Selvsagt umulig å spå, når vi ikke aner om de nye vil slå til, men her er min foreløpige mening:

Keepere: Oppgradert. Byttet ut Silvestri med Wiedwald.
Forsvar: Nedgradert. Byttet ut Taylor og Bartley med Pennington og evt. Anita. Men her kommer nok en bra stopper inn og evt. en venstreback. Kan fort være status quo eller bedre.
Sentral midtbane: Oppgardert. Byttet Dia med Klich og evt Anita. Vieira har et ekstra år på baken.
Angrep: Absolutt oppgradert. Alioski og Saiz virker meget spennende. Ekuban er kommet inn. Bare Erwin som er shippet ut.

I tillegg har vi fått en bedre bredde i laget (så fremt vi får inn en ny stopper og helst en venstreback).

Totalt: Vanskelig å si, men på papiret står vi bedre rustet.

auren

Frode

Leeds United subs: Green, Peacock-Farrell, Gomez, Pennington, Dallas, Anita, Shaughnessy, Bridcutt, Saiz, Doukara, Antonsson, Ekuban, Sacko, Vieira

RoarG

Det er det ikke. Det er han som roper "Gi meg en E" på Eintracht Frankfurt sine hjemmekamper.  :P
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Killa

Kampen starter vel 14.15 norsk tid og ikke 15.15? I hvertfall det de sier på Leedsunited.com

Annesj

Flere som sliter med å starte. Må logge inn på nytt hele tida
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Glenn K

Kommer ikke inn på leedsunited.com i det hele tatt..

Annesj

Kommer ikke inn på leedsunited.com engang nå  >:(
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Flere som sliter med å starte. Må logge inn på nytt hele tida
Leser det på waccoe men her funket alt som det skulle ... helt til det begynte å hakke NÃ… :o
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Trond90

Hele siden er jo nede, veldig bra LUTV  :-\
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!