Skrevet av Emne: Kamp: vs Crystal Palace @Elland Road 8.2. kl.21.00. Tv 2 Sport Premium  (Lest 17666 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Kamp: vs Crystal Palace @Elland Road 8.2. kl.21.00. Tv 2 Sport Premium
« Svar #210 på: Februar 09, 2021, 17:54:47 »
Ben Parker om ting vi ikke så lett får med oss fra tv-skjermen:

Det med at troppen har hatt få lederskikkelser, slike som tar tak og rister litt i medspillerne, er jo noe dagens tropp har blitt beskyldt for.

Ben Parker explains what he noticed about Liam Cooper in latest Leeds win
By Dom Toner February 9, 2021
Ben Parker has explained that Leeds United captain Liam Cooper was extremely vocal in the win over Crystal Palace, claiming that he even had a go at a couple of his teammates in-game.

The Whites secured an impressive 2-0 home win on Monday night over Palace in the Premier League.

Jack Harrison and Patrick Bamford were both on the scoresheet for the Yorkshire club, who currently sit 10th in the league standings.

Parker believes that Leeds centre-back Cooper was “superb” against Palace, but detailed how he was very strong on his instructions to a couple of his teammates.

He explained that Cooper was shouting to centre-half partner Pascal Struijk about positioning, as well as at £2million left-back Ezgjan Alioski.

“I don’t know if you picked it up watching on tv, but he was so vocal last night… A few times he had a pop at at Struijk for not communicating with Kalvin to drop back in. He had a little go at Alioski” Parker told the LS11 podcast.

“Every person around him he was talking too, that’s such a good captain, such a good leader at the back just marshalling people in and around you. Off the ball, he makes people switched on so in transitions they are in the right positions. I thought he was superb last night.”

https://tbrfootball.com/ben-parker-explains-what-he-noticed-about-liam-cooper-in-latest-leeds-win/
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

leedslife

« Svar #211 på: Februar 09, 2021, 18:36:38 »
Ben Parker om ting vi ikke så lett får med oss fra tv-skjermen:

Det med at troppen har hatt få lederskikkelser, slike som tar tak og rister litt i medspillerne, er jo noe dagens tropp har blitt beskyldt for.

Ben Parker explains what he noticed about Liam Cooper in latest Leeds win
By Dom Toner February 9, 2021
Ben Parker has explained that Leeds United captain Liam Cooper was extremely vocal in the win over Crystal Palace, claiming that he even had a go at a couple of his teammates in-game.

The Whites secured an impressive 2-0 home win on Monday night over Palace in the Premier League.

Jack Harrison and Patrick Bamford were both on the scoresheet for the Yorkshire club, who currently sit 10th in the league standings.

Parker believes that Leeds centre-back Cooper was “superb” against Palace, but detailed how he was very strong on his instructions to a couple of his teammates.

He explained that Cooper was shouting to centre-half partner Pascal Struijk about positioning, as well as at £2million left-back Ezgjan Alioski.

“I don’t know if you picked it up watching on tv, but he was so vocal last night… A few times he had a pop at at Struijk for not communicating with Kalvin to drop back in. He had a little go at Alioski” Parker told the LS11 podcast.

“Every person around him he was talking too, that’s such a good captain, such a good leader at the back just marshalling people in and around you. Off the ball, he makes people switched on so in transitions they are in the right positions. I thought he was superb last night.”

https://tbrfootball.com/ben-parker-explains-what-he-noticed-about-liam-cooper-in-latest-leeds-win/
Fantastisk. Fortsatt undervurdert Cooper. Bare bak Bamford på overall rating, whoscored. Nå betyr ikke det alt, men en god pekepinn.
 Fortsatt litt på grensa til hodemist noen ganger, men ser ut til at han avslutter en tredje sesong under Bielsa som blandt våre absolutt beste og viktigste.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #212 på: Februar 09, 2021, 21:53:10 »
Moscowhite om Palace-kampen.

Noen interessante Raphinha-statistikker der, fra fjoråret.
Vi har nok ikke sett det beste av ham, ennå :D :D :D

https://www.thesquareball.net/leeds-united/leeds-united-2-0-crystal-palace-out-of-their-league/
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan