Skrevet av Emne: Kamp: vs Cardiff City@Elland Road, Lørdag 14/12-19, kl.16.00 på LUTV  (Lest 31389 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

RoarG

På'n igjen med ny kamptråd. Cardiff denne gangen. Det er et lag som tradisjonelt har gjort livet surt for oss. Får ikke håpe de greier det på lørdag. Cardiff tapte i dag 1-2 mot Brentford, og innehar pr. nå 9. plassen med 31 poeng. Det er ikke altfor langt opp til play off, og de ønsker sikkert å slå seg inn der.

Jeg spår ny krigekamp, som mot Hudds og Hull. Får tro på seier. I så fall den 8. strake. Bamford scorer vel her? Skal vi være optimister og tippe 3-0 til Leeds. De to andre målene kommer fra Klich og Dallas.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Andersen

Her setter jeg HUB selv om vi har hjemmekamp. Cardiff er veldig ujevne , og vi har alltid slitt mot de hjemme som borte.

Tom S

Her setter jeg HUB selv om vi har hjemmekamp. Cardiff er veldig ujevne , og vi har alltid slitt mot de hjemme som borte.

Ja, men vi er veldig jevne... :)
COME ON LEEDS !!

RoarG

Enig i det. Men jeg føler at i år har vi et godt utgangspunkt for å slå dem. Blir skuffet om vi ikke greier 3 poeng mot Cardiff på lørdag.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Igjen en fantastisk pressekonferanse der han snakker om very-good-Davis, Gotts, possessionfotball, 45-graderspasninger tilbake i feltet  og you name it...

Interessant om hvordan Leeds 'drepte' Hulls kontringsfotball...

Cooper kanskje klar...

Manager of the month and player of the month - how much a compliment to you and the players?
It’s a coincidence with a competition where Leeds had impact. It’s a link with the production of the players of course. Around the team there are a lot of people who go with the players. Recognise the manager is one way to recognise everybody who is helping the team.
Are more than help having some impact, influence in the team, but of course the more important is the input of the players. We know everything has different periods in the competition, better or worse.

Consensus Leeds were not great on Tuesday - still clean sheet, still win
First of all, what we see is if we deserve the victory. The second thing we have to see is the level of the opponent. Third thing: the way we mark the difference.
When we have played against Hull, we knew they were the best team at making counter-attacks and we had a lot of possession while suffering just one counter-attack. In the other way the opponent counter-attacks, when you have one mistake in possession and after they recover the ball before counter-attacking fast. We controlled that well and suffered just one situation of this kind.
When you play with one team like that who counters, who have to protect yourself. Don’t play in the opponent’s half or don’t take risk. We played in their half, we had the ball. In this context, we suffered two chances. After they had three situations, set-pieces where we suffered a little and we had to resolve it.
The general context of the match was one first half we controlled the match without chances for Hull. We didn’t have a lot of chances. After, in the second half, both teams attacked, but we scored twice and had more chances. In this context, I think it’s true the performance was not one of the best ones, but it was a good performance and deserved victory.
Sometimes you can analyse the match and see it in just one minute. Casilla’s save and after 10 seconds we scored the second time. That made the difference closer because we could have drawn the match there, but in 10 seconds we made two-goal difference. This could be an opinion about one minute in the match.
Analyse the play, the game, you need to analyse the full match. To me as well, everybody. We could have drawn, but we won by two goals. We were lucky. After you analyse the full match, the conclusion is different.

How to guard the 11-point advantage moving forward?
The difference we are talking is just one information about the reality. The team at the bottom can beat the first. The top of the table can lose points with the bottom. The objective is not talk or consider the past or future, just what’s happening now. Try to resolve every match according to its characteristics of the opponent.
It’s not about them scoring and us scoring. This is just a phrase about the other team. Everybody wants to score and not concede. After you play against different opponent, different realities and different characteristics. Our reality changes every week.

Team news
Cooper is much better. The rest are not available for Saturday: Shackleton and Tyler Roberts.

Cooper an option?
If there is any rest he’s not 100 per cent we’re not considering him.

Struijk - what has impressed you so much about him?
There are different steps. Being inside the group of 24 we are working with. The next goal is being in the 18. The next goal is have some minutes and after being in the starters. Take advantage of those minutes. Last objective and most important, play with regularity or become one of the 11 starters. All this process is not a short process. That demands to work a lot. It’s about opportunities.
What is really important is when I decide to play a young player and they prepare to be there. It’s not the same as Phillips with Shackleton. Shackleton, every time he played he did well. The objective is we need to go step by step and have more players in the group of 24, 18, 11, from the academy.
I want to give an example: Davis is a great player, full of future, resources and skills, but so far Alioski, Douglas and Dallas are playing. Maybe for this reality he is not inside the group of 11, but all his tendencies are good. In my opinion, Davis was far from the first team in our first year and after he worked a lot in the team, with brilliant willing, a lot of effort, dedication, he gives everything. Never demand for nothing. After he became a better player he started to strengthen his play, which before he didn’t have.

Cut-backs wasted on Tuesday - what did your analysis say?
The conclusion is the same. It’s very difficult to stay in good condition close to the goal line to make a cut-back. In Mexico, they score with good cut-backs. After co-ordinating the cut-back and the player who receives it. It’s an art. Doesn’t depend on the technique of the player making the cut-back. If not, it’s the intuition of the player who makes the movement to receive it. Very important detail. I could tell you, but it’s difficult to explain.
Player receiving goes towards the ball after the ball was delivered it’s very difficult to receive and shoot. The ideal he has to explode into one space and wish and wait the ball goes to this place. With the movement he has to point, the player who has the ball. Ball has to go to this place. Co-ordination difficult to achieve.

Gotts and Davis - how to help their patience?
They must be patient because they don’t have another chance. The other choice is don’t be involved in the team or show they are better than the players who are playing. Shackleton, Dallas, Forshaw, Klich in Gotts’s position. Gotts situation, I feel guilty about what is happening because he does everything to achieve his goal even though he didn’t have minutes. Only way I have, I have to be convinced he is better than the options I mentioned and there are something true how I am going to prove this if he doesn’t have minutes. This situation is unfair for Gotts. It’s very, very difficult to resolve. It’s difficult, but the reality is they are young players forced to say nothing and accept my decision. This increases this feeling I have I am worrying about. Gotts is in a special situation because he got a lot less than what he deserves. At the moment, I am not finding a fair situation to resolve this. In another moment I said to Robbie ‘I really hope you stay with us’, but I would understand if he thought it was better for him to leave. I would understand this. In the other hand I kept Gotts in the group because I believe he has options, but the situation I think Gotts has options, doesn’t mean I am going to give him minutes. This is more difficult when you have to manage the wishes of being human. Another thing is difficult to leave Leeds, it’s not convenient to leave here without thinking very hard, but I also understand in some situations the timing is key. Gotts is a player I admire for his skills and for his human qualities. Klich, Forshaw, Dallas I can say the same of. If any moment I think Gotts has no chance to overcome those players, I would tell him. If Gotts understands he doesn’t want to stay here, I would understand him. He expresses himself a lot because it is something for a lot of players in the same situation. I could say the same about Alfie McCalmont and the other players as well. I realise you ask for those players about their futures, this model of thinking is for all the young players.

Cardiff changes since Harris arrived?
Not a lot. Not a big difference. They change the results. It’s a very British team in its way of playing. They really know how to play their way. It’s not easy to face them. What is for them is for us as well.
Brentford now is 10th in the table, but it’s a team who defends very well, they have a very good offensive play, create a lot of chances. They play well. If they are not in the better position it’s because they suffer with a lack of regularity.

Great goals on counters - was that a focus in training - transition faster?
Counter attacks are easy to do in football, but the opponent is in your half. To make this style of play, you need opponents who attack you and they have to attack in your half. That happened a few times to us. Two or three counters you name is not one characteristic of our team. Normally it happens after set-pieces where the opponent is forced to be in our half. I would like to have empty spaces in the opponents’ half, but it’s not a real match, this. That forces us into a real match. We don’t attack the opponent team, so we let them attack us and you don’t attack us to not allow us attack you. This is a real match and who resolves this, the team who wants to control the game and attack more. We are not a team which waits in our half. We are a team who always try to attack because it’s easier to say if we wait for the opponent in our half. To do this we need an opponent who attacks us a lot. If neither team tries to attack there is no football. It’s very important reason this when people demand from one team, speculate, wait in his own half, it’s difficult to speculate from one team that always tries to attack, but this team that always attacks has to change its style of play to force the opponent to do something that doesn’t depend on us. Supporters want matches without football.

Compared to last December - does the team feel stronger?
You don’t have to name the improvement, you have to show it on the pitch. I always believe it is better trying to anticipate what is next rather than describe what is happening and happened in the last match. More than name what is going to happen, try to do what you wish to happen.
[Are you more in control of what happens next?]
It’s the same answer. We wish to be a more regular team. What is the most of December is a good scenario to prove this and show consistency.
[What have you found most interesting in English football since you arrived?]
First of all, the love of the supporters for the play. When I used to watch English football from Argentina and elsewhere I used to admire how the authorities stimulated the supporters’ love for football. You achieve this when you put the play above the result. I think we are losing this tendency. Everybody sees what happens in one competition is what everybody is about, but it’s base who keep the competition. In my humble opinion, the most important is to try to make the supporters value play and not just the result. To why the result happens, the supporters have to be patient. This patience you need to wait for a result, it’s stronger if the supporters love the play more than the result. When you teach supporters the result is more important, after they start to lose their love for the play.

Leeds-live.co.uk
« Siste redigering: Desember 12, 2019, 15:19:15 av Asbjørn »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Igjen en fantastisk pressekonferanse der han snakker om very-good-Davis, Gotts, possessionfotball, 45-graderspasninger tilbake i feltet  og you name it...

Cooper kanskje klar...

Det var flere som syntes denne pressern var 'interessant' :)

Phil Hay
@PhilHay_
Long, long presser with Bielsa, touching on all sorts - counter-attacking, English football, the state of play in the league. Took a quick glance at his watch and chuckled to himself on the way out. #lufc

Marta Parodi  (vårt argentinske alibi, hjelper ofte med oversettelser...)
@martitabaires
A special press conference.  Marcelo exposing his feelings and worries as he does not usually do.  A lesson in leadership, wisdom and humility and love for the players and the club.   Vamos Leeds.

Marcelo also talked a lot about his players today.  He not only spoke of the principal players but also of the young players who fight stubbornly and strive hard to play.  And Marcelo told us how he lives those situations, how he understands them and how guilty he feels.
« Siste redigering: Desember 12, 2019, 15:59:18 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

Mye snakk om Gotts her.

jaho

Cooper kanskje klar...

Det var flere som syntes denne pressern var 'interessant' :)

Phil Hay
@PhilHay_
Long, long presser with Bielsa, touching on all sorts - counter-attacking, English football, the state of play in the league. Took a quick glance at his watch and chuckled to himself on the way out. #lufc

Marta Parodi  (vårt argentinske alibi, hjelper ofte med oversettelser...)
@martitabaires
A special press conference.  Marcelo exposing his feelings and worries as he does not usually do.  A lesson in leadership, wisdom and humility and love for the players and the club.   Vamos Leeds.

Marcelo also talked a lot about his players today.  He not only spoke of the principal players but also of the young players who fight stubbornly and strive hard to play.  And Marcelo told us how he lives those situations, how he understands them and how guilty he feels.

Presserne er episke, og kan ikke være foruten...selv om det virker som mye av det "dype" forsvinner litt i translation så skjønner
man godt budskapet. En helt, helt magisk person vi har til å lede klubben. Vannvittig at man er så heldig å leve på samme tiden som Bielsa er coach for Leeds!!  :D ;D

GeirO

Enig i det. Men jeg føler at i år har vi et godt utgangspunkt for å slå dem. Blir skuffet om vi ikke greier 3 poeng mot Cardiff på lørdag.

Vi kan vel ikke kreve seier etter sju på rad. Men enig- vi blir skuffet hvis de ikke vinner. Slik er "nuet".
Tipper vi slår Cardiff og taper på Craven Cottage.
MOT

auren

Går for en knapp 2-1 seier. Bamford endelig med mål og Costa putter "igjen".

Mitt lag:

Kiko - Ayling, White, Berardi, Dallas - Phillips - Costa, Klich, Pablo, Alioski - Bamford

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Killa

Sv: Kamp: vs Cardiff City@Elland Road, Lørdag 14/12-19, kl.16.00 på LUTV
« Svar #10 på: Desember 13, 2019, 11:56:05 »

Mitt lag:

Kiko - Ayling, White, Berardi, Dallas - Phillips - Costa, Klich, Pablo, Alioski - Bamford

auren

Ikke uenig i at dette vil funke bra, men trur du Alioski kommer til å starte på bekostning av Harrison? Tviler på om Bielsa setter ut Harrison...

jaho

« Svar #11 på: Desember 13, 2019, 12:11:23 »

Mitt lag:

auren

Ikke uenig i at dette vil funke bra, men trur du Alioski kommer til å starte på bekostning av Harrison? Tviler på om Bielsa setter ut Harrison...

Tror også Harrison starter selv om Alioski virker å være i super form for tiden. Men absolutt ekstra press på Harrison nå.
Leverer han ikke kan det fort bli bytte ved pause. Mulig Cooper er på benk også..kan være greit hvis vi skulle slite med
Gary Madine i luftrommet..nå skal det sies at motstanderne ikke kommer til mange innlegg fra siden, det slike spillere som
Madine liker best, så slippes nok ikke mye til uansett.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #12 på: Desember 13, 2019, 14:03:36 »
Adam Pope
@apopey
Cardiff team news. Neil Harris: "A few knocks & bruises, a bit worse  actually, so turning them around in a short space of time is difficult. Junior Hoillett (hamstring) came off the other evening. Gary Madine (back) struggled at the end of the game. We'll see how he goes." #lufc
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

jaho

« Svar #13 på: Desember 13, 2019, 14:53:55 »
Adam Pope
@apopey
Cardiff team news. Neil Harris: "A few knocks & bruises, a bit worse  actually, so turning them around in a short space of time is difficult. Junior Hoillett (hamstring) came off the other evening. Gary Madine (back) struggled at the end of the game. We'll see how he goes." #lufc

Så Hoilett gikk av etter vel 20 min...har skapt bry for oss før...gjør ikke noe om han må stå over.. Samme med Madine, lei spiller
å hanskes med i dueller for oss, spesielt uten Cooper!!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #14 på: Desember 13, 2019, 19:42:03 »
Litt pre match talk, eller oppsummering, fra en kar som heter Daniel Chapman. :)

It's strange, the things that bother people. I didn't pay much attention to Marcelo Bielsa's comments in his press conference yesterday about whether Cardiff City had changed much since Neil Harris replaced Neil Warnock:
"[There's] not a lot [of change]. No big difference. They change the results. It’s a very British team in its way of playing. They really know how to play their way. It’s not easy to face them."

And you can read the opinions here of Wales Online's Cardiff reporter Mathew Davis, who says:
There was a degree of scepticism when he was appointed but results have turned round pretty quickly, meaning attitudes have also changed. He has taken 10 points from a possible 15 and the poor performance at Brentford aside, he's done well. He hasn't changed things massively but he's given frozen-out players another chance and they have taken their opportunities. That's been key.
(He also says everything goes through Lee Tomlin for Cardiff, and to watch for him linking with Danny Ward.)

But Neil Harris, brushing the river-water from his whiskers, is not happy.

"It’s a compliment in the sense that he has read the stats and that myself and the team have made an impact we have made over the last few weeks. ‘British team’ is probably identifying the team over the last few seasons. A bit more direct. A bit more up and at ‘em. Which I’m fine with, I like front-foot football.
"I don’t think we are quite there as a front-foot team yet because we are still a little bit reactive in what we’re doing. But that does take time and will take weeks. I think we have shown quality that we can play. We’ve got good players.

"We are still making mistakes with the ball. The turnover the other night was a big problem for us. As much as I don’t want to accept it, I have to accept we are going to get things slightly wrong. But we are moving in the right direction.

"Marcelo has said ‘British-based team’ quite a lot about teams in this division, but it’s the English Championship."

I'm not even sure he has; and coming from the guy who described our celebrations at Millwall last season "a disgrace in English football", I'm not sure why he should be taking an emphasis on the English/British qualities of his team so huffily. But he has to take something huffily I suppose because he's Neil bloody Harris.

Anyway, he's worried about us:
"These are a top, top side. This year they are there again, ultimately they have one of the best squads in the division. You also have to deal with Elland Road. As a player and a manager I love going there ... At the moment Leeds and West Brom look like the two best teams. Fulham, on their day, are exceptional but they have been a lot less consistent."

And he's got a bunch of injury and illness problems, too: Sol Bamba is still coming back from his ACL injury, the splendid sounding Jazz Richards is out with a calf problem, Junior Hoilett has a hamstring injury and striker Gary Madine had a bad back towards the end of their defeat at Brentford. Hilarious goalkeeper Alex Smithies, winger Gavin Whyte (who we wanted to sign from Northern Irish football) and Harris himself were all ill this week. Good. I hope his burrow smells of sick.

:)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #15 på: Desember 13, 2019, 21:51:21 »
Tangerer vi denne 88 år gamle rekorden? Tør neste ikke skrive det i frykt av å jinxe.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/88-year-old-winning-streak-17416639

Lucas the Kop Cat

« Svar #16 på: Desember 13, 2019, 22:38:24 »
Tangerer vi denne 88 år gamle rekorden? Tør neste ikke skrive det i frykt av å jinxe.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/88-year-old-winning-streak-17416639
Hva passer vel bedre i en jubileumssesong enn å slå gamle rekorder?

baste

« Svar #17 på: Desember 14, 2019, 08:31:25 »
I dag skal vi fortsette marsjen mot PL

Come on LEEDS

jackbauer68

• Gjest
« Svar #18 på: Desember 14, 2019, 10:28:06 »
NERVØS!!!!!

Håvard

Cannavaro

« Svar #20 på: Desember 14, 2019, 13:42:52 »
Gleder meg til kamp, som alltid med Leeds !!  Cardiff sliter med noen skader og sykdom.....håper vi omstiller og er PÃ… fra start i denne kampen og at Bielsa motiverer gutta ordentlig.  3 poeng idag er knallviktig, WBA utligner akkurat mot Birmingham nå
(1-1).  Vi er formlag nummer 1 og skal normalt hale dette i land, men som kjent vet vi jo at alle kamper i denne divisjonen lever sitt eget liv....
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

RoarG

« Svar #21 på: Desember 14, 2019, 13:45:40 »
Gleder meg til kamp, som alltid med Leeds !!  Cardiff sliter med noen skader og sykdom.....håper vi omstiller og er PÃ… fra start i denne kampen og at Bielsa motiverer gutta ordentlig.  3 poeng idag er knallviktig, WBA utligner akkurat mot Birmingham nå
(1-1).  Vi er formlag nummer 1 og skal normalt hale dette i land, men som kjent vet vi jo at alle kamper i denne divisjonen lever sitt eget liv....
Motstanderne våre henger ofte bra med i 1 omgang. Viktig at de ikke får uttelling da. Maler dem i senk i løpet av kampen.

Cannavaro

« Svar #22 på: Desember 14, 2019, 13:57:04 »
Motstanderne våre henger ofte bra med i 1 omgang. Viktig at de ikke får uttelling da. Maler dem i senk i løpet av kampen.
Ja det har vært oppskriften for det meste denne sesongen. Jeg liker svært godt at vi har evner til å holde ut i alle kamper, være tålmodige og fortsette eget spill selv om vi ligger under eller har uavgjort mot slutten.....
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

RoarG

SindreWikre

• På juniorlaget
  • Sindre - LEEDS - LEEDS - LEEDS
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #24 på: Desember 14, 2019, 15:55:05 »
Radio link?
Pontus ❤

karaba

« Svar #25 på: Desember 14, 2019, 16:04:09 »
Hernandez skal jo treffe mål der

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asbfjell

« Svar #26 på: Desember 14, 2019, 16:05:26 »
Pablo skulle scoret.
Flott forarbeid av Bamford.

HåvardK

« Svar #27 på: Desember 14, 2019, 16:08:30 »
Pablo er vel ferdig og langt over the top?

Lucas the Kop Cat

« Svar #28 på: Desember 14, 2019, 16:08:41 »
Utrolig god vi er blitt på overganger!!!

J.N

• På juniorlaget
  • "I'm pretty confident we'll go up this year" - Edd
    • Vis profil
« Svar #29 på: Desember 14, 2019, 16:08:48 »
Corner mot oss er farlig. For motstanderen  :D