Skrevet av Emne: Ny ung spiller: Charlie Allen  (Lest 4045 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

RoarG

Ny ung spiller: Charlie Allen
« på: August 03, 2020, 11:59:55 »
Gamleklubben hans har bekreftet det, men det har ikke Leeds. Så gratulasjons-tweeten ble slettet. Drister meg allikevel til å ønske Charlie Allen velkommen til Leeds United. Allen kommer fra Linfield FC, og er offensiv midtbanespiller. Alderen står ikke nevnt her, men han skal vel inn på et av rekrutteringslagene (U 18?). Farvel Bogusz?

https://motleedsnews.com/news/club-congratulates-young-attacker-on-leeds-united-move-before-deleting-tweet/
« Siste redigering: August 03, 2020, 12:33:41 av RoarG »
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Ny ung spiller: Charlie Allen
« Svar #1 på: August 03, 2020, 12:25:06 »
Gutten er 16 år.

Dette skrev YEP i forrige uke

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-close-charlie-allen-transfer-highly-rated-linfield-star-says-farewells-2924788

An attacking midfielder, Allen has already played senior football for David Healy's Linfield and became the club's youngest ever player when he made a debut aged just 15.

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #2 på: August 03, 2020, 12:34:42 »
16 år? Da er det vel U-18 som er det fremste alternativet, da.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3 på: August 03, 2020, 12:38:00 »
16 år? Da er det vel U-18 som er det fremste alternativet, da.
Tipper han spiller begge steder i starten men han har allerede debutert for Linfields førstelag så tipper U23 blir arenaen...
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #4 på: August 04, 2020, 17:21:21 »
Ser at jeg allerede har laget en tråd om denne karen. Mente jeg hadde hørt navnet før. Den første tråden er fra 20. mai. Kan like så godt slette den. Leeds har antagelig tenkt å offentligøre kjøpene av Allen og Gerhardt samtidig.

sportcarl1

« Svar #5 på: August 04, 2020, 19:45:09 »
Välkommen till Leeds, världens finaste klubb

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #6 på: August 04, 2020, 20:21:02 »
Ser ut som det er offisielt nu:

LeedsYouth
@LeedsYouth

51m
Writing hand #LUFC have completed the signing of highly rated Northern Irish forward Charlie Allen from Linfield.

The 16-year-old has been capped by Northern Ireland at youth level and became Linfield's youngest ever player last season making his senior debut aged just 15.

#LeedsYouth

Writing hand #LUFC have beaten the likes of Manchester City, Liverpool, Spurs, Rangers and Chelsea for the youngster's signature.

An exciting move for the player and club; he's expected to go straight into the Under 23s squad.

#LeedsYouth

https://twitter.com/LeedsYouth/status/1290700881814487042?s=20
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #7 på: August 11, 2020, 10:03:41 »
Leeds United beat off strong competition to sign Charlie Allen from Linfield as scholar
LEEDS United have beat off competition from a host of other top-flight big guns to sign highly rated Northern Irish teenager Charlie Allen from Linfield as a scholar.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-beat-strong-competition-sign-charlie-allen-linfield-scholar-2938502
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #8 på: August 11, 2020, 11:11:37 »
Også BBC er ute med nyheten, så da får vi vel ta det som offisielt. Velkommen til Leeds skal du være, Charlie.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53734957

Kato

« Svar #9 på: August 11, 2020, 11:18:21 »

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #10 på: August 27, 2020, 20:04:13 »
Phil Hay claims new Leeds youngster so ‘impressive’ in training he is set to be levelled up
By David Woods -15th August 2020 at 2:10pm

Leeds United have done a fair amount of business already this summer.

First-team signings might be thin on the ground, but Leeds have announced permanent deals for Illan Meslier and Helder Costa, while Jack Harrison has rejoined on another season-long loan.

However, Leeds have been busy with younger players, with Joe Gelhardt, Cody Drameh and Charlie Allen all joining.

Allen, at 16, is the youngest, but he’s already been turning heads at Leeds – and Athletic journalist Phil Hay claims after initially hooking up with the Under-18s, he’s already being earmarked for a big role with the Under-23s this season.

Talking on the latest episode of his podcast, Hay said, “It’s worth touching on some of the Under-23s activity.

“Joe Gelhardt is in from Wigan and while I don’t think Bielsa will be resistant to using him as a first-team player, I think he will definitely be involved in the Under-23s squad.

“They’ve got Charlie Allen in from Linfield, a 16-year-old, and to look at him he’s got a man’s body for a boy’s brain.

“He was very highly thought of in Northern Ireland and there were a lot of clubs after him.

“Without being disrespectful to anyone else that’s coming in, I know that was one of the deals that Leeds were desperate to get done.

“I’m told he’s trained with the 18s and has already looked really impressive. I think the plan will be to get him in with the Under-23s as much as possible.”

Future is bright

Leeds fans have been complaining about not getting any transfer news this summer but there’s been plenty – it’s just not the marquee signings they’re looking for.

However, players like Gelhardt, Drameh and Allen are the future at Leeds and we can’t wait to see them playing for the Under-23s.

Allen sounds like a real talent and, as Hay said, he already looks like a real unit for a 16-year-old.

He was Linfield’s youngest ever debutant at the age of just 15 and was included in their 25-man squad for the Champions League qualifier against Rosenborg.

It sounds like he’s going to be used in the Under-23s, despite his age, and that could see his development towards the first-team squad accelerated.

With Gelhardt and Allen in the Under-23s, we fear for other sides in Premier League 2 next season.

In other Leeds United news, Kalvin Phillips sends message to Ben White on Instagram after Leeds players return to training

https://motleedsnews.com/news/im-told-phil-hay-claims-young-leeds-newcomer-so-impressive-he-is-set-to-be-levelled-up/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #11 på: Desember 23, 2020, 07:55:17 »
Det har vært stille rundt Allen utover i sesongen, etter at han kom inn med brask og bram.
Men klubben signerer kontrakt med ham med en gang han har fylt 17, og som han selv sier om de siste månedene:
“I’ve really enjoyed my time at the club so far, playing regularly with the Under-18s every week and being around the Under-23s and first team, you see what they do every day and it’s good to watch and be involved in.

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/academy/27500/charlie-allen-signs-professional-terms
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #12 på: Mars 05, 2021, 20:58:52 »
Charlie Allen (ble 17 år 22.november) har spilt noe U23-fotball allerede, men jeg har fått inntrykk av en 'passasjer' i disse kampene - han har ikke vist igjen i kampene.

Men det er i ferd med å endre seg. Jeg syntes han tok litt mer plass i forrige U23 jeg så, og i dag stod han frem.
Fysisk har han fortsatt en del å gå på i forhold til de andre på U23, men han 'tok plass'. Var med defensivt og hindret Wolves å slå den siste pasningen, hadde 'målgivende' til straffen som han andre 17-åringen (Dean) skaffet.

Her er et drøyt minutt med Allen fra dagens kamp mot Wolves.

https://twitter.com/everythinglufc_/status/1367920349732601867?s=20
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #13 på: April 01, 2021, 07:17:37 »
Landslagsoppdrag - og dermed har vi et intervju med Charlie.
Nordirsk vinkling på det, men vi får absolutt et inntrykk av Allens Elland Road-standing.

Leeds United academy starlet Charlie Allen names his biggest influence at the club
Allen joined Leeds from Northern Irish side Linfield in August and has been helped to settle in by a first team player

By Felix Keith  16:04, 31 MAR 2021

Allen is part of an exciting young group of players in Leeds' youth system (Image: Alex Dodd - CameraSport via Getty Images)

Leeds United academy prospect Charlie Allen has revealed the first team player who has been influential to his budding career.

Allen joined Leeds from Northern Irish side Linfield in August and later signed a first professional deal with the club in December.

The 17-year-old midfielder penned a two-and-a-half year deal with Leeds, committing his future until the summer of 2023.

Allen has played for Leeds’ Under-18s and Under-23s and is seen as one of a number of exciting prospects currently in the Whites’ academy.

While he is yet to progress to train with Marcelo Bielsa’s side he does have a link to the first team, with Stuart Dallas becoming his mentor.

"Stuart looks after me around the club," Allen told Sunday Life Sport.

"I speak to him almost every day and if I need anything he will help me out and he shows me where stuff is. In training he will always check that I know what I'm doing. He really helps me and it is good to have him there.

"He's also a brilliant footballer. Look at the career he's having. He came from the Irish League and worked his way up to the Premier League with a massive club like Leeds, showing that players from Northern Ireland can do it."

Allen, who made history as Linfield's youngest ever debutant at the age of 15, is currently in Belfast as part of a training camp for the Northern Ireland Under-19 squad

The Northern Irish influence at Leeds doesn’t stop with Dallas and Allen says that Alfie McCalmont was another friendly face at the training ground before the 21-year-old midfielder joined Oldham Athletic on a season-long loan.

"When I first moved to Leeds, Alfie was there so I was speaking with him a bit and training with him. He has gone out on loan and is doing well," he said.

"From the 18s to the 23s up to the first team they want everyone to play the same so if you are called up they know you are ready and you know the way the manager wants you to play.

"I've been in the Under-18s and I have also played in some Under-23 matches. I was coming off the bench in them and doing alright but not as well as I could, but I started against Wolves and did well in that.

"I'm playing more as a No.8 at the moment, getting forward and getting back, and I want to keep progressing.

“The ultimate goal is to play in the first team at Leeds and I'm hoping to push on with Northern Ireland."

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-charlie-allen-influence-20295599?fbclid=IwAR2GDXiP2M0Yfz9a9IxmUrslD26elksaOKrjSLjSlUXlaNW_z2chsBvpy18
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Utlånt spiller: Charlie Allen
« Svar #14 på: Februar 19, 2024, 19:31:33 »
Charlie Allen hadde faktisk sin egen tråd han :o

Kontrakten utløper til sommeren og noen seniorfremtid virker det ikke som det er for ham i Leeds.
Men han har vært viktig for U21-laget siden han kom tilbake fra lån.
En som virkelig står på for laget.

Kom med en bra reputation. Men noen stor spiller så han aldri ut som for oss. Men han skal ha for å være en viktig lagspller.
Anyways, lukke til med utlånet, Charlie!
(og U21 blir  ytterligere svekket, han var en viktig motor for det laget, og en av få med litt voksen fysikk)

✍ #LUFC U21s forward Charlie Allen has joined York City in the National League on a short-term loan deal. Elland Rd contract is up this summer - this should be a good opportunity to show what he's about in senior football.

https://x.com/JoeDonnohue/status/1759608788808528313?s=20
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Utlånt spiller: Charlie Allen
« Svar #15 på: Februar 19, 2024, 19:38:15 »
Litt spesielt å lese de første postene her.
Han og Joffy amkom omtrent samtidig og de var begge omtalt som gode prospects som klubben hadde store håp for.

Charlie Allen har måttet gå den lange og tunge veien - og nå vanker det non-league-fotball i horisonten...
« Siste redigering: Februar 20, 2024, 07:23:09 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Johnnyj

« Svar #16 på: Februar 20, 2024, 00:14:05 »
Overraskende at ikke større klubber vil ta sjansen på han.
Han har imponert meg i de kampene jeg har sett i hvertfall.

God teknisk og har X-faktor i spillet sitt. Mangler nok litt på overblikk og beslutninger, men det kommer seg ofte med årene.