LUSCOS Forum > English, please

English jokes

(1/3) > >>

flynn:
This section should be used to present jokes and other stuff that can't be translated to Norwegian.

I'll start with an old one (it used to be about Alex Ferguson after they lost the 1st.division title to Leeds in the last few days of the 91/92 season...)

Question:
What's the difference between John Carver and an arcenist???

Answer:
An arcenist never loses his last three matches! [}:)]

flynn

berlin:
Three retirees, each with a hearing loss, were playing golf one fine
March day.

One remarked to the other, "Windy, isn't it?"

"No," the second man replied, "it's Thursday."

And the third man chimed in, "So am I. Let's have a beer."

No nonsense - real experience
No cask - real nonsense

berlin:
A man without a ticket scales the walls of Wembley to watch a cup final, about 5 minutes before the KO he looks around for a spare seat, he sees one next to an old bloke. He asks the old bloke if the seat is taken, 'no' says the man, 'it was my wife's but she died, we have been watching the cup final every year for the past 35 years, same seats every year, sit down you can have the seat'. After a short while the man says to the old bloke 'did you not have any friend or relative who would have like your wife's seat', 'Oh yes' said the old man, 'but they are all at her funeral'

No cask - real nonsense

berlin:
cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

No cask - real nonsense

berlin:
I predict three - 3 - seasons in the Premiership for Sheffield United
- autumn, winter and spring

No cask - real nonsense

Navigering

[0] Oversikt

[#] Neste side

Skift til full visning