Skrevet av Emne: KAMP: vs. Luton 1/9  (Lest 45865 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Sander

Re: KAMP: vs. Luton 1/9
« Svar #60 på: August 31, 2007, 18:41:25 »
Mye betaler man første gang da? Har ikke så mye penger i øyeblikket

KeyserSoze

« Svar #61 på: August 31, 2007, 18:56:58 »
Hvis du velger månedsbetaling så betaler du bare for første måneden nå. Deretter trekkes det automatisk hver måned til du sier opp. Med årsbetaling så trekkes hele beløpet nå.

Leppan

« Svar #62 på: August 31, 2007, 19:03:00 »
Hvor mange tilskuere tør vi håpe på? Klarer vi 30000?

Glory years will come again!

auren

« Svar #63 på: August 31, 2007, 19:04:55 »
Neppe... Tipper rundt 25000, kanskje litt i underkant.

Råtips: 23.488 tilskuere

auren

Leeds
Till
I
Die!
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Leppan

« Svar #64 på: August 31, 2007, 19:07:20 »
24,036 ved forrige hjemmekamp, bør vel kunne matche den med ett par tusen.

Jon R

« Svar #65 på: August 31, 2007, 19:25:31 »
Spent på hvordan publikum tar i mot Blackwell. I følge "insidere" vil han nok rulles i tjære og fjær og påsettes klovnehatt, samtidig som Wise bæres rundt på gullstol mens folk kysser hans føtter. [8D]

Jon R.
Jon R.

Dennis

« Svar #66 på: August 31, 2007, 19:54:40 »
Jeg både håper og tror på godt over 25.000 etter at over 24.000 dukket opp til forrige hjemmekamp, tross køene man visste ville komme. Etter det har laget også slått Nottingham borte. En knallsterk seier.

Overgår aurens noe lunkne [:p] tips og går for : 27047

Håper likevel oppimot 30.000!

- Dennis
« Siste redigering: August 31, 2007, 19:55:19 av Mr Kaizer »
Marching on together!

Tom S

« Svar #67 på: August 31, 2007, 20:38:09 »
Ã…pningskampene har ein tendens til å trekke litt ekstra.
Men, med den sportslige oppturen i starten av sesongen bør det krype over 25000 på ER.

WE'RE LEEDS AND PROUD!!!
COME ON LEEDS !!

Sheridan

« Svar #68 på: August 31, 2007, 20:48:18 »
Tipper rundt 22000 på Elland Road imorgen.

KeyserSoze

« Svar #69 på: August 31, 2007, 20:53:38 »
Er vel såpass mye positivitet rundt klubben nå at vi bikker 25000. Tipper 26 348.

RuneSve

« Svar #70 på: August 31, 2007, 21:06:02 »
Tipper 24634!

SveinArve

« Svar #71 på: August 31, 2007, 21:06:28 »
"I'm sure Mr Blackwell, Mr Carver and Mr Ellis will be paying more attention to this than some of the others.

"They will want to shove it down our throats and beat us, but this isn't about Blackwell and being the ex-manager it's about Leeds United v Luton Town and us getting three points.

"We know a bit about them, and it's going to be a big game. They're going well. They've got a lot of older players with a lot of experience. I think that's the way he likes to do things, but hopefully our younger ones and our legs will be too much for them."

hehe. Han liker de gamle erfarne. Vi har unge spillere som skal gruse Blackwell og co

------------------------------
CCC - here we come

http://www.godoyil.no
Proud member of LUSCOS

http://www.skarbovikfotball.blogspot.com

Alu69

« Svar #72 på: August 31, 2007, 21:09:18 »
Trur og håpar at det kjem så mange som 28336 tilskuarar i morgon.
Om eg hadde fått det som eg ville hadde det vore 28337 tilskuarar på ER i morgon, for då hadde eg og vore der...... men men; "you can`t allways get what you want"....

Forøvrig drøymde eg i natt at LEEDS vann 7-3 mot Luton!!!!

Marching on together, we`re gonna see you win .......

Andreas
Marching on together, we`re gonna see you win .......

Andreas V. Lunde
Medlem av Stord Whites

Sleivind

« Svar #73 på: August 31, 2007, 21:11:35 »
Tipper det blir dobbel skuffelse i morgen, Leeds taper 2-1 og kun 18947 tilskuere overværer kampen.

auren

« Svar #74 på: August 31, 2007, 21:16:59 »
quote:
Originally posted by Sleivind

Tipper det blir dobbel skuffelse i morgen, Leeds taper 2-1 og kun 18947 tilskuere overværer kampen.

Drømte forleden at Leeds tapte 2-1, men det var mot West Ham... [:D]

auren

Leeds
Till
I
Die!
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

enur

« Svar #75 på: August 31, 2007, 21:29:35 »
quote:
Originally posted by auren

Sitat
Originally posted by Sleivind

Blir bare mer og mer redd for denne kampen. Tror dessverre at vi taper i morgen.

Marching on together

Marching on together

Sander

« Svar #76 på: August 31, 2007, 23:28:13 »
Det første som kom i tankene mine når jeg leste om tilskuertall var: 39.. Så satser på 26039[:D]

Samma hvor mange som kommer bare vi vinner!!

jarle

« Svar #77 på: September 01, 2007, 00:09:14 »
Vi vinner 2-0

og det er 26878 skrikende Leeds fans

kjelvi

« Svar #78 på: September 01, 2007, 00:19:24 »
Blackwell has 'nothing to prove'
Luton boss Kevin Blackwell says he is returning to Elland Road to face Leeds with "nothing to prove" despite his controversial sacking.
Blackwell, who led Leeds to the play-off final before being sacked in September 2006, eight games into the 2006/07 season, also admits he is fully focused on his job with the Hatters.
"I would be liar if I said this wasn't a fixture that didn't interest me," Blackwell told the club's website.
"Going back to one of your old clubs is tinged with either sadness or happiness, and I have a bit of both.
"I don't think I have anything to prove, I think the record shows that I am about the fourth or fifth best manager in Leeds' history and my points ratio puts me in the the top four managers in their history.
"But I am going with a Luton side, who I believe can improve further and if we can do that on Saturday then I am looking forward to a very positive result."

TeamTalk

SveinArve

« Svar #79 på: September 01, 2007, 00:22:09 »
Blackwell er ikke på mi topp 5 liste iallefall....

CCC - here we come

http://www.godoyil.no
Proud member of LUSCOS

http://www.skarbovikfotball.blogspot.com

kjelvi

« Svar #80 på: September 01, 2007, 00:50:15 »
Leeds United boss Wise: It's not about Blackwell
DENNIS WISE is putting Kevin Blackwell's return to Leeds United to the back of his mind after insisting tomorrow's clash with Luton Town is not a personal showdown between the two managers.
Blackwell is poised for his first outing at Elland Road since his sacking by Leeds last September, but reigning United boss Wise is anxious to divert attention away from his predecessor after inspiring Leeds to an impeccable run of league form.
Wise was named League One's manager of the month for August yesterday following United's sequence of three successive victories, but tomorrow's fixture will bring Leeds together with another of the form clubs in England's third tier.
Luton have taken six points from their first three fixtures, lifting them to fourth in the division, and Blackwell's side eliminated Premiership club Sunderland from the Carling Cup on Tuesday night.
The 48-year-old is aiming to mark his return to Elland Road by breaking United's perfect league record, and he will be joined in the away dug-out by former Leeds coaches Sam Ellis and John Carver.
Blackwell was sacked by United just 10 games into the 2006-07 season, and less than four months after taking the club to the Championship play-off final.
Wise, who was today being linked with a deadline-day move for Sunderland midfielder Graham Kavanagh, said: "I'm sure Mr Blackwell, Mr Carver and Mr Ellis will be paying more attention to this game than others. They would love to shove it down our throats and beat us. But this isn't about Blackwell and him being the ex-manager. It's about Leeds versus Luton and getting three points.
"We know a lot about them and it's going to be a good game. They're doing very well.
"I think they'll be very cautious in the way that they play and it's going to be tight – they'll try to keep us quiet and we have to be patient.
"I'd like it to be an open game and it would be fantastic for us if it was because I think we've got more pace than them and I think we'd cause them more problems than they'd cause us."
Blackwell's presence has added anticipation to a fixture which was already expected to attract a large crowd on the back of United's victories over Tranmere, Southend and Nottingham Forest.
Their dramatic 2-1 win in Nottingham last weekend secured the manager of the month award for Wise, although United's boss admitted the accolade could not dampen his continuing sense of injustice created by the Football League's decision to deduct 15 points before the start of the season.
Leeds are still two wins from clearing their deficit despite their consistent run of results, but Wise's players will have the chance to reach zero points against Hartlepool next weekend if they overcome Luton tomorrow.
After being notified of his award, Wise said: "After what they've done to us this is like a little tap on the back saying 'we do apologise, here's manager of the month'.
"I'd rather have my 15 points back than manager of the month. It means not too much to me, to be honest.
"Nothing from the Football League this year will be going near my mantelpiece, or any trophies I've got on my mantelpiece.
"I just can't accept what they've done to us, but I don't want to keep on about it. I think that's enough now."

United enjoyed initial success in the transfer maket this morning, securing goalkeeper Alan Martin on a two-year contract from Motherwell. Leeds have an option to extend the deal by a further 12 months.

Leeds were chasing a number of other targets after previously lodging bids for Hibernian's Rob Jones and Tranmere's Steve Davies, and they have been monitoring Blackpool's Shaun Barker and Leicester duo Elvis Hammond and Matty Fryatt.
Wise is also understood to have cast his eye over Kavanagh during Sunderland's reserve clash with Newcastle last night.
But Wolves striker Jemal Johnson was unlikely to return to Elland Road after lining up a move to MK Dons.

YEP

kjelvi

« Svar #81 på: September 01, 2007, 00:51:20 »
Kevin Blackwell thanks Leeds United fans

Kevin Blackwell will return to Elland Road for a reunion with Leeds United's supporters on Saturday, admitting: "I owe you my thanks."
The former Leeds boss will make his first appearance at the stadium since his sacking by United last season when his current club Luton Town travel to Yorkshire for an important League One clash this weekend.
Blackwell has little room for sentiment with Luton fourth in the table and Dennis Wise's Leeds looking for their fourth successive league victory, but he will take the opportunity to acknowledge the fans and staff who supported his eventful reign at Elland Road.
Blackwell said: "This is a chance for me to say thank you to the fans and to the people who worked so hard for me behind the scenes.
"I've never really had that opportunity. Leeds United were a massive part of my life, and a very proud part of my life. Everyone knew how much managing that club meant to me, and still means to me.
"People are quick to make judgements but, over time, I think the fans have come to realise that I gave it my all and that I did a good job there."

YEP

Jon R

« Svar #82 på: September 01, 2007, 02:46:13 »
Hm. Får håpe han får den mottagelsen han fortjener, dvs tjære og fjær   stående applaus. [8)]

Jon R.
Jon R.

Førde

« Svar #83 på: September 01, 2007, 02:48:16 »
Tipper på 2-1seier til Leeds, og tillskuertall : 22001 .... :)
marching On Togehter !
Marching On Together

Eriksen55

« Svar #84 på: September 01, 2007, 02:53:52 »
vi vinner 3-1, 32323 tilskuere. Kandol 2, prutton den siste:)

Robert

« Svar #85 på: September 01, 2007, 03:42:42 »
Er veldig skeptisk til den kampen her.
Som Leeds-fan blir man jo litt skeptisk når vi vinner så mange liga-kamper på rad. Her er det noe muffins.
Tror desverre seiersrekken blir brutt i morgen.

...håper jeg tar veldig feil!
Ved problemer med forumet, ta kontakt via PM

Tom S

« Svar #86 på: September 01, 2007, 03:51:38 »
Einig, vert skeptisk når det går bra over lenger tid...

Men, forventer at seiersrekka ikkje vert brutt på ER.
Kanskje U, men ikkje tap det er ikkje godt nok.

WE'RE LEEDS AND PROUD!!!
COME ON LEEDS !!

Peter7

« Svar #87 på: September 01, 2007, 03:52:16 »
Du tar feil. I denne søple-serien skulle det bare mangle om ikke Leeds skulle sette ny klubbrekord i antall seire på rad.

Kandol 4 Congo!
Vi skulle aldri ha solgt Terry Cooper til Middlesboro'

Jon R

« Svar #88 på: September 01, 2007, 03:59:21 »
Ja! La oss være skikkelig nedlatende ift de andre lagene. Vi er tross alt super Leeds! [8D]

Jon R.
Jon R.

Peter7

« Svar #89 på: September 01, 2007, 04:07:04 »
Var du ironisk nå?

Kandol 4 Congo!
Vi skulle aldri ha solgt Terry Cooper til Middlesboro'