Skrevet av Emne: FA-Cup 2.runde Histon - Leeds Søndag 30.11 kl 13:15  (Lest 62917 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

ArneS

FA-Cup 2.runde Histon - Leeds Søndag 30.11 kl 13:15
« på: November 27, 2008, 11:47:40 »
Histon Trivia

Histon & Impington er 2 sammenvokste landsbyer som i praksis er forsteder til Cambridge.
H&I hadde 8300 innbyggere i 2005, og hele 6 puber. 
Det er lite å finne av unyttig info om H&I, men blant det mest interessante er at det er et mikrobryggeri, Kilderkin brewing co., der.

For Leeds-supporterne er det 230km å kjøre, stort sett rett sør på A1 og bare de siste 30km sørøst på M11.

Histon FC ble stiftet i 1904 som Histon Institute FC, derav kallenavnet the Stutes.  Klubben har lite av meritter, men leder Blue Square Premier, og kan mao bli å finne i League 2 fra neste år. 
Klubben var i 2. runde i FA-cupen både i 04-05 og 05-06.

Stadion het egentlig Bridge Road, men har nå navnet Glassworld Stadium.  Stadion ligger i Impington, og ble åpnet i 1962, og kapasiteten er på 3 750.  Rekorden er på 3 721 og kom 1.1.2008 i lokaloppgjøret mot Cambridge United.

Nærmeste pub til stadion er "The Railway Vue", og det er noen hundre meter å traske.
« Siste redigering: November 28, 2008, 08:22:35 av ArneS »
Den 17. mann

ArneS

Sv: FA-Cup 2.runde Histon - Leeds Søndag 30.11 kl 13:15
« Svar #1 på: November 27, 2008, 11:53:14 »
Kampen går på ITV1 i England.
Noen muligheter for at norske stasjoner kommer er på banen?

Klarer ikke finne kampen på noe sendeskjema noen plass pt.
Den 17. mann

auren

« Svar #2 på: November 27, 2008, 12:27:41 »
Kampen går på ITV1 i England.
Noen muligheter for at norske stasjoner kommer er på banen?

Klarer ikke finne kampen på noe sendeskjema noen plass pt.

Den vises på Fotballpuben i Bergen :)
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Bjorn

« Svar #4 på: November 28, 2008, 12:08:49 »
Ja. Hvilke puber i Oslo sender denne?
Og om det ikke sendes der, fungerer kanskje den gratis linken som vi brukte mot Northampton forrige runde da ITV viste kampen? Hva var denne igjen? det var vel ikke denne myp2p linken?
Marching On! 4276

rastafari

« Svar #5 på: November 28, 2008, 13:46:22 »
Steve Fallon, manager Histon:
"We can hurt them if we get enough balls into their box. Their defence is not the strongest at this moment in time."

Tyder på å være en god manager, som har sett problemet vårt.
Jeg frykter denne kampen, og ikke bare på bakgrunn av denne uttalelsen.
Drakta er hvit - eller gul. Hvem husker ikke skinnlappen?

auren

« Svar #6 på: November 28, 2008, 13:52:28 »
Frykter ikke kampen. Denne vinner vi helt greit. 2-0 / 3-1 siger til Leeds tenker jeg.

auren

Promotion 2010

« Svar #7 på: November 28, 2008, 15:08:24 »
LEEDS UNITED: 10 things you didn't know about Histon

Date: 28 November 2008
By Phil Hay
1 Histon are nicknamed 'The Stutes', taken from the name of Histon Institute which the club played under when it was first founded in 1904.
2 Despite their name, the Blue Square Premier club are not actually based in the Cambridgeshire village of Histon. The Glass World Stadium is situated in nearby Impington.

3 The village of Histon was actually recorded in The Domesday Book, listed as Histone.

4 The population of Impington – 4,090 – would virtually fit inside the Glass World Stadium on Sunday. The combined population of Histon and Impington would fit into Elland Road almost five times over.

5 Histon, or Histon Institute as they were, took 99 years to enter the FA Cup first round proper. There first outing came against Woking in 2003.

6 This is Histon's third appearance in round two of the FA Cup. They reached the same stage during the 2004-05 and 2005-06 seasons, losing to Yeovil Town on their first attempt to make round three and Nuneaton Borough on their second.

7 Histon captain Mathew Mitchel-King is employed by Nike as the body double for England and Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand.

8 Histon do not employ a single full-time member of staff. The club's off-field business is run by 74 volunteers.

9 Striker Damien Reeves, pictured above, is a former Leeds United trainee, who spent three years with the club as a professional player. He spent time with Barnsley and Farsley Celtic before joining Histon in June.

10 In 1988, Manchester United plundered Histon to sign forward Giuliano Maiorana for £30,000. He made a handful of appearances for the Red Devils, but his career at Old Trafford was cut short by a knee injury.
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

auren

« Svar #8 på: November 28, 2008, 15:38:29 »
I følge hjemmesida skal Rui Marques og Alan Sheehan være klare til denne kampen. Det er godt nytt. Står at vi har en skadefri tropp, foruten Becks og Christie (hva har nå hendt?). Hvorfor nevnes ikke Huntington? Er han på vei ut?

auren

olsen leeds

• Gjest
« Svar #9 på: November 28, 2008, 21:20:05 »
jeg trur vi vinner kampen lett men da taper vi neste serie kamp ikke bra ???

kjelvi

« Svar #10 på: November 29, 2008, 11:42:39 »
Histon prepare for 'biggest game'

Histon have only played League opposition three times in their history

It is the classic FA Cup story, former European giants Leeds United at plucky non-league Histon.
Sunday's second-round clash at the Glass World Stadium pits a humbled colossus of the English game against a band of over-achievers from just to the north of Cambridge.
It is a tie which perfectly captures the so-called 'Romance of the Cup'.
The twin villages of Histon and Impington - home to Histon FC - have a combined population of around 8,500.

"It's the tie we all wanted to help raise the profile of our club, everything that this match will generate will help us long-term and that's the biggest aim"
Histon boss Steve Fallon

There are five churches, six pubs, a post office, a police station, a duck pond and until recently a fairly regular village football team.
Histon were playing in the Southern League when Leeds reached the Champions League semi-final in 2001.
With only modest resources, the club has steadily climbed the non-league pyramid and last year finished seventh in their first season at Conference National level.
A few years back, a clash against former European Cup finalists would have been unimaginable.
Speaking after the second-round draw, manager Steve Fallon told BBC Radio Cambridgeshire: "It's the tie we all wanted to help raise the profile of our club.
"Everything that this match will generate will help us long-term and that's the biggest aim."

Steve Fallon has been with Histon for the past nine seasons

Fallon has been with Histon since 1999 and - alongside assistant John Beck - is the man responsible for masterminding the club's on-field success.
A Cambridge United stalwart, he has ruffled more than a few feathers in recent seasons with a hat-trick of victories against his former club.
However an equally vital cog in the Histon machine is chairman Gareth Baldwin, who has been responsible for ensuring that the club's infrastructure has kept pace with the exploits of their playing squad.
In a village with a population of just over 8,000 securing financial backing has not always been easy, but Baldwin knows the FA Cup will prove a big boost.
"Statistically we found that in 2004 [when Histon reached the second round] we grew our fan base by 30% because of our FA Cup run," he said.
"If this FA Cup run can do the same that would be exceptional."
Histon will hope to make close on to £100,000 from their cup run once all the extra costs of staging the Leeds match are taken into account - and that is assuming they don't make the third round.
Given that the club's record signing - midfielder Josh Simpson - cost less than a 10th of that sum, this season's FA Cup will prove magical for Histon whatever the outcome on Saturday.
However, Fallon says he is unlikely to be splashing the cash come January: "The money will be spent wisely, we've got ground improvements which need to be made if and when we get into the League.
"All the FA Cup money has done is supplement what would have been a loss due to the financial climate."
Extravagant spending is not something that comes naturally at Histon.
On reaching the Conference National in 2007, the board took the prudent decision to remain part-time.
And despite going into the Leeds match sitting top of the table - the highest-ranked non-league side in the country - most of the squad have second jobs.

Histon were celebrating victory over Shrewsbury in the first round in 2004

Striker Danny Wright is a joiner, centre back Matt Langston is a postman and left-back Gareth Gwillim works on the London Underground.
Captain Mat Mitchel-King - who works as a model and has body doubled for the likes of Thierry Henry and Rio Ferdinand - admits having two careers can get tiresome.
"There are days when you're up early or working a long shift and have to go straight to training," he said.
"But we want to be there - we're young players who want to do well and the FA Cup is the sort of thing that gives us the drive and appetite to keep going."
On Sunday all the hardship will be forgotten as the players enjoy the biggest match in which many of them are ever likely to play.
Sunday is Histon's time to shine and chairman Gareth Baldwin wants to see the club make the most of their moment in the sun.
"It's sweeping the nation, we're in all the nationals, we're in all the redtops, we're in everything and all the papers and media are talking about Histon," he said.
"The win, win, win of the FA Cup and the profile it's brought, you cannot measure, it's phenomenal."

BBC

kjelvi

« Svar #12 på: November 29, 2008, 11:50:07 »
Spotlight on Histon

Histon's Damien Reeves

Chief football writer Phil Hay takes a close look at Leeds United's opponents tomorrow - Histon.

The Gaffer
John Beck. Beck is best known for his stints as manager of Histon's local rivals Cambridge United, who were a Division Two side during his most recent reign at the Abbey Stadium.
He previously managed the club between 1990 and 1992, when Cambridge won promotion from Division Four, the third division title and reached the quarter-finals of the FA Cup, and he went on to complete spells in charge of Preston North End and Lincoln City.
His role as coach at Histon is half of a partnership with first-team manager Steve Fallon, who has been part of the furniture at Bridge Road for 17 years, and the club have raced up the English pyramid since the turn of the century.

The Danger
Jack Midson. The 25-year-old has never played a higher level than non-league, and tomorrow's FA Cup tie is one of the biggest matches of his career.
His name may not ring many bells in West Yorkshire but he has a solid reputation in the Blue Square Premier, where he is joint fourth in the goalscorers' chart with eight strikes to his name.
His record for Histon, who signed him from Bishop's Stortford in January 2008, shows one goal scored from every three appearances and he found the net in their 5-2 win over Oxford United last weekend.

The Form
Few complaints have been heard from Histon's managerial team over the way in which their squad have attacked this season.
They stumbled through the early weeks of the term, failing to win any of their opening three matches, but they have lost only three times in the league and moved to the top of the Blue Square Premier after beating Oxford last Saturday, their fourth successive victory.
In all, Histon have won six of their last seven fixtures. Swindon Town were their victims in the first round, suffering a 1-0 loss at the Glass World Stadium.

The Odds
Leeds were always certain to be odds against, but bigger prices than William Hill's 8-15 have been seen about United away from home this season.
Histon are a 9-2 shot and the draw is 5-2.

The Whistler
Neil Swarbrick. A live television date has been handed to Preston's Swarbrick, who last took charge of a Leeds game when they beat Southend United 4-1 at the start of last season.
He took charge of 39 matches last term, showing 77 yellow cards and eight reds.
United's supporters will remember him for banishing Dennis Wise to the stands towards the end of Leeds' 3-2 defeat to West Bromwich Albion in January 2007.

YEP

kjelvi

« Svar #14 på: November 29, 2008, 12:53:42 »

Histon v Leeds United - Match Preview 

A one off match which is being billed as Histon’s biggest ever game. This weekend they take on the might of English footballing giants Leeds United; just 7 years after the Yorkshire side reached the Champions League Semi Final. Histon were competing in the Southern League when Leeds reached the semi-final, and this game just brings to reality how far the part-timers from South Cambridgeshire have come. Drawing its team from foundations built by just local men, the Stutes rocketed to top in the Blue Sq Premier for the first time in their history last weekend. It was a momentous achievement, and albeit only momentarily as this week Burton look to move ahead, it highlighted real intention from the village side, with Fallon planning a path into the Football League after last season’s close exploits.
The cup romance is something Histon will look to play upon this weekend, with a giant kill just four years ago against Shrewsbury. Histon sealed a place in the second round for the first time in their history against Shrewsbury four years ago, when ex-stutes Ian Cambridge and Charles Libam grabbed goals to send the League Two side crashing out of the F.A Cup. Histon did eventually meet their demise to Yeovil in the next round, but it was a memorable cup run.
Histon might have to do without duo Josh Simpson and Jamie Barker for the clash though. Both men are struggling with injuries and along with Antonio Murray will face late fitness tests.
This year they will be hoping to do the same, with Leeds currently sitting 7th in League One, just one point outside the promotion spots. News also that top scorer, Jermaine Beckford, will be out for a month with a hamstring injury is a setback for the U's after he secured their place in this tie with a hat-trick against Northampton. Leeds will have defenders Rui Marques and Alan Sheehan back for the game though in a otherwise fully fit squad.
Although the Yorkshire men’s fall from grace has been widely documented, Leeds have shown the never say die attitude that made them famous a couple of years ago. Last season they missed out on promotion after losing in the play-off final at Wembley to Doncaster in May. This was an amazing achievement from the Yorkshire side though. In spite of a well publicised 15 point deduction, they not only overcame relegation but shot up the league and secured a place in the play-off's with one game to spare. Something Gary McAllister will be hoping to do again this season.

www.histonfc.co.uk

kjelvi

« Siste redigering: November 30, 2008, 02:03:08 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #16 på: November 30, 2008, 02:52:05 »
The village people
7 years ago, Leeds were in the Champions League.
Today they face the amazing part-timers of Histon

The closest Danny Naisbitt normally gets to footballing celebrity is when he helps professional players find the perfect pad in which to count their wages. But today the Histon goalkeeper and his teammates will take centre stage in an FA Cup tie against fallen giants Leeds as the little Cambridgeshire club write another chapter in their incredible recent history.
After five promotions in just over a decade took Histon from the Eastern Counties League to the Blue Square Premier, a fabulous start to the season saw them go into this historic weekend top of the table and dreaming of bringing League football to a community of just 8,500 people.

Quaint: Histon's ground is a far cry from Elland Road

Yet each player and member of staff at the club is part-time, and in his day job Naisbitt and his partner, Louisa Allen, run Players Relocation, a niche business which finds homes for those who play the game for a living when a transfer takes them to a new area.
Naisbitt, 30, who cleaned Fabrizio Ravanelli's boots as a trainee at Middlesbrough before embarking on a career in lower league and nonleague football, said: 'We've done work for people such as Dean Ashton, Nobby Solano and Ben Foster. I'd love to be in any one of their positions: playing international football and Premier League week in, week out. But it hasn't happened for me and I'm happy where I'm at.

Glove work: Histon's Danny Naisbitt during training

'When the boys pull up in their Range Rovers and are looking at £1million-plus houses, you think: "Yeah, I'd love that," but I have my own goals and I'll get there through the business. It will be nice to be on the telly and show what we can do. Win, lose or draw, it will be a great occasion for the club and the village.'
From the schoolchildren flocking to visit the FA's mobile exhibition - complete with the trophy itself - to the special 'Gingerbread Dans' produced by local baker and former club goalkeeper Dick Barker in honour of Danny Wright, who scored the winner against Swindon in the first round, to see the effect of today's match on the community of Histon and Impington is to fall in love with the FA Cup all over again.
Manager Steve Fallon runs his football coaching business from his home in the village, where wife Belinda is a teaching assistant. If he succeeds in taking Histon into the Football League, having already won four of the club's five promotions, it would be a unique achievement.
'We've done it from a village status and it should be an inspiration to any club at the level we were at or above,' said Fallon. 'It shows that there is an opportunity, no matter how big your fan base you have at the time or how big a village you live in, to go through and get yourself up to the top of the non-League.
'Our aim now is not to be a non- League club, but there's a long way to go. The FA Cup is a nice distraction from that. We're in the second round and playing one of the top 10 teams in stature in the country.

Top of their game: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final , Deportivo v Leeds United, 2001

'But we're not playing Leeds United, we're playing a team who are in League One, the same as Swindon. If you look at it from that point of view, there's no reason why, if everything goes our way, we couldn't cause an upset.'
Fallon's right-hand man, John Beck, knows all about springing FA Cup surprises after twice taking lowly Cambridge United to the sixth round.
Gary McAllister's visiting team can today expect the same sort of direct football, if not the cold showers and other acts of gamesmanship, which served Beck so well a few miles down the road. The last time a Leeds game was shown live on ITV, it was the second leg of the 2001 Champions League semi-final, when David O'Leary's young side succumbed 3-0 to Valencia before 55,000 fans in the Mestalla.
Histon's 4,500- capacity Glass World Stadium, where it costs an extra £1 to sit rather than stand, is not the sort of venue McAllister's side want to be playing in, but opposing captain Jamie Barker can remember when the ground was much less welcoming.

Full backing: Histon fans queue to get in the ground

Barker, 29, a telecoms engineer, is in his testimonial season after joining the club at the age of 16 and watching it being transformed on and off the pitch under chairman Gareth Baldwin and Fallon.
'When I arrived here, there wasn't much grass on the pitch and there were no hoardings, so when the ball went out, you had to go and get it,' said Barker. 'Most home games, it seemed as if one man and his dog were watching. There were showers but you might as well have bathed in rainwater, because they were freezing.
'The first year, as a youth player, I didn't get paid. The next year I was on £10 a game and £5 a goal. To a 17-year-old, it's not bad, it's enough to get you a few beers. My only ambition was to get a game.
'Now our aim at the club is to get into the Football League. To be playing Leeds, who were a Premier League team so recently, at the Glass World Stadium, is unbelievable. 'You can never dream of an occasion like this.'

Daily Mail

Robert H.

« Svar #17 på: November 30, 2008, 10:13:31 »
Stygt redd for at denne kampen blir jevnere enn en del av tipsene på Season Long, men vi bør ha nok klasse til å vinne dette selv i Beckfords fravær.

Wannabe

« Svar #18 på: November 30, 2008, 12:03:51 »
Ja. Hvilke puber i Oslo sender denne?
Og om det ikke sendes der, fungerer kanskje den gratis linken som vi brukte mot Northampton forrige runde da ITV viste kampen? Hva var denne igjen? det var vel ikke denne myp2p linken?
Som de fleste vel har skjønt, så ser det nok dårlig ut for TV-kamp i Osloområdet.

Det virker som det bare er selve ITV som sender, og der har de bedre mottaksforhold i Bergen.

God kamp!

MOT

SirOlsen

« Svar #19 på: November 30, 2008, 12:13:01 »
Streames den da kanskje noe sted?
-SirOlsen-

kjelvi

« Svar #20 på: November 30, 2008, 12:31:44 »
Old boy Damien's gunning for Whites

Damien Reeves knows the danger of dreams, but the striker cannot avoid telling himself that the time will be right for an upset when his former club Leeds United descend on Histon this afternoon.
United will run the gauntlet for which the FA Cup is famous when they stake their reputation against the leaders of the Blue Square Premier today, and Reeves does not expect to encounter a Leeds team brimming with confidence.
The Histon forward has kept a close watch on United's results since the clubs were paired together in the draw for the second round of the FA Cup and has seen more promise in the form of his own club than that of his former employers.
Histon climbed to the top of the Blue Square Premier by beating Oxford United last weekend – their ninth win in 11 games – and the club have a second chance to display their credentials for promotion to the Football League today after eliminating Swindon Town in the first round of the cup.
The Cambridgeshire club secured home advantage in the second-round draw and will host a Leeds side which lost 2-1 at Northampton Town on Tuesday night to drop outside League One's play-off positions for the first time in three months.
Reeves, who was both a trainee and a professional player with United before moving on from Elland Road in 2004, admitted his side will be at risk of a heavy defeat if Leeds perform to their full potential at the Glass World Stadium.
But the 22 year-old says his team-mates will leave their dressing room with a mood of quiet optimism before today's 12.15pm kick-off.
Reeves said: "There isn't an easy time to play a game like this, but this weekend is probably as good a time as any for Histon.
"Our form's been very satisfying and it's a big boost to be sitting at the top of the table. We deserve to be there and the question for us is whether we can bring our league form into the FA Cup.
"We did it against Swindon and I thought our 1-0 win flattered them. We were more dominant than that. I would think the game against Leeds will be much more difficult but, from what I can gather, they don't seem to be in top form.
"They had a very good win over Northampton in the first round of the cup but they lost down there (on Tuesday) and they're a team who can be beaten.
"We're right to be confident but not complacent – Leeds can score a lot of goals when they're on top of their game and they're the type of team who could give you a beating if you get them on the wrong day."
Leeds have shown their proficiency in front of goal by scoring 10 times in the last three matches, but they lost top scorer Jermaine Beckford to a hamstring strain in midweek and are unlikely to have him available until after Christmas.
Gary McAllister is not devoid of options to replace him and it seems likely that either Robert Snodgrass or Enoch Showunmi will step in for Beckford today with Malcolm Christie doubtful with a rib injury, and Reeves is aware of how thorough United's preparation will be.
"I don't expect them to underestimate us," said Reeves. "I was at Leeds for a good few years and they always train and prepare in the right way. They'll have done their homework.
"Their season seems to have tailed off a little bit and if they don't come prepared then we'll give them a fright, but there isn't much chance of that – not with the players and the staff they have.
"These games are really unpredictable and they'll be looking for an early goal to get control of the situation.
"Our aim has to be to get on top of them and put doubts in their minds.
"It's important not to get above ourselves because although we're top of the league we're not even halfway through the season and there's time for things to change.
"It's the same with the FA Cup – it's an achievement to be in the second round, but we're only going to remember the game against Leeds positively if we do ourselves justice.
"When you realise your ambitions you can celebrate them, but not before."
Reeves left Farsley Celtic to join Histon in the summer and the transfer has so far been everything that Histon chairman Gareth Baldwin promised it would be.
The club is based in the small village of Impington, with a population of little over 4,000, and Histon's stadium is capable of holding the same figure.
But their ground has been improved to Football League standard ahead of the visit of Leeds and their league position after 19 matches has given them a serious chance of reaching League Two at the end of this season.
Reeves trains four times a week with Histon and travels from his home in Doncaster to work with the club and the striker said: "It's been the right decision for me.
"I didn't know a huge amount about Histon as a club before I joined, but the chairman sold them to me and I've already seen that his promises and his plans were realistic.
"The players here would all love to have the chance to play in the Football League next season and that's the main goal, but a win over Leeds United would be fantastic.
"It would be the biggest result this club have ever had."

YEP

Promotion 2010

« Svar #21 på: November 30, 2008, 12:33:07 »
Streames den da kanskje noe sted?

Glimrende forhold på Livesport.  ;)

Flot program med bl.a. direktesending fra Histons garderobe!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

laddi

« Svar #22 på: November 30, 2008, 12:34:36 »
Here we go with Leeds United
We're gonna give the boys a hand
Stand up and sing for Leeds United
They are the greatest in the land
Every day, we're all gonna say
We love you Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!
Everywhere, we're gonna be there
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na na na na na na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We've been through it all together
And we've had our ups and downs (ups and downs!)
We're gonna stay with you forever
At least until the world stops turning 'round
Every day, we're all gonna say
Everywhere, we're gonna be there
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na na na na na na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud

Tar MOT nå siden eg stiller på fotballpuben!!!

C'mon Mighty Leed§
Bergen Whites

Promotion 2010

« Svar #23 på: November 30, 2008, 12:35:56 »
LUcas

Frazer, Marquez, Lubo, Sheehan

Hughes, Delph, Douglas, Robbo

Snoddy, Becchio

Subs: ?
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Ferre

« Svar #24 på: November 30, 2008, 12:40:28 »
Sikker på at det ikke er 4-3-3 vi spiller?

Hallgeir *

« Svar #25 på: November 30, 2008, 12:40:59 »
  Dette er en mulig "bananskall-kamp". Andre har nevnt det tidligere her. Dersom vi ser på noen av resultatene i går der lag nedenfor div.2 var involvert, finner vi for eksempel:

Barrow-Brentford 2-1    (Conference v. div.2)
  Eastwood-Wycombe 2-0 (Eastwood spiller under conference, vinner her v. leder av div.2)
  Forest Green-Rochdale 2-0 (Conference v. div.2)
  Leicester-Dagenham 3-2   (div.1 v. Conference)
  Bournemouth- Blyth Sp. 0-0 (div. 2 v. et lag under Conference)

Gary Mac hevder at han tar Histon-kampen seriøst. Får håpe at de som løper utpå for Leeds også gjør det.
« Siste redigering: November 30, 2008, 12:43:31 av hallghel »
Super Leeds since 1968

harvey

« Svar #26 på: November 30, 2008, 12:44:05 »
 ;D ;DDa er det kamp igjen på Bokken Pub, Ã…lgård.  Spennende med 3. runde etter denne kampen

MOT

SirOlsen

« Svar #27 på: November 30, 2008, 12:44:15 »
Hmm, jeg prøver sopcast, men det hakker jo så forbaska mye!
-SirOlsen-

SirOlsen

« Svar #28 på: November 30, 2008, 12:48:39 »
Sånn... PPMate ser ut til å fungere bra
Da er jeg klar!
-SirOlsen-

Ferre

« Svar #29 på: November 30, 2008, 12:52:49 »
Benken:

Showumni