Skrevet av Emne: Tema tickets: Billetter til hjemmekamper  (Lest 10359 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Tema tickets: Billetter til hjemmekamper
« Svar #30 på: April 15, 2019, 18:26:53 »
Nothing but Leeds

Managed to get myself 2 tickets for the Ipswich game, Its also understood that Ipswich will allocate the WHOLE Cobbold Stand which is about 10-12,000 seats to Leeds fans & will be sold via Leeds on a Loyalty Scheme (This isn't confirmed though, i spoke to someone close to ITFC)

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #31 på: April 15, 2019, 18:28:37 »
Nothing but Leeds

Managed to get myself 2 tickets for the Ipswich game, Its also understood that Ipswich will allocate the WHOLE Cobbold Stand which is about 10-12,000 seats to Leeds fans & will be sold via Leeds on a Loyalty Scheme (This isn't confirmed though, i spoke to someone close to ITFC)

Finlay Whitehead

Cobbold stand is nowhere near 10-12000. We were allocated 3500 which was the whole of the top tier leaving just the bottom tier which is a lot smaller. Is around 5000 in total.

:o
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Cherry

« Svar #32 på: April 15, 2019, 21:03:02 »
Skal ikke ta sorgene på forskudd.... i positivt fortegn ;)
MEN... hvis vi rykker opp . Så blir det ett race ift billetter til hjemmekamper... d blir pokker ikke lett!
Kanskje "enklest og mest fornuftig" å kjøpe sesongkort.. som kan " lånes" ut... som jeg vet andre supportere av PL klubber gjør i dag.

Den tid den... glede! ;D

Promotion 2010

« Svar #33 på: April 15, 2019, 21:32:52 »
MEN... hvis vi rykker opp . Så blir det ett race ift billetter til hjemmekamper... d blir pokker ikke lett!
Kanskje "enklest og mest fornuftig" å kjøpe sesongkort.. som kan " lånes" ut... som jeg vet andre supportere av PL klubber gjør i dag.

Den tid den... glede! ;D

Alle sesongbilletter er borte nå. Så det kan du bare glemme.

Regner med sat klubben må få orden på dette og utvide stadion på South Stand. Dvs ta vekk boksene som nå står tomme. Dette gir et par tusen plasser.

Så må de få orden på den delen der bortesupportere sitter. Det bør jo være muligåutvikle dette til en større del av stadionhjørnet ved bl.a. å lage en sving ut av det. TV-skjermen må evt flyttes.

Det tar nok ikke lang tid før West Stand utvides. Må være en stadion med plass til 50.000 på ER!!!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #34 på: April 15, 2019, 23:54:47 »
Her er Kobolt-siden:

Min første Leeds-kamp:

leedsleads

« Svar #35 på: April 16, 2019, 08:51:12 »

Den tid den... glede! ;D

[...]

Sesongbillett på East Stand Upper Tier var tilgjengeleg i alle fall i går ettermiddag, for den med enten Platinum, Gold eller Silver Membership.

Pris vaksen: £678
1 billett pr medlem

Med ein fornyingsrate av sesongbillettar på 96% denne gongen så er naturleg nok antalet begrensa. Sal av desse billettane er etter førstemann til mølla-prinsippet.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #36 på: April 16, 2019, 13:47:58 »

Den tid den... glede! ;D

[...]

Sesongbillett på East Stand Upper Tier var tilgjengeleg i alle fall i går ettermiddag, for den med enten Platinum, Gold eller Silver Membership.

Pris vaksen: £678
1 billett pr medlem

Med ein fornyingsrate av sesongbillettar på 96% denne gongen så er naturleg nok antalet begrensa. Sal av desse billettane er etter førstemann til mølla-prinsippet.

De var tidligere lagt ut til medlemmer med 5 eller flere kamper denne sesongen.

96% er i nærheten av villt!  ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgi

« Svar #37 på: April 17, 2019, 06:51:31 »
Flott at Elland Road fylles opp, men det blir ein kamp om billettene til sesongens siste kamp mot Ipswich. Billetter til Leeds-fans har økt fra 2 til 4000, og eg venter i spenning på at de blir lagt ut:
https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-given-extra-2-000-tickets-for-season-finale-at-ipswich-town-1-9716248
ALAW (& I am the pirate amongst us)

Promotion 2010

« Svar #38 på: April 17, 2019, 14:57:51 »
Nothing but Leeds

Finlay Whitehead

Cobbold stand is nowhere near 10-12000. We were allocated 3500 which was the whole of the top tier leaving just the bottom tier which is a lot smaller. Is around 5000 in total.

:o

Billettdetaljene:

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticket-news/24859/tickets-ipswich-town-a

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Lundewhites

« Svar #39 på: Juli 07, 2019, 21:25:21 »
Det reklameres heftig på hjemmesiden om kjøp av medlemskap, men det er veldig lite info om hva dette innebærer.
Finner kun en oversikt fra forrige sesong. Er det noen her som vet hvor mange billetter en kan kjøpe som medlem denne sesongen, når hjemmekampene blir åpen for salg og hvilke andre fordeler et medlemskap innebærer? Jeg har kjøpt medlemskap, men ikke mottatt noe info i posten ennå.
For the sake of Leeds United he would break himself in two

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #40 på: August 09, 2021, 11:55:47 »
Noen endringer i billettkjøp-praksisen mht hjemmekamper (ikke noen nyhet forsåvidt, det har blitt annonsert tidligere, men YEP går gjennom det her:)

Leeds United announce Elland Road home ticket policy changes, prices and details for Everton Premier League game
Leeds United have announced ticket details for Elland Road games, including changes that come into effect starting with Everton at home in the Premier League.
By Graham Smyth Monday, 9th August 2021, 10:38 am

Tickets for the Saturday August 21 visit of the Toffees, a Category A fixture, will go on sale to all 2021/22 My Leeds Members at 1pm on Tuesday August 10, following a review of the club's ticketing policy.

A spokesperson said: "The club has carried out a thorough review of the home ticketing policy ahead of the new campaign, including consultations with the Supporter Advisory Board and a benchmarking process against comparable clubs.

"Our objectives have been to ensure that access to tickets is fair to all members and to maintain our commitment to keeping football affordable whilst ensuring we remain competitive on the field in the long term."

Leeds have frozen season ticket prices for the 10th season and say that puts them, on average, in the cheapest quartile of Premier League season tickets.

Children’s ticket prices in the Family Stand have also been frozen, meaning Under 11s can attend a game for £5 and Under 16s for £10, irrespective of match category.

Supporters with concession home season tickets who were due to pay increased prices due to a change in age category for the 2021/22 season have been informed that their 2020/21 concession is frozen, and they do not need to upgrade until the 2022/23 campaign.

The 'United for 20 Years' scheme which was due to end 2023/24 has been extended by a year due to last season taking place almost entirely behind closed doors.

Leeds have launched a ticket exchange to allow season ticket holders to resell tickets directly back to the club on a match-by-match basis and the club says it will 'dramatically increase' availability for members and ensure the stadium is as full as possible.

Ticket price rises which the club say are behind the prevailing rates of inflation, have been brought in for Category A and B matches for the first time since 2017 and a new category, A+, has been introduced to reflect Premier League demand.

For Category A+ games an adult will pay £35 for the Family Stand, £41 for the North and South Stands and East Stand upper wings and £47 for the West Stand.

Leeds insist match-by-match prices will still be, on average, in the cheapest third of the Premier League.

Other changes include a new membership tier, giving My Leeds+ members first priority on the ticket exchange along with exclusive digital content.

The buying window has moved to 1pm, a move the club says is in response to supporter demand to assist those who work and need to buy tickets at lunchtime.

Leeds have also made supporters aware that the Premier League's £30 cap on all adult away tickets may explain why a home supporter could be paying more for their ticket than an away fan in the West Stand.

The club's new policy, in full, is as follows:

- Approximately three weeks prior to the game tickets will go on sale to ALL 2021/22 My Leeds members, one ticket per Member, on a first come first served basis.

- The on-sale time for home tickets has been changed to 1pm to allow supporters to access the internet or call the ticket office more easily to be able to apply.

- Once all general admission tickets have sold out, the club will then allow season ticket holders to return their seats via the online Ticket Exchange. Season ticket holders can return their seat right up until 90 minutes prior to kick off.

- Approximately five days before the game, any tickets that have been returned via Ticket Exchange will be released for My Leeds+ members to purchase during a two-day priority window (one ticket per My Leeds+ member) on a first come first served basis. In the event that any tickets remain after the My Leeds+ priority period, they will then be made available to My Leeds members. An announcement will be made via leedsunited.com referencing these on-sale dates.

- Members are advised that when purchasing a home match ticket, the ticketing system will automatically calculate the ticket price based on your membership package. For example, an adult member will be charged the adult match ticket price. The calculated match ticket price cannot be amended or exchanged.

- Following further feedback from supporters there will be a restriction on the number of home tickets that can be purchased in one transaction online – this will be capped at 10 tickets, to still allow groups to arrange travel together.

For more details and the full pricing structure click HERE  https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticketing/28464/on-sale-date-announced-for-tickets-to-leeds-united-s-first-home-premier-league-game

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-announce-elland-road-home-ticket-policy-changes-prices-and-details-for-everton-premier-league-game-3338846
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Bjorn

« Svar #41 på: August 11, 2021, 12:38:58 »
Er det noen som vet mer om ticket exchange og hvordan den funker?
Fra min side sitter jeg på en season ticket og kunne lagt den som tilgjengelig for Everton kampen, men funksjonen ser ikke ut til å fungere. Ihvrtfall hos meg. Er det noen deadlines jeg har misset?
Ser i artikkelen over at billetter som har blitt gjort tilgjengelige vil legges ut for salg 5 dager før kampen. Billettene er jo utsolgt så funksjonen skulle vel ha vært tatt i bruk nå?
Litt spent å høre om noen har sjekket eller gjort dette ennå..
Tips mottas med takk. :D
Marching On! 4276

Russel_Doig

« Svar #42 på: August 12, 2021, 11:09:51 »
Er det noen som vet mer om ticket exchange og hvordan den funker?
Fra min side sitter jeg på en season ticket og kunne lagt den som tilgjengelig for Everton kampen, men funksjonen ser ikke ut til å fungere. Ihvrtfall hos meg. Er det noen deadlines jeg har misset?
Ser i artikkelen over at billetter som har blitt gjort tilgjengelige vil legges ut for salg 5 dager før kampen. Billettene er jo utsolgt så funksjonen skulle vel ha vært tatt i bruk nå?
Litt spent å høre om noen har sjekket eller gjort dette ennå..
Tips mottas med takk. :D

Kommer en mail en av dagene.

Bjorn

« Svar #43 på: August 12, 2021, 19:34:18 »
Der fikk jeg returnert min billett til Everton kampen gitt. Lykke til med de som fortsatt er på leting etter billett.
Marching On! 4276