Skrevet av Emne: Kamp: vs Wolves @Elland Road, mandag 19.10.20, kl.2100. Tv 2 sport prem  (Lest 15435 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Vi trenger en kamptråd.
Covid i Portugals tropp gjør plutselig kampen usikker, men ingen av Wolves' spillere er så langt smittet.

Mht tv-kanal så bare tipper eg foreløpig...

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Killa

Vi trenger en kamptråd.
Covid i Portugals tropp gjør plutselig kampen usikker, men ingen av Wolves' spillere er så langt smittet.

Er det ikke sånn at klubber med covid i troppen nærmest er forpliktet til å stille sjøl om de mangler halve laget..?
Eller kan det bli avlyste kamper som følge av dette? De tester vel alle spillerne jevnlig?

Sydhagen

Vi trenger en kamptråd.

Er det ikke sånn at klubber med covid i troppen nærmest er forpliktet til å stille sjøl om de mangler halve laget..?
Eller kan det bli avlyste kamper som følge av dette? De tester vel alle spillerne jevnlig?

Kamp blir det om ikke hele troppen må i karantene.
Liverpool har vel hatt 3-4 tilfeller til nå.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Cherry

Frykter Neves ......og aller mest Traore for våre vingbacker i denne......han er ett råskinn!

Bromancer

Frykter Neves ......og aller mest Traore for våre vingbacker i denne......han er ett råskinn!

Ja det blir tøft for Dallas som er høyrebeint.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Det ligger altså an til at Koch/Struijk blir midtstopper-pairingen denne gangen, selv om Cooper kan klare å bli frisk i tide...

For Wolves blir det spennede om flere i Portugaltroppen har covid (neste test er fredag).

Wolves er et godt lag som ikke har kommet godt i gang denne sesongen mht poeng.

Jeg tar noen stikkord hentet fra waccoe:

Wolves are a good team and unlike anything we have played this season, they dont mind conceding possesion can move from defence to attack in a few passes, can go through middle or out wide, and have a very good goalscorer, will be intersting to see how both teams match up, can see us being fluid in our play while they try catch us on the break, first goal gonna be vital in this one and can see more headscratching from myself as I try to work out what formation we are using as we seemed to have changed a lot more during the game in the prem than what we did in champ, how many times already this season have we seen opposition look like they are turning the screw and a tweak in formation flips it on its head, Have really enjoyed the tactical side of our play this season compared to near total domination of nearly every team in champ, the real genius of  Bielsa showing during games, players have ultimate faith and are standing up to a man. Really looking forward to this one.

They've had a pretty mixed start to the season, I thought they looked really good against City (despite the defeat), then they got battered by a poorly-rated West Ham side.

We have nothing to fear going into it, think we'll have most of the ball, just have to wary of Traore and Podence on the break, both absolutely electric.

Can see a score draw but wouldn't be surprised it we beat them.

I think Santo is more of a tactically astute coach than some of the coaches bielsa has faced so far. Certainly think we can give them a decent game but believe they are quality all over the pitch. They are a bit more cautious than the teams we have played so far. May have to show patience in this one. How we handle Jimenez will be key.

Honestly think this is the real benchmark, so far, for our season. Liverpool/City were free hits for games within first few opening games, and felt we should be getting 3-4 points against Fulham and Sheff United based on where we think we're at. (Even better we got 6).

Wolves are where we want to be in say 2 seasons time (Or even surpass them), firmly established in the league edging towards Europe, should have done better in cups last year, set with good foundations, a good manager, and solid internationals (mainly Portuguese) who play religiously to an ethos and style. I don't think they'll underestimate us, just hope they can't go punch for punch with us, and that's what I can't decide at the mo.

Before the start of their season I'd have put Everton in a similar bracket, these are the mid table teams we need to pick up points against, especially at home, get to 40points quickly, and see where we go from there. It's a block of upper to lower mid table clubs we've got coming up over the next 6 games.

Costa with a point to prove against his old club, wanting to show he's good enough in the league with the right club, Harrison back, defense unknown. Don't like us as favorites with bookies, but should be getting something out of this.

Portugisere:
Patricio (keeper)
Semedo (right back)
Moutinho (midfield)
Neves (midfield)
Podence (attacking midfielder)

Any more?

Til slutt, formen FØR en international break betyr gjerne ingenting når pausen er over: :o

These post international break games are always unpredictable, not sure yet if it'll be more or less so now we're in the Prem.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Jeg må si jeg gler meg til å se ham i Leedsdrakta:

"He's sharp, he's very sharp," said Ayling, asked what Raphinha had been like in training by BBC Radio Leeds.

"He's scored a few good goals already in training and he's set up a few.

"We did a murderball and I was playing against him and he had some very good touches, very quick, very sharp and so it looks like we have got a good player on our hands.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/luke-ayling-provides-lowdown-raphinha-new-leeds-united-wingers-displays-training-3004167

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Interessant perspektiv, Leeds-Live's Wolves counterpart:

We spoke to Alex Dicken, the Wolves expert at our sister site BirminghamLive, for his take on the Molineux outfit and how the Whites have been perceived in the Black Country.

What's the current mood at the club and how have they started?
It's a bit mixed really. The aim is always to progress, but Wolves have been quite radical in the way they've evolved their squad this summer. Two key players of the last three years have been sold and six new ones have arrived, some of whom cost big money.

The defeat at West Ham [United] suggests there's a lot of work to be done before Wolves are anything like the quality outfit which has secured successive seventh-placed finishes, but there've also been moments of promise. Six points from a possible 12 isn't the worst start in the world, but it needs to get better from here.

What have you made of United's start? Do you see any similarities with when Wolves were promoted into the Premier League?
In terms of the way Leeds and Wolves have approached the Premier League, I see very few similarities. Both teams have a clear way of playing, but their styles couldn't be more different. Wolves are quite pragmatic and prefer a counter-attacking style, whereas Leeds have gone for the jugular in each of their games so far.

Marcelo Bielsa's side have a tendency to drag teams into crazy games of football, as we've seen with Liverpool and Manchester City recently. It clearly works for them, but you can also envisage matches where Leeds are going to be on the end of a hiding. I like the way Leeds play and I'm intrigued to see how it works against Wolves.

Who will Leeds need to be most wary of?
Raul Jimenez is the obvious one Leeds will need to be wary of, but Daniel Podence has enjoyed an excellent start to the season. He's a different type of forward to what Wolves have previously gone for under Nuno and possesses the creative qualities this team has lacked on occasions in the past. He has the potential to be a surprise package in the league this year.

What are Wolves' big weaknesses?
If Bielsa isn't aware, a 90-minute viewing of the West Ham game will show all of them. Defensively, Wolves have struggled at times this season. Manchester City could have scored more than three and West Ham could have scored more than the four they managed.

The key for opposing teams is to isolate Conor Coady, which means Willy Boly and Romain Saiss next him aren't doing their jobs properly.

Wolves are usually good at protecting him, but Michail Antonio exposed Coady's defensive flaws brutally and others have done in the past. Left wing-back is a bit of a problem position for Wolves at the moment too with Marcal having missed the last two games due to injury. Rayan Ait-Nouri has just joined from Angers, but it would be a surprise to see him thrown straight into the starting XI.

What is your score prediction?
I'd imagine Wolves will go to Elland Road with a very clear plan to not get drawn into the carnage Leeds can create. If they can do that I think they'll win 2-0.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/wolves-leeds-united-preview-odds-19103689
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

Hvis Cooper og Llorente er ute, tipper jeg følgende lag:

Meslier - Ayling, Koch, Struijk, Dallas - Phillips - Costa, Klich, Rodrigo, Harrison - Bamford

Subs: Kiko, Casey, Davis, Alioski, Shackleton, Roberts og Raphinha

Tips: 1-1 (Harrison).

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

TK20

Tipper Roberts starter. Det er typisk Bielsa.

auren

Get French Football News
@GFFN
·
3h
Clear now that there was an outbreak in the France U21s squad: Caqueret, Guendouzi, Koundé...

Vi får håpe vår kjære Illan ikke har blitt smittet  :-\

auren

jaho

Meslier - Ayling, Koch, Struijk, Dallas - Phillips - Costa, Klich, Rodrigo, Harrison - Bamford

auren

Godt mulig det blir slik..Nesten ille hvis Poveda ikke når benken etter innhoppet sist..men vi har vel kjøpt Raphinha for og brukes..

auren

auren

Godt mulig det blir slik..Nesten ille hvis Poveda ikke når benken etter innhoppet sist..men vi har vel kjøpt Raphinha for og brukes..
Poveda har jeg helt glemt ut. Han sitter nok på benken i stedet for Davis.

auren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom S

auren

Poveda har jeg helt glemt ut. Han sitter nok på benken i stedet for Davis.

auren

Pablo er vel også klar etter skade?
COME ON LEEDS !!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post

Pablo er vel også klar etter skade?
Etter det som har blitt sagt tidligere, ja. :)

Vi får vel et svar i ettermiddag, om han kommer på banen i U23-kampen...

Mht Poveda, han er poster boy i omslaget til programmet for kampen mandag. :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Cannavaro

Nja...neppe, han er rask ja, kunne spilt rugby/am. fotball ja, ikke noe teknisk vidunder eller feinschmecker.....fullt mulig å nøytralisere han med litt smartness.
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

Eriksen55

Meslier - Ayling, Koch, Strujik, Dallas - Phillips - Costa, Rodrigo, Klich , Harrison - Bamford

Gk, Davis, Alioski, Shackleton, Pablo, Poveda, Raphinha

Blir 3 poeng. Vinner 2-1. Rodrigo og Raphinha scorer.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Ian Poveda vokser og vokser (innad i toppen) :D 

https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/1317180908668133377?s=20
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

GeirO

Vinner vi i morgen er vi på en grei tredjeplass. Foran alle storlaga.....men har en uggen følelse om at sesongens første dårlige kamp kommer, tap 0-1.
MOT

Forever Whites

Har også en uggen følelse til denne kampen.  Tipper 1-2 men heldigvis har jeg ofte tatt feil tidligere.  ;)

Tror Rodrigo skårer målet vårt.
Medlem 94237

Geir fra Grimstad

Noen som har input om vi er så heldige at Cooper kan rekke denne? Han skulle vel testes idag har jeg lest
revie

asLeeds

2-1. Bamford begge 8)  MOT
DALHEIM WHITES

Bjorn

Gir oss selv en 60-40 sjanse for seier idag. (akkurat som ballinnehavet.)  :D
Wolves er kanskje ikke det velsmurte angrepsmaskineriet det har vært? Tror vi kan utnytte plassen vi får til å jobbe med vår stil. Det har vist seg at vi spiller best mot angripende lag, så denne motstanderen bør passe oss.
Klarer vi å holde tett bakover, er denne vår.
Marching On! 4276

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Wolves-sjef Santo har jobbet med både Rodrigo og Costa, faktisk...

Santo signed a then 23-year-old striker Rodrigo when in charge of Valencia back in the summer of 2014 with the Spanish striker initially joining on loan from Benfica before making his switch permanent the following year.

Santo then left his post the following November before later joining Porto and then another year later becoming head coach of Wolves where the Portuguese boss inherited the talents of winger Costa who helped his side to promotion to the Premier League as Championship champions.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/wolves-boss-reflects-everlasting-bonds-leeds-united-duo-ahead-elland-road-reunion-3007323

"It will be good to see them both," said Santo at his pre-match press conference.

"I had enormous pleasure working with both players, they are two fantastic players, two very talented young players.

"First of all I will be delighted (to see them) because it was a pleasure and an honour and there are bonds among us that will last forever.

"It will be good and I know the talent that they have."
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

asLeeds

Rolig her...Er folk nervøse i dag ? :)  MOT
DALHEIM WHITES

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Rolig her...Er folk nervøse i dag ? :)  MOT
Har inntrykk av at de fleste er forberedt på at det kan komme en baksmell snart...

Selv om et realistisk håp også er til stede :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Carl Fisker

Hvis vi vinner i kveld, er vi på 3. plass. :)

palle

Noen er jo glad i å dra frem statistikk på OEF. I så fall sier jeg: Denne vinner vi - som alle tidligere PL-oppgjør mot Wolves på Elland Road.

PålK
...ooo, vi vandrar saman...

auren

Sjekk det laget!!! Og benken!!

auren