Skrevet av Emne: EX-Manager: Simon Grayson  (Lest 441724 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 3 gjester leser dette emnet.

lojosang

Sv: Re: Sv: EX-MANAGER: SIMON GRAYSON
« Svar #1890 på: April 08, 2012, 20:45:46 »
Eg tok ein tur innom wikipedia sida til SG:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Grayson

Viss ein sjekkar merittene som Leeds manager (under Managerial career - Leeds United), så er det noko dei fleste managerar ville vere stolt av. Eg skal ikkje heilt avskrive tanken om at det var på tide med nytt blod i managerstolen, men eg syns den hetsen SG var utsett for denne sesongen - og behandlinga han fekk av klubben har vore skammeleg.

Eg la også spesielt merke til sitatet:  "We have 18 games to go this season and are still within touching distance of the Play-Offs, but felt with the transfer window now closed we needed to make the change at this time in the belief that a new managerial team will be able to get more out of the existing squad of players and make the difference". Dette er jo mildt sagt interessant i lys av det NW har utretta og hans utalelsar om manglar i spelargruppa. Viss klubben (Bates?) hadde hatt ryggrad til å stå bak denne begrunnelsen burde NW fått fyken etter sesongen.

PS! Dette er ikkje meint som eit anti-NW innlegg. SG sin tid er historie og eg ønskjer NW all lukke i jobben, og eg håpar han bruker neste sesong til å bevise at han kan skape eit vinnarlag av Leeds. Det burde imidlertid vere ganske klart at managerbyttet kom på verst muleg tid dersom målet var opprykk i år.

du kan jo gå inn på warnock og se hvor mange klubber han har nesten 50% win history med  :-

Ikke Leeds. Var det svaret du var på jakt etter?

-LeifO

Moderatortroll.
- Leif Olav

Leedsfan

Sv: EX-MANAGER: SIMON GRAYSON
« Svar #1891 på: April 09, 2012, 18:17:07 »
Bournemouth - Grayson 2-0

Et lite "plaster" på såret for noen i dag...
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Kato

« Svar #1892 på: April 09, 2012, 18:21:37 »
Bournemouth - Grayson 2-0

Et lite "plaster" på såret for noen i dag...

Kan ikke være rare gleden man har som Leeds-supporter, når den gleden blir en tidligere managers tap.

Kato

« Svar #1893 på: April 09, 2012, 18:36:27 »
Selvsagt unner vi mannen som ledet oss opp fra League 1 suksess

Kickthemdown

« Svar #1894 på: April 09, 2012, 22:06:55 »
For god underholdning så kan man jo gå inn på ett Huddersfield forum å lese all skryten han får...  :-\

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1895 på: April 11, 2012, 08:49:44 »
SG= historie for Leeds United. Vi takker for innsatsen, det stoppet litt opp, på tide å la nye krefter prøve seg, har ikke gått særlig bra så langt- men, denne sesomger er kjørt, neste år blir det vei i vellinga!!! Good luck til Simon der borte i Huddersfield!
Yeboahs vitne

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #1896 på: April 11, 2012, 09:06:31 »
Gruer meg til neste sesong. Noe sier meg at Huddersfield greier opprykk gjennom Playoff. Og da blir vel enden på visa at Huddersfield ender over oss på tabellen neste sesongen . Og da sitter vi der som dumme stuter.

Leedsfan

« Svar #1897 på: April 11, 2012, 09:28:30 »
Gruer meg til neste sesong. Noe sier meg at Huddersfield greier opprykk gjennom Playoff. Og da blir vel enden på visa at Huddersfield ender over oss på tabellen neste sesongen . Og da sitter vi der som dumme stuter.

Nå har vel du følt deg som en dum stut i mange sesonger nå så burde vel ikke være noe problem..:)

Jeg kan ikke som mange her ta sorgene på forskudd, for meg blir det ikke helt riktig.

Hudders rykker ikke opp og toppscoreren forsvinner etter sesongen. Satser på at Grayson vil hente noen av sine tidligere elever, som feks Nunez og Paynter.
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Jon R

« Svar #1898 på: April 11, 2012, 13:15:30 »
Synes Mc Midjo oppsummerer Graysons virke i klubben vår på en veldig god måte i nyeste TPN. Det er viktig å "begrave" hele mannen, ikke bare det positive eller bare det negative. Larry bidro med begge deler.

Jeg unner han all verdens suksess i Hudds (så lenge de ikke havner foran oss i ligasystemet, noe som kan skje allerede neste sesong. Det er viktig at vi i det minste er best i by`n  :P).
I vår klubb var det dessverre ingen vei tilbake for Simon, etter flere personalpolitiske blemmer.
Jon R.

Leedsfan

« Svar #1899 på: April 17, 2012, 16:43:50 »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17739865

Sitat
Simon Grayson blames transfer policy for Leeds exit

Huddersfield Town boss Simon Grayson believes the Leeds board's failure to match his ambition led to his exit from the Elland Road club.

Grayson, 42, took over at Huddersfield after being sacked by the Championship side in February.

"You have to improve every year and we didn't spend any money in the summer to strengthen the side," he said.

"If you look at the teams who are doing well in that league they're the ones who've spent a bit of money."

He told BBC Late Kick Off Yorkshire and Lincolnshire: "I think the supporters wanted some money to be spent because they had the foundations of a very good side."

Having helped Leeds to promotion from League One in 2009/10, the former Blackpool boss guided them to seventh in their first season back in the Championship, but he was dismissed following a 4-1 home defeat by Birmingham City.

Grayson continued: "I was disappointed with how it ended because we were in a good place, three points off the play-offs.

"I'm frustrated with one or two things that were said in the papers afterwards that are completely off the mark.

"I suppose when you leave a football club someone has to be blamed and some people shift that away from the people responsible."
Continue reading the main story

“There's always going to be a spell where you're not going to play as well as you can do and it's more difficult because of the great run they were on earlier this season”

Less than three weeks after being relieved of his duties by Leeds, he made the move across West Yorkshire to take over at rivals Huddersfield, an opportunity he says was too good to turn down.

"Huddersfield's a great club and that's the thing that enticed me to go, the ambitions of the chairman, where they are and where they could be in the future," he said.

"Once I met Dean Hoyle my mind was made straight up that I wanted to get back involved and with this club. It was the right club at the right time."

Grayson took over from Lee Clark with the club in fourth position, only four points behind second-placed Sheffield United.

However, after a bright start, the Terriers have struggled for form of late and four defeats in five games mean they now lie fifth, 14 points adrift of United and having to concentrate on promotion via the play-offs.

And with some Town fans concerned about the club's form, Grayson has moved to allay fears that their current form could see them falter at the play-off stage for a third successive season.

"There's always going to be a spell where you're not going to play as well as you can do and it's more difficult because of the great run they were on earlier this season," he added.

"We're focused on what we need to do and once you get into the play-offs anything can happen. It doesn't matter if you finish third, fourth, fifth or sixth."

Hallgeir *

« Svar #1900 på: Mai 05, 2012, 16:07:44 »
Grayson: Not interested in Leeds Cast offs

Huddersfield Town boss Simon Grayson has said that he is not interested in whats going on at other clubs, including former side Leeds United as clubs announce their retained & released lists.

Former employers Leeds United have released a whole host of players, all of whom but one were signed by the then Leeds boss Grayson.

Those players include Alex Bruce, Lloyd Sam, Mikael Forssell, Danny Webber & 'keeper Maik Taylor.

New Leeds boss Warnock has also transfer listed Paul Rachubka, Paul Connolly, Andy O'Brien, Ramon Nunez and Adam Clayton.

There was speculation amongst fans at Town that these could perhaps be targets for Grayson, but it seems not as Simon instead focuses on the play-off campaign, and rightly so.

Grayson spoke to the Examiner:-

'Obviously we are at the stage of the year when players are being released, but what is happening at other clubs is really not my problem,'

'I have to look to my group of players and focus the Yeovil game tomorrow and then our two big games against Milton Keynes Dons and try to ensure that we are playing against the likes if Leeds in the Championship next season.'

I think that's a good thing to hear from the manager, as how can he possibly plan next seasons squad until he knows what division we will be planning to get out of!

Read more: http://www.huddersfield.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=281654#ixzz1u0Jcwg7P

Hvem var det som sa: Nunez til Huddersfield. Mark my words.  ;)
« Siste redigering: Mai 05, 2012, 16:10:39 av Hallgeir * »
Super Leeds since 1968

Leedsfan

« Svar #1901 på: Mai 05, 2012, 16:13:23 »
Grayson: Not interested in Leeds Cast offs

Huddersfield Town boss Simon Grayson has said that he is not interested in whats going on at other clubs, including former side Leeds United as clubs announce their retained & released lists.

Former employers Leeds United have released a whole host of players, all of whom but one were signed by the then Leeds boss Grayson.

Those players include Alex Bruce, Lloyd Sam, Mikael Forssell, Danny Webber & 'keeper Maik Taylor.

New Leeds boss Warnock has also transfer listed Paul Rachubka, Paul Connolly, Andy O'Brien, Ramon Nunez and Adam Clayton.

There was speculation amongst fans at Town that these could perhaps be targets for Grayson, but it seems not as Simon instead focuses on the play-off campaign, and rightly so.

Grayson spoke to the Examiner:-

'Obviously we are at the stage of the year when players are being released, but what is happening at other clubs is really not my problem,'

'I have to look to my group of players and focus the Yeovil game tomorrow and then our two big games against Milton Keynes Dons and try to ensure that we are playing against the likes if Leeds in the Championship next season.'

I think that's a good thing to hear from the manager, as how can he possibly plan next seasons squad until he knows what division we will be planning to get out of!

Read more: http://www.huddersfield.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=281654#ixzz1u0Jcwg7P

Hvem var det som sa: Nunez til Huddersfield. Mark my words.  ;)

Jeg sier Nunez til Hudders'..:) Det er jo ingenting i denne artikkelen som skulle si at sjansene er mindre for at det skal skje.. Bare vent å se du..:)

Hallgeir *

« Svar #1902 på: Mai 05, 2012, 16:16:10 »
Ja, alt er mulig. Den som venter får svar.  8)
Super Leeds since 1968

Andersen

« Svar #1903 på: Mai 05, 2012, 16:57:18 »
Klart han ikke er intressert i avdanka Leedsspillere som han selv kjøpte i sin tid som manager i Leeds! Men han beholdt Marching On Together på mobilen!!!!  ;D  ;D

Gufrias

« Svar #1904 på: Mai 05, 2012, 21:15:41 »
Klart han ikke er interessert i noen som helst før 31. august.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Leedsfan

« Svar #1905 på: Mai 05, 2012, 21:21:06 »
Klart han ikke er interessert i noen som helst før 31. august.

Hehe, good one!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1906 på: Mai 06, 2012, 09:53:35 »
Legg vekk Grayson da. Han var aldri mer enn middelmådig, som spillerne har skrapte sammen.
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

ooh aah

« Svar #1907 på: Mai 06, 2012, 12:07:13 »
Etter hva vi så at han fikk ut av spillerne i forhold han supertreneren vi har nå, så kan han ikke ha vært helt middelmådig

Hallgeir *

« Svar #1908 på: Mai 06, 2012, 16:18:57 »
Legg vekk Grayson da. Han var aldri mer enn middelmådig, som spillerne har skrapte sammen.

Da slenger jeg på Alan Smith-tråden i samme slengen... Bort med den også!
Super Leeds since 1968

B_Ød

« Svar #1909 på: Mai 06, 2012, 18:00:30 »
patetisk..
Ups & Ups!!

Hallgeir *

« Svar #1910 på: Mai 06, 2012, 19:20:05 »
Super Leeds since 1968

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1911 på: Mai 07, 2012, 09:55:58 »
Grayson/Smith.......gjesp!!!
Yeboahs vitne

p0ndus

• Gjest
« Svar #1912 på: Mai 07, 2012, 22:11:29 »
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

Ian Baird

« Svar #1913 på: Mai 26, 2012, 11:20:41 »
Idag kan Simon Grayson rykke opp pånytt, denne gang med Huddersfield.
Klarer han det, så har han faktisk klart opprykk 3 ganger på 8 forsøk i sin unge manager-karriere! Opprykk 37,5% av forsøkene er isåfall meget imponerende!
Tilsvarende tall for "opprykksspesialisten" Neil Warnock er 7 av 33 = 21.21%.

Savner Grayson som manager i Leeds. Masse lykke til idag til han!
Cellino 5. April 2014: We will be back in the Premier Leauge by 2016.

Kato

« Svar #1914 på: Mai 26, 2012, 11:22:50 »
Vi ønsker selvsagt Hudds opp i dag. Simon Grayson har potensiale til å bli en stor manager. Håper virkelig han lykkes i dag.

Jon R

« Svar #1915 på: Mai 26, 2012, 12:03:42 »
Good luck til Larry idag. Krysser fingrene for at vi møtes igjen neste sesong.
Jon R.

Here we go again

• Gjest
« Svar #1916 på: Mai 26, 2012, 13:06:42 »
Vi ønsker selvsagt Hudds opp i dag. Simon Grayson har potensiale til å bli en stor manager. Håper virkelig han lykkes i dag.

Slenger meg på denne! :)

rober

« Svar #1917 på: Mai 26, 2012, 13:34:37 »

Krysser fingrene for at det går rette veien for Grayson og Huddersfield.

Leedsfan

« Svar #1918 på: Mai 26, 2012, 13:44:47 »
Meget ambivalent i forhold til denne kampen.. Måtte den beste vinne!!!

berlin

« Svar #1919 på: Mai 26, 2012, 13:56:43 »
Samme for meg om det blir Hødd eller Sheffu som rykker opp, men flott at vi får 2 nære
yorkshire rivaler til som motstandere neste sesong med Wednesday + hødd/sheffu