Skrevet av Emne: Ex-Storaksjonær: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14  (Lest 1428504 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 3 gjester leser dette emnet.

baste

Sv: Ny hovedaksjonær: Massimo Cellino? "Pending FL approval"
« Svar #1170 på: Mars 06, 2014, 18:00:17 »
Dette går i orden

stian

« Svar #1171 på: Mars 06, 2014, 21:32:17 »
Det sier litt om hvor mye rart som kan skje med Leeds United når supporterne fordyper seg i EUs mva-regelverk for båtimport for å finne ut om klubben har en framtid  ;D

Håvard

« Svar #1172 på: Mars 06, 2014, 21:43:31 »
Kva vert det neste ?
Følg med i neste episode av.......SOAP....

Snart fotball igjen.

MOT

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1173 på: Mars 07, 2014, 13:31:55 »
Leeds takeover: Cellino ‘to be cleared of tax evasion’

THE Italian lawyer of Massimo Cellino said last night that he expects Cellino to be cleared of the tax evasion charges which are threatening to wreck his takeover of Leeds United.

Giovanni Cocco, Cellino’s legal representative in Sardinia, said he believed he had “fully proved that Mr Cellino is not guilty” of allegations that he avoided payment of 400,000 euros in import duty on a luxury yacht bought in 2010.

Prosecutors in Italy want a Sardinian court to impose a seven-figure fine on Cellino and seize the boat when his case is heard on March 18, a week on Tuesday.

A conviction would potentially lead to Cellino failing the Football League’s Owners and Directors Test, in turn collapsing his proposed £25million purchase of Leeds from Gulf Finance House.

The Football League is likely to wait until after his tax evasion trial before making a decision on whether to approve his 75 per cent buy-out of the Elland Road club.

Cellino will plead not guilty to the charges, with Cocco arguing that he was entitled to keep his yacht in Italian waters for up to 18 months under “EU customs legislation”.

Cocco said Cellino, whose permanent home is in Miami, was an employee of an American company which owed the boat and was not required to pay any tax.

In an email to the YEP, Cocco wrote: “In my view I have fully proved that Mr Cellino is not guilty because the boat is owned by a US company to which Mr Cellino is an employee and is entitled, therefore, (to) stay temporarily in Italy for 18 months in accordance with EU customs legislation without paying any fee.”

Cellino has no unspent convictions and would presently pass the Owners and Directors Test, and the Football League said in a letter sent to Leeds MP Greg Mulholland last week that all potential owners of English clubs were considered “innocent until proven guilty” of pending charges.

Cellino’s tax evasion case is expected to start on March 18 and conclude the same day.

The owner and president of Serie A club Cagliari is also being investigated for alleged embezzlement related to the construction of the temporary Is Arenas, a stadium in Sardinia used briefly by Cagliari.

Cocco said neither he nor Cellino had received a “request for trial” in relation to that case and did not know if or when the matter would be heard in court.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-utd/leeds-takeover-cellino-to-be-cleared-of-tax-evasion-1-6483510
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Gufrias

« Svar #1174 på: Mars 07, 2014, 17:32:43 »
Leeds takeover: Cellino ‘to be cleared of tax evasion’

THE Italian lawyer of Massimo Cellino said last night that he expects Cellino to be cleared of the tax evasion charges which are threatening to wreck his takeover of Leeds United.

Giovanni Cocco, Cellino’s legal representative in Sardinia, said he believed he had “fully proved that Mr Cellino is not guilty” of allegations that he avoided payment of 400,000 euros in import duty on a luxury yacht bought in 2010.

Prosecutors in Italy want a Sardinian court to impose a seven-figure fine on Cellino and seize the boat when his case is heard on March 18, a week on Tuesday.

A conviction would potentially lead to Cellino failing the Football League’s Owners and Directors Test, in turn collapsing his proposed £25million purchase of Leeds from Gulf Finance House.

The Football League is likely to wait until after his tax evasion trial before making a decision on whether to approve his 75 per cent buy-out of the Elland Road club.

Cellino will plead not guilty to the charges, with Cocco arguing that he was entitled to keep his yacht in Italian waters for up to 18 months under “EU customs legislation”.

Cocco said Cellino, whose permanent home is in Miami, was an employee of an American company which owed the boat and was not required to pay any tax.

In an email to the YEP, Cocco wrote: “In my view I have fully proved that Mr Cellino is not guilty because the boat is owned by a US company to which Mr Cellino is an employee and is entitled, therefore, (to) stay temporarily in Italy for 18 months in accordance with EU customs legislation without paying any fee.”

Cellino has no unspent convictions and would presently pass the Owners and Directors Test, and the Football League said in a letter sent to Leeds MP Greg Mulholland last week that all potential owners of English clubs were considered “innocent until proven guilty” of pending charges.

Cellino’s tax evasion case is expected to start on March 18 and conclude the same day.

The owner and president of Serie A club Cagliari is also being investigated for alleged embezzlement related to the construction of the temporary Is Arenas, a stadium in Sardinia used briefly by Cagliari.

Cocco said neither he nor Cellino had received a “request for trial” in relation to that case and did not know if or when the matter would be heard in court.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-utd/leeds-takeover-cellino-to-be-cleared-of-tax-evasion-1-6483510

Joa, men det hører til sjeldenhetene at en forsvarsadvokat ikke er overbevist om at klienten er uskyldig og vil bli frikjent. Følger liksom med jobben.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

pedro

« Svar #1175 på: Mars 07, 2014, 17:50:34 »
Saken høres ut som en enkel forlikssak og det ender skjelden med så veldig høye straffer ::)
Leedsomaniac

Sydhagen

« Svar #1176 på: Mars 08, 2014, 14:40:42 »
@PhilHayYEP: Meanwhile at Thorp Arch, the 3G AstroTurf pitch which was unfinished due to non-payment has now been finished. Money has been found.

Cellino får ting gjort!
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

oivindh

« Svar #1177 på: Mars 08, 2014, 15:43:32 »
Saken høres ut som en enkel forlikssak og det ender skjelden med så veldig høye straffer ::)
Poenget er nok at FL leter etter en aldri så liten grunn for å ødelegge dette! En liten advarsel el.l. til Cellino, og de slår til og sender Leeds ut i administrasjon og -10 poeng.. FL har aldri likt Leeds..!

Gufrias

« Svar #1178 på: Mars 08, 2014, 18:29:11 »
Straffesaker ender aldri i forlik. Enten blir man dømt, eller så blir man frikjent på alle punkter.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

marve

« Svar #1179 på: Mars 08, 2014, 18:32:20 »
Poenget er nok at FL leter etter en aldri så liten grunn for å ødelegge dette! En liten advarsel el.l. til Cellino, og de slår til og sender Leeds ut i administrasjon og -10 poeng.. FL har aldri likt Leeds..!
Enig sånn er det bate trist som faen . vi kommer til å ende opp med en annen en cellino pga piss .

JacobScreek

• På juniorlaget
  • *** LEEDS UTD - the greatest team in the world***
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1180 på: Mars 08, 2014, 18:45:50 »
Straffesaker ender aldri i forlik. Enten blir man dømt, eller så blir man frikjent på alle punkter.

Går rykter nå om at Cellino vil endre forklaring i saken og erklære seg skyldig... ;D ;D ;D
There's only ONE United - LEEDS UNITED!
MOT...

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Kato

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #1183 på: Mars 09, 2014, 19:00:50 »
http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=352147

Nå eller aldri for Cellino!

Setter press på FL.
Jævla Shaun Harvey setter vel en stopper for dette, og sender oss til helvete >:(
Uff, har en dårlig følelse :( :(

Sydhagen

« Svar #1184 på: Mars 09, 2014, 19:27:43 »
Alt avhenger vel av denne rettsaken.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Kato

« Svar #1185 på: Mars 10, 2014, 07:37:17 »
David Haigh @haighdavid 7m
Back to office tom, loads to do. Sad to leave GFHC but great to work only on Leeds with people that understand what needs to be done.

Hva betyr så det?

Her er et par  svar på hans innlegg:

"If they all spent more time sorting the club out rather than posting vague bullshit on Twitter then we might not be in so much shit"

"Clear as mud as usual , thanks mate"

« Siste redigering: Mars 10, 2014, 07:43:08 av Kato »

RoarG

« Svar #1186 på: Mars 10, 2014, 11:47:52 »
Var Ligaen like nøye da Bates og GFH fikk tilslaget? La Cellino ta over nå. FL: Stopp drøyinga!
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #1187 på: Mars 10, 2014, 17:23:41 »
Var Ligaen like nøye da Bates og GFH fikk tilslaget? La Cellino ta over nå. FL: Stopp drøyinga!
Du kan banne på at de ikke godkjenner for å statuere et eksempel. De kommer sikkert til å begrunne det med at det har vært en del eiere som skader foppallen....og så går det seff utover oss >:(
Andre lag har andre regler enn oss >:(

oivindh

« Svar #1188 på: Mars 10, 2014, 19:19:22 »
Nei, men nå når Leeds kan få tak i en mann med penger, så kommer de til å lage en regel som sier at kag som er fra Yorkshire ikke kan ha eiere som kommer fra Italia  ;D

RoarG

« Svar #1189 på: Mars 10, 2014, 21:36:56 »
Nei, men nå når Leeds kan få tak i en mann med penger, så kommer de til å lage en regel som sier at kag som er fra Yorkshire ikke kan ha eiere som kommer fra Italia  ;D

Oligarker fra Russland, sheiker fra Midt-Østen og eksentrikere fra Asia går derimot helt fint.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #1190 på: Mars 11, 2014, 09:27:55 »
Jeg drømte inatt at Cellino ble godkjent...uff dette styrer litt for mye av livet ;)
Har dessverre en ekkel følelse av at FL nekter >:(

Sydhagen

« Svar #1191 på: Mars 11, 2014, 09:29:31 »
Jeg drømte inatt at Cellino ble godkjent...uff dette styrer litt for mye av livet ;)
Har dessverre en ekkel følelse av at FL nekter >:(

Ikke så rart at vi tenker mye på dette.
Tror utfallet vil styre mye av fremtiden til Leeds.

Kato

« Svar #1192 på: Mars 11, 2014, 09:59:45 »
Syns å lese en plass, tror det var YEP, at det er usannsynlig at det kommer noen godkjenning på torsdagens møte.

Ikke bra...

Sydhagen

« Svar #1193 på: Mars 11, 2014, 10:33:46 »
Syns å lese en plass, tror det var YEP, at det er usannsynlig at det kommer noen godkjenning på torsdagens møte.

Ikke bra...

Det er vel pga rettsaken i neste uke..?

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

testo

« Svar #1196 på: Mars 11, 2014, 23:15:30 »
Simon Austin ‏@sport_simon  3 min
There's more with Massimo Cellino in @TheSunFootball tomorrow. I'm off twitter now but will be back first thing in the morning
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

Sydhagen

« Svar #1197 på: Mars 11, 2014, 23:23:53 »
@AndrewHaigh: Massimo Cellino exclusive by @sport_simon in tomorrow's @SunSportNow: Confirms he has stopped bankrolling #lufc after putting up to £10m in.

Doomed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1198 på: Mars 12, 2014, 00:03:45 »
Er det sånn vi vil ha det?

Contact Leeds ‏@ContactLeeds  · 11m 
#LUFC: McDermott hints at Cellino influence in team selection, saying 'I couldn't use my wingers tonight' after loss http://contact-leeds.co.uk/2014/03/leeds-united-mcdermott-hints-at-cellino-influence-saying-he-couldnt-use-wingers/ …

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

berlin

« Svar #1199 på: Mars 12, 2014, 00:13:13 »
Er det sånn vi vil ha det?

Contact Leeds ‏@ContactLeeds  · 11m 
#LUFC: McDermott hints at Cellino influence in team selection, saying 'I couldn't use my wingers tonight' after loss http://contact-leeds.co.uk/2014/03/leeds-united-mcdermott-hints-at-cellino-influence-saying-he-couldnt-use-wingers/ …

Selvfølgelig ikke. Men vi lever nå i denne "instant information age" og må/bør forholde oss kilde-kritiske.
Når det er sagt, så er hevet over enhver tvil at Leeds er i KRISE. Men jeg vil varskue konklusjoner basert på
nærmest enhever kilde, det være seg Independent (som ikke e så sportsopptatt) eller "loose riders".