Skrevet av Emne: Kamp:vs Sunderland@"Stadium of Light" -Lørdag 19/08/17 -18:30 (Viasat Sport)  (Lest 21679 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Kickthemdown

Fantastisk deilig seier. Pennington får trøbbel med å spille seg inn igjen. Cooper er jo plutselig en helt annen spiller. Ser ut som at kapteinsrollen kler han utmerket  :o Det hadde jeg aldri trodd. Vanvittig sterk laginnsats. Vi er med og nå kommer det forsterkninger..

Dette er året gutter.
Pennington og Cooper  ;)
Har Jansson kapra kona di eller?  :D Gi deg nå ..

GeirO

Fantastisk kamp, Nye Leeds. Arbeidsmoralen var på topp.
Min ros går til den defensive boksen bestående av Jansson, Cooper, O'Kane og Phillips. For en kamp av disse fire. Selvfølgelig ros til Saiz og Alioski også. Og likte spillet til Ekuban.
What a night!!
MOT

Promotion 2010

Sunderland hadde ikke vunnet hjemme siden desember....

;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

Vi har rullert mye på laget, mens S'land har spilt med samme lage de første kampene!

Vi virket friskere gjennom kampen!

Klokt av Christiansen.....

8)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

GeirO

Sunderland hadde ikke vunnet hjemme siden desember....

;)
Første tapet til Sunderland under Simon.
MOT

TK20

For en sesongstart! Ubeseiret, åtte poeng på de første fire, to strake borteseire!

What a time to be alive.

Promotion 2010

Kalvin Phillips vs. Sunderland:

55 touches
29 passes
4 tackles
2 shots
2 take-ons
2 interceptions
2 blocks

Superb shift.  #LUFC
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

palle

Pontus Jansson & Liam Cooper vs. Sunderland:

100% aerial duels won
21 clearances
5 blocked shots
2 interceptions
0 fouls

Brick wall #LUFC

Hvor finner du denne statistikken?
...ooo, vi vandrar saman...

Promotion 2010

Pontus Jansson & Liam Cooper vs. Sunderland:

100% aerial duels won
21 clearances
5 blocked shots
2 interceptions
0 fouls

Brick wall #LUFC

Hvor finner du denne statistikken?

Twitter LUFCSTATS

Regner med at det er tatt fra OPTA.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Verd å se: Fantastiske supportere på Stadium of light!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zfhh43VqJNA

MOT
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Alltid interessant å lese motstanders betraktninger av oss. :)

Sixer’s Leeds United Soapbox: ‘finish above this lot and SAFC go up’

Pete Sixsmith had almost forgotten what it was like to have to churn out, week after week, doom-laden masterpieces combining gallows humour and sharp footballing analysis. It had been relatively upbeat so far, a tolerable pre-season followed by a decent start in league and cup. The visit of Leeds United changed all that. So were we put in our place, ominously so? Or is it just a case of getting back to the drawing board as things will work out fine? Read on …

The thump as we fell to earth was a resounding one and could be heard all over Wearside. After a good start to our (hopefully short) life in the Championship, we came up against the first really well organised side that we have played this season and ended up distinctly second best.

The unchanged team looked leggy but the bench suggested that we had little in the line of genuine alternatives, particularly up front, where the only forward named was an untried 19-year-old.
Midfield was little better with neither Gibson or Khazri inspiring a great deal of confidence while the veteran O’Shea and the previously anonymous and largely invisible Matthews were not seen as an improvement on what was there.

In O’Shea’s case that was right as Browning and Kone played well and stopped the visitors from attacking us through the middle. As Leeds were without Chris Wood, on his way across the Pennines to Burnley, that job was made much easier but both look good.

However, I fear that the Ivorian will be on his way in the next 10 days with West Brom looking a likely destination as Jonny Evans completes his move to Manchester City.
I am a great admirer of Evans and remember his two spells at Sunderland with great affection. However, paying in excess of £20m for a 29-year-old central defender shows how mad the transfer market is. Still, if it makes West Brom spend 60 per cent of that on a sometimes brilliant, sometimes sulky Kone, we may be able to invest some of it in a creative midfield player.

For that is where our problems lay on Saturday. The midfield two of Ndong and Cattermole did well at Norwich and Sheffield Wednesday where they could sit and move the ball out wide as the home team pushed forward allowing McGeady to weave his magic and Honeyman to run at defenders who were looking to attack.

Here, they had to push forward as Leeds sat back and that is not a role that they are comfortable in.
Cattermole enjoys playing in front of the back four and challenging players as they come at him, a role he played reasonably effectively in the Premier League. His poor passing and heading were covered up by his tenacity and physical endeavour, but here, where he is given more room to be “creative” he cannot do it. Leeds were happy to block off his options leaving him struggling to achieve anything worthwhile.
Ndong is by far the better of the two and it would be a relief if he were still in a Sunderland shirt after the (cliché alert) “window slams shut.” Here he at least tried to bring the ball forward with more success than his partner and he tackled well. He reads a game far better than Cattermole who tends to be pulled out of position far too easily.

One thing they have in common is their complete inability to score. Catts has two (one deflection at Spurs and a belter at West Brom) and Ndong just the one in that strange 4-0 win at Selhurst Park (nice to see them in the relegation zone; long may it continue).
But you need to score goals from central midfield and we just don’t.

Three of our five goals have come from Lewis Grabban and he almost made it six when Vaughan broke quickly and played him in. He created space for himself; picked his spot, beat the keeper – and the ball crashed down from the underside of the bar for Lewis Coper to hack clear.
Apart from that, we rarely had a sniff at goal although Billy Jones should have pulled one back in added time which could have led to an interesting final five minutes – but he didn’t. Vaughan desperately needs a goal and became progressively more ineffective as the game went on while neither McGeady nor Honeyman are prolific scorers (though both have scored this season – Ed).

So, a central midfielder who can chip in with 10 goals a season or a winger who can finish would seem to be priorities for Simon Grayson.
Maybe we can rustle up some cash for Robert Snodgrass or Ross McCormack, although I can see at least one of them ending up at Elland Road as United recycle some of the Wood money.

We have a problem with Brendan Galloway at the moment. His Everton colleague Tyias Browning has settled in well and looks a good player. Unfortunately Galloway has done neither. He was easily beaten for Derby’s goal a couple of weeks ago, but was given a torrid time by Yanic Wildschut last week and was taken apart by a combination of Ezjgan Alioski and Samuel Saiz – fine old Yorkshire names those – that led to the decisive opening goal for United.
He continued to struggle and the injury in the 55th minute was probably more diplomatic than serious. Adam Matthews tightened it up when he came on and the return of Bryan Oviedo may tighten it further. I expect him to play at Carlisle on Tuesday.
I expect a few more to play as well. Jason Steele has done nothing wrong but Robbin Ruiter deserves a game, while Papy Djilobodji may well come in for his first game. Expect to see Jack Rodwell start alongside Darron Gibson and maybe Lynden Gooch partnering Joel Asoro up front.

As for Leeds, I was impressed. Their manager got it right with his tactics, making sure that we had no room and he has clearly learnt a lot from the rugby league boys at Headingley – and before any Leeds-supporting readers explode with anger, I mean that as a compliment.
Like the Rhinos they tackle in groups. Every time we got near their goal, there were two or three players crowded round our forward players. Cooper and Jansson were excellent, winning most headers and tackles and even Vurnon Anita had a good game. They were disciplined and organised and, on this showing, if we finish above them, we will be promoted. Their game may be better suited to playing away from Elland Road as two wins out of two suggest.

For the manager, he now has to think very carefully about the next two games. Losing at Carlisle would be an embarrassment but not a catastrophe. Winning with changes would be a bonus. The Barnsley game is far more important; while not a “must win” one, it is a game that should be won as the Tykes have lost a whole crop of good players in the last few months.

http://salutsunderland.com/2017/08/sixers-leeds-united-soapbox-finish-above-this-lot-and-were-up/
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

stian

MOT

Utrolig for en bortesupport Leeds har!! Mer og mer glissent blant
hjemmesupporterne, og mer og mer trøkk fra Leeds-gjengen utover kampen.

Promotion 2010

Sorry Simon...denne taper du!

Discuss!!!!

END OF DISCUSSION!  8)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

MOT

En ikke-partisk kilde: journalist fra Lancashire

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Kato

Grayson med samme startellever fjerde kamp på rad.

Skjønner ikke at det ikke rulleres noe som helst med et så tøft program.

Og dette sier han:

It is a possibility that (tiredness) might have played its part,” he continued. “I don’t think there are many teams in this division who have had as demanding schedule as what we have had. The teams we have been playing against the number of games we have had.

Read more at: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-grayson-commends-the-black-cats-commitment-1-8712556
« Siste redigering: August 20, 2017, 18:15:03 av Kato »

Dennis

Og dette sier han:

It is a possibility that (tiredness) might have played its part,” he continued. “I don’t think there are many teams in this division who have had as demanding schedule as what we have had. The teams we have been playing against the number of games we have had.

Read more at: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-grayson-commends-the-black-cats-commitment-1-8712556

Litt tidlig med slike bortforklaringer, Simon. Er det ett tidspunkt i løpet av sesongen hvor de fleste har samme antall kamper, er det de første rundene.
Marching on together!

Kato

Og dette sier han:

Litt tidlig med slike bortforklaringer, Simon. Er det ett tidspunkt i løpet av sesongen hvor de fleste har samme antall kamper, er det de første rundene.

Klager på tøft program og god motstand, likevel bytter han ikke.

Dennis

Og dette sier han:

Klager på tøft program og god motstand, likevel bytter han ikke.

Ja, merkelig. Press på ledelsen ift overganger?
Marching on together!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post

MOT

Just for the record, KEM va denne journalisten(evt avisen)?
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

MOT

Henry Winter @TimesSport
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post

MOT

Henry Winter @TimesSport
Fikk hjelp fra andre steder :)  Gammal sak fra 2013 detta...

https://supportersnotcustomers.com/2013/12/02/a-day-with-dirty-leeds/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp: