Skrevet av Emne: Ny sponsoravtale  (Lest 5023 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Ny sponsoravtale
« på: August 17, 2009, 22:37:45 »
Penger inn:

New training partner for Leeds United
17 August 2009 | By James EmmettPopular

The deal will see Precision Training, described as "Britain's fastest growing sports brand", become the club's official supplier of training aids for at least two years.

Precision Training, a wholly-owned brand of Reydon Sports, will supply a complete range of training aids and equipment for use throughout the whole club, including the squad’s senior professional playing squad, as well as the academy.

Leeds United are the latest addition to the Precision Training portfolio, which includes Premier League side Aston Villa, Preston North End, Shrewsbury Town, Leicester City and, Irish Cup Champions, Crusaders FC.

David Sanderson, national sales manager for Precision Training, said; “We are delighted to have signed Leeds United to our portfolio of professional partners.

“Leeds are a huge club and we are hoping that the partnership will help them secure promotion back to the Championship this season."

Leeds United manager Simon Grayson said: "Training has changed so much - even in the last 5-10 years.

“The equipment used has really moved on and you have to go with times or you get stuck behind it. We are certainly open to new ideas and will be using the new equipment in our training sessions.

“With the season lasting 46 games it is vital that we keep training fresh and exciting and this partnership will certainly make that possible.”

The new deal comes two and a half months after Precision Training signed a deal with the Football League to supply each of the 72 clubs in the second, third and fourth tier of English soccer with an annual supply of cones, speed ladders, boundary poles and ancillary training items.

http://www.sportspromedia.com/deals/_a/aston_villa_sponsor_signs_with_leeds_united/?utm_source=Syndication+Websites&utm_campaign=Syndication+Websites&utm_medium=syndication_websites
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

testo

Sv: Ny sponsoravtale
« Svar #1 på: August 09, 2010, 22:26:29 »

Leeds on to a good bet with new sponsors!
09.08.10 | Ian Ferris
READ MORE NEWS ON: Leeds United

SportingBet, an online sports book and gaming operator, has signed a deal with Championship Leeds United for three years, reports euFootball.BIZ

The deal will allow the company to use the hospitality suites and tickets of the football club to build it brand. The arrangement also makes it the official gaming and wagering partner of Yorkshire Radio.

SportingBet’s chief executive officer Andy McIver said, “Leeds United fans are up there as some of the most dedicated supporters in the country and we're excited to be joining them at the start of this new season in the Championship.

“We're busy working with the team at Leeds United ahead of the season opener to create new offerings that will benefit the fans and demonstrate our support and passion for the club both on a match day at Elland Road and in the wider community.”

Leeds United’s chief executive officer Shaun Harvey said, “We are delighted to announce the new betting partner agreement with one of the largest international online bookmakers. SportingBet is a fully established brand within Europe and the rest of the world and it's important that the club continues to develop partnerships with strong and internationally recognised brands.

“The new three-year deal will see SportingBet operating both online and in-stadia betting operations at the club. We have been impressed by SportingBet's attitude and approach to the club and we are sure that the fans will enjoy betting with SportingBet during the season.”

http://www.tribalfootball.com/leeds-a-good-bet-new-sponsors-1033171

penger penger penger penger penger penger penger penger penger penge ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2 på: September 06, 2013, 17:54:06 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3 på: Juni 11, 2016, 20:29:05 »
LUFC official
We are proud to announce #lufc’s ground-breaking new partnership with @Greenpeace! Details: bit.ly/GreenpeaceLUFC

Greenpeace du.......!  :)

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #4 på: Juni 12, 2016, 12:59:21 »
Ville heller hatt tilbake han sponsoren som leverer dorullholdere og håndkleknagger.
« Siste redigering: Juni 12, 2016, 14:29:03 av Rudi G. »

Blank_File

« Svar #5 på: Juni 12, 2016, 14:00:45 »
Er denne Greenpeace greia en spøk?

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

GeirO

« Svar #7 på: Juni 12, 2016, 22:55:36 »
Først avtale med Red, så avtale med Green. Hvorfor ikke White? Holder Whitesnake det gående, mon tro?
MOT

Jon R

« Svar #8 på: Juni 13, 2016, 00:46:05 »
Kult!
Jon R.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #9 på: Juni 13, 2016, 08:45:29 »
Først avtale med Red, så avtale med Green. Hvorfor ikke White? Holder Whitesnake det gående, mon tro?
Whyte/MacKay har vi da allerede hatt avtale med :o
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #10 på: Juli 15, 2016, 11:54:37 »

Sleivind

« Svar #11 på: Juli 15, 2016, 13:06:30 »
Rørleggeren på hjørnet er tilbake.

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/v00uzj5473xn1n45fzx0ffeb9

Var det ikke dette selskapet som dyrt og hellig lovet at de aldri skulle sponse Leeds igjen så lenge MC satt ved roret?

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #12 på: Juli 15, 2016, 13:12:00 »

Var det ikke dette selskapet som dyrt og hellig lovet at de aldri skulle sponse Leeds igjen så lenge MC satt ved roret?

Det var det, trakk seg fra å sponse spillertunnelen, nå tilbake og sponser hele WS.

Josch

« Svar #13 på: Juli 15, 2016, 14:11:20 »
Noen har tydeligvis snakket sammen, og Crosswater har oppdaget at denne reisen  vil de være med på. De trakk seg vel da Steve Evans ble sparket (et beger  fløt over etter enda en sparking). Husker godt skriveriene her på forumet og YEP da de trakk seg. Flere ville bruke dette for alt det var verdt til å sverte Cellino. Nå har pipen fått en annen lyd. Det er  et godt tegn at en tunnel-sponsor nå plutseleig vil sponse West Stand. Flere tegn peker i riktig retning nå. Det er klar forskjell fra sommeren 2014 og 2015.
« Siste redigering: Juli 15, 2016, 14:13:19 av Josch »

Forever Whites

« Svar #14 på: Juli 15, 2016, 14:12:07 »

De spiller på Sentrum Scene 26. og 27. juli. Så fortsatt litt liv i dem.  :)
Medlem 94237

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #15 på: Juli 15, 2016, 14:57:55 »

Det var det, trakk seg fra å sponse spillertunnelen, nå tilbake og sponser hele WS.

Jeff Samuel: Just goes to prove what I've always said.
Paul Bell is great at this job.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

« Svar #16 på: Juli 15, 2016, 17:29:03 »
En god nyhet,noe det bare er å takke og bukke for. Kan Crosswater, så kan jeg. Gir nok en gang Cellino blanke ark og håper vi snart får sportslig fremgang å glede oss over.  :)
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #17 på: Juli 15, 2016, 18:08:35 »
En god nyhet,noe det bare er å takke og bukke for. Kan Crosswater, så kan jeg. Gir nok en gang Cellino blanke ark og håper vi snart får sportslig fremgang å glede oss over.  :)

Og med en offentlig beklagelse til Mr Cemllino personally og til klubben generelt!

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/leeds-united-net-new-deal-after-u-turn-by-sponsor-1-8016565

Antageligvis er de rett og slett lurt opp i stry og Cellino har forhekset dem til å skrive under!!!  ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp: