Skrevet av Emne: Utlånt spiller: Marc Roca  (Lest 6661 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Kato

Utlånt spiller: Marc Roca
« på: Juni 17, 2022, 18:21:25 »
https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-news/29990/bayern-munich-midfielder-marc-roca-to-join-leeds-united

Det går unna. Nestemann klar. 4-årskontrakt.

To sentrale midtbanespillere kjøpt på 14 dager. Mer enn de siste 4 årene tilsammen.
« Siste redigering: Juli 17, 2023, 12:27:40 av Hallgeir * »

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Ny spiller: Marc Roca
« Svar #1 på: Juni 17, 2022, 18:22:51 »

Leeds United
@LUFC

✍️ #LUFC can today announce Marc Roca will join the club on July 1st 2022, after an agreement was reached with Bayern Munich

https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/1537832469877207042?s=20&t=h38hXjUM7csRzEGTSvyidw

Third arrival of the summer announced.

Leeds United can today announce Marc Roca will join the club on July 1st 2022 after an agreement was reached with FC Bayern Munich.

The 25-year-old will join on a four-year-contract running until the summer of 2026, for an undisclosed fee.

Born in Spain, the defensive midfielder began his career with RCD Espanyol, breaking through from the youth system into the first team at the RCDE Stadium.

Winning caps for Spain at Under-19 and Under-21 level, he starred for the latter, helping his country win the 2019 European Football Championship.

He netted a goal in the semi-final against France and played 90 minutes in the 2-1 final victory over Germany, as did his new Leeds United teammate Junior Firpo.

At club level, Roca made his debut for Espanyol in August 2016 in the 2-2 La Liga draw with Malaga CF.

He went on to establish himself in the side, making a further 25 appearances in all competitions during the rest of the campaign.

After catching the eye over the next three seasons and making a total of 121 outings for Espanyol, Roca was signed by Bayern Munich on a five-year-deal in October 2020.

During his time in Germany, Bayern won the Bundesliga twice and the FIFA Club World Cup.

He becomes the latest arrival who will join the Whites at the start of next month, following the announcements of deals for Rasmus Kristensen and Brenden Aaronson.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2 på: Juni 17, 2022, 18:24:12 »
https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-news/29990/bayern-munich-midfielder-marc-roca-to-join-leeds-united

Det går unna. Nestemann klar. 4-årskontrakt.

To sentrale midtbanespillere kjøpt på 14 dager. Mer enn de siste 4 årene tilsammen.

Beat me to it  ;D

Godt å få det bekreftet.

Nå, nestemann inn, please :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Andersen

« Svar #3 på: Juni 17, 2022, 19:28:54 »
Håper nestemann som kommer inn er en angriper. Det begynner å bli folksomt med midtbanespillere nå i laget.

Eriksen55

« Svar #4 på: Juni 17, 2022, 19:42:14 »
Håper nestemann som kommer inn er en angriper. Det begynner å bli folksomt med midtbanespillere nå i laget.

Folksomt? Første gang siden Forshaw vi henter en midtbanespiller. I tilegg skal nok Phillips ut. Må nok ha minst 2 til på midten!

Andersen

« Svar #5 på: Juni 17, 2022, 19:48:23 »
Time will show......

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #6 på: Juni 17, 2022, 20:40:51 »
Greit med litt mer muskler på midtbanen :D
Marc møter Adam
...eller som det ble kommentert på et av bildene på twitter:

Nice touch to bring all of Leeds CM signings of the last 4 years together in one photo.

« Siste redigering: Juni 17, 2022, 20:43:59 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #7 på: Juni 17, 2022, 20:56:32 »
Det er flott reklame overfor nye spillere når de som allerede er der kan reklamere:
 and I talked with Junior,” said Roca. “He told me the team-mates are incredible here, a good atmosphere in the locker room.

Marc Roca lifts the lid on Barcelona summit with Victor Orta that clinched Leeds United move
Marc Roca's transfer to Leeds United was completed on Friday after months of negotiating and chasing which was topped off with a special meeting in Barcelona

By Beren CrossLeeds United club writer  19:30, 17 JUN 2022

Barcelona once again provided the backdrop for one of Victor Orta’s Leeds United transfer pitches as Marc Roca found his eyes lighting up at the prospect of the move. The 25-year-old’s move from Bayern Munich to the Whites was announced on Friday afternoon, bringing an end to a negotiation which first began in the winter.

It’s a £10m switch which carries the same hallmarks as many of the pursuits Orta has executed in his time at Elland Road. In this case, a sojourn in the major Spanish city was used to woo Roca much in the way Junior Firpo had been wooed there 12 months earlier.

“For me, it was incredible how Victor comes to Barcelona because we had a meeting and he explained to me why they want me, what I can do, where I can improve,” Roca said. “Everything they presented to me I was very impressed and I loved it from the first moment.”

Ironically, Firpo has proved to be one of the major factors in this transfer too. The left-back was a team-mate of Roca’s in the Spain under-21 squad a few years ago.

With a first full year already under his belt, Firpo was well placed to give his compatriot some pointers on what he has found in West Yorkshire. It’s fair to say Elland Road and the dressing room have not been hard to sell.

“I will do every day my best, my mentality is to improve every day, to give my best, to help my team-mates, to be part of an incredible team and I talked with Junior,” said Roca. “He told me the team-mates are incredible here, a good atmosphere in the locker room.

“I will help everybody, I want everybody to help me and I am sure we will do a good season.”

Jesse Marsch has already been on the phone with Roca about Leeds too, of course. The head coach now has the job of getting the best out of his Spanish midfielder.

The American has mapped out the system to Roca, how they will play and how he can contribute to helping the team with his set of attributes. Espanyol, it’s fair to say, is where Roca played his best football.

His four years there were enough to play his way into the under-21 team and, more impressively, convince a European superpower in Bayern to invest in him. While the opportunities never really came for Roca to kick on in Germany, returning to the form he showed in Spain could be key.

“In Espanyol, we played with the ball, we have a good system, everybody knows what we have to do and it’s the same at the national team in Spain,” he said. “When we have a good model, everybody knows what we have to do.

“I have the confidence, I have the template, I help my team-mates, my team-mates help me and then everybody is good.”

Roca flew out of the UK after completing his move and went to Ibiza for the last of his summer holiday before returning for pre-season at Thorp Arch in a few weeks.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/marc-roca-leeds-united-orta-24259658
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

TK20

« Svar #8 på: Juni 17, 2022, 22:03:22 »
Noen som har noe kjennskap til denne spilleren? Hva kan vi forvente oss?

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #9 på: Juni 17, 2022, 22:10:52 »
Kortversjoen: Relativt treig, sterk i kroppen og gode pasninger.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Eriksen55

« Svar #10 på: Juni 17, 2022, 22:26:04 »

Petter Veland tror vi kanskje kan ha gjort et kupp!

Reaney

« Svar #11 på: Juni 17, 2022, 23:11:13 »
Høres ut som en ren Kalvin Phillips kopi. Treg, sterk i kroppen og god pasningsfot.

leedslife

« Svar #12 på: Juni 17, 2022, 23:21:37 »
Velkommen min nye favorittspiller.
Teknisk register og stor forståelse for spillet.
Håpet virkelig han tar det fysiske nivået!
Fotballhjertet gledes
« Siste redigering: Juni 17, 2022, 23:24:09 av leedslife »

auren

« Svar #13 på: Juni 18, 2022, 00:08:37 »
Velkommen Roca. Vi er nå betraktelig styrket i midtbaneleddet med Aaronson og Roca inn. Så satser vi på at Kalvin og Roca blir vår midtbaneduo ut sesongen  :)

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

SupALeedS

« Svar #14 på: Juni 18, 2022, 10:23:21 »
Jeg nekter for at Bayern Munich har en spiller som er ræva , han er da iallefall god nok for Leeds 🤘🙂
Alex

Fantasyland

« Svar #15 på: Juni 18, 2022, 13:09:03 »

Petter Veland tror vi kanskje kan ha gjort et kupp!

Petter Veland
@PetterVeland
Marc Roca.

Her har Leeds potensielt gravd frem litt gull, altså.

Petter Veland
@PetterVeland
Svar til
@thenorwegia
Er ikke nødvendigvis tempoet som blir baugen, det er mer «hele pakken» ved et klubbskifte. Kultur, språk, relasjoner, lagkamerater, trener, dynamikk etc. Spranget fra Espanyol til Bayern ble for stort, men ligamessig gikk han jo skrått nedover.

Petter Veland
@PetterVeland
Svar til
@espeaase
Veldig lovende i sin tid i Espanyol. Ikke fullklaff i Bayern på noen som helst måte, men jeg skriver det i langt større grad på «for stort sprang» enn noe annet. Med riktig bruk/matching, så kan €12M være en veldig god investering. God fot, blikk, klok. Bør vokse inn i rollen.

ar9

« Svar #16 på: Juni 19, 2022, 16:24:45 »
Trives han i Leeds kanskje han kan få lokket Raul de Tomas til ett klubbskifte også?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asLeeds

« Svar #17 på: Juni 20, 2022, 10:03:26 »
Jeg nekter for at Bayern Munich har en spiller som er ræva , han er da iallefall god nok for Leeds 🤘🙂

Hmm,vi har da fått inn andre spillere fra " storklubber " som ikke har levert så veldig....Uten å nevne navn.
DALHEIM WHITES

Leedsfan

« Svar #18 på: Juni 21, 2022, 08:41:58 »
Ble beroliget når Veland klassifiserte Roca som ett av sesongens røverkjøp i PL!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Dennis

« Svar #19 på: Juni 21, 2022, 13:11:05 »
Ble beroliget når Veland klassifiserte Roca som ett av sesongens røverkjøp i PL!

Det hjelper på.

Så vidt jeg husker hauset han ikke opp Diego Llorente heller. Om jeg ikke husker feil mente han at han kom fra en trøblete sistesesong i Sociedad, men at han også hadde i seg å være en bra stopper.

Det er ganske på ballen fra hvordan vi kjenner Diego selv.

Vi får håpe Petter treffer igjen!

Marching on together!

leedslife

« Svar #20 på: Juni 21, 2022, 13:29:06 »

Det hjelper på.

Så vidt jeg husker hauset han ikke opp Diego Llorente heller. Om jeg ikke husker feil mente han at han kom fra en trøblete sistesesong i Sociedad, men at han også hadde i seg å være en bra stopper.

Det er ganske på ballen fra hvordan vi kjenner Diego selv.

Vi får håpe Petter treffer igjen!
Du har helt rett.

Kato

« Svar #21 på: Juni 22, 2022, 08:35:28 »
Roca takket tilsynelatende nei til å starte pre-season samtidig som de som spilte landslagsfotball. Han kom inn tidligere. Godt tegn.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #22 på: Januar 16, 2023, 19:43:14 »
Roca har ikke spilt helt på topp en god periode nå, det er nok 'alle' enige i.

Men statistikken viser at 'det er noe der'...
The best central midfielders in the Premier League for ball progression are KDB, Rodri, and Thiago. The best for ball winning are Gueye, Doucoure, and Palhinha. Above average in both categories: Thiago, Casemiro, Marc Roca

https://twitter.com/LeedsTactics/status/1615056035315867654?s=20&t=TpUixVNjDjdzCFxo7WKATw
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Gordon McUseless

« Svar #23 på: Januar 16, 2023, 20:16:46 »

The best central midfielders in the Premier League for ball progression are KDB, Rodri, and Thiago. The best for ball winning are Gueye, Doucoure, and Palhinha. Above average in both categories: Thiago, Casemiro, Marc Roca

https://twitter.com/LeedsTactics/status/1615056035315867654?s=20&t=TpUixVNjDjdzCFxo7WKATw
De mener altså at Roca har bedre stats på ballvinning enn Adams?. Oppsiktsvekkende i såfall.

Sydhagen

Sv: Spiller: Marc Roca
« Svar #24 på: Januar 16, 2023, 21:05:50 »

De mener altså at Roca har bedre stats på ballvinning enn Adams?. Oppsiktsvekkende i såfall.
Er vel ikke det som står der.
I begge kategorier sett under ett er Roca god. Adams er helt sikkert bedre om man ser kun på ball winning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #25 på: Januar 17, 2023, 20:35:11 »
Her er i alle fall statistikk over fremover-pasninger, og suksess-raten.
Ser jo meget bra ut!

https://twitter.com/martincbmriley/status/1615334999795941376?s=61&t=5eUiJgMlVen-6wy06pf0wA

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Bjosse77

« Svar #26 på: Januar 19, 2023, 14:20:44 »

Det er han ikke. Men Adams har nesten null progressive play, det er hva han sier. :-)

Fantasyland

« Svar #27 på: Januar 23, 2023, 17:00:47 »
Joe Donnohue

@JoeDonnohue
Marc Roca is among the Premier League’s most progressive midfielders, and tipped by one of Spain’s biggest newspapers to earn his first senior call-up. I’d wager that any perceived deficiencies are primarily system-related.

📊 Viz by
@MartinCBMRiley

https://twitter.com/joedonnohue/status/1617478578748416000

Blank_File

« Svar #28 på: Januar 23, 2023, 20:36:34 »
Joe Donnohue

@JoeDonnohue
Marc Roca is among the Premier League’s most progressive midfielders, and tipped by one of Spain’s biggest newspapers to earn his first senior call-up. I’d wager that any perceived deficiencies are primarily system-related.

Viz by
@MartinCBMRiley

https://twitter.com/joedonnohue/status/1617478578748416000
Kult. Det hadde jeg ikke trodd. Men jeg er ikke, og har aldri vært god til å bedømme sentral midtbanespillere.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #29 på: Mars 14, 2023, 22:11:32 »
Lite aktivitet i Roca-tråden…
Men nå har Javi talt - spaniol serpotensialet i en annen spaniol. 🙂
Men ja, statistitikken har jo vist at Roca er viktig med sine offensive pasninger.

Javi Gracia to make Marc Roca a regular starter for Leeds again, hinting he'll play a leading role in battle for safety.
“He has been, is and will be important.
“He's a player who is at a very good level.
"He's a player I think could help the national team." (via Mundo Deportivo)

https://twitter.com/marshyleeds/status/1635601822416003076?s=61&t=jwbECznWGYKoTEzEuVBelw
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan