Skrevet av Emne: Kan vi bytte!!!  (Lest 3887 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Cherry

Kan vi bytte!!!
« på: Mars 26, 2007, 14:57:11 »
David Healy på det Nord-irske landslaget - mot David Healy som vi har i Leeds!!!   Må da kunne gå det???

Kato

Re: Kan vi bytte!!!
« Svar #1 på: Mars 26, 2007, 15:36:39 »
Kanskje de som styrer skutene kan bytte?

Per-Stian

« Svar #2 på: Mars 26, 2007, 16:24:01 »
Northern Ireland manager Lawrie Sanchez has hailed David Healy as a "world class" striker after his stunning hat-trick against Liechtenstein.

The 27-year-old Leeds hitman grabbed a hat-trick inside 30 second-half minutes to give Northern Ireland a 4-1 win and take his international scoring tally to 27 goals in 55 games.

"It is a phenomenal strike rate. He is a world class striker," said Sanchez.

"The team understand that he is a scoring machine. It was a fantastic hat-trick.

"We do set up chances for him and we know if we do that, more often than not he will take them.

"The great thing about David is that he is a very down-to-earth person. He does not see himself as a superstar and the players are pleased we have someone of his calibre."

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,982_2017675,00.html

Healy i "verdsklasse"? Nja, kanskje. Men ikkje etter ekte hattrick mot Liechtenstein. Målet mot England og hattricket mot Spania er ikkje anna enn uforståeleg og fantastisk, men kvifor han ikkje produserer varene for sin eigen arbeidsgivar skjønar eg ikkje. Håpar han tek med seg denne sjølvtiliten til Preston-kampen og innspurten forøvrig. Snart må godaste Healy vise kva han verkeleg er god for i Leeds-trøya også!

Per-Stian

« Svar #3 på: Mars 26, 2007, 16:25:19 »
Sheffield United's Keith Gillespie says Leeds are not using the strengths of his Northern Ireland colleague David Healy.  

"David is an outstanding finisher, but I don't think Leeds have been making the most of him," the winger said.

"Often he is either not in the starting line-up or not up front, so it is no wonder the goals have not been flowing. He is a natural goalscorer, so why has he sometimes been used on the wing? It is not hard to see why he scores so many for us because the manager sticks him up front and makes sure he gets the right service.

"We get the ball in to him at every opportunity and he does the rest. That is the difference. Give him the ammunition and he will fire the goals for you. I am certain he would thrive in the Premiership, provided you played to his strengths. We would be lost without him, that's for sure.

"It was touch and go for a while against Liechtenstein until he started banging in the goals. The first took the pressure off and the other two were typical of him. Give him a sniff of a chance and he will stick it away."  

http://www.leedsutd-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=331141

4ever arcticwhite

« Svar #4 på: Mars 26, 2007, 18:38:15 »
Vi får for guds skyld håpe at Dennis og Gustavo bruker litt tid i videorommet til å se selv, og til å vise spillerne, hvordan David Healy skal brukes. Legg han på bakerste mann og spill opp i bakrommet - det må da for guds skyld være mulig å prøve?

- The future's so white, I've got to wear shades [8D]
The future's so White I've got to wear shades 8)

Per-Stian

« Svar #5 på: Mars 26, 2007, 18:49:48 »
quote:
Originally posted by 4ever

Vi får for guds skyld håpe at Dennis og Gustavo bruker litt tid i videorommet til å se selv, og til å vise spillerne, hvordan David Healy skal brukes. Legg han på bakerste mann og spill opp i bakrommet - det må da for guds skyld være mulig å prøve?

Ikkje noko bør vere uprøvd i serieinnspurten! Kishishev (og eventuelt andre kapable) bør merke seg Healys talent på landslaget, og terpe på stikkarar i bakrommet. Ein skadefri Flo er også god på å vake på offsidegrensa.

Per-Stian

« Svar #6 på: Mars 26, 2007, 19:28:00 »
Dennis Wise is coming to Windsor Park on Wednesday night to see Northern Ireland take on Sweden. The Leeds United boss is hoping to find out how to get the best out of David Healy.

If he is successful, the Yorkshire club will not only avoid relegation to League One, they'll be promoted to the Premiership next season and qualify for Europe in the campaign after that.

The thing is it's not rocket science in relation to the man the Northern Ireland fans call King David.

DO play him from the start week in week out.

DON'T keep him on the bench until the team are losing and hope he can find a late equaliser.

DO play him as a centre forward.

DON'T play him out wide. He is a fine crosser of the ball but he does his best work inside the box, not on the wing.

DO play a target man alongside him.

DON'T play him with a forward of similar stature.

DO provide service from the flanks.

DON'T just lump it forward in the hope that he will chase the ball down and do something with it.

There you go Dennis.

With the match ball tucked under his arm, Healy was asked a question he has heard many times - why does he perform so well at international level yet sometimes struggles at club level?

He replied: "For Northern Ireland I always play with a big man alongside me and of course when you have someone like Keith Gillespie whipping in great deliveries all the time that helps. He has created a lot of my goals."

Maybe Wise should buy Gillespie then.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/international/article2393861.ece

flynn

« Svar #7 på: Mars 26, 2007, 19:51:12 »
quote:
Originally posted by Per-Stian

Dennis Wise is coming to Windsor Park on Wednesday night to see Northern Ireland take on Sweden. The Leeds United boss is hoping to find out how to get the best out of David Healy.

If he is successful, the Yorkshire club will not only avoid relegation to League One, they'll be promoted to the Premiership next season and qualify for Europe in the campaign after that.

The thing is it's not rocket science in relation to the man the Northern Ireland fans call King David.

DON'T keep him on the bench until the team are losing and hope he can find a late equaliser.

DON'T play him out wide. He is a fine crosser of the ball but he does his best work inside the box, not on the wing.

DON'T just lump it forward in the hope that he will chase the ball down and do something with it.

There you go Dennis.

With the match ball tucked under his arm, Healy was asked a question he has heard many times - why does he perform so well at international level yet sometimes struggles at club level?

He replied: "For Northern Ireland I always play with a big man alongside me and of course when you have someone like Keith Gillespie whipping in great deliveries all the time that helps. He has created a lot of my goals."

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/international/article2393861.ece

Trenger ikke kjøpe Gillespie for å få til dette, Cresswell er god som gull i tospann med Healy, og Lewis vil kunne slår de riktige innleggene nå som ventreback-jobben overtas av Gray. Vi savner som vanlig en tilsvarende på høyrevingen, men med Blake i denne rollen får vi i alle fall en som vet å prøve på de lure stikkballene som etterlyses.

flynn

rastafari

« Svar #8 på: Mars 26, 2007, 20:32:35 »
Nå er vel ikke Lichtenstein av CCC-kvalitet??[:o)]
Drakta er hvit - eller gul. Hvem husker ikke skinnlappen?

MrK

« Svar #9 på: Mars 26, 2007, 20:37:37 »
quote:
Originally posted by rastafari

De er sikkert vel så gode som f.eks. Colchester m.fl.

Oser ikke akkurat kvalitet av CCC

"ingen kler ORANGE"
Hørt på Living Room; "where's the cardmachine"?

Volda69

« Svar #10 på: Mars 26, 2007, 21:40:28 »

There you go Dennis.

Endelig nokon som ser at han ikkje får utnytta sitt potensiale som ving. Håper Wise ser det same. Eg er for øvrig ikkje einig i at Healy ikkje har starta nok kampar frå start. Eg har irritert meg over alle kampane han har fått starta kampen

MOT
MOT

Yeboah

« Svar #11 på: Mars 26, 2007, 23:32:45 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ouPXEEBl7Y

Høydepunkter fra Nord Irland kampen.. Om det har blitt lagt ut før, beklager jeg :)

berlin

« Svar #12 på: Mars 26, 2007, 23:49:56 »
fin-fin tunnel på keeperen på mål nr 3, det er sånt man gjør når man har god kontroll på kampen. Men keeperen bad om det ogaå.

Cherry

« Svar #13 på: Mars 27, 2007, 14:29:49 »
Vi får se mot Sverige i kveld da vettdu`........manndomsprøve det!

rastafari

« Svar #14 på: Mars 28, 2007, 21:04:20 »
quote:
Originally posted by MrK

quote:

De er sikkert vel så gode som f.eks. Colchester m.fl.

Oser ikke akkurat kvalitet av CCC

"ingen kler ORANGE"

Ja det kryr av spillere fra Lichtenstein i de ulike ligaene i Europa [:o)]Men vi får se ikveld, som der Wise

Per-Stian

« Svar #15 på: Mars 29, 2007, 03:18:37 »
Healy med frå start. Feeney og Brunt som makkarar på topp. Sverige leiar 1-0 etter halvtimen (Elmander).

Per-Stian

« Svar #16 på: Mars 29, 2007, 03:21:46 »
Nord-Irland 1-1 Sverige. HEALY!!! 30 min
« Siste redigering: Mars 29, 2007, 03:22:05 av Per-Stian »

berlin

« Svar #17 på: Mars 29, 2007, 03:21:52 »
og HEALY har utligna!!!!!

berlin

« Svar #18 på: Mars 29, 2007, 03:23:08 »
quote:

Nord-Irland 1-1 Sverige. HEALY!!! 30 min

slo meg med 6 sekunder, huff så treg jeg er i dag. [8D]

lowfields

« Svar #19 på: Mars 29, 2007, 03:51:58 »
Fra Teamtalk:
Healy really is a special player for Northern Ireland and the fans are chanting his name like a hero! For some reason his club team Leeds don't seem to use him in the right way and now the crowd are singing "Are you watching Dennis Wise!"

"Welcome to, arguably, the noisiest ground in England"

Per-Stian

« Svar #20 på: Mars 29, 2007, 04:06:48 »
HEALY IGJEN!!!

lowfields

« Svar #21 på: Mars 29, 2007, 04:09:01 »
Er dette en pervers spøk, eller??!!

rastafari

« Svar #22 på: Mars 29, 2007, 04:14:25 »
Jeg gir meg ende over - Imponert!!!!  La mannen spille i grønt neste gang.

Per-Stian

« Svar #23 på: Mars 29, 2007, 04:14:41 »
quote:
Originally posted by lowfields

Er dette en pervers spøk, eller??!!

At Healy har skåra to mål mot Sverige? Det er fanden meg ikkje til å forstå! Healy skårar jo i hytt og vær for landslaget, mot gode og dårlege lag.
« Siste redigering: Mars 29, 2007, 04:15:36 av Per-Stian »

4ever arcticwhite

« Svar #24 på: Mars 29, 2007, 04:17:24 »
Kong David av Irland.
Kong David av Elland Road?

Vi får se på fredda'n!

flynn

« Svar #25 på: Mars 29, 2007, 04:17:41 »
Dette grenser til det latterlige. Her sitter Leeds med det som nå etterhvert er den heteste landslagspissen i Europeisk fotball. Og hva skjer, jo han kommer ikke inn på laget, tøfler oftest rundt som en smågretten juniorspiller når han får sjansen, og de eneste som vil kjøpe ham tilbyr latterlige £750.000.

Forstå det den som kan

flynn

Per-Stian

« Svar #26 på: Mars 29, 2007, 04:24:43 »
quote:

Kong David av Irland.

Vi får se på fredda'n!

No har det vore roleg mellom Irland og Nord-Irland dei siste åra, men trur ikkje godaste Healy har fått kongestatus i Irland[8D]

Per-Stian

« Svar #27 på: Mars 29, 2007, 04:26:42 »
Såg nettopp måla frå Windsor Park. Det første målet til Healy var litt av ei perle. Ein lobb over Isaksson frå 12-15 meter!

4ever arcticwhite

« Svar #28 på: Mars 29, 2007, 04:43:38 »
quote:

Men de fleste mener vel at Sverige ville klart seg brukbart i CCC [:)]

Vel, Wise var der, håper at han lærte litt om hvordan vi kan bruke Healy

4ever arcticwhite

« Svar #29 på: Mars 29, 2007, 04:47:37 »
quote:

quote:

Kong David av Irland.

Vi får se på fredda'n!

No har det vore roleg mellom Irland og Nord-Irland dei siste åra, men trur ikkje godaste Healy har fått kongestatus i Irland[8D]

Joda, nå er han konge av hele øya. Konge av nord-irland har han jo vært lenge.