Skrevet av Emne: EX-SPILLER: Ross McCormack  (Lest 333634 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Trulsaren

Sv: SPILLER: Ross McCormack
« Svar #810 på: Februar 01, 2014, 17:35:51 »
Trøye med 44 - Legend bestilles når jeg kommer hjem fra jobb!
Some fans have gone from begging for Omar Bogle from Grimsby to being disappointed with Lasogga from Hamburg in 6 months... #lufct

Trulsaren

« Svar #811 på: Februar 01, 2014, 17:43:21 »
Foreslår at denne tråden får et nytt navn:

LEGENDE: Sir Ross McCormack.
Some fans have gone from begging for Omar Bogle from Grimsby to being disappointed with Lasogga from Hamburg in 6 months... #lufct

sportcarl1

« Svar #812 på: Februar 01, 2014, 17:46:36 »
mccormack har visat vägen både på och utanför plan denna helgen,

Gufrias

« Svar #813 på: Februar 01, 2014, 17:56:55 »
Legend in the making
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Jon R

« Svar #814 på: Februar 01, 2014, 18:06:10 »

Vi kan gi han legendestatus, men adle han kan vi neppe!  ;D
Jon R.

HåvardK

« Svar #815 på: Februar 01, 2014, 19:44:43 »

Vi kan gi han legendestatus, men adle han kan vi neppe!  ;D
Hvis da ikke Lord Harewood kunne bidra på en eller annen måte?

eros

Sv: Re: SPILLER: Ross McCormack
« Svar #816 på: Februar 01, 2014, 21:04:27 »
for en mann, for en spiller... hill!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #817 på: Februar 01, 2014, 21:57:34 »

Etter hans første mål i dag!

;D ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Stephenjazz

« Svar #818 på: Februar 01, 2014, 22:20:15 »
Tror jeg er nær å få en bromance på Mccormack, for en spiller/mann!
Det blir aldri umoderne å vinne

Promotion 2010

« Svar #819 på: Februar 01, 2014, 22:21:13 »
McDermott returns pleases players
Leeds United, Last updated: 23 minutes ago

Leeds' players are delighted to apparently have manager Brian McDermott back in charge, according to "talisman" captain Ross McCormack. McDermott was told he had lost his job on Friday night as the club's ownership moved close to the hands of Italian Massimo Cellino, but after he stayed away from Leeds' 5-1 win over Huddersfield, Leeds said he had not been sacked and remained in charge. That was news to everyone, McCormack included, with the Scotland striker so moved by his manager's apparent departure that he called Sky Sports News on Friday night to pay tribute to him.

The pair enjoy a strong relationship, with McDermott calling the striker his talisman and making him captain. McCormack scored a hat-trick against Huddersfield to take his season tally to 22 and then told BBC Leeds: "My relationship with the gaffer doesn't effect how I feel about the club. There are a lot of great people here who I get on with. The gaffer made me captain and there is a lot of respect. The lads are delighted he's been reinstated." It remains to be seen if McDermott is back, though; the League Manager's Association are working with him and the Football League are checking out Cellino's takeover, which has still to be approved.

It had looked as though ex-Middlesbrough defender Gianluca Festa would manage Leeds on Saturday, but a call to McDermott's assistant Nigel Gibbs from managing director David Haigh meant he took the team, who went on to put their troubles to one side. "On a personal point of view I'm proud to get the hat-trick, but the way we played as a team and a squad was fantastic. The boys on the bench came to celebrate and it's a squad game. Everyone is happy and together," McCormack added. "It was tough with what was going on. We're paid to play football and we put what was happening to the back of our heads. We had a chat before the game and the main thing was the performance."

Cardiff had a bid rejected for McCormack on Friday and he then committed his future to Leeds and McDermott in a statement, only for his boss to then seemingly lose his job.
That prompted McCormack to make his television address. "Forget being the captain, being a player it was a troubling day. I felt when whatever happened with the gaffer happened, that as captain I was speaking on behalf of the other players," he said. "If I wanted to leave the club I would have handed in a transfer request. I was just gutted. I'm still here, have three and a half years left and intend to honour it, that's my thinking."

Read more at: http://www.clubcall.com/leeds-united/mcdermott-returns-pleases-players-1705439.html?
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #820 på: Februar 01, 2014, 22:30:55 »
McDermott returns pleases players
Leeds United, Last updated: 23 minutes ago

Leeds' players are delighted to apparently have manager Brian McDermott back in charge, according to "talisman" captain Ross McCormack. McDermott was told he had lost his job on Friday night as the club's ownership moved close to the hands of Italian Massimo Cellino, but after he stayed away from Leeds' 5-1 win over Huddersfield, Leeds said he had not been sacked and remained in charge. That was news to everyone, McCormack included, with the Scotland striker so moved by his manager's apparent departure that he called Sky Sports News on Friday night to pay tribute to him.

The pair enjoy a strong relationship, with McDermott calling the striker his talisman and making him captain. McCormack scored a hat-trick against Huddersfield to take his season tally to 22 and then told BBC Leeds: "My relationship with the gaffer doesn't effect how I feel about the club. There are a lot of great people here who I get on with. The gaffer made me captain and there is a lot of respect. The lads are delighted he's been reinstated." It remains to be seen if McDermott is back, though; the League Manager's Association are working with him and the Football League are checking out Cellino's takeover, which has still to be approved.

It had looked as though ex-Middlesbrough defender Gianluca Festa would manage Leeds on Saturday, but a call to McDermott's assistant Nigel Gibbs from managing director David Haigh meant he took the team, who went on to put their troubles to one side. "On a personal point of view I'm proud to get the hat-trick, but the way we played as a team and a squad was fantastic. The boys on the bench came to celebrate and it's a squad game. Everyone is happy and together," McCormack added. "It was tough with what was going on. We're paid to play football and we put what was happening to the back of our heads. We had a chat before the game and the main thing was the performance."

Cardiff had a bid rejected for McCormack on Friday and he then committed his future to Leeds and McDermott in a statement, only for his boss to then seemingly lose his job.
That prompted McCormack to make his television address. "Forget being the captain, being a player it was a troubling day. I felt when whatever happened with the gaffer happened, that as captain I was speaking on behalf of the other players," he said. "If I wanted to leave the club I would have handed in a transfer request. I was just gutted. I'm still here, have three and a half years left and intend to honour it, that's my thinking."

Read more at: http://www.clubcall.com/leeds-united/mcdermott-returns-pleases-players-1705439.html?

Jeg kan ikke annet enn beundre og føle respekt for denne spilleren.
Super Leeds since 1968

Stephenjazz

« Svar #821 på: Februar 01, 2014, 23:38:40 »
Tror jeg snart har en bromance på Mccormack, for en mann!!!
Det blir aldri umoderne å vinne

p0ndus

• Gjest
« Svar #822 på: Februar 02, 2014, 00:44:24 »
Virker jo virkelig som hel ved spør du meg.

samadhi

« Svar #823 på: Februar 02, 2014, 07:50:27 »
21 mål på 28 kamper i årets Championship.
Snitt på 0,75.

Milevis foran resten av røkla i divisjonen.
1 Ross McCormack         21 28 0.75
2 Danny Ings                 16 27 0.59
3 Jordan Rhodes                 16 29 0.55
4 David Nugent                 15 28 0.54
5 Charlie Austin                 14 24 0.58
6 Sam Vokes                         14 28 0.50
7 Chris Martin                 14 29 0.48
8 Adam Le Fondre         13 22 0.59
9 David McGoldrick         13 28 0.46
10 Lewis Grabban         12 27 0.44
marching on together,
derudaf forever...

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #824 på: Februar 02, 2014, 08:28:14 »
21 mål på 28 kamper i årets Championship.
Snitt på 0,75.

Milevis foran resten av røkla i divisjonen.
1 Ross McCormack         21 28 0.75
2 Danny Ings                 16 27 0.59
3 Jordan Rhodes                 16 29 0.55
4 David Nugent                 15 28 0.54
5 Charlie Austin                 14 24 0.58
6 Sam Vokes                         14 28 0.50
7 Chris Martin                 14 29 0.48
8 Adam Le Fondre         13 22 0.59
9 David McGoldrick         13 28 0.46
10 Lewis Grabban         12 27 0.44

Dette er jo vanvittig ;D

Bromancer

« Svar #825 på: Februar 02, 2014, 09:10:37 »
Tror jeg snart har en bromance på Mccormack, for en mann!!!

8)

Promotion 2010

« Svar #826 på: Februar 02, 2014, 10:49:44 »
LUFC McCormack delighted McDermott is reinstated

Leeds United captain Ross McCormack says he and the squad are delighted that manager Brian McDermott has been reinstated.

McCormack was seen on Sky Sports News on Friday night shortly after the news was broke that the club had sacked McDermott and he admitted he was gutted to see him leave.

In a 24-hours that left people baffled and confused as to what was going on at the club, owners GFH Capital announced shortly after the game with Huddersfield on Saturday afternoon that McDermott, who wasn`t present at the game, was still in charge of the club and McCormack says the players are delighted.

Speaking on BBC Radio Leeds 'My relationship with the gaffer doesn't affect how I feel about the club. There are a lot of great people here who I get on with. The gaffer made me captain and there is a lot of respect. The lads are delighted he's been reinstated.'

It is still unclear whether McDermott will return to his post as Leeds manager following his dismissal by Massimo Cellino, who is set to take a controlling stake in the club, having agreed a deal with GFH Capital to buy a 75% stake.

Cellino is now just awaiting Football League approval for his takeover at Elland Road.

The controversial owner of Italian Serie A side Cagliari is no stranger to sacking managers having dismissed 36 managers during his 20-years with the club.

Cellino has come out today and stated that it was GFH Capital that wanted McDermott sacked by the club and he wants him to remain as manager.

The confusion is sure to continue this week at Elland Road and it will be interesting to see if McDermott returns to the club on Monday having kept a dignified silence since his dismissal on Friday.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=348163#ixzz2s9mK0v6s
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #827 på: Februar 02, 2014, 11:38:52 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

« Svar #828 på: Februar 02, 2014, 12:01:21 »
http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=348165

"I intend to honour my contract!" :)

Helt utrolig egentlig fordi han hadde doblet lønna si i PL, kanskje mer. Han er jo tross alt 27 år..
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Xern

« Svar #829 på: Februar 04, 2014, 10:34:00 »
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Kato

« Svar #830 på: Februar 04, 2014, 10:38:20 »

Helt utrolig egentlig fordi han hadde doblet lønna si i PL, kanskje mer. Han er jo tross alt 27 år..

Noen som diskuterer fotball her inne? Fantastisk.

Veldig bra av Ross, men han tenker kanskje at om han er god nok så kommer de tilbake.

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #831 på: Februar 04, 2014, 10:41:10 »

Veldig bra av Ross, men han tenker kanskje at om han er god nok så kommer de tilbake.

Forsvinner til sommern hvis ikke det blir opprykk og hvis det er dette konsortiumet som får kontrollen over Leeds

samadhi

« Svar #832 på: Februar 04, 2014, 10:45:43 »

Forsvinner til sommern hvis ikke det blir opprykk og hvis det er dette konsortiumet som får kontrollen over Leeds

Blir det akseptert ett bud fra PL så er vel sjansen stor for at han blir fristet av både nivå- og lønnsforhøyelse.

På en annen side så er Ross snart 30 år. Han nyter for tiden sin beste sesong som seniorspiller der han er den store stjernen i det som tross alt er en ganske stor klubb. Det at han også nå er kaptein gjør han trolig kjenner seg enda mer knyttet til klubben. Når han ser hvordan det gikk med våre forrige storscorere Beckford og Becchio så er kan kanskje smart nok til å bli?
marching on together,
derudaf forever...

B_Ød

« Svar #833 på: Februar 04, 2014, 10:57:15 »

...er vel så stor sjans for at han requester transfer om ikke dette konsortiumet får kontrollen over Leeds, og selv om ny eier da skulle "blokkere" salg (noe jeg heller ikke kan fatte at han kunne gjøre deadline day) så vil vi jo få en spiller som ønsker seg bort...og det er jo uheldig.
Ups & Ups!!

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #834 på: Februar 04, 2014, 10:59:27 »

...er vel så stor sjans for at han requester transfer om ikke dette konsortiumet får kontrollen over Leeds, og selv om ny eier da skulle "blokkere" salg (noe jeg heller ikke kan fatte at han kunne gjøre deadline day) så vil vi jo få en spiller som ønsker seg bort...og det er jo uheldig.

Lag som vil vinne noe og kjempe om den muligheten. Ja dette er lag som alltid vil ha noen i laget som vil bort. Og da er det opp til eieren å overtale spilleren om at han ikke går noe sted.

Woody

« Svar #835 på: Februar 04, 2014, 23:43:34 »

Ross er LEEDS...
LIFE IS LEEDS

baste

« Svar #836 på: Februar 05, 2014, 03:02:24 »
Godt mulig vi snakker om en real familie mann  ;D Tjener jo rimelig greit, familien trives, unger i skole? Stabilitet og trivsel er viktig for noen.
Hvilke andre spillere sier nei til dobbel lønn i dagens game ? Sier jo selv at Cardiff m.fl har vært ute etter han.

Noen er fornøyd med det de har, ikke alle stikker pga en høyere lønn. Om han blir, så er han uten tvil Mr LEEDS

Håper han blir, og sign ny og forbedret kontrakt etter opprykket.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #837 på: Februar 06, 2014, 09:37:19 »
2) Ross McCormack has spoken out on the past couple of days at Leeds United, admitting that the feel around the city is that the 'club is a bit of a laughing stock at the minute'.

The past few days at Leeds United has seen a manager sacking and reinstating, a winding-up petition filed amid a failed bid for the club and unwanted Cellino moving into pole position to buy the club with no competition.

It's all a bit surreal at the minute in Yorkshire, but hopefully a sensible conclusion is on the horizon for Leeds United as they keep one eye on their ever dwindling promotion bid.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #838 på: Februar 06, 2014, 14:16:17 »
McCormack tror vi rykker opp! Han har vel bare sett den siste kampen!

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/02/06/tmb-mccormack-confident-leeds-can-reach-premier-league/

;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

testo

« Svar #839 på: Februar 06, 2014, 14:27:34 »
McCormack tror vi rykker opp! Han har vel bare sett den siste kampen!

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/02/06/tmb-mccormack-confident-leeds-can-reach-premier-league/

;)

Han vet tydelig mere enn hva han kan fortelle oss  ;)
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje