Skrevet av Emne: Spiller: Ouasim Bouy  (Lest 3503 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Rudi G.

• Gjest
Spiller: Ouasim Bouy
« på: August 02, 2017, 16:16:00 »

Dutchman will spend season on loan at Cultural Leonosa.

Leeds United are pleased to announce the signing of Ouasim Bouy on a free transfer following the Dutchman’s release from Italian side Juventus.
Bouy, 24, can operate as a central defender or a defensive midfielder and has been at the Turin club since leaving the famous Ajax academy in 2012.
Ouasim enjoyed several loan spells across Europe during his time at Juventus representing Brecia, Hamburger SV, Panathinaikos, PEC Zwolle and Palmero.
Bouy has signed a four year contract at Elland Road and will join Spanish side Cultural Leonosa on loan for the duration of the 2017/18 season.

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-news/22139/bouy-signs-permanent-leeds-deal
« Siste redigering: September 10, 2018, 18:39:02 av Promotion 2010 »

GeirO

Sv: Ny Spiller: Ouasim Boyd
« Svar #1 på: August 02, 2017, 17:18:20 »
Ganske uinteressant kjøp siden han ikke spiller for Leeds på et år. Synes jeg.....
MOT

Xern

« Svar #2 på: August 02, 2017, 18:18:46 »
Ganske uinteressant kjøp siden han ikke spiller for Leeds på et år. Synes jeg.....
Er en fin måte å komme seg rundt FFP på. Håper vi har tilbakekallingsklausul, da han er midtstopper. Kan komme godt med om noen blir langtidsskadet
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3 på: August 02, 2017, 20:35:51 »
02 Aug 2017
ORTA DELIGHTED WITH BOUY ADDITION

Director of Football explains deal

Leeds United Director of Football Victor Orta has expressed his delight at the signing of Ouasim Bouy and explained the former Juventus defender's immediate loan move to Cultural y D Leonesa.

Bouy, previously a star of the Ajax academy, comes to United with a strong reputation, although he has lacked regular first team football in recent season.

Orta said, “We are really pleased to bring a talented player like Ouasim to Leeds United, especially given the fact we could get him here as a free agent following his departure from Juventus and we are confident that he can have a good future at Elland Road. The player comes to us needing some first team football to reach the level he will need to be at to compete for a place in our team and therefore a one year loan move to Cultural can benefit all parties”.

Bouy becomes Leeds United's 11th signing of the summer window.
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Ove

Gufrias

Sv: Ny Spiller: Ouasim Bouy
« Svar #5 på: August 06, 2017, 05:53:20 »
Kan Rudi eller en moderator fikse etternavnet i trådtittelen?
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Promotion 2010

« Svar #6 på: November 27, 2017, 19:29:48 »
Worry for Leeds United as player disappears again, club may be forced to take action

Sport Witness Team27th November 2017
As waste of time loans go, Ouasim Bouy to Cultural Leonesa must rank right up there this season.

The 24 year old Leeds United owned player, who can play in defence or defensive midfield, moved to Cultural on loan in the summer. Turning 25 years of age in June, Bouy needs games, he’s not at a stage in his career when not playing is an option.

Leeds United will have surely hoped for more than they’ve got with Bouy’s move to Cultural, because it amounts to 54 minutes so far.

43 minutes against Rayo Vallecano in September were recently added to with 11 minutes against CD Tenerife. That latter appearance came on November 11th, after which the Leeds loanee was on the bench against Granada and then out of the squad against Cordoba.

This is in Spain’s second division.

With Bouy needing matches, whatever his future may be, then Leeds United may be forced to take action in January. The former Juventus player (just the one appearance) needs to be sent somewhere he’s actually going to get some football, not disappear so much that his existence is barely covered in the Spanish media.

That’s if Bouy was actually signed by Leeds United for football reasons.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #7 på: August 26, 2018, 09:20:32 »
We’ve Been Very Pleased With Him – Zwolle Technical Director On Leeds Star

PEC Zwolle technical director Gerard Nijkamp has revealed that his team were in the market for defensive options and zeroed in on Leeds United centre-back Ouasim Bouy as they know him well and have been impressed with the player's "constructive qualities".

The Dutch outfit confirmed the signing of the 25-year-old on a season-long loan deal on Friday, thus bringing him back to the club for his third spell.

Bouy has previously played for the Eredivisie club twice, first during the 2015/16 season, and then again during the second half of the 2016/17 season.

The Whites snapped him up the same year in the summer, but he is yet to feature for them, with the current loan spell being his second since joining.

Giving his reaction about the signing, the club's technical director said that the team have always been pleased with the displays of Bouy and admire his constructive qualities at the heart of the defence.

"It is no secret that we have been working on strengthening our defence for a while", Nijkamp told his club's official website.

"That we went for Ouasim is no coincidence.

"In the periods that he has played with us, we have always been very pleased with his defensive and constructive qualities.

"I am therefore pleased that Ouasim has once again opted for PEC Zwolle. "

Zwolle finished ninth in the Eredivisie last season and Leeds star Bouy will be looking to help the side enjoy a good campaign. 

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Spiller: Ouasim Bouy
« Svar #8 på: Februar 28, 2020, 16:36:50 »
Phil Hay
https://theathletic.co.uk/1639843/2020/02/28/ouasim-bouy-leeds-juventus-ajax/

Plutselig skjønner eg mer av historien rundt denne mytiske spilleren vår :o

Hypet av agenten som Europas beste spiller født i 93, inne i Ajax-systemet før en uventet overgang til Juventus skjedde før han hadde debutert for Ajax.

Etter det er det lite å si...

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan