Skrevet av Emne: Leeds United sesongen 2020/2021  (Lest 42930 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Leeds United sesongen 2020/2021
« Svar #120 på: Januar 14, 2021, 16:43:01 »
Dette bildet fortjener å bli postet i en eller annen tråd:

Lufcyouth
@leedsutdacademy

SnowmanSnowflakeAnother Greenwood x Gelhardt masterclass

Camera with flashInstagram-Charlie Cresswell
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #121 på: Januar 16, 2021, 10:20:03 »
Hehe, sterkt.

James Marshment
@marshyleeds
Thierry Henry has proclaimed his favourite team to watch in world football right now are Leeds United.
Man knows his stuff!
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #122 på: Januar 16, 2021, 10:27:24 »
Bielsa er bare såå grundig i sine svar til journalistene på presserne.

Når Leeds-Live umiddelbart legger ut transkripsjoner så klarer de ikke å få med alle detaljer (naturlig nok), men her hjelper YEP oss

Pushed on whether conceding 33 goals in 17 games showed that Leeds had missed White, Bielsa said: "No. This statistic that you are offering is a data point that has a lot of weight, a lot of data.

"I always try and link a data that has this much impact with the individual performance and the team's conduct and I would have to sit down and talk with you for 30 minutes to explain this in detail.

"What is concrete is that this problem exists and I haven't managed to resolve it.

"But you open a point of view to analyse and this point of view that the capacity of the players that are playing that we analyse, it doesn't give me a positive response and I tell you why.

"Ben White was replaced by Koch and Koch had a quick adaptation and a good adaptation to the Premier League.

"Then he was replaced by Ayling who has been one of the best players of the team so I can't think that is a lack of individuals that is the reason why we are not defending so well."

Asked whether he regretted the fact that Leeds were not able to sign White on a permanent deal and that Brighton would not sell, Bielsa said: "No, we did what was possible to try and acquire him and afterwards the club supplemented this by signing Koch and Llorente.

"After the absence of those players, Ayling has been replacing and Ayling who has stopped plaiyng as a full back has been replaced by (Stuart) Dallas.

"Dallas who has stopped playing as a left full back has been replaced by (Gjanni) Alioski.

"Of course we would have liked that Llorente and Koch were available at this time.

"But for me Ayling has been at the same level of White and Koch and Dallas has been at the same level of Ayling and Ali is going through a period of development in this position that for me will end up in him becoming a very good and reliable option at left back.

"You also have to consider that of course we have to adapt to the simultaneous absence of players like Koch, Llorente, (Kalvin) Phillips and Cooper and Pascal (Struijk) is going to become a very useful player in relation to the absence of Cooper and Phillips.

"You just have to look at Pascal's performance against Liverpool and Tottenham, and you see that he is a player that is going to enrich Leeds United and the same I have thought about Alioski.

"But then this stat that you gave us of conceding 33 goals is impossible for me to defend."

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/marcelo-bielsa-makes-gjanni-alioski-and-pascal-struijk-predictions-assessing-if-leeds-uniteds-defence-missing-ben-white-3102761
« Siste redigering: Januar 16, 2021, 10:30:35 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #123 på: Januar 16, 2021, 10:34:17 »

"You just have to look at Pascal's performance against Liverpool and Tottenham, and you see that he is a player that is going to enrich Leeds United and the same I have thought about Alioski.

for me Ayling has been at the same level of White and Koch and Dallas has been at the same level of Ayling and Ali is going through a period of development in this position that for me will end up in him becoming a very good and reliable option at left back.

Trekker frem disse sitatene for å vise at Bielsa virkelig har troen på Alioskis fremtidige bidrag på venstrebacken, og at Pascal har en fremtid i første-elleveren...
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #124 på: Januar 18, 2021, 12:14:13 »
David Watkins
@DaveLUFCWatkins
Interesting fact on #lufc Last season it took us until the 28th January to win our first game of 2020 and that was a Harum Scarum affair against Millwall where we went 2 down! The season came good in the end.  This season we next play Newcastle on the 26th of January.

Satser på at vi klarer det samme helg denne sesongen da...
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #125 på: Januar 18, 2021, 12:20:03 »
Vi har jo stort sett ligget på 12.plass hele sesongen.. :o

LUFCMOT
@LUFCMOTcom

Based on the  @FiveThirtyEight  calculations using analytical data, Leeds United have a 97% chance of survival from the remaining 20 games, with them predicting a 12th place finish on 46 points. [ @motforum ] #LUFC
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Cherry

« Svar #126 på: Januar 18, 2021, 13:41:57 »
Vi ligger jo bra an`.......det er jo ikke det.
Får vi flere poeng enn spilte kamper tilslutt, så holder vi oss - historisk sett i PL:

Det er bare det at vi jo blir såååå revet med når vi spiller bra og vinner - og virkelig ser hvor bra vi KAN spille innimellom.
Da blir forhåpninger tent, og fornuften forsvinner like kjapt.

Tror dette går bra jeg- men realistisk sett havner vi mellom 11.- 16 plass.
Slapper ikke av før vi har 40 poeng`ish ;)

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #127 på: Januar 20, 2021, 19:03:30 »
Her er altså selve SKREKKARTET til Leeds United: Londonklubber!

Uansett, interessant å se hvor de enkelte klubber ligger i forhold til hverandre. Jeg har f.eks en kollega med forkjærlighet for Carsharlton, som tok imot ham som en av sine egne en gang han var innom...

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #128 på: Januar 20, 2021, 20:57:13 »
Q & A fra Smyth i YEP ikveld.

Jeg syns der er noen interessante:

Do you sense anyone in camp being unhappy...Costa? Rodrigo?
I sense frustration. In recent games there have been audible verbal blasts between certain players, but that’s nothing unusual and there’s not really anything wrong with it. If anything Leeds have been guilty of being too quiet and not showing enough leadership in that sense on previous occasions. Raphinha wears his heart in his sleeve and evidently feels frustrated when his runs aren’t spotted by team-mates, Luke Ayling has been dishing out the rollickings in games and Liam Cooper too. I think that’s healthy, as long as the relationships between the players are such that a rollicking can be given and taken.

As for Helder Costa, he can’t be entirely satisfied. He made a big move to Leeds, for big money, with a lot of hype. He did okay last season but he hasn’t exactly sparkled and now Raphinha has taken his spot. How he responds to that will likely determine how his time at Leeds goes from here on in.

Rodrigo is an interesting one. He certainly doesn’t seem like the sulking type, he’s very down to earth and humble by all accounts. He won’t be happy with the lack of impact in a number of games and he’ll have an eye on the Euros too. Whether that position suits him down to the ground is still in question, but I think it’s reasonable to expect a bit more from him as the season goes on.

Mid term report Graham? What do you think we have learnt and what area do we need to improve going into second half of the season?
I’d say it’s a B- for the first half of the season. Leeds are performing admirably, points wise, have caused problems for teams you might have expected to batter them, and suffered against stubborn, counter-attacking sides. But to say that had they played to their ability in every game and taken every good chance that went begging, they’d be comfortably eyeing the top half of the table. It’s gone as well as anyone could have hoped for. Improvements have to come in chance creation. You can call for a more stubborn defence but the back line has had to change so much due to injury and they will always take risks in this style, so I’d prioritise scoring goals. Goals keep you up and Leeds will score enough of them.

Om Covid:
Who has tested positive at the club since the pandemic?
We know there have been a number of cases at Leeds, for players and staff members. It’s no different to the situation at every club. But since the very beginning Leeds have had a policy of not commenting on the matter. Obviously when a player like Rodrigo tests positive and has to miss international duty, something needs to be said. If you look at his case and more recently Illan Meslier’s absence, the protocol seems to be that the player himself puts something out on social media.

Marcelo Bielsa has made it clear he cannot and will not discuss Covid-19 cases in his squad, due to what he referred to as a rule. I took that to mean a club-set policy.

If a key player gets it, I suspect we’ll always be told in some way, shape or form. If a player who isn’t expected to be in the matchday squad or the starting line-up contracts the virus, is there any real benefit to anyone in making it known, as long as everyone at Leeds is doing everything they can to obey the guidelines? Probably not.

..ikke Covid på Joffy
Joe Geldhart injured?
Not as far as we’re aware and we did ask the question this week. His 23s absence this week wasn’t Covid-19 related either. We have been hearing good things about him since he arrived, and seeing good things. There are no suggestions of any obvious issues, so hopefully he’s back in the side very soon. He and Sam Greenwood look like players who could justify the excitement around them.

I would be reassured by Marcelo Bielsa’s latest utterance when it comes to Gelhardt: “With respect to the young players, Jenkins and Casey and Greenwood, they are in an under 23 team that has been growing and been shining, they are players who can be submitted to some bigger challenges than the under 23s games, and there was a lot of expectations that these players could have minutes as well as Cresswell and Gelhardt because they have been playing well to deserve minutes.”

Alt samma her:
https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/answers-leeds-uniteds-big-questions-january-transfers-sean-mcgurk-joe-gelhardt-loan-moves-jay-roy-grot-and-adam-forshaw-3106941
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #129 på: Januar 21, 2021, 18:26:06 »
Lufcyouth
@leedsutdacademy

Fantastic to see a number of U23’s involved in first team training this week! Summer signings Joe Gelhardt, Cody Drameh and Crysencio Summerville all featured during the latest training video on LUTV #LUFC

Stuart McKinstry og Oliver Casey kan legges til. :)

https://video.leedsunited.com/video/dm9kJTdDMF9kYzU3eG93cCU3QyUyRnBhZ2UlM0ZzbHVnJTNEaG9tZSU3Q2hvbWUlMkZsaXN0JTJGMCUyRmZlZWQ%3D

Warning alert: Raphinha ikke å se - lenge til tirsdag ennå though...
« Siste redigering: Januar 21, 2021, 19:01:10 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #130 på: Januar 27, 2021, 07:59:26 »
I det siste har vi klart oss bra sammenlignet med mange andre lag:
Our recent results have been remarkable given we’ve been having something of a defensive injury crisis in this time -

Form Last 6 Games:

Leeds - 9pts
Chelsea - 7pts
Liverpool - 6pts

Form Last 10 Games:

Leeds - 15pts
Liverpool - 14pts
Chelsea - 11pts

MEN nå er  jeg redd for et magert utbytte fremover :o

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲...

🅰Leicester
House with gardenEverton
House with gardenPalace
🅰Arsenal
🅰Wolves
House with gardenVilla

Max èn sier??? :o
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Geir fra Grimstad

« Svar #131 på: Januar 27, 2021, 08:36:28 »
I det siste har vi klart oss bra sammenlignet med mange andre lag:
Our recent results have been remarkable given we’ve been having something of a defensive injury crisis in this time -

Form Last 6 Games:

Leeds - 9pts
Chelsea - 7pts
Liverpool - 6pts

Form Last 10 Games:

Leeds - 15pts
Liverpool - 14pts
Chelsea - 11pts

MEN nå er  jeg redd for et magert utbytte fremover :o

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲...

🅰Leicester
House with gardenEverton
House with gardenPalace
🅰Arsenal
🅰Wolves
House with gardenVilla

Max èn sier??? :o

Nå kan de slippe ned skuldrene litt til søndag, så jeg har faktisk litt troen på poeng allerede da. Er banen til Leicester fin?
revie

auren

« Svar #132 på: Januar 27, 2021, 08:45:19 »
Kjapt tips:

Leicester: 0 poeng
Everton: 1 poeng
Palace: 3 poeng
Arsenal: 0 poeng
Wolves: 1 poeng
Villa: 3 poeng

8 poeng absolutt innenfor rekkevidde.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Kato

« Svar #133 på: Januar 27, 2021, 09:44:49 »
Kjapt tips:

auren

Jeg tror vi slår Leicester. Formduppen glir unna, selvtilliten øker. Vi har godt med poeng. Vi tør å spille ut bakfra. Og vi straffer Leicester knallhardt.

NT

« Svar #134 på: Januar 27, 2021, 10:01:34 »
Ingen tvil om at vi kommer til å skape sjanser også i disse kamper, at vi vil score mål er sikkert. Offensivt er vi en drøm å se på! Så er disse lag vi nå skal møte bedre offensivt enn Newcastle, at vi slapp med 1 i sekken i går var flaks.  Sånn sett var kampen lik alle de andre, det balanseres på en hårsbredd hele tiden, uansett resultat i kampen.  Har gitt opp å forstå hvorfor vi ikke kan justere oss noe inn etter kampens resultat/tempo/intensitet osv - men da tør jeg heller ikke tro på poeng, kun håpe.   Når jeg ser forspillet til Newcastle målet i går så er det komplett hodeløse valg.  Alt for mye tilfeldigheter som styrer bakover. 8 poeng hadde vært helt fantastisk

auren

« Svar #135 på: Januar 27, 2021, 10:03:27 »
Kjapt tips:

auren

Jeg tror vi slår Leicester. Formduppen glir unna, selvtilliten øker. Vi har godt med poeng. Vi tør å spille ut bakfra. Og vi straffer Leicester knallhardt.

Med det spillet vi har vist de siste kampene, så er det nok Leicester som straffer oss hardt. Og det kan bli like stygt som sist. Gårsdagens andreomgang var på høyde med andreomgangen mot Burnley tidligere i sesongen. Kanskje de to dårligste omgangene vi har spilt sålangt i PL. Motstander tatt i betraktning.

auren

HåvardK

« Svar #136 på: Januar 27, 2021, 12:07:57 »
Kjapt tips:

auren

Faktum er vel at vi faktisk "tør" å spille ballen til motstander så å si hver gang keeper gjør noe annet enn å spille til nærmeste medspiller. Slik var det i hvert fall i går - vi får håpe det er forbigående.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #137 på: Januar 27, 2021, 18:45:19 »
Kjapt tips:

auren

Godt de fleste her ser mer optimistisk på de kommende kampene enn jeg gjør akkurat nå.
Visst er vi gode på vårt beste, men det er en stund siden nå...

(Heldigvis er det flere lag som sliter med formen nå)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #138 på: Januar 28, 2021, 19:04:33 »
YEPs half term report, del I,
basert på 'karakterene' YEP gir etter kampene.

Illan Meslier - 7.3
Kiko Casilla - 5.3
Stuart Dallas - 7.2
Luke Ayling - 6.8
Robin Koch - 6.8
Liam Cooper - 6.6
Gjanni Alioski - 6.1
Pascal Struijk - 6
Diego Llorente - 6

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/premier-league-half-term-report-part-1-graham-smyths-ratings-leeds-uniteds-goalkeepers-and-defenders-3115961

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #139 på: Januar 30, 2021, 00:44:01 »
En ny liten innsikt i Murderball, fra Ben White - her i Moscowhites tagning:
“It (murderball) will be like a normal game, the starting XI against another XI that will be a mix of teams from the players not playing and the under-23s. It’s five six-minute spells and every six minutes, the mixed-up team will be changed. These new players are rested, then come in and run us ragged. The ball doesn’t go out of play, another one just gets chucked in, so you are constantly sprinting for six minutes. At the end, the game is so open, it’s just like basketball.

“The first one was terrible, I was absolutely blowing. I couldn’t believe it — and my first one was an easy one as well. I thought, ‘What have I got myself into?’. But I got used to it.”
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #140 på: Januar 30, 2021, 10:11:18 »
YEPs half term report, del I,
basert på 'karakterene' YEP gir etter kampene.

Forsvar inkl keeper
Illan Meslier - 7.3
Kiko Casilla - 5.3
Stuart Dallas - 7.2
Luke Ayling - 6.8
Robin Koch - 6.8
Liam Cooper - 6.6
Gjanni Alioski - 6.1
Pascal Struijk - 6
Diego Llorente - 6

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/premier-league-half-term-report-part-1-graham-smyths-ratings-leeds-uniteds-goalkeepers-and-defenders-3115961

DA har YEP gått gjennom alle 'how they rated' etter kampene så langt i sesongen. Da får vi altså de som har prestert jevnest/best gjennom sesongen så langt...

Illan Meslier/Stuart Dallas et solid hestehode foran resten!

Top 3 (inkludert gjengen på 6,9 og 6,8)
Illan 7,3
Stuart 7,2
Kalvin 6,9
Raphael 6,9
Luke 6,8
Robin 6,8
Mateusz 6,8
Patrick 6,8

Midtbane/vinger
Kalvin Phillips - 6.9
Raphinha - 6.9
Mateusz Klich - 6.8
Jack Harrison - 6.5
Ian Poveda - 6.5
Helder Costa - 6.3
Jamie Shackleton - 6.2

Forwards
Patrick Bamford - 6.8
Rodrigo - 6.6
Pablo Hernandez - 6.3
Tyler Roberts - 5.7

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/premier-league-half-term-report-part-2-leeds-uniteds-midfielders-and-wingers-rated-kalvin-phillips-shines-and-raphinha-sparkles-3116030

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/premier-league-half-term-report-part-3-leeds-uniteds-attackers-rated-patrick-bamford-adjusts-rodrigo-catches-and-pablo-hernandez-struggles-3117183
« Siste redigering: Januar 30, 2021, 10:13:25 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Kato

« Svar #141 på: Januar 31, 2021, 17:22:33 »
Kjapt tips:

auren

Mhm.

Hallgeir *

« Svar #142 på: Januar 31, 2021, 17:38:24 »
Kjapt tips:

auren

Mhm.

Godt spådd.

Så vil det være typisk at vi taper neste kamp.

Vi har en ganske så svak reservebenk, og nå må et par av disse inn for å erstatte de to offensive kjøpene våre som nå er ute.

Pablo er vel klar for en kamp fra start igjen, men vi kommer til å slite med det kreative spillet uten Rodrigo og Raphinha.
Super Leeds since 1968

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #143 på: Januar 31, 2021, 17:41:37 »

Godt spådd.

Så vil det være typisk at vi taper neste kamp.

Vi har en ganske så svak reservebenk, og nå må et par av disse inn for å erstatte de to offensive kjøpene våre som nå er ute.

Pablo er vel klar for en kamp fra start igjen, men vi kommer til å slite med det kreative spillet uten Rodrigo og Raphinha.
Desto viktigere at vi fikk 3 poeng i dag.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #144 på: Januar 31, 2021, 17:43:49 »
De uthevede setningene fra Phil  ;D

A fantastic win. Did in the second half what Leicester did at Eland Road in November - held tight under pressure and then showed a deadly touch when the chances materialised. Was going to say 15 points clear of the bottom three now but we might need to stop looking at that soon.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

lowfields

« Svar #145 på: Januar 31, 2021, 17:48:18 »
Vi har like mange seire som de fire nederste har tilsammen....
Hadde vært moro med noen gode prestasjoner de neste kampene slik at vi virkelig kan jage lagene foran oss på tabellen.
"Welcome to, arguably, the noisiest ground in England"

Lucas the Kop Cat

« Svar #146 på: Januar 31, 2021, 18:35:06 »
Det er bare så utrolig gøy å vinne fotballkamper!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #147 på: Januar 31, 2021, 21:07:04 »
Snakk om å ligge midt på tabellen.

15 poeng opp til Liverpool - 15 poeng ned til under nedrykksstreken!
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

Leeds United sesongen 2020/2021
« Svar #148 på: Januar 31, 2021, 21:14:50 »

Kun 11 poeng til Liverpool, som til og med har en kamp mer spilt. City derimot, er vi 15 poeng unna

auren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #149 på: Januar 31, 2021, 21:16:20 »

Kun 11 poeng til Liverpool, som til og med har en kamp mer spilt. City derimot, er vi 15 poeng unna

LOL. I min verden er Liverpool fortsatt på topp, de vant jo serien i fjor :o :o :o
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan