Skrevet av Emne: Spiller: Pascal Struijk  (Lest 23823 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

baste

Sv: Spiller: Pascal Struijk
« Svar #120 på: Oktober 15, 2022, 16:05:28 »
Struijk hinter i media at han gjerne signerer en ny kontrakt med Leeds. Kontrakten hans går ut i 2024.
Vil tru han tjener dårlig på nåværende kontrakt, ikke noe å tenke på, host opp ny og forbedret kontrakt.

Fantasyland

« Svar #121 på: Desember 01, 2022, 12:39:33 »
Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
Excl: Leeds have reached an agreement with Pascal Struijk on new contract, it will be valid until 2027 — it’s done. 🚨⚪️🇳🇱 #LUFC

Documents are drafted — improved salary and new deal will be making Struijk one of key players of the club, after brilliant first part of the season.

Forever Whites

« Svar #122 på: Desember 01, 2022, 12:42:22 »
Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
Excl: Leeds have reached an agreement with Pascal Struijk on new contract, it will be valid until 2027 — it’s done. 🚨⚪️🇳🇱 #LUFC

Documents are drafted — improved salary and new deal will be making Struijk one of key players of the club, after brilliant first part of the season.

Gode nyheter!   :)
Medlem 94237

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #123 på: Desember 12, 2022, 23:27:13 »
Artikkel fra Leeds-Live om venstreback-posisjonen...

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-left-back-solution-25735640

Et par ting å merke se her:
Den utrolig uselviske innstillingen selv fra Junior Firpo om å hjelpe Struijk.

Advice from team-mates with far more experience in the position has been vital to Struijk’s development. While Junior Firpo, the man everyone expected to be holding down the position with zero competition, has been a constant source of support for Struijk.

“Junior has played there for way longer than I have, so asking him and Bill (Luke Ayling), the players who play right-back, Stuey [Dallas], asking them for advice,” he said. “Now I've played quite a few games, so I'm getting pretty used to it and if I run into trouble I can always ask them.”

On Firpo, he added: “As a team, we are always happy for each other. Of course, there’s a wanting to play because every player wants to play, but no matter what everyone supports each other, even if they’re not in the team.”

At det er tydelig at Marsch ser på Struijk som midtstopper, selv med tanke på denne sesongen tydeligvis:
Jesse Marsch has made a point of returning Struijk to central defence, with Leo Hjelde at left-back, at Elche and behind closed doors at Preston. That remains the long-term plan for the 23-year-old, but there are huge benefits he will take back to that position from left-back.

“It's a different position, it asks different things of you,” he said. “You play much more one vs one, you're asked to go and attack way more, running up and down the pitch, playing one v one against great players. It is difficult, but it's a good challenge for me to have.”
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #124 på: November 10, 2023, 23:12:17 »
Første post i tråden i hele 2023 :o

Instagram fra i dag:
(utrolig at han har spilt så bra som han har med en sånn skade)

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan