Skrevet av Emne: RYKTE: Jon Otsemobor (Crewe Alex.)  (Lest 1794 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

RYKTE: Jon Otsemobor (Crewe Alex.)
« på: Mars 30, 2007, 05:18:07 »
Leeds Set For Otsemobor Swoop?

It has emerged today courtesy that Leeds United are targeting Crewe Alexandra full-back Jon Otsemobor. After Norwich City boss Peter Grant announced that he was interested in signing the defender, agent Eric Walters has come out to say that both Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds have enquired about the players availability.

Otsemobor is out of contract in the Summer and has already rejected an extension offered to him by Dario Gradi, who is now resigned to losing the man he picked up from Liverpool. Walters did however add that nothing will be sorted until the end of the season, and Otsemobor, known by Crewe fans for having a bit of an attitude will be looking around for a club rather than just taking the first offer.

"It's true Norwich are interested, but there has also been interest from Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds United.
'We will be leaving the final decision until May, when we will speak to other clubs.'

Former Liverpool youngster, has played for England U21`s, however is slowly picking up a reputation for having a bit of an attitude by Crewe and Rotherham fans. Should we sign him or is this one to avoid.
If you want your say, then the instructions are below!

Kilde: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=58971

http://www.thefa.com/England/U19s/NewsAndFeatures/Postings/2003/07/56059.ht
http://www.football.co.uk/crewe/players/jon_otsemobor_100057.shtml
« Siste redigering: Mars 30, 2007, 05:20:34 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

Re: RYKTE: Jon Otsemobor (Crewe Alex.)
« Svar #1 på: Mars 30, 2007, 05:21:00 »
Otsemobor's in demand

Crewe Alexandra defender Jon Otsemobor is being chased by three Championship sides and looks certain to leave Gresty Road in the summer.

The former Liverpool trainee is out of contract at the end of the campaign and has held talks with Norwich City recently.

Otsemobor's agent, Eric Walters, told the Stoke Sentinel: "Nothing's been finalised yet.

"It's true Norwich are interested, but there's also been interest from Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds United.

"We'll be leaving the final decision until May when we'll speak to other clubs."

Kilde: http://www.football.co.uk/crewe_alexandra/otsemobors_in_demand_243944.shtml

« Siste redigering: Mars 30, 2007, 05:21:29 av kjelvi »

stian

« Svar #2 på: Mars 30, 2007, 15:17:09 »
minner litt om agentprat for å drive opp interessen før kontrakten går ut...

She was half woman, half fish. Terrible in the kitchen, but a bloody good swimmer.

kjelvi

« Svar #3 på: Mars 30, 2007, 15:23:00 »
Norwich have opened talks with Crewe right-back Jon Otsemobor. (Daily Mail)

RoarG

« Svar #4 på: Mars 30, 2007, 19:09:22 »
Han gidder vel ikke å spille for en klubb som spiller i L1 til neste år.

Change is the constant that cannot be changed.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #5 på: Mars 30, 2007, 20:15:49 »
Hva er "bit of an attitude"? Enda en kranglefant eller...?
Yeboahs vitne

auren

« Svar #6 på: Mars 30, 2007, 20:55:13 »
En spiller med dårlige holdninger trenger vi ikke. Heller ikke enda en ny høyreback!

auren

Leeds
Till
I
Die!
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

kjelvi

« Svar #7 på: Mars 30, 2007, 22:58:04 »
quote:
Originally posted by auren

En spiller med dårlige holdninger trenger vi ikke.

Enig!
Antydningene i artiklene gir ikke noe spesielt sympatisk inntrykk.
quote:

Heller ikke enda en ny høyreback!

Njaaa!
Skal et nytt lag bygges ser jeg for meg at denne backplassen er en av de hvor vi må ha inn et nytt soleklart førstevalg.

Er unge Ostemobor Otsemobor så talentfull som det antydes og med så god innsats i Crewe-trøya som det kan virke som (siden en rekke klubber jager han, samt at Crewe mener det er håpløst å holde på han), er han selvsagt kjempespennende.

Men på den andre siden ble han droppet av Liverpool...
Pool-freakene her på jobben har ikke hørt om unggutten.
« Siste redigering: Mars 30, 2007, 23:01:00 av kjelvi »

flynn

« Svar #8 på: Mars 31, 2007, 00:38:57 »
Kan ikke være mye til friker da Kjelvi, selv jeg har hørt om ham i Liverpool-sammenheng. Derimot var jeg totalt uvitende om at han spilte for Crewe nå.
Mener å huske at han var hauset opp en del ifm overgangen til L'pool, men han fikk vel knappast prøvd seg kan det virke som.

flynn

berlin

« Svar #9 på: Mars 31, 2007, 01:06:26 »
lite interessant dette ryktet, intet vil skje før det er vklat hvilken div vi spiller i neste sesong.

kjelvi

« Svar #10 på: April 02, 2007, 15:37:32 »
Another right-back - Jon Otsemobor - will move from Crewe to Norwich. (Football365.com)

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY hope to beat Norwich to the summer signing of Crewe defender Jon Otsemobor, 24. (The Sun)

Crewe have given Norwich permission to speak to defender John Otsemobor. (Daily Mirror)
« Siste redigering: April 02, 2007, 16:07:11 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #11 på: April 19, 2007, 07:03:44 »
Keeping options open
Jon Otsemobor has said he is keeping his options open as he prepares to leave Crewe.

The defender's contract expires in the summer and he does not plan to put pen-to-paper on a new deal at Gresty Road.
He is widely expected to join Norwich and admits Canaries boss Peter Grant is keen on signing him.
However, the likes of Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds are also believed to be interested and Otsemobor insists a decision will not be made until the end of the season.
"My agent has spoken to Peter Grant and they are very interested in taking me," Otsemobor told The Sentinel.
"But there are other clubs interested in me and I have not made a decision on whether to go to Norwich.
"I am keeping my options open."
Otsemobor has been sidelined for the last two months after tearing a hamstring against Doncaster, but he is close to fitness again.
He hopes to feature before the end of the season, but believes he may have played his last match for the club.
"I have read Dario said he wouldn't play me again, but it would be nice to be involved in one or two of the last games," he said.
"I wouldn't like the season to fizzle out and not be involved as it would be a sad way of leaving."

SkySports

Karl Hot Shot

« Svar #12 på: April 19, 2007, 17:30:43 »
Skal vi absolutt kjøpe en spiller fra Crewe Alexandra, bør det bli Luke Varney.

kjelvi

« Svar #13 på: April 20, 2007, 02:56:02 »
Norwich impress Ostemobor

Jon Otsemobor's agent says the Crewe defender will not make a decision on his future until the end of the month.

Norwich, Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds are all keen to sign the 24-year-old, who is available on a free transfer in the summer.
Otsemobor's agent, Eric Walters says his client is weighing up his options but admits the Canaries are in "pole position" to clinch his signature.
Crewe gave the defender permission to talk to Peter Grant's side and he also visited the club's training ground at Colney.
"Jon has had a conversation with the club and we have spoken about him joining Norwich," Walters told the East Anglia Daily Press.
"I would have to say that Norwich are in pole position at the moment. Jon has looked at the set-up there and he was very impressed with the manager and staff.
"There are other clubs interested including Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday, but Jon is not going to be making any decision until the end of May."

SkySports
« Siste redigering: April 20, 2007, 02:56:39 av kjelvi »

Papi

« Svar #14 på: April 20, 2007, 17:18:16 »
quote:
Originally posted by flynn

Kan ikke være mye til friker da Kjelvi, selv jeg har hørt om ham i Liverpool-sammenheng. Derimot var jeg totalt uvitende om at han spilte for Crewe nå.
Mener å huske at han var hauset opp en del ifm overgangen til L'pool, men han fikk vel knappast prøvd seg kan det virke som.

flynn

Er det eg som er heilt på tryne, eller var det snakk om ein skyteepisode, kor han ble skutt i revva? ;)

I`d rather walk alone
As I Walk Through The Shadow Of The Valley Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil