Skrevet av Emne: RYKTER: Healy  (Lest 16748 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Leedsfan

Re: RYKTER: Healy
« Svar #90 på: Mars 29, 2007, 21:18:29 »
Hadde Healy spilt i feks Preston idag og vi hadde kjøpt han så hadde vi være overlykkelig:)Vet ikke helt hva det er med den karen som gjør at han banker inn mål på landslaget, må være at han har et enormt fokus de sjeldne gangene han spiller på landslaget i motsetning til den unkonsentrerte spilleren som spiller i Leeds. Kan jo ikke si at han spiller på "Brasil" som skaper 15 målsjanser i hver kamp, han spiller jo på "sugne" Nord-irland! Sprøtt egentlig! Rykker vi ned så kan vi gjerne selge Healy mener (hvis vi holder oss også). Det må satses på atletiske, raske og motiverte spillere enten det er Championship eller League One!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

kjelvi

« Svar #91 på: Mars 29, 2007, 22:32:01 »
"Don't forget though with Healy, however brilliant he is for NI (and he is !!) he failed at ManU, was not a world beater at Preston and hs been a big dissappointment under 2 Leeds managers involved in both a play off \ promotion battle and a relegation fight. In addition we faced no competition in getting him to ER to start with and have had no concrete offers for him since, if we had we would have sold him (Hulse, Killa anyone?) Prem managers just do not seem to fancy him.
Clearly he has enormous talent but something is lacking in him whether it be attitude, consistency, lack of desire or whatever
But putting all that aside lets just hope he can turn it on -starting tomorrow against Preston (he did score twice at Deepdale in his first return there) - till end of season "

Kloke ord fra Dave Nattan

(Feilpostet tidligere. Lagt i Preston-kampen, men hører mest hjemme her)

Stifler

« Svar #92 på: Mars 29, 2007, 23:05:56 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfbLDYMAtpw

2 flotte mål!

She has a face on her like a bulldog that's just licked piss off a nettle…….
-Nr 2 er den første taperen-

RoarG

« Svar #93 på: Mars 29, 2007, 23:11:26 »
Selvsagt er det ønskverdig om Healy kan banke inn et mål eller to mot gamleklubben på fredag kveld. Den som lever får se...Selv tviler jeg[B)].

Change is the constant that cannot be changed.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

kjelvi

« Svar #94 på: Mars 29, 2007, 23:27:52 »
Wise: Healy needs luck for Leeds
Northern Ireland's David Healy only needs a bit of luck to repeat his goalscoring exploits for Leeds, according to club boss Dennis Wise.
Healy has now scored nine goals in six Euro 2008 qualifiers, including two hat-tricks, but often does not start for the Championship's bottom team.
Wise said the "fantastic" Northern Ireland crowd gives Healy confidence.
"If we had those 14,000 Irish fans in addition to our usual Leeds fans, we'd be top of the league," he said.
"He just hasn't had the luck with Leeds, he's been hitting shots like that for us and they've been hitting the bar.
"He's been playing very well for us, but unfortunately he hasn't been scoring the goals for us that he's been scoring at international level."
Wise told BBC Northern Ireland's Talkback programme that Healy's double strike in the 2-1 win over Sweden was part of an "amazing performance".
"Everyone loves him, just let him concentrate on doing the brilliant job he's been doing.
"He's an instinctive striker, he can pull a goal out of nothing."
Earlier this year, Wise was angered by comments by Northern Ireland manager Lawrie Sanchez, who expressed surprise that Healy had not been signed by a Premiership club.
The pair have since made up, and Wise said he spoke to Sanchez after the game about the atmosphere at Windsor Park.
"It was so good, it reminds us both of our Wimbledon days, with that sense of overachieving," he said.

Kilde: http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1786_2025383,00.html

kjelvi

« Svar #95 på: Mars 29, 2007, 23:30:00 »
I can shoot Leeds to safety - Healy

David Healy is determined to replicate his remarkable form at international level and spare Leeds the ignominy of relegation to League One

The 27-year-old striker scores goals for fun for a Northern Ireland side, who have suddenly become a force in the Euro 2008 qualifiers.
He took his tally to nine in six games in the stunning 2-1 victory against Sweden that propelled the province to top spot in Group F.
Yet his record at domestic level pales in comparison to what he achieves on the international stage.
Healy has managed just eight goals in 25 games and Leeds find themselves rooted to the foot of the table.
Looking on at Windsor Park was his club boss Dennis Wise, who had to endure the mischievous taunts of the home supporters.
Healy, however, defended his boss.
He said: "It was a bit embarrassing hearing the chants.
"To be fair to Dennis he has given me my chance and I have not scored enough goals.
"But I am in good form with five goals in two games and that has given me confidence.
"Now I am looking forward to getting back to Leeds and getting the goals that will keep us in the Championship."
Healy has become a big player in a remarkable campaign by Northern Ireland. He scored hat-tricks against Spain and Liechtenstein as well as the winner against Latvia.
The bigger the opposition, the better he seems to perform and his goal against England in a World Cup qualifier sealed a famous victory.
Manager Lawrie Sanchez said: "I have run out of words to describe David as his record for Northern Ireland is self-evident.
"But the great thing about him is he is so unassuming."

Kilde: http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1786_2025450,00.html
« Siste redigering: Mars 29, 2007, 23:30:35 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #96 på: Mars 29, 2007, 23:44:09 »
Ikke bare Glasgow Rangers, mens også Man. Shitty og Sheffield Blades.

Man City, Sheffield Utd go for Leeds enigma Healy

Manchester City and Sheffield United are among Premiership clubs tracking Leeds striker David Healy.

The Daily Mail says Healy has the Premiership spies following his every move for the rest of the season after another five-star show for Northern Ireland.
The former Preston marksman has scored nine goals in his country's Euro 2008 qualifying campaign - including a double blast against Sweden in last night's 2-1 victory at Belfast.
And although he has not been performing at Elland Road this term, that's down to a general malaise at Leeds rather than poor personal displays.
Manchester City and Sheffield United are among the teams needing to improve the firepower in their anaemic attacks and will be among the contenders for his services in the summer.

Kilde: http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=34022

kjelvi

« Svar #97 på: Mars 29, 2007, 23:45:49 »
Rangers fans 'would like Healy'  

David Healy has been watched by Rangers manager Walter Smith

Northern Ireland's record goalscorer David Healy would be a good signing for Rangers, a fans' spokesman has said.
Rangers manager Walter Smith was at Windsor Park on Wednesday to see the 27-year-old Leeds striker score a double in the 2-1 win over Sweden.
"I think Rangers fans would be enamoured by the prospect of signing Healy," said John MacMillan, secretary of the Rangers Supporters Association.
"He has a great record at international level and we need new strikers."
Healy's goals took his international goalscoring tally to an impressive 29 in 56 games although he has scored only eight times this season for the Elland Road club.
Rangers have not confirmed Smith was there to check on Healy, but he will have been impressed by a player currently playing club football in the Coca-Cola Championship.

Kilde: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/internationals/6507007.stm
« Siste redigering: Mars 29, 2007, 23:46:17 av kjelvi »

auren

« Svar #98 på: Mars 29, 2007, 23:57:47 »
Jeg har ingen tro på at Healy kommer til å være strålende i morgendagens dyst. Først av alt så har han to kamper på 4 dager i beina. I tillegg så har han fått en hel haug med oppmerksomhet. Tror det blir svært vanskelig å omstille seg. Redd han ikke helt har jord på beina for øyeblikket. Dessverre.

auren

Leeds
Till
I
Die!
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

berlin

« Svar #99 på: Mars 30, 2007, 00:32:33 »
quote:
Originally posted by auren

Jeg har ingen tro på at Healy kommer til å være strålende i morgendagens dyst. Først av alt så har han to kamper på 4 dager i beina. I tillegg så har han fått en hel haug med oppmerksomhet. Tror det blir svært vanskelig å omstille seg. Redd han ikke helt har jord på beina for øyeblikket. Dessverre.

auren

Leeds
Till
I
Die!

Kan nok være enig i det, likevel har jeg merkelig optimisme i kropp og hue foran PNE-kampen. Vi får svaret i morgen kveld.

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #100 på: Mars 30, 2007, 00:44:54 »
healy er en god spiss, men da må Wise bruke ham på det han er best i. Nemlig gjennomstikkere fra midtbanen.I hele sin Leeds karriere har Healy blitt brukt feil

auren

« Svar #101 på: Mars 30, 2007, 00:54:37 »
Gjennomstikkere fra midtbanen? Høres ut som Healy er en superrask spiss da. Det er han ikke. Ingen av måla i går var gjennomstikkere. Han er en notorisk goalgetter på landslagsnivå, men sliter med å prestere over tid på klubblag. Det er ikke Wises oppgave å si til midtbanespillerne at NÃ… må dere spille gjennomstikker til Healy fordi han er fint posisjonert. Det kan de vel se selv? Wise har vel brukt Healy som spiss, mens i Blackwell tiden ble han mest brukt som kant. Uansett så synes jeg vi skal takke Blackwell for en strålende signering da han kom til oss for usle 250000 pund...

auren

Leeds
Till
I
Die!

Jon R

« Svar #102 på: Mars 30, 2007, 01:00:26 »
Healy er en type spiller som vil være bedre i Premier League enn i CCC. Utrolig at han ikke har tryglet om transfer for lenge siden. [V]

Jon R.
Jon R.

asLeeds

« Svar #103 på: Mars 30, 2007, 02:00:45 »
tja..han venter kanjse til Leeds er i PL...=)=)=)

ASLEEDS 4389
DALHEIM WHITES

kjelvi

« Svar #104 på: Mars 30, 2007, 15:24:02 »
Rangers boss Walter Smith will not pursue Northern Ireland striker David Healy despite seeing him score twice against Sweden. Smith was casting his eye over a Swedish player. (Daily Record)

kjelvi

« Svar #105 på: Mars 30, 2007, 15:30:37 »
Healy earns rave reviews by shooting to top of the charts

David Healy’s dream of Premier League football could soon be realised, but not necessarily in England.

Walter Smith, the Rangers manager, is understood to be weighing up a move to bring the £2 million-rated Leeds United striker to the Bank of Scotland Scottish Premierleague club in the summer.
Healy enhanced his burgeoning reputation with both goals in Northern Ireland’s impressive 2-1 victory over Sweden at Windsor Park on Wednesday that catapulted Lawrie Sanchez’s side to the top of Euro 2008 qualifying group F after six matches.
The brace took Healy’s international tally to a hugely respectable 29 in 56 appearances and made him the European Championship qualifying campaign’s outright top scorer with nine goals, comfortably ahead of such illustrious names as Lukas Podolski, of Germany, and Cristiano Ronaldo, the Portugal winger.
He has scored all but one of Northern Ireland’s goals in qualifying and as many as England have managed as a team in their six group E matches.
Healy’s form for Northern Ireland is all the more incredible, given that he has scored just eight goals in 38 appearances for Leeds this season.
With the Yorkshire club, who entertain Preston North End at Elland Road this evening, struggling at the foot of the Coca-Cola Championship and seemingly doomed to relegation, the likelihood is that Healy will leave for pastures new in the summer.
A number of Barclays Premiership clubs, including Charlton Athletic and Wigan Athletic, have shown varying degrees of interest in Healy in recent months, but a summer move to Rangers would now appear to be a very real possibility for the 27-year-old.

Sanchez, the Northern Ireland manager, who claimed to have run out of words to describe Healy after his latest heroics, is amazed that the former Manchester United reserve has yet to be given a chance by a top-flight club, but it is now surely only a matter of time before the player gets that opportunity.
While Healy is their star name, the present Northern Ireland team are already being described as the best since the one that beat Spain 1-0 in the second group stage of the 1982 World Cup, with the victory over Sweden enhancing the belief that the Province can qualify for a leading tournament for the first time since the 1986 World Cup finals.
Northern Ireland’s next three qualifying fixtures are at home to Liechtenstein in August and away to Latvia and Iceland in September — games that they can reasonably be expected to win — and Healy believes that the results of those matches could ultimately determine whether they reach the finals in Austria and Switzerland.

“It doesn’t get much better than this,” Healy said. “Now we have a nice break and we are sitting on top of the table.
“We will be expected to win our next games, but no one has been talking about points. We are ahead of schedule and showed just how far we have come.
“Hopefully, come November, we will get the biggest prize of the lot. We have a chance and it [the win against Sweden] has made the rest of the group look up.” Healy revealed that his teammates were ribbing him for failing to score his third hat-trick of the campaign on Wednesday and that the dreadful barren run, when Northern Ireland went 14 games and 1,298 minutes without scoring, is what keeps him motivated.
“The lads were giving me stick for not getting a hat-trick,” he said. “It’s flattering to be the top scorer in Europe at the moment, especially with the calibre of strikers I am up against.
“I know the expectations are there, but I don’t put any pressure on myself. I know what it was like when we went through that barren spell not so long ago. Thinking about those hard times just inspires you.”

Rooney’s green with envy
Wayne Rooney vs David Healy
(Wednesday night)

Goals: 0-2
Attempts on target 0-4
Attempts off target 2-0
— While Wayne Rooney is struggling to make an impact for England, David Healy is racking up the goals for Northern Ireland. Healy is a predator, as shown by his goal against Sweden, but even if the Manchester United man does not have the same instinct for goal, he is playing in areas that make his less of a goal threat

Kilde: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/euro_2008/article1588758.ece
« Siste redigering: Mars 30, 2007, 15:31:20 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #106 på: Mars 30, 2007, 15:34:34 »
Steely Healy loves the big time

Temperament is as much a factor as talent for any player hoping to survive Glasgow’s intrusive spotlight, but Rangers target David Healy is unlikely to be found wanting on either front.
Rangers manager Walter Smith and his assistant Iain Durrant looked on alongside a host of scouts from France and Spain as Healy, 27, left little doubt about his scoring prowess in Belfast on Wednesday.

His double strike took 2-1 winners Northern Ireland to the top of Group F against Sweden.
If Smith wondered whether the Leeds United striker could meet the other requirement for being a Rangers player, the ability to deal with the inevitable intense public and media scrutiny, he would have found the answer just as reassuring.
When Healy emerged from his match-winning performance against England last season, he glanced up from signing scores of autographs to see a line of security guards opening up a path to the team coach for Sven Goran Eriksson’s humbled stars.
Eighteen months on, he needs the same level of protection to complete the short walk from dressing rooms to transport home.
No longer can he wander out, bag slung over his shoulder. He still obliges as many autograph hunters as he can but now has a bodyguard to make sure he reaches his car in one piece.

Life has never been the same for Healy since the September night he put England to shame and the way his profile has risen since should stand him in good stead for any summer move to Ibrox.
When he opened the Flagship shopping centre in Bangor last June, thousands chose to spend the day in his company rather than watch England’s opening World Cup tie on television. After a ’ penalty shoot-out and other novelty events, an hour was set aside for a signing session.
Three hours later, Healy eventually succumbed to writer’s cramp, with thousands still waiting their turn.
His new David Healy Talisman clothing and merchandising range sold a projected year’s worth of stock in the opening four months.
And when Belfast Council chose him to switch on the Christmas lights last year, it brought tens of thousands flocking into the city centre.
As a further measure of his growing stature, in December, he became the first Northern Ireland player since Pat Jennings to be voted Texaco All-Ireland Sports Star of the Year. From Roy Keane to Paul McGrath to Liam Brady, the football section of this prestigious awards ceremony had always gone to players from the Republic, but Healy bucked the trend at a gala occasion in Dublin, hosted by Irish Prime Minister Bertie Aherne.
T h r o u g h o u t i t a l l , h e h a s remained down-to-earth and approachable, even after further match-winning heroics on Wednesday that made his goalscoring statistics more remarkable than ever.
His nine goals in Group F make him the tournament’s top scorer, just ahead of Germany’s Lukas Podolski, and matches England’s entire output. His overall Northern Ireland tally of 29 from 56 appearances is only one behind Alan Shearer’s England career total.

Healy even found time to defend his under-fire Leeds manager Dennis Wise, who was taunted by supporters over the striker's contrasting fortunes for club and country.
"I spoke to Wisey and he took it all in good humour," he said. "He shook my hand and told me I was terrific.
People have asked him why I haven’t been playing for Leeds, but really I have. I just haven’t scored the goals.
"The rest of the Ireland lads were giving me stick for not getting hat-trick after that late save by the goalkeeper but I just love being part of this team.
"We train hard and play for each other and, hopefully, when the group finishes in November, we will get the biggest prize of the lot — qualification for the finals.
"The others are sitting up and taking notice now and Sweden definitely gave us the respect we deserve. The chance is definitely there for us and we are determined to take it."

Kilde: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=445533&in_page_id=1779

kjelvi

« Svar #107 på: Mars 30, 2007, 15:38:50 »
Healy the goal machine feeds a green dream

It was hitting 11pm on Wednesday and the Northern Ireland team bus was revving up outside the players' entrance at Windsor Park. It was waiting on David Healy, who was being mobbed by Irish supporters. Some of them were from Killyleagh, Healy's village, and they were standing not far from a mural of George Best, Danny Blanchflower and other Northern Ireland greats. In Irish Killyleagh translates as Church of the Descendants of Heroes. Once again Healy had proved himself a worthy heir.

In scoring another two audacious goals against Sweden to take Northern Ireland top of Group F, having been seeded sixth at the draw, Healy took his international tally to 29 in 56 appearances. His second on Wednesday, a strike of intuition and technique, was his fifth in two games, his ninth of the campaign.
It leaves Healy top scorer in the European Championship qualifiers and yet, as the 27-year-old headed back to England yesterday morning, it was as a bit-part player at a team, Leeds United, struggling to remain in the Championship.
It is an Elland Road paradox. Hence Dennis Wise turned up in Belfast on Wednesday to see Healy at work in green. The Leeds manager was taken into the home dressing room afterwards. It is a fierce environment - Healy said some of his team-mates were questioning his inability to get a hat-trick against Sweden having done so against Spain and Liechtenstein - and Wise was berated about his failure to maximise the talent of his Irish phenomenon. It was all done with laughter but Healy is a frustrated footballer domestically, though he is also a modest man.
"Slightly embarrassing" was his response to being asked about the Windsor Park adoration, before tackling the inevitable Leeds questions.
"I spoke to Wisey and he took it all in good humour," Healy said. "He shook my hand and told me I was terrific. He's a young and upcoming manager and is trying the best he can to be a success.
"We are in a dogfight at Leeds. People have been asking him why haven't I been playing for Leeds, but I have. I just haven't scored the goals. Wisey has been fair to me. Hopefully now I'm in a bit of form I'll score some goals to keep Leeds in the Championship."
The job begins tonight against Preston North End, Healy's former club and employers of one David Nugent. Scouts will be watching both, Walter Smith was in Belfast for Rangers and Wise knows: "I don't want to sell David and I'll be fighting with Mr Bates to keep him."
Healy has eight goals in the league for Leeds, from 25 games, though 10 of those have been as a substitute. "He just hasn't had the luck with Leeds," Wise said. "He's been hitting shots like that for us and they've been hitting the bar. He's been playing very well for us but unfortunately he hasn't been scoring the goals for us that he's been scoring at international level."
Healy's generosity towards Leeds and Wise disguises pain from last May's play-off final in particular when this natural goalscorer was left on the bench by Kevin Blackwell until Watford were 2-0 ahead. Under Blackwell Healy was often on the wing.
It was a point Wise made when criticised by Healy's Irish colleague, Keith Gillespie. However, Wise left Belfast with an improved understanding of Healy's potential. "Tonight you can see David is more of a hold-up striker than one who just runs off his man," he said.
Having begun at Manchester United as a teenager, Healy was sold by Sir Alex Ferguson to Preston for £1.5m six years ago. He played only three times in United red - none in the league - and, though he won his first cap while at Old Trafford, the disappointment of his sale must have been immense and enduring. Of all the remarkable statistics surrounding Healy, his never having played one minute in the Premiership is as surprising as any.
He was also part of the Northern Ireland team that went 13 games from March 2002 to February 2004 without scoring - Healy broke the drought - and was on the pitch for 90 minutes when Northern Ireland lost their group opener 3-0 at home to Iceland.
Healy again referred to Iceland on Wednesday but he has altered the mood dramatically and the coincidence with Monday's political events has struck everyone (well, almost).
On Radio Ulster yesterday all you could hear was "David and Gerry and Ian" amid a search for a new anthem for these times. "We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland," the fans' theme tune, was suggested. As Healy himself said on Wednesday: "Thinking about those hard times just inspires you. You look back at the dark days and just enjoy everything we have at the moment."

Kilde: http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2046193,00.html

kjelvi

« Svar #108 på: Mars 30, 2007, 15:39:56 »
Leeds perplexed by striker's domestic dearth

David Healy's scoring form at international level has left Leeds United fans scratching their heads. Whereas he has scored 10 goals in seven matches for Northern Ireland in 2006-07, he has found the net only eight times in 38 appearances, 11 as a substitute, for the Championship strugglers. Ray Fell, the Leeds United Supporters' Club chairman, said: "It's a difficult one to answer. He's been playing wide on the right a lot of the time for Leeds, and even on the left before that when he wasn't even getting a start a lot of the time.
Leeds perplexed by striker's domestic dearth
"But the bottom line is just that Leeds haven't been playing that well as a team. We're not creating many chances and with the confidence around the squad so low for most of the season it's no surprise that he's not been scoring so freely for us. Of course it's frustrating when you look at all of his recent goals for Northern Ireland and even more disappointing when you think he's not been doing it for us. And it's pretty fair to say anyone that's been watching him in action for Leeds this season won't recognise him from the one playing for Northern Ireland. He's got the ability, he's the type of player that can always score goals - it's just one of those things. Even if he can bring his form back to Leeds we'll all have to wait and see whether or not there's enough time to save us from relegation."

Kilde: http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2046194,00.html

kjelvi

« Svar #109 på: Mars 30, 2007, 15:41:00 »
Northern Ireland and "Hero Healy" bask in praise

Northern Ireland's soccer fans were "ecstatic" on Thursday, after Wednesday's 2-1 win over Sweden propelled their team to the top of their Euro 2008 qualifying group.
"Dream Night" read the headline on the front of the Belfast Telegraph newspaper. "We're not Brazil but we're getting closer."
Northern Ireland came from behind at Windsor Park to beat Sweden 2-1, boosting their hopes of qualifying for their first major finals since they took part in the 1986 World Cup in Mexico. They have never previously qualified for a European Championship final.
The team, coached by Lawrie Sanchez, are unbeaten since an opening 3-0 defeat to Iceland last September and Wednesday's win moved them on to 13 points from six matches, one ahead of Sweden who lost their 100 per cent record after four straight wins.
Sweden have a game in hand over the Irish as do third-placed Spain on nine points.
Most of the praise on Thursday was reserved for striker David Healy who scored both their goals against the Swedes, making him the competition's overall top scorer with nine goals after hat-tricks against Spain and Liechtenstein and another against Latvia.
Already Northern Ireland's all-time scorer, he took his tally to 29 goals in 56 internationals and is emerging as Northern Ireland's most popular football hero for years.
"Hero Healy mashes Swedes", read the headline in the Irish Examiner which joined with other newspapers south of the border in the Republic of Ireland in congratulating the side.
"Another day, another magic show by Healy and Co," was the verdict of the Irish Times while in Northern Ireland the Irish News declared "Superhero Healy does its again".
Healy has been in and out of his Leeds United side struggling at the foot of the English Second Division -- but could well play against Preston North End on Friday and face David Nugent, who scored on his England debut against Andorra on Wednesday.
Sanchez said he had "run out of words" to describe Healy but also warned against over-exuberance at this stage.
"We've had a great night tonight and we'll enjoy it -- but we're only half way there, there's a lot of football left to get through," he said following the game.

Fra: Reuters

Joe Jordan

« Svar #110 på: Mars 30, 2007, 15:47:15 »
Gleder meg til kampen i kveld, men tror ikke at all oppmerksomheten rundt Healy er utelukkende positivt. Har absolutt ingen forventninger om at han skal score for Leeds, men jeg driter i hvem som scorer bare noen gjør det! :)

'If they hadn't scored, we would've won.' - Howard Wilkinson
'If they hadn't scored, we would've won.' - Howard Wilkinson

ragnar

« Svar #111 på: Mars 30, 2007, 17:18:25 »
Blir en spennende kamp i kveld, men som noen nevner det. De av spillerene våre som har spilt landskamper kan være litt slitne, både mentalt og fysisk. Men kan jo og være Healy flyter på en bølge for tiden.

*Champions of CCC 06/07*
*In El Loco we trust!*

Førde

« Svar #112 på: Mars 31, 2007, 00:33:52 »
Healy Healy !!!
Marching On Together

Stifler

« Svar #113 på: Mars 31, 2007, 02:02:40 »
http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,982_2028116,00.html

She has a face on her like a bulldog that's just licked piss off a nettle…….
-Nr 2 er den første taperen-

kjelvi

« Svar #114 på: April 03, 2007, 18:22:43 »
Northern Ireland and Leeds striker David Healy is being linked with a £2m move to Rangers. (Daily Mirror)

kjelvi

« Svar #115 på: April 11, 2007, 08:22:47 »
LEEDS have slapped a £3million price-tag on striker David Healy.

Manchester City’s Stuart Pearce is the latest Premiership boss to enquire about the Northern Ireland star.
Healy’s Euro 2008 scoring exploits have made him the talk of European football.
He has scored six in four games for Lawrie Sanchez’s international side.
Everton, Aston Villa and Rangers have all been keeping close tabs on the former Preston star, 27, who is keen to leave Leeds in the summer.
Elland Road boss Dennis Wise has also handed Healy the added responsibility of captaining the side as they continue their fight against relegation to League One.
Healy said: “I was very proud when the gaffer asked me to be captain.
“It’s a genuine honour to captain a club like this, have no doubts about that. We’ve four games left, I’m looking forward to them.”

The Sun

kjelvi

« Svar #116 på: April 11, 2007, 08:38:01 »
Manchester City are set to totally revamp their strikeforce and David Nugent is the main target.
Stuart Pearce will have around £10million to spend and has the new England international at the top of his shopping list.
Everton are also interested in the Preston forward while City are also interested in West Ham strikers Dean Ashton and Bobby Zamora and Tottenham attacker Mido.
Leeds United's David Healy, Wolfsburg's Mike Hanke and Toffees forward James Beattie are also being monitored.

Daily Mail

chief

« Svar #117 på: April 12, 2007, 15:08:58 »
Healy forsvinner ganske sikkert etter sesongslutt.
Ser nå at Fulhams nyutnevnte manager Lawrie Sanchez har kastet seg på i kampen om Healy.Og han er jo en av største beundrerne av nettop Healy.
Tipper at Ken Bates gnir seg i hendene,nå som han sitter på et av de "hotteste" transferobjektene på de britiske øyer.

Ser det som usannsynlig at vi klarer å beholde han nå.Men for guds,skyld ikke selg til første og beste.

4-5 mill.pund må du kunne sette som en minstepris Mr.Bates.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=35645

1 4 all and all 4 1
1 4 all and all 4 1

auren

« Svar #118 på: April 12, 2007, 15:20:43 »
Vi får bare håpe at det blir mange interessenter og en budkrig. Ingen umulighet at vi får rundt 3 millioner pund for ham, men beløpet tror jeg blir betydelig mindre om vi skulle rykke ned...

auren

Leeds
Till
I
Die!

Per-Stian

« Svar #119 på: April 12, 2007, 16:38:11 »
Uansett utfall av inneverande sesong, har eg innstilt meg på ei Leeds-framtid utan David Healy. Han fortenar å utvikle seg vidare i ein større klubb, og opnar gjerne for ein skikkeleg bodkrig. Basert på landslagseventyret og den siste tida i CCC bør prisen kunne nærme seg £3-4M.