Skrevet av Emne: Vårt akademi og Leeds fremover  (Lest 80406 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Vårt akademi og Leeds fremover
« Svar #180 på: August 12, 2015, 15:49:18 »
Galway Cup 2015:

Unggutta til Leeds United gikk seirende ut av denne turneringen! Røslers første!  ;)

2002 Boys Elite Cup Final : Belvedere 0 - 1 Leeds

Leeds United and Belvedere were involved in a thrilling match in the 2002 Elite Boys Cup Final, with chances for both sides throughout the game. Leeds were the side that lifted the trophy as their striker tapped home after the goalkeeper parried a dangerous cross.

Macron Galway Cup
1 t ·
2002 ELITE BOYS PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT: NOHAN KENNEH [Leeds Utd]

David Smyth Well played Belvo /Leeds despite the rain and the ref was shockingly bad !
1 t

En video av premieutdelingen og pokaloverrekkelsen til Leeds United!

Og to utmerkelser til turneringens spiller, laaange Nohan Kenneh!  8)

Elite Most Valuable Player!!!
og
Turneringens Most Valuable Player!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=asyy-f08pAk

YEY!!!!!!!  :)

Et lite klipp av hva Nohan Kenneh kan gjøre, fra Galwyn Cup 2015:

@WALMOT3: Leeds United Academy player Nohan Kenneh #LUFC #GalwayCup https://t.co/71W3Uk63Zm

Sorry:

@WALMOT3: Correction on the goal scorer.. This is Leeds United Academy player Emmanuel Amissah
Cheers to @gerrymcdermotya for the info #LUFC

Fint mål likevel! Han puttet endel mål i turneringen!

;D
« Siste redigering: August 12, 2015, 15:55:03 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Torpe-do

« Svar #181 på: August 12, 2015, 17:51:53 »
Får bare håpe vi kan se tilbake på denne filmen om en 10 års tid, smile godt etter et PL-trofe og tenke "dækeren, dagens startelleverer startet jaggu tidlig å vinne trofeer, de!"  :D :D

Promotion 2010

« Svar #182 på: August 12, 2015, 18:22:01 »
Får bare håpe vi kan se tilbake på denne filmen om en 10 års tid, smile godt etter et PL-trofe og tenke "dækeren, dagens startelleverer startet jaggu tidlig å vinne trofeer, de!"  :D :D

Det var liksom meningen det!   ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #183 på: August 12, 2015, 18:24:34 »

Det var liksom meningen det!   ;D
Vi lan jo liksom allerede se fem år tilbake i tid (i denne tråden)  :D
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #184 på: September 30, 2015, 18:50:09 »
Leeds United: Ronaldo joins Whites...but this one’s only just getting started

Ronaldo Vieira Nan signs terms with Leeds United's academy

Jonathan Davies
13:05 Wednesday 30 September 2015

Leeds United caught the imagination this week when they completed the signing of talented youngster Ronaldo Vieira Nan on a scholarship deal.

The 17-year-old, who shares his name with Brazilian ace Ronaldo and Patrick Vieira, is a product of the i2i Football Academy in York where he spent three years learning his trade under coaches Simon Collins and Mike Morton.

Ronaldo is said to be a versatile midfielder who reads the game very well, and has signed a two-year scholarship after impressing during a trial at Elland Road.

He has already featured in the under-18 and under-21 sides and also got a taste of first-team action during pre-season, coming on as a substitute in the 3-0 victory over Tadcaster Albion.

Ronaldo first started playing in his native Portugal and will be looking to make an impact under the guidance of Paul Hart, who returned to his former role of academy director with the Whites last week.

The youngster is in good hands as during Hart’s first spell at the club, he oversaw the development and integration of players like Harry Kewell, Alan Smith, Ian Harte, Gary Kelly and Paul Robinson into the first team.

Ronaldo now has the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of those players, who went on to form the spine of the side that reached the semi-finals of the 2000-01 UEFA Champions League, as well as current first-team stars including Sam Byram, Alex Mowatt and Lewis Cook.

He was delighted to have signed for the club and was grateful to his representatives - the i2i Sports Football Agency in York - for helping to facilitate the transfer.

“I’ve been training with Leeds United for a few months now, so it’s great to finally be offered a scholarship,” he said.

“A big thank you to the i2i Sports Agency who have helped to make this happen!”

Leeds are back in action this Saturday when they host Birmingham City at Elland Road and are looking for a positive response following last weekend’s disappointing 3-0 defeat at Middlesbrough.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #185 på: Desember 09, 2015, 23:59:08 »
Daral Pugh i dag:
Fantastic performance from the under 15's tonight in the floodlit cup. Man United 0 leeds United 1.

Fra 25/11-2015:

Leeds U15's 1 Man Utd U15's  2 in the floodlit cup. Excellent game. Leeds still top the group.

Fra 17/11-2015:
Tre seire på tre forsøk, så til Manch.Utd.

Leeds united U15's 8 Blackburn Rovers 3. Floodlit cup

Fra 29/9-2015:

Leeds United Under 15's 4 Blackburn Rovers Under 15's 1. Excellent win away in Premier League Floodlit Cup.
« Siste redigering: Desember 10, 2015, 00:04:35 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #186 på: Januar 09, 2016, 14:26:26 »
Simon Austin:
Straight question: what state is lufc academy in? Still being backed & financed as before? don't know answer. Obv Redfearn gone & Byram soon

Bruce The Bad Cat
@sport_simon I think on paper, its still as well staffed and funded as before. In reality it's lost some soul from removal of Lucy etc

Eammon
@sport_simon Paul hart in charge and under 18s very strong so not too shabby, contrary to pop believe redders is not the academy messiah!

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #187 på: Januar 09, 2016, 14:45:59 »
Leeds United: Youngster Hill looking to emulate Mowatt, Taylor, Cook and Byram

Leeds United first season scholar Max Hill.
Lee Sobot
09:06 Saturday 09 January 2016

Max Hill has a mountain to climb from the Academy to the Leeds United first team, but isn’t afraid of hard graft. Lee Sobot reports.

BARDSEY’S Max Hill was one of those youngsters that excelled at most sports and it’s no surprise.

Sporting success is, after all, in the blood.

“I remember my dad used to train in the garage,” he recalls. “He was always doing weights in there – like double sessions six days a week.”

Hard graft that led to a World Championship bronze, European silver and two Commonwealth Games medals for former world no2 javelin thrower Mick Hill.

Son Max, though, instead hopes to go the distance in football – some six months into life as a first-year Leeds United Scholar.

Centre-midfielder Max lives a very different life to most 16-year-olds with the teenager’s education taking place at the Whites’ Academy and training complex at Thorp Arch where Paul Hart is Academy director.

Five days of learning both in the classroom and on the football field are followed by Saturday matchdays for John Anderson’s thriving under-18s, who won their first six games out of seven of the current campaign.

The former Grammar School at Leeds pupil now dreams of emulating the likes of Lewis Cook and Charlie Taylor by eventually graduating from the Academy to the Whites’ first team at Elland Road.

Yet Max is so proud of his dad’s achievements that he reckons the Nou Camp or Bernabeu would have to beckon before he could confidently declare he had bettered the sporting glories of his ‘old man’.

As the teenager’s mum Stephanie puts the kettle on at the Hill’s family home in Bardsey, Max ponders to the YEP: “If I made the first team at Leeds it would be a dream come true.

“But either way my dad will have definitely done better. He was number two in the world so I’d have to be like Messi or Ronaldo to beat him! I’m proud of my dad. He did really well.

“I remember that he used to train in the garage which is now the games room where I just chill out.

“He was always doing weights in there – like double sessions six days a week – and so I have always been brought up in a hardworking environment.”

A hardworking environment and very much a sporting one though for Max – younger brother to 20-year-old Leeds Beckett student Lewis – it was neither football nor javelin that was actually the former Bardsey Primary School’s pupil’s first sporting love. Max explained: “I just wanted to follow in my dad’s footsteps – not in javelin but just in sport because I have always enjoyed it.

“I used to play a bit of tennis at quite a high level, but then I got pulled out of that and then one of my best mates at primary school, Sam Hills, got me into footy down at Collingham Juniors, and then it just took off from there really. That was under-6s when I started.

“I’ve always had a good arm and a good throwing arm but I’ve never really tried javelin. Athletics didn’t really grab me like football and tennis did.”

Now, though, the football bug has well and truly bitten with Max initially invited for trials at Bradford City after moving to Shadwell Juniors once his Collingham side folded.

School friend Callum Mochrie then brought Hill along to trials at Leeds United, who signed both youngsters who were then ultimately dreaming of being handed two-year scholarships aged 16. Hill made the grade but not without panic.

“The year before the signing was quite a nervy one,” revealed Hill. “I had a really bad hip avulsion. I was out for about 15 to 18 months and that was the under-15s season which was when I hadn’t been offered my scholarship then.

“My last season was the under-16s one but I had missed a full year before that so it was tough. My fitness wasn’t up to scratch, I hadn’t really kicked a ball for a year but luckily I got my scholarship in one of my first games back.”

Explaining the day-to-day life of a first-year scholar at Thorp Arch, Hill revealed: “The scholarship lasts for two years and you get a level 2 coaching badge and a BTEC Level 3 National Diploma and you can do the extended one as well which is another six units. In the normal one you do 12 so I am doing the extra one. Then we have full-time training every day. On Mondays we have school from 9.30am until about 1pm and then in the afternoon we do training and then a bit of gym work. Tuesdays is like a full physical day so it will be training in the morning and maybe a bit of conditioning afterwards and then technical in the afternoon, like working on your touch, range of passing and stuff.

Wednesdays is a full school day so that’s about half 9 until about four o’clock/half-four and then Thursday is a bit similar to Tuesday but it’s a bit lighter because we have the games on the Saturday.

“In the afternoon, instead of doing technical work we will do set-pieces, shape work, and then Fridays is a really light day, like almost re-doing what we did on Thursday but in greater detail. And then Saturday is under-18s game day where it’s all about playing for the three points.”

Longer-term, it’s then all about being offered a pro deal en route to hopefully making the first team.

There are no shortage of inspirations with Lewie Coyle the latest Whites youngster to have made his first-team debut having recently signed a new pro’ deal.

Sam Byram, Alex Mowatt, Charlie Taylor and Lewis Cook are also all former Academy stars who are now part and parcel of the Whites’ first team, while former Academy ’keeper Bailey Peacock-Farrell is the club’s current no2 shotstopper to Marco Silvestri.

Max Hill hopes that one day he is next. “We all look up to them because they are proof that it can happen; that if you put the work in you can make it,” said Max. “It’s just really good motivation for all of us to work our socks off and try and get in the team. It shows it’s not impossible.

“I think there’s 18 of us in the Under-18s squad and it’s a bit of a shock really as all my friends are still at school and I’m sort of living the dream. Hopefully things will work out.

“The scholarship is two years so until I am 17/18 and then either you get offered a pro’ contract or they just say no and you go to other clubs if they want you. If not then university and alternative plans. I’m just thinking of plan A really and if that doesn’t work then I’ll think about it. If I make the first team it’s every little boy’s dream.”

Read more: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-lufc-news/leeds-united-youngster-hill-looking-to-emulate-mowatt-taylor-cook-and-byram-1-7663674#ixzz3wkqeoKar
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #188 på: Januar 11, 2016, 19:07:14 »
Vi fortsette addingen :)

UNITED COMPLETE DEAL FOR MCKAY BROTHERS

Twin brothers make the switch from Doncaster Rovers...

Published 11 January 2016 at 05:00

Jack Mckay And Paul Mckay

0  0

Jack McKay, Paul McKay

We are delighted to confirm the double signing of twin brothers Jack and Paul McKay from Doncaster Rovers for undisclosed fees.

The Glasgow-born pair, who are both 19, have penned two-and-a-half-year deals at Elland Road and are initially expected to gain game time with the Under-21s while training with the first-team squad.

Jack is a striker who collected Doncaster’s Academy Player of the Year award in 2013, while twin brother Paul is a promising central defender who signed professional terms in 2014.

Both players had tastes of first-team football during their time at Doncaster, with Jack making his senior debut away to Sheffield United in November 2014 and Paul making his bow against Burton Albion in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy last season.

Jack told leedsunited.com: “It’s a massive club. As soon as I found out that Leeds wanted to bring us me here, I said ‘yes’ straight away.

“We were both told this morning that Leeds had come in for us and we were buzzing to hear it.

“I know there’s competition here with the young strikers, but that doesn’t really matter to me. I know that if I’m not the best then I won’t play. I have to be at my best.

“I’ve played with my brother for a long time and we know each other’s game well.

“It works especially well with him being at the back and me being up front. I can make runs and I don’t even have to call for the ball from him. He knows how I play and I know how to make runs for him. He knows where I’ll be.

“I’m a striker who works hard and does a lot of running. I love going in behind the defence to score goals. This is a great opportunity for me and one which I hope to take.”

Paul added: “It’s a massive club and I’m delighted to have signed up.

“You look at the young players here recently – Sam Byram, Lewis Cook, Alex Mowatt – they’ve all broken into the first team and have become regular players.

“There’s definitely a pathway here for a young players like myself and my brother to kick on.

“To start with I think we will get games in the Under-21s and train with the first team when we can and then take it from there.

“It’s good having someone else in the family doing the same thing as you. It can help ease you into a new club."
- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1qxvlhocr6uir1x1hcu03ljwqf/title/united-complete-deal-for-mckay-brothers#sthash.QDNb6r6h.dpuf
http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1qxvlhocr6uir1x1hcu03ljwqf/title/united-complete-deal-for-mckay-brothers
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #189 på: Januar 26, 2016, 22:46:50 »
Daral Pugh

Great performance tonight by LUFC U15's in the Premier League Floodlit Cup. Beating Derby 2:1 & progressing to the Northern Semi-Final.

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Cannavaro

« Svar #190 på: Januar 27, 2016, 23:52:13 »
Jeg har tatt opp dette noen ganger før...

Hva skal Leeds være
Spillestil
Merkevare..

Klubbens DNA var også nevnt i første-innlegget her. Fine tanker.  For hver bidige dritkamp vi gjør i Championship tenker jeg tilbake på hva Leeds United en gang var. Hvor kom spillerne fra ?  gløden, entusiasmen, viljen, evner og hva gjorde oss til vinnere ?
Billy Bremner var Leeds-gutt og hadde kapteinsbindet i 10 år, Strachan ble kjøpt inn men var kaptein i 6 sesonger, senere Lucas som var kaptein i 5 år.  Sterke ledertyper med bra mannskap rundt seg, og de skapte resultater og ga oss mange gledelige øyeblikk.
Kan vi dyrke frem slike ledertyper gjennom akademiet ?  Smågutter og ungdom som en gang drømmer om å spille på Elland Road mot de aller beste i England og Europa.  Som elsker klubben og vil ofre det som er nødvendig ?
DNA`et  er summen av historien til klubben og det som dyrkes frem i akademiet, vi er ikke en penge-klubb, den tida er forbi.  Jeg ville ha en 10-20 års plan når Mc Bates og gjenferdet hans ble ryddet ut av Elland Road, jeg ville ha mål og visjoner.  Noen som viste vei og fortalte verden at vi skulle komme tilbake, Leeds United skal gjenreises !! Men, nei......ingen stabilitet, umodne og evneveike eiere, gal eier og reorganisering samt slanking av organisasjonen. Ingen sportslig helhet. Jeg drømmer fortsatt om Leeds-produktet, en -99 eller 2000-årgang som virkelig blomstrer og som kan gi klubben et virkelig løft......Leeds-DNAèt.....

Alle fremganger med de yngre spillerne gleder hjertet mitt, å se talent forsvinne knuser litt av trua...hver gang.  Nylig Sam Byram og Chris Dawson (var ansett som noe av det virkelige bra for 2 sesonger siden, skader har ødelagt....).  Hvem i klubben kunne hjulpet med å bygge opp Chris igjen ??  noen med ansvar der ??  Hvorfor forsvinner talent ?  Hvorfor så lett ?  Kaster ut noen spørsmål her.

Så lenge vi ikke lever i overflod av penger i klubben så må vi dyrke frem det viktigste vi har ; de yngre talentene, ta vare på de og bygge de opp (ikke ned !!).  Det er masse bra stoff i trenerne blant de yngre.  Jeg håper også at de jobber etter en plan.  Har man et alderstrinn med 50 unge så må det være en målsetning om at 2-3 av de skal gå gjennom nåløyet en dag.  Gjennom 4 årganger har man da et mannskap klart om noen år.  Bygg sten for sten.

Ã… komme tilbake til toppen uten særlige likvide midler så må man tenke langsiktig, smart og målbevisst. Gjennomsyre organisasjonen med visjoner og gi ungdommen drømmer.  Penger i form av lønn er en "gift" som alle yngre fotballspillere tenker på, men med suksess og tilfredsstillende resultater så kan man selvfølgelig tjene til livets brød også i denne klubben.

Min drøm er at Leeds United våkner som fugl Fønix, og beviser fotball-England at man kan oppnå suksess uten altfor mye penger, og dyrke frem talentet.  At vi valgte en annen vei, et annet satsningsområde, og at vårt akademi vil være attraktivt for alle i Leeds-omkrets.  Om vi får inn en Steve Parkin eller Farnan som eiere, eller et konsortium med sterke Leeds-interesser så kan man kanskje jobbe tydeligere for lokal interesse og entusiasme ?

Jeg elsker underdogs, de som blir undervurdert og ledd av, og som evner å reise seg.  Det er herlig å se hva norske håndball-herrer presterer i et mesterskap etter å ha vært kjent som "nesten-laget" i mange år.  Hardt arbeid og en plan med målsetting er beviselig en gyldig resept her.

I 2016 har jeg fortsatt en drøm om at klubben jeg har elsket i over 40 år skal reise seg - i min levetid.
*uten drømmer blir livet fattigere.......
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

Sydhagen

Akademiet
« Svar #191 på: Februar 08, 2016, 12:55:54 »
Det gror godt i Leeds.

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1ctxbm1kyrdzq1vvv55x8qpcfk

UNITED ACADEMY RECEIVES GLOWING REVIEW
Leeds United Academy ranked second-highest in the country for productivity...

A recent review of Academy productivity at football clubs has ranked Leeds United as the second highest in the country. It’s a legacy, says Head of Academy Paul Hart, which the club is "determined to build on".

The nation-wide review, which gathered data from all 92 clubs in England’s top four divisions, showed that just one club (which wasn’t named as club’s only receive their own figures) has managed to better United’s productivity levels with young players since the introduction of the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP) at the start of the 2012/13 season.

There has been no shortage of recent examples, with seven Thorp Arch graduates – Charlie Taylor, Lewis Cook, Sam Byram, Alex Mowatt, Kalvin Phillips, Lewie Coyle and Bailey Peacock-Farrell - all involved in the matchday squad for January's Sky Bet Championship trip to Ipswich Town.

Coyle is the latest to have made his first-team breakthrough, joining a list of homegrown talent at United, including the likes of Cook, Taylor and Mowatt, that is regarded as some of the finest in the country.

The review also takes into account those who have left the club and gone on to play regular first-team football elsewhere. In United’s case, many of those are now Premier League players and fully-capped internationals.

“It shows that we continue to produce young players and we’re determined to build on that legacy,” Hart said.

“If you took a 10-year view it would still definitely stand up. If you took a 20-year view it would be massive.

“If you took a 60-year view, right back to the days of Lorimer, Gray, Hunter, Cooper, Madeley, Reaney and all those great players – the club’s Academy system would still be at the top.

“It continues to be a huge part of this football club and it really is something to be proud of.

“What separates the Leeds United Academy from many of our rivals is that we actually put people in the first team.

“The review also takes into account people who have left the club to play in the first team for other clubs.

“It shows that we continue to produce players that are mentally tough enough to play at a senior level and players that have the talent.”
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

DenHviteYeboah

Sv: Akademiet
« Svar #192 på: Februar 08, 2016, 13:27:45 »
Det gror godt i Leeds.

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1ctxbm1kyrdzq1vvv55x8qpcfk

UNITED ACADEMY RECEIVES GLOWING REVIEW
Leeds United Academy ranked second-highest in the country for productivity...

A recent review of Academy productivity at football clubs has ranked Leeds United as the second highest in the country. It’s a legacy, says Head of Academy Paul Hart, which the club is "determined to build on".

The nation-wide review, which gathered data from all 92 clubs in England’s top four divisions, showed that just one club (which wasn’t named as club’s only receive their own figures) has managed to better United’s productivity levels with young players since the introduction of the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP) at the start of the 2012/13 season.

There has been no shortage of recent examples, with seven Thorp Arch graduates – Charlie Taylor, Lewis Cook, Sam Byram, Alex Mowatt, Kalvin Phillips, Lewie Coyle and Bailey Peacock-Farrell - all involved in the matchday squad for January's Sky Bet Championship trip to Ipswich Town.

Coyle is the latest to have made his first-team breakthrough, joining a list of homegrown talent at United, including the likes of Cook, Taylor and Mowatt, that is regarded as some of the finest in the country.

The review also takes into account those who have left the club and gone on to play regular first-team football elsewhere. In United’s case, many of those are now Premier League players and fully-capped internationals.

“It shows that we continue to produce young players and we’re determined to build on that legacy,” Hart said.

“If you took a 10-year view it would still definitely stand up. If you took a 20-year view it would be massive.

“If you took a 60-year view, right back to the days of Lorimer, Gray, Hunter, Cooper, Madeley, Reaney and all those great players – the club’s Academy system would still be at the top.

“It continues to be a huge part of this football club and it really is something to be proud of.

“What separates the Leeds United Academy from many of our rivals is that we actually put people in the first team.

“The review also takes into account people who have left the club to play in the first team for other clubs.

“It shows that we continue to produce players that are mentally tough enough to play at a senior level and players that have the talent.”

De blir jo bare solgt videre likevel >:(

Sydhagen

Sv: Akademiet
« Svar #193 på: Februar 08, 2016, 13:33:39 »
Ja, men det er ikke akademiet sitt problem.
Poenget er at vi har et akademi som fungerer.

Ledelsen i klubben er et annet problem..
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Promotion 2010

« Svar #194 på: Mars 09, 2016, 22:45:29 »
Daryl Pugh

Great win by the lads last night. Leeds United U15's 2 Everton U15's 0.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #195 på: April 16, 2016, 17:42:43 »
Her er fremtiden i Leeds - presentert på Elland Road i dag:

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #196 på: Juni 24, 2016, 20:59:09 »
Phil Hay

Leeds United say they won't be appointing new academy director to replace Paul Hart. Happy with the set-up at Thorp Arch as it is. #lufc

Hmmmm  :o
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #197 på: Juni 24, 2016, 21:27:33 »
Phil Hay

Jason Blunt becomes permanent U21s coach. Andy Gray and Mark Jackson will coach U18s. John Anderson (U18s coach last season) is moving on.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

h.b

• Gjest
Akademiet viktigere enn noensinne
« Svar #198 på: Juni 26, 2016, 11:33:05 »
I og med Brexit, ja da vil vi ikke kunne hente b spillere fra lavere divisjoner lenger. De spillerne som ikke er Engelske må som før EU ha nok landskamper for å få arbeidstillatelse i England. Så nå har vi ikke noe annet valg enn å satse mere øpå akademiet. Bare synd vi har en eier som kun ser på det som en utgift

Sydhagen

Sv: Akademiet viktigere enn noensinne
« Svar #199 på: Juni 26, 2016, 13:45:28 »
I og med Brexit, ja da vil vi ikke kunne hente b spillere fra lavere divisjoner lenger. De spillerne som ikke er Engelske må som før EU ha nok landskamper for å få arbeidstillatelse i England. Så nå har vi ikke noe annet valg enn å satse mere øpå akademiet. Bare synd vi har en eier som kun ser på det som en utgift

Her er det ingenting som er gitt.
Først og fremst kommer dette an på hvilke avtaler GBR inngår med de andre europeiske nasjonene. Går de inn i en EØS-avtale, etc?

Svaret får vi vel om ca 2 år.

Hallgeir *

Sv: Akademiet viktigere enn noensinne
« Svar #200 på: Juni 26, 2016, 16:24:15 »
Diskusjonen er viktig, men ny tråd er helt unødvendig.

Blir om kort tid spist opp av den akademi-tråden vi allerede har. "Watch this space."
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

« Svar #201 på: August 03, 2016, 23:27:32 »
Ny sommer med Galway Cup igjen. Kanskje vi får noen nye som slår igjennom?

Leeds United deltar med et lag i 2001 Elite:

Daral Pugh
Leeds United U15's 2 Cherry Orchard 0. Group stage of Galway Cup today. Good start boys.

Og Max McMillian skåret begge målene i slutten av hver omgang!

Video av målene finner du i starten på klippet fra Dag 1 på Facebooksiden til cupen!

https://www.facebook.com/galwaycup/
« Siste redigering: August 03, 2016, 23:42:57 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #202 på: August 04, 2016, 02:31:15 »
Max McMillian! Steike for et tøft navn. Natural born star! Nesten like bra som Ronaldo Vieira!  ;D
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #203 på: August 04, 2016, 16:33:12 »
Galway Cup i dag:

Dramatic clouds for a dramatic match! #IpswichTown 1 - 0 #LeedsUnited #GalwayCup

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #204 på: August 05, 2016, 20:03:50 »
Galway Cup:

Elite 2001:

Leeds vs Cherry Orchid 2-0
REP Ireland vs Ipswich 0-2

Leeds vs Ipswich  0-1
Cherry Orchid vs REP Ireland     ->  om CO vant denne er de i finalen!!

Leeds vs REP Ireland 0-5
Ipswich vs Cherry Orchid 0-1

Tanellen ble vel:
Cherry O     3  2-0-1  1-2  6*
Ipswich       3  2-0-1  3-1  6
REP Ireland 3  1-0-2  5-2  3*
Leeds Utd    3  1-0-2  2-6  3

Ikke så bra i en turnering vi har dominert i noen år!
« Siste redigering: August 05, 2016, 20:16:33 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #205 på: August 05, 2016, 20:13:44 »
Kamp om 3-4 plassen:

Paul Osam, Ireland manager, visited the balcony to talk to us after his squad had seen off Leeds United - they play them again tomorrow in the 3rd/4th place playoff.

0-5 i første kamp, bedre i morgen?
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #206 på: August 07, 2016, 09:15:11 »
Galway Cup:

Elite 2001:

Leeds vs Cherry Orchid 2-0
REP Ireland vs Ipswich 0-2

Leeds vs Ipswich  0-1
Cherry Orchid vs REP Ireland     ->  om CO vant denne er de i finalen!!

Leeds vs REP Ireland 0-5
Ipswich vs Cherry Orchid 0-1

Tanellen ble vel:
Cherry O     3  2-0-1  1-2  6*
Ipswich       3  2-0-1  3-1  6
REP Ireland 3  1-0-2  5-2  3*
Leeds Utd    3  1-0-2  2-6  3

Ikke så bra i en turnering vi har dominert i noen år!

Ikke så bra i kampen om 3. plassen:

Leeds United vs REP Ireland  1-5

Finalen:
Ipswich vs Cherry Orchid  0-3

Ikke så bra turnering for U-15 laget til Leeds, men det spørs om de beste var med!
Vi var likevel det eneste laget som slo mestrene i turneringen Cherry O.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #207 på: August 15, 2016, 19:43:59 »
Adam Pope

Monk says Academies protect young players too much. "We need to expose them so they understand the reality of 1st team football." #lufc

Godt innspill av Monk. Vi trenger akademispillere som tar steget.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Gufrias

« Svar #208 på: August 16, 2016, 15:09:42 »
Adam Pope

Monk says Academies protect young players too much. "We need to expose them so they understand the reality of 1st team football." #lufc

Jeg synes akademiet har levert bedre enn transfermarkedet de siste årene.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Xern

« Svar #209 på: August 16, 2016, 15:53:56 »
Adam Pope

Jeg synes akademiet har levert bedre enn transfermarkedet de siste årene.
+1
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly