Skrevet av Emne: Kamp vs Sheffield W, @Hillsborough fredag 28/9 2018, kl 20.45 Viasport 2  (Lest 18049 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Berardi og/eller Roofe klar etter skade?

Phil Hay:
more chance of Berardi than Roofe by the sounds of things but will find out later this week
« Siste redigering: Oktober 05, 2018, 07:20:02 av Promotion 2010 »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

Vi stiller nok uforandret tenker jeg. Uglene spiller 3-4-3 formasjon, og da mønstrer vel Bielsa sin vante 4-1-4-1 formasjon skulle jeg tro.

Dette blir en rysare. Onsdagslaget kommer fra en imponerende 2-1 seier borte mot Villa i helgen, mens vi altså gikk på sesongens første nederlag i serien. 1 poeng skal vi nok være fornøyd med, men nå som det ble 0 poeng sist, trenger vi 3 poeng for å holde momentum oppe og ha «kontroll» på serien.

Foreløpig tips: 3-1 til hjemmelaget.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

DenHviteYeboah

Hvis vi taper denne frykter jeg de psykologiske konsekvensene...er redd for at det sniker seg inn usikkerhet. Tror angrip, angrp, angrip er nøkkelen her. Keep calm, Marcelo got this ;)

Promotion 2010

Vi stiller nok uforandret tenker jeg. Uglene spiller 3-4-3 formasjon, og da mønstrer vel Bielsa sin vante 4-1-4-1 formasjon skulle jeg tro.

Dette blir en rysare. Onsdagslaget kommer fra en imponerende 2-1 seier borte mot Villa i helgen, mens vi altså gikk på sesongens første nederlag i serien. 1 poeng skal vi nok være fornøyd med, men nå som det ble 0 poeng sist, trenger vi 3 poeng for å holde momentum oppe og ha «kontroll» på serien.

Foreløpig tips: 3-1 til hjemmelaget.

auren

Synes du svartmaler mye for tiden. Selvfølgelig er det litt engstelse for oss alle, men vi kan ikke la tvilen krype inn i hodene våre allerede.

Mange på Elland Road beskrev begravelsesstemning i South Stand og andre steder rundt om på banen på lørdag!

Vi er «top of the table» og har alt å spille for!

MOT

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

B_Ød

våkner igjen i denne, mange vil nok bli overrasket da dette viser seg å bli den enkleste 3p'ern så langt.
Ups & Ups!!

ibster

0-2 Leeds. Douglas og Roberts

Annesj

1-1 Fletcher og Saiz
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

leedslife

Tror det fort blir en liten omgang juling her dessverre. Kommet seg i det siste Sheff Wed. I tillegg lokalderby. Lenge siden jeg har sett oss overbevise i slike kamper.
2-0 til Sheff Wed.
Matias og Fletcher

Cherry

Vi svarer på tiltale, og Bielsa har kjørt "terping" hele uken....
Tilbake til vant system, da Wednesday kjører 1 på topp leser jeg - dette borger for at vår midtbane blir spillbare igjen...kreativt sett.

Sliteseier 2-1!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Pressekonferansen.
Jeg må si jeg koser meg med å få tilgang til de detaljerte svarene til Bielsa, de forskjellige spillerne også for så vidt :)

13:29
He's here
First question coming up...

13:33
Take positives from Saturday?
It’s not a responsibility of the players. It’s a decision I took, and a wrong decision. The reality of the game indicated to me I did not take the right decision. I knew we had two options.
The possibility of building a line of three with Bill Ayling or Phillips. I decided to build the line of three with Phillips, making him do movements forward and backwards. Two possibilities of being in front of Cooper and Jansson or behind.
With this system I could keep all of the good things from the Preston game. Samu and Klich attacked well from the centre to the sides and Phillips started the game well as a four. I wanted to keep all of these positive features of the team.
When we didn’t have the ball I wanted to build with a line of three and with the ball a four, but it didn’t work. This was a mistake. I thought it would work, but it didn’t. That’s why the players are not responsible and I will try not to make any mistakes.

13:34
Learn about the players from defeat?
We had a problem. We had two goals we conceded. We couldn’t change the situation. What we did was not enough. In spite of this I think we didn’t deserve to lose, I even think we deserved to win. We didn’t play well, it was very hard to play well. These are my conclusions.

13:35
Next challenge to respond to defeat?
Whenever you lose you always want to win. If it’s a derby the willpower to win increases.

13:38
Spoken to players about mentality after last year's decline?
It’s very difficult to make any comparison because I was not here last year. IO know what happened last year, I know what you are trying to underline, I know it’s a derby, but I don’t think it’s good to compare both situations. The good idea is to resolve this situation right now.
It’s difficult to make comparison like the one you suggest. It’s not the best thing to predict you are going to have storms. We always try to be consciously optimistic and we have solid arguments to build optimism.
We’ll have to show that next Friday.

13:40
Forshaw - ready to start?
Yes, Adam is a player ready to play. There is a difficulty he has to solve. This difficulty he can only solve by playing. Before getting injured he was the best player in the team. He was the best because he had six pre-season games to be fit. He has not played in the last month-and-a-half. He’s physical performance is top(?). The real proof is during the game and the challenges of that. Now we are in this process, but he’s ready to play if we need him. ;)

13:41
Injuries
Bamford and Brown won’t be with us for a long time. Roofe is close to the first team, not immediately, but he’s close. Berardi and Pablo also are close to the first team, not as close as Roofe.
Shaughnessy it will be a little longer. Shackleton is already in the first team.

13:41
Changes?
I won’t change any player.

13:43
What have players shown in training?
You don’t react in the same way after a win than after a loss. After the game we lost, we asked some questions together. We built our conclusions together. We have had so far two training session where each player can express himself.
The conclusions are positive ones and I have a lot of hope for Friday’s game. I don’t know if I answered your question.

13:43
Enjoy seeing them express themselves?
I am happy with that. Maybe I don’t understand the question. There is only one possible answer to the question. How could something positive make me sad?

13:45
Sheffield Wednesday - thoughts?
I couldn’t tell you. I think it’s a team that has many possibilities tactically. The differences are not linked to their defence only. Also have different possibilities for attacking midfielders and strikers.

13:47
How to combat their strengths?
They have many offensive players with different features. They played all of them. Number nine and 17 in the axis, 45, 19, 37, 20, these are many offensive players. They combine together in different ways and play in different positions. We have to adapt to how they play and how they position themselves.

13:47
How to combat their strengths?
They have many offensive players with different features. They played all of them. Number nine and 17 in the axis, 45, 19, 37, 20, these are many offensive players. They combine together in different ways and play in different positions. We have to adapt to how they play and how they position themselves.

13:50
Birmingham's low block being copied?
Apart from the style we chose we have many teams in the Championship who play like that. Half of the games so far had these features. I honestly think we have all the ingredients to play against these teams. It;s something common and frequent to attack in small, reduced spaces. When you have a team that defends in its own half you have small spaces and when you have small spaces the offensive players don’t make movements to free themselves. When you have free spaces the natural movement is to take the free space.
When you have many bodies in the small space the trend is close and ask for the ball. This is the worse thing you can do because if you do that we already have small spaces and if we do that, these spaces become even smaller. This is the difficulty created by the opponent. We know what we have to do to solve this kind of problem. The first step is knowing what to do, the second is doing it and the third is doing it well. You have to imagine what would happen if both teams played the same way. What kind of spectacle would you have?

13:58
Braver passing?
It’s not about daring to do something because the only thing to do is that because if you don’t, you just stop playing. If you don’t make passes, the only thing is to play long balls and give the ball back to the opponent.
What you are talking about, the system of playing against small spaces, if we play like that the only solution is to wait for the opponent’s mistake, the one playing behind the line in his own half. The opponent is waiting for your mistakes. It’s a legitimate process (confused sentences here). When they try to lead the other team to make a mistake and with that mistake, they want to try to take advantage of the mistakes made the team that wants to play. They want to counter into the wide open spaces.
You have two paths - either you risk playing and make a mistake because when you play it’s implicit you can make a mistake. The other path is you don’t play. This is a possibility too. Just imagine a game where both teams do not want to play. If the last game lasted 15 minutes, if we did exactly the same, we would play only 25 minutes out of 90.
This is among the rules. The rules allow you to do that, but this is not the spirit of the game. I assume my position regarding this problem. My position is to try to reach the beauty of the game. It’s a lot more difficult to reach the beauty when only one team wants to play. Please don’t understand what I’m saying that the fact of reducing spaces and not playing, if you do this, the rules allow you. I’m not complaining about that. I’m just talking about the difficulties we faced. The fans who are the centre of our activity is obviously in love with the result. We should know, also, this link with the result, we should ask ourselves if the fans are ready to put, as a priority, the game.
We could ask, for example, to the fans of Leeds, what they would have preferred: us to lose as we lost trying to overcome the opponent, even if we couldn’t play well, and assuming all difficulties we faced, or would the fans have preferred we draw the game without playing because if we hadn’t played, we cou;d have got one point.
We have to point out these aspects.

14:02
Phillips - difficult being withdrawn early twice
I decided to substitute Kalvin. This does not draw the portrait of Kalv, it draws my own. If you deeply analyse the decision I took you will say I corrected a mistake I made. For me, it’s a very difficult situation for two reasons. The last thing I want is to hurt a player as noble as Phillips because he’s very generous. I can’t make the same mistake again. If I think the game is not well designed and I don’t take a solution, I make a double mistake because the first mistake is I made a mistake and I wouldn’t dare to correct the mistake. I take the decisions I think are the best ones.
We could say ‘poor Phillips’ but the people who understand football say ‘what a bad decision Bielsa took because he has to change after 30 minutes a decision he took.’
When I didn’t substitute Phillips, he didn’t make any mistake. BY making the change I made the mistake.

14:10
Peacock-Farrell
He made a mistake in the first goal. This is in evidence. In the eight games before he played better than he played against Birmingham.

14:10
Derbies in Argentina
What I saw in Argentina, the emotions when training, I can’t have the same emotions here.

14:12
Where does Championship rank for him globally?
It’s a beautiful competition. Football starts with the fans and with the stadiums. Football is also about the passion the fans feel about it and then you have the game, the beauty of the game, the spectacle you offer to the fans.
Here in England the passion is on a high level and the spectacle, the beauty is sometimes good, sometimes bad as in all leagues around the world.

14:15
Forshaw - unique qualities?
Forshaw can play as Klich and Klich can play as Forshaw does. Klich is a complete player, he can play in each level of the pitch, in defence he attacks, he can play in the axis and in the sides.
Forshaw is the same kind of player. He’s very dynamic, he’s flexible. When he has to build offensive responses he is as implicated as when he has to build defensive ones. Their physical capacity are very important. They are not players that can make a difference by themselves. They make the difference associated with their team-mates. They can’t do what Samu Saiz does, the only player who can do what he does is himself.
They all midfielders, but Forshaw and Klich are different to Saiz.

14:17
Always protect your players no matter what?
I think I gave some strong arguments to explain why I was responsible and you’re asking me a question, I’m not talking about your intention, I don’t deserve to be asked this and I’m going to explain why.
When the head coach says he’s responsible and doesn’t give arguments, what they are saying is the real responsibility is the players. Because if you don’t explain why the people who listen to this say it’s not the head coach, it’s the players’ fault.
I reject this kind of practise. That’s why I am surprised. I gave arguments why I was responsible. I don’t know if the arguments are right or wrong, but they are solid. You have substance in the argument.

14:20
Always protect his players, not Birmingham...
I never say something if I cannot give arguments for it because otherwise people would suspect me. Whenever I say something I try to give arguments and when I say something, I am saying what I think. I don’t say what is good to say, but there’s something I should honestly tell you. You cannot be a leader if you don’t assume, publicly, the responsibility. You can’t be a leader if you say the responsibility is the team’s.

14:21
Alioski up next...
Here’s the Macedonian.

14:22
Response to defeat
It’s my second year now. We see a difference, but the players are all the same. The coach changes many things here. We work really hard. All players here are different, not only me.

14:22
Given confidence?
The confidence is here. All players must believe under Bielsa. We believe. We work hard and do all the things we want to go up and, of course, we believe.

14:23
Responsibility for the defeat - he took it
Nobody thinks the coach will say this, but this is good for the players, they like this. We know, as players, we were not very good. The coach trusts us and he does something he thinks he sees is good, but maybe it’s not like this.

14:24
Different to other coaches?
Each coach has a philosophy. Everyone different, but Bielsa is different with how the staff work when he’s not here, on the pitch around the building. Each player is happy he’s here because we can learn many things from him. I hope with the new things we learn we can stay where we are.

14:25
Ever F***er?
I lose weight and fat. Not only me. At the beginning you think it’s not important, but you see from how much we run how fit we are.

14:25
Earn a starting spot with high level?
It’s better you don’t think about it. You work hard and then see if you’re in the team or not.

14:27
How pleased personally over the season?
We started good. I am happy. I do always give 100 per cent. I helped my team with my performances if I work hard. I will always be better. I learn every day. Hardest games and we must show character and always be on the straight. We must always work harder and play good.

14:27
Where can he improve
I can improve in the attack and be more aggressive. We train good with the tactic. Automatically I help in defence. I can do more in attack. It will come.

14:28
Enjoy the left?
It’s not the first time I play left. It’s my side. The difference is I can come in and shoot with my right boot. On the left you can do all of the work. It’s not a big difference. It’s new for me to always be on the left.

14:29
Jack Harrison thoughts
I like him. He is a very good player. Good technique. Quickly in this team, inside, he do very, very well. Also a good person, not only because he play. He works hard and you see this on the pitch. I hope he will help us in hard times.

14:30
Bielsa reaction to Birmingham
Better not to lose with Bielsa as a coach. He hates this. He believes in us. He tells us what was not good. How he says this is different. We know now next time we lose we have a hard week. Sometimes you lose, but good to have a coach who hates losing.

14:31
Derby matches
I enjoy all games. It’s a derby. We go for victory, it’s Sheffield and next it’s Hull. We are a big team and they are scared. Not easy for us to play against the teams we will play. Nice for the supporters down there. We want to show a good performance.

14:32
Birmingham problems?
The press we wanted to do, the aggression we normally have, was not there from the beginning. We lose the aggression, the press we normally do. First half we didn’t have it. It was not easy from 2-0 down to come back, but we know which mistakes we made and we are prepared for the next time.

14:32
Dressing room frustration?
Each player was frustrated. Good when each player thinks it’s bad we lose. We know what was wrong and we know the mistakes we made. The players know which mistakes we made in the game.

14:34
Important to respond immediately?
We win on Friday, but it’s not easy. They know how strong we are. We play the best football and we show this always in the games.

14:35
Stopping the rot of last year's run of defeats
Last year when we won we were lucky sometimes, but this year we are winning by more. I am sure we cannot lose more than two games in a row because we are so prepared. These coaches prepare us really well. When we don’t play very well we bring a reaction. Like after Swansea. Norwich was unbelievable. Coaches told us the mistakes and each player is focused to respond.

14:35
Stronger mentality this year?
Yes. The mentality was not like it is now after five or six games. Last season we would worry, but after we beat Stoke we had the mentality we are really strong. The staff, how they speak with us, this mentality changed for all players.

14:37
Same players as last year
Last year we have many players with old mentality, but this year is a new year with a new coach.

14:38
We are done after more than an hour...
And I’m off for a sit down.

Beren Cross

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-marcelo-bielsa-press-15202402

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

nord

Jeg tror at vi vinder denne  ;D

Promotion 2010

YEP

Marcelo Bielsa sends vote of confidence after naming Leeds United line-up for Sheffield Wednesday clash

Phil Hay
Published: 15:55 Wednesday 26 September 2018

A defiant Marcelo Bielsa gave his Leeds United players a vote of confidence by revealing he would react to their first league defeat of the season with an unchanged line-up at Sheffield Wednesday on Friday.

Da er det bare å tippe innbytterne!  ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Ezgjan Alioski reveals what Marcelo Bielsa hates most and believes Leeds United will bounce back after defeat

Phil HayPublished: 18:00
Gjanni Alioski has backed Leeds United to reassert themselves at Sheffield Wednesday on Friday, admitting defeat to Birmingham City had taught the players that it was “better not to lose” under Marcelo Bielsa.

The winger revealed how Bielsa’s “hatred” of losing led to a hard week of training at Thorp Arch following Leeds’ first defeat of the Championship season last Saturday.

Ezgjan Alioski scores for Leeds United against Birmingham City.
Ezgjan Alioski scores for Leeds United against Birmingham City.
United’s eight-match unbeaten start was ended by Birmingham at Elland Road, leaving Bielsa to look for a convincing response from his players at Hillsborough tomorrow night.

Leeds are still top of the league and can temporarily move three points clear of second-placed Middlesbrough with victory in Sheffield but Alioski said the motivation for a reaction was coming in part from a head coach who “hates to lose.”

“It’s better not to lose when you have Marcelo as a coach,” he said. “He hates this. You see him and how he is.

“But still, he believes in us and he speaks with us. He told us what wasn’t good, what we must do better. How he shows this and how he says it to us, it’s different. We know now that next time we lose we’ll get a hard week.

Ezgjan Alioski celebrates his goal for Leeds United against Birmingham City.

Marcelo Bielsa gives insight into Leeds United's tactical breakdown ahead of Sheffield Wednesday clash
“In football sometimes you do lose games but it’s great to have a coach who hates to lose. Sometimes a coach only shows you the good things - ‘here, this is good, good, good.’ Marcelo shows you the bad things so you know and don’t do them next time.”

Leeds are setting the early pace in the Championship but a competitive division has seen clubs bunch up behind them and 10th-placed Sheffield Wednesday - unbeaten at home so far this season - will close to within one point of Bielsa’s side if they win tomorrow.

Alioski insisted the confidence of Leeds’ players had not been affected by their 2-1 loss to Birmingham and said they understood the failings which exposed them to two early goals from Che Adams.

“Each player was frustrated,” he said. “Nobody thought we would lose and this was the problem. But it’s good that each player thinks it’s not good when we lose. We know what was wrong.

Mateusz Klich opens up over 'military' life at Leeds United under Marcelo Bielsa
“The confidence is here and all the players have to believe in the work the coach is doing. I think we all believe. We work hard, we do all the right things and we want to go up. Of course we believe.”

Leeds are still without the injured group of Pablo Hernandez, Kemar Roofe, Gaetano Berardi, Patrick Bamford and Izzy Brown.

Bielsa, who plans to named an unchanged line-up for the fourth game running, said: “Bamford and Brown won’t be with us for a long time. Roofe is close to the first team; not immediately but he’s close to becoming part of the group.

“Berardi and Pablo are also close to the team but not as close as Roofe.”

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Sølvreven

Bailey
Ayling Pontus Berardi
          Phillips
  Forshaw  Klick
Harrison Saiz Pablo
            Roofe

Tror dette kan være vår beste ellever fremover. Når alle er frisk. Hva mener dere andre?

Leedsoholic. Oppfinneren av "pretting".

Annesj

BPF

Ayling Berra Cooper Douglas

Phillips             

Harrison   Saiz  Klich   Pablo

Roofe

Ville vært mitt valg. Avhengig av taktikk. Med 3 bak ville det blitt douglas ut å forshaw inn på midten. Ellers det samme.
« Siste redigering: September 28, 2018, 09:11:01 av Annesj »
Marching on together
We are so proud
We shout it out loud

auren

Bailey
Ayling Pontus Berardi
          Phillips
  Forshaw  Klick
Harrison Saiz Pablo
            Roofe

Tror dette kan være vår beste ellever fremover. Når alle er frisk. Hva mener dere andre?

Så du vil forkaste systemet som har gitt oss serieledelse og satse på et lag uten vidde og backer? Og kvitte deg med Douglas?

Tror vi skal spille 4-1-4-1 fremover jeg. Roofe og Pablo må tilbake når de er friske, og så får Alioski og Harrison krangle om den siste vingplassen. Pt er Pontus og Cooper stopperne våre, og så må Berardi spille seg inn igjen etter skaden.

auren

Annesj

Blir intr å se hvem som får plassen når Pablo er tilabke av Harrison å Alioski. Mitt valg ville vært Harrison by far. Men må se åssen balansen i laget blir først. Alioski løper ekstremt mye som også er viktig i bielsaball.
Marching on together
We are so proud
We shout it out loud

leedslife

Blir intr å se hvem som får plassen når Pablo er tilabke av Harrison å Alioski. Mitt valg ville vært Harrison by far. Men må se åssen balansen i laget blir først. Alioski løper ekstremt mye som også er viktig i bielsaball.

Alioski for meg. Utrolig frustrerende under kamper. Offside ofte, lett i dueller og uheldige pasningsvalg..
Men mål og assist og ofte involvert i scoringene våre. Ekstremt viktig i et  krevende system å spille i.
Harrison og andre er mer fancy, men som en viktig brikke i et kollektiv er alioski soleklar for meg.

Annesj

Alioski for meg. Utrolig frustrerende under kamper. Offside ofte, lett i dueller og uheldige pasningsvalg..
Men mål og assist og ofte involvert i scoringene våre. Ekstremt viktig i et  krevende system å spille i.
Harrison og andre er mer fancy, men som en viktig brikke i et kollektiv er alioski soleklar for meg.

Ikke helt uenig, men jeg vil gjerne se Pablo å Harrison på hver sin kant først. Men er rom for at jeg er enig i at balansen kan bli feil. Ã… ja. Alioski er en frustrerende spiller å se på.
Marching on together
We are so proud
We shout it out loud

leedslife

Ikke helt uenig, men jeg vil gjerne se Pablo å Harrison på hver sin kant først. Men er rom for at jeg er enig i at balansen kan bli feil. Ã… ja. Alioski er en frustrerende spiller å se på.

Merkelig spiller. Type Bham kampen. Så frustrerende. Man sitter å tenker under kampen at han er den første vi må skifte ut skal vi ha sjans til å vinne slike kamper.
Bam!! så scorer han 1-2 også er han ganske nære etterpå. Fantastisk løp i boks.
Man blir ofte blendet av hvilket spillertyper man liker selv. Saiz som et eksempel som Leedsfan skriver under "Saiz" tråden. Fantastisk når ting sitter. Hvor effektiv er han egentlig?
Alioski står med 17 mål/assist så langt siden han kom. Saiz står med 14,der han spiller i en langt mer sentral posisjon med tanke på målpoeng.

Folk vil ha Dallas inn istedenfor Alioski, mens Saiz blir vernet om nesten uansett.

B_Ød

Merkelig spiller. Type Bham kampen. Så frustrerende. Man sitter å tenker under kampen at han er den første vi må skifte ut skal vi ha sjans til å vinne slike kamper.
Man blir ofte blendet av hvilket spillertyper man liker selv. Saiz som et eksempel som Leedsfan skriver under "Saiz" tråden. Fantastisk når ting sitter. Hvor effektiv er han egentlig?
Alioski står med 17 mål/assist så langt siden han kom. Saiz står med 14,der han spiller i en langt mer sentral posisjon med tanke på målpoeng.

Folk vil ha Dallas inn istedenfor Alioski, mens Saiz blir vernet om nesten uansett.

artig poeng dette, personlig prøver jeg etter beste evne å se laget som helhet. (derfor aldri eller sjelden jeg uttaler meg i forhold til MOM)
Ups & Ups!!

Cherry

artig poeng dette, personlig prøver jeg etter beste evne å se laget som helhet. (derfor aldri eller sjelden jeg uttaler meg i forhold til MOM)

Det er lett og se etter og legge merke til de som underholder - og ikke de som alltid tar den grove jobben for laget.
Alioski er ingen favoritt av meg, men han holder plassen sin i laget - og da tenker jeg at Bielsa ser noe viktig i ham ...for nettopp laget.
Han faller lett, syter og klager på dommer over pirketing - og er ikke rask...men gjør en jobb...og score og har assist.

Saiz leverer kreativitet/krydder, og det er lett og bli glad i spillere som han ...men bevares han har mye rart for seg han også  ;D

auren

Enig med dere. Alioski er en typisk grovarbeider, en som løper og sliter i 90 minutter. En som Klich vet han har med seg offansivt og en som Douglas vet han kan stole på gjør jobben defansivt. Han er ingen teknisk vidunder og den minst klassiske vingen du kan tenke deg, men du vet hva du får når han entrer banen i den helhvite drakta: side before self. Eveytime! ❤️

auren

Forever Whites

Etter litt rusk i maskineriet sist vinner vi denne lett.  0-3.
Medlem 94237

RoarG

Tøft. Enten 1-1 eller 1-0 til Leeds. Harrison scorer for Leeds.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Blank_File

Jeg tror vi slår tilbake idag. Det blir 0-2 til Leeds.

Sølvreven

Tror Harrison serverer Roberts første målet i dag  :) :)

Sølvreven

Spiller Fifa mens jeg venter. Slo akkurat Scum 1-3 borte  ;D

GeirO

Er det ingen som tror vendepunktet kom mot Birmingham? Hvis dette var vendepunktet, taper vi i dag. Vi vet mer om tre timer.....
MOT

Cannavaro

Velger å være positiv.  Vi vinner 2-1, Saiz og Harrison.  Det laget her vet at de kan slå hvem som helst i divisjonen, vi fiksa Stoke og Derby. Greit dette er lokalderby, men om hodene deres er på rett plass, innsats og ferdigheter så tar vi dette.  Lykke til !
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United