Skrevet av Emne: Ny draktleverandør....?  (Lest 1286 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Cherry

Ny draktleverandør....?
« på: Februar 23, 2015, 13:41:56 »
Sterke rykter på Rumours :

NEW KIT MANUFACTURER UPDATE

I'm back with the information regarding the new kit deal I stated that we were getting this year as a I know of a source close to the deal. I stated in December and in January that a new deal was on the way and now I can CONFRIM some elements of the deal. I do not have the manufacturer name but I am told that the sponsor and logo on it are very surprising, presumably in a good way. My source has physically seen the new kit and he has given his description

Home kit - White with blue trim around the sleeves and blue piping on the collar with a v shape. Badge in on the chest this time and just below the shoulder line so quite high. Shorts are also white

Away kit -Same as the home one but yellow! so really good news

KAPPA ...skal visstnok være fabrikkanten`....og det er vel...joa`  Italiano!  ;D

Leedsfan

Sv: Ny draktleverandør....?
« Svar #1 på: Februar 23, 2015, 13:45:33 »
Under Armour please!!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Sydhagen

Sv: Ny draktleverandør....?
« Svar #2 på: Februar 23, 2015, 14:22:53 »
Spennende!

"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."