Skrevet av Emne: KAMP: vs. Southend United 28/10  (Lest 91680 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

KAMP: vs. Southend United 28/10
« på: Oktober 24, 2008, 10:04:14 »

Kamp mot Southend United på Roots Hall tirsdag 28/10, kl. 20.45.

To seriekamper i 2007-08:

•   Seier 4-1 hjemme 18/8: http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php?topic=8842.0
•   Tap 0-1 borte 29/1: http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php?topic=9780.0

Overall Record: 5 2-1-2  8-6
- Home; 2-0-0 7-4
- Away; 0-1-1 1-2

http://www.southendunited.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Home/

RoarG

Sv: KAMP: vs. Southend United 28/10
« Svar #1 på: Oktober 24, 2008, 14:22:03 »
På tide med den første borteseieren her, altså ;D.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

kjelvi

« Svar #2 på: Oktober 25, 2008, 16:52:37 »
Kamp 25/10:

HT
Bristol Rovers - Southend (3 - 0)
BR: Richard Lambert 10, 16, 33

kjelvi

« Svar #3 på: Oktober 25, 2008, 17:57:58 »
Kamp 25/10:
HT: Bristol Rovers - Southend (3 - 0)

Kamp 25/10:

Bristol Rovers - Southend 4-2 (3-0)
BR: Richard Lambert 10, 16, 33, 55.
SU: Peter Clarke 70, Francis Laurent 75.

Southend:
32. Adam Federici, 15. Osei Sankofa, 5. Peter Clarke, 6. Adam Barrett, 2. Simon Francis, 21. Kevin Betsy (64), 20. Jean Francois Christophe, 8. Alan McCormack (64), 17. Hal Robson-Kanu, 10. James Walker (63), 11. Alex Revell.     
- SUBS: 24. Ian Joyce (GK), 26. Francis Laurent (63), 7. Anthony Grant (64), 12. Damian Scannell (64), 30. Stuart O'Keefe

jaho

• Gjest
« Svar #4 på: Oktober 26, 2008, 00:33:57 »
Kamp 25/10:

Kamp 25/10:

Southend:
32. Adam Federici, 15. Osei Sankofa, 5. Peter Clarke, 6. Adam Barrett, 2. Simon Francis, 21. Kevin Betsy (64), 20. Jean Francois Christophe, 8. Alan McCormack (64), 17. Hal Robson-Kanu, 10. James Walker (63), 11. Alex Revell.     
- SUBS: 24. Ian Joyce (GK), 26. Francis Laurent (63), 7. Anthony Grant (64), 12. Damian Scannell (64), 30. Stuart O'Keefe

Savner Dougie Freedman her... Noen som vet om han er skadet.?? (Savner han dog ikke SÃ…Ã… mye, at han ikke kan stå over mot Leeds... ;D  )

kjelvi

« Svar #5 på: Oktober 26, 2008, 21:26:25 »
Referee Southend United v Leeds United

Mr P. Miller will be the man in charge for Leeds United`s match at Southend United on Tuesday.
Mr Miller so far this season has refereed 9 games, in those 9 games that he`s refereed he`s shown 31 yellow cards and 4 reds.
Last season he refereed 27 games showing 75 yellow cards and 5 reds.
The last time he was in charge of a Southend United game was last season when they drew 1-1 against Swansea City at home.
The last time he was in charge of a Leeds United game was last season when they won 2-0 against Hartlepool United at home.

Referee: Mr P. Miller (Bedfordshire)
Assistants: D.D Bushell & T. Mason
Fourth Official: M. F Thompson

kjelvi

« Svar #6 på: Oktober 27, 2008, 13:54:31 »
Southend United striker Lee Barnard waiting on hamstring test result news

SOUTHEND United striker Lee Barnard will today test out his hamstring to see whether or not he will be fit to face Leeds United tomorrow.
Blues’ top goalscorer had an injection on Friday in a bid to ease the pain.
“I was told after the injection that it was going to get worse before it got better and I am in quite a lot of pain with it at the moment,” said Barnard.
“Hopefully it will soon start to work though and the plan was to go in to training early to check everything out. Then if it’s feeling OK I will try to train. If I don’t make it then it doesn’t look good for the game tomorrow because I haven’t trained for a while.”

echo-news.co.uk

kjelvi

« Svar #7 på: Oktober 27, 2008, 13:55:21 »
Andrew Hughes and David Lucas are Leeds United's main fitness doubts ahead of tomorrow's clash with Southend United. Midfielder Hughes has a groin strain while goalkeeper Lucas missed Saturday's game against Walsall through illness. (YEP)

kjelvi

« Svar #8 på: Oktober 27, 2008, 14:00:34 »
Kamp 25/10:

Southend:

PIRATES STRIKER IS FOUR-GOAL HERO

Striker Rickie Lambert took his goal tally for the season to 15 with all four in Bristol Rovers' 4-2 win over Southend United on Saturday.
The big striker headed Rovers in front from Stuart Campbell's ninth-minute corner, doubled the advantage with a first-time shot from David Pipe's 16th-minute pass and completed his hat-trick by nodding home Jo Kuffour's precise 32nd-minute cross.
Lambert was on target again with another header from Campbell's 55th-minute free-kick. Peter Clarke pulled a goal back with a close-range finish after 67 minutes and substitute Francis Laurent lashed in Southend's second eight minutes later.
But nothing could spoil Lambert's afternoon. The former Rochdale player is enjoying the best spell of his career and proved impossible to mark thanks to his strength and aerial power.
Rovers could have added to their tally late on as Joe Jacobson shot inches wide and fellow substitute Darryl Duffy was denied by Clarke's last-ditch tackle.

kjelvi

« Svar #9 på: Oktober 27, 2008, 18:55:24 »
Savner Dougie Freedman her... Noen som vet om han er skadet.?? (Savner han dog ikke SÃ…Ã… mye, at han ikke kan stå over mot Leeds... ;D  )

... Dougie Freedman is also a little way short of making his return from a thigh injury which has ruled him out of the last five games....

kjelvi

« Svar #10 på: Oktober 27, 2008, 18:58:38 »
Harding returns for Leeds clash

Southend welcome back on-loan Ipswich defender Dan Harding for the match with Leeds at Roots Hall after he completed a three-match suspension.
Harding was sent off in the 1-1 draw against Stockport on October 11 and is in line to come straight back into the side in place of Osei Sankofa.
Top scorer Lee Barnard may return to the fold provided he suffers no complications with a pain killing injection he received for an ongoing hamstring injury.
The 24-year-old was forced out of Saturday's clash with Bristol Rovers to allow the treatment to take effect and will be hoping it works in time for Tuesday.
Should he fail to make it, James Walker seems likely to keep his place in the team.
Dougie Freedman is also a little way short of making his return from a thigh injury which has ruled him out of the last five games.

TeamTalk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Harding

jaho

• Gjest
« Svar #11 på: Oktober 27, 2008, 23:29:44 »

... Dougie Freedman is also a little way short of making his return from a thigh injury which has ruled him out of the last five games....

Takk Kjelvi, jeg regnet med deg. "You`re simply the best!! " Jeg sjekker kun forumet + Leeds offisielle, så dine opplysninger, med medførende jobb for deg, er GULL verdt for meg, og mange, mange andre.. Stå på!!

kjelvi

« Svar #13 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 12:20:34 »
Focus on Southend United

YEP chief football writer Phil Hay takes a close look at Leeds United's opponents tonight - Southend United.

The Gaffer
Steve Tilson. Southend's manager is among the top 10 in England's roll of longest-serving bosses, and he lies ninth in the overall list after five years at the helm.
Chosen to replace Steve Wignall in November 2003, Tilson's achievements include leading Southend to promotion from both League Two and League One, though the club's year in the Championship during the 2006-07 term ended in relegation.
The Shrimpers made League One's play-offs last season but they lost several important players during the summer and may lack the strength in depth to win promotion automatically this term.
Of Tilson's 270 games in charge, Southend have won 114 and lost 88.

The Danger
Dougie Freedman is the most recognisable name in Tilson's squad but the striker has been absent with a thigh injury and may be slightly short of full fitness.
Leading scorer Lee Barnard is also fighting to be available having strained his hamstring and it is not entirely clear where else the threat to Leeds will come from.
One possible ace up Tilson's sleeve is Francis Laurent, who has played in three league games as a substitute this term and scored twice.
The French forward was on target against Bristol Rovers on Saturday and scored the winning goal during Southend's 2-1 win over Swindon Town a week ago.

The Form
Southend have been very strong at home this season, winning four of their six matches, but their form away from Roots Hall has been less reliable and that accounts for their position eight points behind league leaders Scunthorpe United.
Saturday provided another example of their inconsistency as a visit to Bristol Rovers ended in a 4-2 defeat for Tilson's side, and Southend's defence has leaked a massive tally of 17 goals during league fixtures away from home.
In comparison, only four have been conceded by the Shrimpers at Roots Hall and it is there that the success of the club's season is likely to rest. Their home results have moved last season's play-off semi-finalists into 10th place after 13 matches.

The Odds
Tonight is a rare opportunity to back Leeds at an odds-against price, with William Hill offering 13-10 about an away win at Roots Hall. Southend are even longer at 13-8, while Hills offer the draw at 11-5.

The Whistler
Pat Miller. Miller is fairly new to the Football League's roster and he has three seasons behind him at this level.
His resume includes a handful of Championship matches and he has refereed United only once, taking charge of their game against Hartlepool United at Elland Road last season on the day when Leeds famously wiped out their 15-point deficit.
He has been active with his cards this term, showing four reds in only nine matches along with 31 cautions.

YEP

GeirO

« Svar #14 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 15:24:35 »
Southend har 4-1-1 hjemme.
Leeds er dårlig borte.
Dougie spiller kanskje mot oss.
Kan dette gå bra?

Ja!
MOT

baste

« Svar #15 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 15:55:29 »
Marching on        3 poeng i kveld takk!!

It`s only One United

Leif Egil

« Svar #16 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 17:14:20 »
Viktig men vanskelig kamp dette! Hadde smakt utrolig godt med 3 poeng - men vi skal ikke være veldig misfornøyd om vi tar med oss 1 poeng heller. Vi er i siget nå så jeg har en god følelse... :)

MOT

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #17 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 17:16:21 »
Viktig men vanskelig kamp dette! Hadde smakt utrolig godt med 3 poeng - men vi skal ikke være veldig misfornøyd om vi tar med oss 1 poeng heller. Vi er i siget nå så jeg har en god følelse... :)

MOT

Har akkurat samme motstridende følelsen...
Ér vi bra nok til tre bortepoeng? Southend virket bedre for noen uker siden enn nå.

Frykter at borteformen vår ikke er helt ship-shape ennå..
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

kjelvi

« Svar #18 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 18:01:30 »
Takk for LUTV!
Er en meget fornøyd kunde!!

sveifors

« Svar #19 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 18:26:01 »
Det blir vanskelig. Etter den søte kløen på hjemmebanen kommer den sure svien på bortebane. Southend har grumsa ting for oss før og vi er vel ikke L1 beste bortelag.

Tenker at det burde absolutt begynne med en annen taktikk på utebane, istedenfor den skjødesløse defensive spillet i det siste. Alle snakker om å spille ballen, men den må for fan vinnes først før den kan spilles.

Spennede ihvertfall.
Sveifors

Always look on the LEEDS side of life

Geir Magne

« Svar #20 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 18:42:26 »
Enig, Kjelvi!  LUTV er verdt de 40 pundene!
Happy days are here again, it's official from Number 10!

josoer

« Svar #21 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 19:55:22 »
Dårlig følelse når det gjelder denne kampen ja.

Måtte eg selvfølgelig ta feil, siden fornuften sier brakseier til oss :)

rd1

« Svar #22 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 20:03:23 »
Ikveld vinner vi 2-1, B&B scorer et hver! Southend er i litt dårlig form, og vi er faktisk et av de beste bortelagene i divisjonen! det var vi fjor også! selv om vi har tapt de to siste.. nå snur vi det med vår 3 strake liga seier.

3 poeng!
"Who needs Cantona??"

josoer

« Svar #23 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 20:05:04 »
Ikveld vinner vi 2-1, B&B scorer et hver! Southend er i litt dårlig form, og vi er faktisk et av de beste bortelagene i divisjonen! det var vi fjor også! selv om vi har tapt de to siste.. nå snur vi det med vår 3 strake liga seier.

3 poeng!

Amen!

kjelvi

« Svar #24 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 20:08:47 »
Ankergren - Richardson, Michalik, Telfer, Parker - Kilkenny, Douglas, Delph, Howson - Beckford, Becchio.

Subs: Lucas, Prutton, Robinson, Snodgrass, White.
« Siste redigering: Oktober 28, 2008, 20:12:50 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #25 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 20:11:36 »
Southend: Fedeici, Francis, Clarke, Barrett, Revell, Robson-Kanu, Christpohe, Harding, Betsy, Laurent, Sawyer.
- Subs: Grant, McCormack, Walker, Scannell, Sankofa.

Ingen Freedman, men ex-player Dan Harding (på utlånd fra Ipswich Town) spiller venstreback.
« Siste redigering: Oktober 28, 2008, 20:14:01 av kjelvi »

rd1

« Svar #26 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 20:12:54 »
Ankergren - Richardson, Michalik, Telfer, Parker - Kilkenny, Fourglas, Delph, Howson - Beckford, Becchio.

hvem er denne fourglass?? en som både bruker linser og briller??
"Who needs Cantona??"

Sheridan

« Svar #27 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 20:14:01 »
Enig, Kjelvi!  LUTV er verdt de 40 pundene!

Absolutt!
LUTV har blitt veldig bra nå!  :)

Tom S

« Svar #28 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 20:14:56 »
Uendra med andre ord - lovende!

Følger Casper opp kampen mot Walsall tviler eg på om Lucas kjem tilbake mellom stengene igjen.

Ankergren - Richardson, Michalik, Telfer, Parker - Kilkenny, Douglas, Delph, Howson - Beckford, Becchio.

COME ON LEEDS !!

Roy

« Svar #29 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 20:15:17 »
Sitter her i min flunkende nye gule bortedrakt. Det bare må bli 3 poeng  8)
Stand up and sing for LEEDS UNITED