Skrevet av Emne: Spiller: Joe Gelhardt  (Lest 18163 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

peacock

Sv: Spiller: Joe Gelhardt
« Svar #90 på: Juli 06, 2023, 10:02:20 »
Det er jo begrenset hvor mange talentfulle spisser vi kan ha i en førstelagstropp. Joseph, Perkins, Gelhardt og Rutter ønsker nok alle en sjanse. Bamford har jo kontrakt, og der kommer det neppe noe bud. Samtidig er jeg rimelig sikker på at Farke ønsker en etablert målscorer. Synd det nå ikke er noen Pukki til bøtte inn......

Eriksen55

« Svar #91 på: Juli 06, 2023, 11:23:05 »
Det er jo begrenset hvor mange talentfulle spisser vi kan ha i en førstelagstropp. Joseph, Perkins, Gelhardt og Rutter ønsker nok alle en sjanse. Bamford har jo kontrakt, og der kommer det neppe noe bud. Samtidig er jeg rimelig sikker på at Farke ønsker en etablert målscorer. Synd det nå ikke er noen Pukki til bøtte inn......

Farke + Rutter = 30 + MÅL  8)

Bamford er det bare å selge for hbo 0,-

« Siste redigering: Juli 06, 2023, 11:24:54 av Eriksen55 »

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #92 på: Juli 26, 2023, 13:11:29 »
Graham Smyth
@GrahamSmyth

Joe Gelhardt emerged from a photoshoot yesterday, spotted a football and natural instinct took over. He wants to do what comes naturally, in the position that best permits it, for new Leeds United boss Daniel Farke and he's excited to be back.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-youngster-targets-position-at-centre-of-transfer-speculation-in-daniel-farke-system-4232597

Gelhardt readily admits that his favoured position is 10, adding the usual caveat that he'll play wherever Daniel Farke puts him. On Saturday against Monaco it was in the 10 role that Gelhardt featured as a second half substitute and there was a glimpse or two of that desire to get at defenders. One neat turn took him into space and allowed him to find Daniel James, the attack flowing through Gelhardt quite naturally.

"I just play football how I have since I was a young lad. I've never changed anything. And the hype and stuff that doesn't doesn't faze me. Whether people say good, or bad stuff. I've always played the same type of football that I've always played.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #93 på: Juli 26, 2023, 13:17:11 »
Graham Smyth
@GrahamSmyth

Joe Gelhardt emerged from a photoshoot yesterday, spotted a football and natural instinct took over. He wants to do what comes naturally, in the position that best permits it, for new Leeds United boss Daniel Farke and he's excited to be back.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-youngster-targets-position-at-centre-of-transfer-speculation-in-daniel-farke-system-4232597

Gelhardt readily admits that his favoured position is 10, adding the usual caveat that he'll play wherever Daniel Farke puts him. On Saturday against Monaco it was in the 10 role that Gelhardt featured as a second half substitute and there was a glimpse or two of that desire to get at defenders. One neat turn took him into space and allowed him to find Daniel James, the attack flowing through Gelhardt quite naturally.

"I just play football how I have since I was a young lad. I've never changed anything. And the hype and stuff that doesn't doesn't faze me. Whether people say good, or bad stuff. I've always played the same type of football that I've always played.

Mer Joffy-stuff :)
(et minutts intrvju)
https://twitter.com/LeedsUnitedYEP/status/1684156620320788485?s=20
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

stian

« Svar #94 på: Juli 26, 2023, 13:42:04 »
Graham Smyth
@GrahamSmyth

Mer Joffy-stuff :)
(et minutts intrvju)
https://twitter.com/LeedsUnitedYEP/status/1684156620320788485?s=20

I intervjuet kommer det fram at Gelhardt ikke har hatt én-til-én-samtale med Farke. Det skulle man kanskje tro han hadde gjort hvis Gelhardt ble sett som en kandidat til å fylle rollen som 10-er? Joffy har noen egenskaper som ville passet bra - god i boks i situasjoner hvor 10-eren flytter opp som ekstra spiss, bra driv med ball, et godt langskudd og sannsynligvis en bra terrier defensivt mot motstandernes defensive midtbane. Men har han det i seg å se de geniale pasningsalternativene som de gode 10-erne varter opp med i ny og ne? Vi har vel ikke sett nok av ham til å konkludere, men jeg kan i alle fall ikke huske noen konkrete eksempler på "boksåpneren" Gelhardt i de sjansene han har fått.

Kato

« Svar #95 på: Juli 26, 2023, 13:58:49 »
Så ingenting i Sunderland som skulle tilsi at han er aktuell som tier hos oss.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #96 på: Juli 26, 2023, 14:42:37 »
Så ingenting i Sunderland som skulle tilsi at han er aktuell som tier hos oss.
Fra artikkelen:
A loan move to Sunderland in January of last season was designed to give him chances in a more natural position as a second striker, playing off targetman Ross Stewart.

Gelhardt joined the Championship play-off hopefules on January 27 and the very next day Sewart ruptured his Achilles tendon in an FA Cup game. Goodbye second striker role, hello life as a lone forward.

"When I spoke to Tony Mobray the Sunderland manager he said that I was supposed to play with Ross Stewart but when he got injured Tony said you're probably going to play up front on your own," said Gelhardt.

"I've played there before, I didn't see it as much of a problem but it was tough some games, big centre-halfs, strong and physical. Sometimes it can be lonely up there on your own but I felt as though at the end of the season I got better and got used to it more and i enjoyed it."
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Kato

« Svar #97 på: Juli 26, 2023, 15:15:38 »
Så to Sunderland-kamper. Da var han ikke utpreget spiss.