Skrevet av Emne: Ex-SPILLER: Kasper Schmeichel  (Lest 79107 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Blank_File

Sv: Ex-SPILLER: Kasper Schmeichel
« Svar #330 på: Desember 10, 2018, 00:53:13 »
Koselig type Ken Bates. Likte alltid han godt.

auren

« Svar #331 på: Desember 10, 2018, 07:01:05 »

Fin type ja. Reddet oss da ingen andre ville ta i oss med ildtang.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

RoarG

« Svar #332 på: Desember 10, 2018, 11:10:41 »

auren
Bates tid i Leeds er sammensatt.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Blank_File

« Svar #333 på: Desember 10, 2018, 12:25:57 »

auren
Bates tid i Leeds er sammensatt.
Ja, men jeg har ikke noe behov for å skryte av personalbehandlingen hans.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #334 på: Mai 24, 2019, 15:19:58 »
Kasper Schmeichel: I regretted Leeds move after just three weeks

Kasper Schmeichel thought he had made the move of a lifetime when he joined Leeds United from Notts County in 2010 on a free transfer.

However, in an interview on Joe Hart’s YouTube channel, the Danish goalkeeper revealed he instantly regretted his arrival despite becoming the Leeds number one.

“I remember about three weeks after joining Leeds thinking, ‘What have I done?!’

“It was just the wrong club for me at that time. It was very clear, very early on that it was the wrong club for me.
“It was a club where I was not accepted and with my father’s history, it was evident among the fans that they did not approve of that.

“I just didn’t feel welcome at all at the club, by the whole club, that’s the manager (Simon Grayson) as well. He didn’t give me any kind of confidence.
“I had a decent season, I thought. I didn’t set the world alight but I had a solid enough season, but I did not enjoy my time there at all. It was a really bad time.
“Then I was at home in Denmark (for the summer). Sven called me and said: ‘Do you want to come to Leicester?’
“I was like: ‘Yes, get me away.’ But then after I’d spoken to him, I thought: ‘I’m moving, moving, moving. I need to stay somewhere.
“People will see me as this guy that will play here, play there. I need to tough this out. I’ve got to stay.’”

But while Schmeichel had chosen to stick with Leeds, he claims a transfer was being organised behind his back.
The goalkeeper added: “About two weeks go by, I’m in Copenhagen still when one of my friends rings me and goes: ‘Congratulations!’
“‘What do you mean?’‘You’ve moved to Leicester!’ ‘What do you mean I’ve moved to Leicester?! How do you know about that?’ ‘It’s all over the news.’
Click here for the rest of his interview with Joe Hart.

https://onefootball.com/en/news/kasper-schmeichel-i-regretted-leeds-move-after-just-three-weeks-en-25751401?variable=20190524&_branch_match_id=660458002313691165
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

B_Ød

« Svar #335 på: Mai 24, 2019, 15:23:42 »

Kasper Schmeichel thought he had made the move of a lifetime when he joined Leeds United from Notts County in 2010 on a free transfer.

However, in an interview on Joe Hart’s YouTube channel, the Danish goalkeeper revealed he instantly regretted his arrival despite becoming the Leeds number one.

“I remember about three weeks after joining Leeds thinking, ‘What have I done?!’

“It was just the wrong club for me at that time. It was very clear, very early on that it was the wrong club for me.
“It was a club where I was not accepted and with my father’s history, it was evident among the fans that they did not approve of that.

“I just didn’t feel welcome at all at the club, by the whole club, that’s the manager (Simon Grayson) as well. He didn’t give me any kind of confidence.
“I had a decent season, I thought. I didn’t set the world alight but I had a solid enough season, but I did not enjoy my time there at all. It was a really bad time.
“Then I was at home in Denmark (for the summer). Sven called me and said: ‘Do you want to come to Leicester?’
“I was like: ‘Yes, get me away.’ But then after I’d spoken to him, I thought: ‘I’m moving, moving, moving. I need to stay somewhere.
“People will see me as this guy that will play here, play there. I need to tough this out. I’ve got to stay.’”

But while Schmeichel had chosen to stick with Leeds, he claims a transfer was being organised behind his back.
The goalkeeper added: “About two weeks go by, I’m in Copenhagen still when one of my friends rings me and goes: ‘Congratulations!’
“‘What do you mean?’‘You’ve moved to Leicester!’ ‘What do you mean I’ve moved to Leicester?! How do you know about that?’ ‘It’s all over the news.’

https://onefootball.com/en/news/kasper-schmeichel-i-regretted-leeds-move-after-just-three-weeks-en-25751401?variable=20190524&_branch_match_id=660458002313691165

trist lesning.
Ups & Ups!!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #336 på: Mai 24, 2019, 15:24:00 »

Denne storyen får ikke mye cred på twitter.

Matt.
@MattJLufc

Not entirely sure why he’s come out with this now. As far as I remember we always supported him just as much as any other player. Bizarre this. #LUFC.

Twitter-responsen er entydig (og slik eg også husker den), vi var sad to see him go

https://twitter.com/MattJLufc/status/1131820441524461568
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #337 på: Mai 24, 2019, 21:30:03 »

Riktig "snøen som falt i fjor", dette her.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Reaney

« Svar #338 på: Mai 25, 2019, 02:14:55 »
Leeds: Tvers igjennom "Dirty" og full av feil på noen områder.

Jon R

« Svar #339 på: Mai 25, 2019, 10:27:05 »
Full av feil, som klubber flest. Også full av suksesshistorier heldigvis. Ekstra gledelig at interessen for klubben synes større enn på mange år.
Jon R.

HåvardK

« Svar #340 på: Mai 25, 2019, 11:58:53 »
I likhet med enkelte forumister, vil noen påstå.

HåvardK

« Svar #341 på: Februar 01, 2021, 15:37:29 »
Det så da vitterlig ut som om den godeste Kasper ville ha fått problemer med innveinga i dagens Leeds-lag. Eller?

GaryMac

« Svar #342 på: Februar 01, 2021, 19:29:03 »
Det så da vitterlig ut som om den godeste Kasper ville ha fått problemer med innveinga i dagens Leeds-lag. Eller?
I likhet med enkelte forumister, vil noen påstå.
« Siste redigering: Februar 01, 2021, 20:27:55 av GaryMac »