Skrevet av Emne: KAMP: vs. BRISTOL ROVERS 7/3  (Lest 84649 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

KAMP: vs. BRISTOL ROVERS 7/3
« på: Mars 02, 2009, 21:16:27 »

Seriekamp mot Bristol Rovers på Memorial Stadium lørdag 7. mars, kl. 16

Det ble 2-2 i sesongens første kamp, på Elland Road, 30. august:
http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php?topic=10915.0

Overall Record:  16  5-6-3  24-26
- Home:  4 4 0 14-8
- Away:  1 2 3  8-18

To kamper mot Rovers i fjor - begge med seier:

* 22/12: 1-0-seier hjemme etter selvmål:
http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php?topic=9537.0
* 14/9: 3-0-seier borte etter mål av Beckford (2) og Kandol:
http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php?topic=9029.0

http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/page/Home/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Rovers_F.C.

Hallgeir *

Sv: KAMP: vs. BRISTOL ROVERS 7/3
« Svar #1 på: Mars 02, 2009, 21:31:22 »
  Hei, folkens! Vi er på tippekupongen denne uka.. kamp nr. 12. Det må da være en stund siden sist!  8)
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2 på: Mars 02, 2009, 23:37:05 »
HERLIG! DA SKAL TIPPELAGET FÃ… SEG NOE Ã… BRYNE SEG PÃ…, NEMLIG MEG!!!!!!!  ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Crazyleeds

« Svar #3 på: Mars 03, 2009, 17:54:58 »
Jøss det er lenge siden ja! hehe..Nå har jeg måtte kjøpe dette teite tippekortet også nå så da blir det bra..Hvordan er egentlig bristol r på hjemmebane, blir det like tøft som alle dem andre?
satser på dette laget:

Casper

Frazer (hvis klar)   Rui    Naylor       Sheenan (synes parker trenger litt rutine)

Robinson            Delph          Killa      Snodgrass

Beckford               Becchio

auren

« Svar #4 på: Mars 04, 2009, 08:07:53 »
Bristol Rovers er et av formlagene i serien, og denne bortekampen blir nok tøff nok. Men her forventer jeg 3 poeng!

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

fjellhaugen

« Svar #5 på: Mars 04, 2009, 22:10:55 »
Bristol Rovers er et av formlagene i serien, og denne bortekampen blir nok tøff nok. Men her forventer jeg 3 poeng!

auren

med vå stigende bortekurve er ingenting umulig.. ;)
januar 3. remember the date. we beat the team that we f@*kin hate. we knocked the scum out the FA cup. we`re super leeds and we`re goin up!!!!!

Andreas-H

« Svar #6 på: Mars 04, 2009, 22:21:52 »
  Hei, folkens! Vi er på tippekupongen denne uka.. kamp nr. 12. Det må da være en stund siden sist!  8)

Da må jeg ut å skaffe meg tippekort, klønete regler av norsk tipping syns nå jeg ..

kjelvi

« Svar #7 på: Mars 04, 2009, 23:16:03 »
Bristol Rovers v Leeds officials

Premiership referee Andre Marriner will be the man in charge of Saturday`s League One clash between Bristol Rovers and Leeds United at the Memorial ground.
Mr Marriner so far this season has refereed 28 games; in those 28 games that he`s refereed he`s shown 90 yellow cards and 7 reds.
Last season he refereed 39 games showing 118 yellow cards and 6 reds.
The last time he was in charge of a Bristol Rovers game was in the 2006/07 season when they won 1-0 at home against Swindon Town.
The last time he was in charge of a Leeds United game was earlier this season when they lost 3-1 at Millwall, on that occasion he showed four yellow cards.
He was in charge of Leeds twice last season, the 3-2 defeat at Swansea when he showed five yellow cards and a red to Swansea`s Ferre Bodde and the 1-0 victory at Doncaster Rovers.

Referee: A. Marriner (West Midlands)
Assistants: P. Keane & A. Garratt
Fourth official: S. Hooper

kjelvi

kjelvi

kjelvi

« Svar #10 på: Mars 05, 2009, 20:00:46 »
Know your opposition: Bristol Rovers v Leeds United

It has been Leeds United's form at Elland Road that has been mainly responsible for keeping them in the promotion hunt over recent weeks.
Results on the road have been indifferent to say the least with defeats at Walsall, Huddersfield and Hereford followed by 1-1 draw at Oldham in midweek.
United are expected to make one change to the side they fielded at Boundary Park on Monday for their visit to the Memorial Stadium to play Bristol Rovers on Saturday.
Midfielder Bradley Johnson is suspended, but Jonathan Howson is available and likely to be recalled after completing a one-match ban.
It means Fabian Delph, who played in a central midfield role against the Latics, is likely to be utilised wide on the left while Howson partners Neil Kilkenny in the middle of the park.
Keeper Casper Ankergren was nutmegged by the Lee Hughes shot that put Oldham ahead on Monday but will keep his place between the posts. Jonathan Douglas – normally a midfielder – is playing at right-back with Rui Marques and Richard Naylor in central defence. Ben Parker is the other full-back.
Robert Snodgrass will play wide on the right of midfield alongside Howson, Kilkenny and Delph, with goal machine Jermaine Beckford and Luciano Becchio up front.
Manager Simon Grayson knows there is a huge weight of expectation for Leeds to go up and said: "Everybody talks about us having a big budget and a big squad, but we were down to 17 fit players for the Oldham game.
"We tried to get a couple of loan signings in, but that was near impossible on a Sunday and you have to give credit to the lads who played.
"All the sides around the top six would probably say the same thing – the play-offs are the least they want, but automatic promotion is not out of reach.
"There are 12 games to go and a lot at stake – we can still finish second if we go on a consistent unbeaten run and put pressure on other teams.
"Teams are playing each other, some will get results and others will drop points. But we've got ourselves back in the play-offs and we have to make sure that's the very least where we are in May."

thisisbristol.co.uk

kjelvi

« Svar #11 på: Mars 05, 2009, 20:02:23 »
Beckford & Co will keep us busy, says Bristol Rovers ace Byron

With 25 goals already this season, it's no surprise that Jermaine Beckford is the darling of the Leeds United fans who will pack the away end when the Memorial Stadium hosts its biggest crowd of the season on Saturday.
And Bristol Rovers already know all too well just how destructive the spearhead of the Yorkshire club's strikeforce can be.
It was Beckford who scored both the Whites' goal in the Pirates' 2-2 draw at Leeds early this season, giving the home side an early lead and then striking again to rescue a point after Rickie Lambert and Darryl Duffy had given the visitors hope of securing their first-ever victory at Elland Road.
Last season, United spent much of their visit to Horfield on the back foot – but the result failed to reflect that fact as clinical finishing saw them bury all three of the chances that came their way.
Beckford also struck twice that night as Leeds headed back north after a somewhat flattering 3-0 win.
Simon Grayson's side may be on the fringes of the play-off spots this term, but there is no doubt Leeds are still perceived as the big fish of League One.
That is backed up by the fact their home attendances average more than 23,000 – almost 4,000 more than current runaway leaders Leicester City.
"Leeds have got a massive history and although they are in League One at the moment, everybody looks forwards to playing them," acknowledged Rovers' central defender Byron Anthony, who anticipates a busy afternoon trying to keep the visitors at bay.
"They have got a lot of strikers there – Beckford, Luciano Becchio, Lee Trundle – so no doubt we will have our hands full.
"Beckford is a strong player at this level who scores goals and doubtless other clubs from a higher level have had a look at him.
"We did well against Leeds at Elland Road this season – as we have in previous visits – but at least this time we came away with something to show for our efforts by taking a point."
Anthony partnered Steve Elliott at the heart of Rovers' backline at Elland Road earlier in the season, and is set to do so again this weekend after continuing his impressive return to the side.
He marked his comeback from a spell on the bench with a goal and a major part in the clean sheet Rovers recorded in their 2-0 win at Oldham late last month, and was solid again in last weekend's 1-1 draw at Carlisle.
"It's always nice when you are keeping your jersey and I know I have to do well to stay in the team," said Anthony. "I enjoyed the game last weekend and thought I did well. I thought we deserved the three points – but to come away with one wasn't a bad result.
"There wasn't too much we could do about their goal – it was a great strike from 35 yards which went in the top corner."
Hopes of continuing the recent improvement in form against Brighton on Tuesday were scuppered by the downpours which lashed Bristol shortly before the match.
"We were having our team meeting before the game when an announcement came over the loudspeakers that the game was off because of the state of the pitch," said Anthony.
Tuesday may have been something of a damp squib, but this weekend's contest could well be a cracker.
"The place will be buzzing," said Anthony. "The Leeds fans were brilliant the last time they came down here and doubtless our supporters will be on their toes this weekend roaring us on and looking to be our 12th man."

thisisbristol.co.uk

LEO

« Svar #12 på: Mars 05, 2009, 21:28:17 »
Forslag på  laget :

Ankergren

Douglas            Naylor           RUI           White

Kilkenny           Howson          Delph      Snodgrass

Beechio & Beckford

I forrige match da var venstre sida det svakeste ledd.  Parker og Johnsen var meget dårlige.

Gudsjelov så har Johnsen karantene.  Det kan åpne for at Snoddy flyttes over til venstre sida.

Jeg vil ha White tilbake på venstre  back hvis han nå er skadefri.  Skulle ikke det være tilfelle da vil jeg ha inn Sheehan.

Kilkenny og Howson kan vandre og bytte litt, slik at det like godt kan væe Howson på høyre kant.

Beckford må være på banen hele kampen men må få klar beskjed om at innsatsen i forrige match var ikke gått nok.

ArneS

« Svar #13 på: Mars 06, 2009, 08:23:04 »
BRISTOL TRIVIA

Bristol er byen som ga oss alle naturseriene fra BBC med Richard Attenborough
Bristol er byen som ga oss Portishead, Massive Attack samt mine tidlig 90-tall favoritter The Blue Aeroplanes.
Bristol er Englands 7. tettest befolkede by.
Concorde-flyet hadde sin jomfrutur fra Filton/Bristol i 1969.
Bilen som Inspector Lynley bruker i serien på NrK er en Bristol 410 produsert i Bristol.
Byen var finalist til å bli Europeisk Kulturhovedstad i 2008, men tapte for Stavanger.
Plantefans bør vite at byblomsten heter Maltese Cross (Lychnis chalcedonica), Brennende Eldkjærlighet på norsk.

Bristol har som kjent 2 fotballklubber i ligasystemet - City i CCC og Rovers.
Rovers ble stiftet i 1883 under navnet Black Arabs FC (!).
Kallenavnet er The Pirates, men lokal kalles de også The Gas, pga tidligere stadions nærhet til
Rovers deler memorial Stadium med Bristol Rugby Club.  Stadion tar 12 000 tilskuere.
Reisen fra Leeds er blant de lengste denne sesongen, med 333 km.  Bare Brighton og Yeovil er lengre.

Ikke mye stort å si om klubben, verken når det gjelder meritter eller tidligere spillere / managere, men noe er det da.
-Nigel Martyn spilte i Rovers fra 1987 til 1989.
-Terry Cooper var manager i en sesong (80-81).
Den 17. mann

kjelvi

« Svar #14 på: Mars 06, 2009, 15:36:04 »
Duo back for Leeds clash
Leeds United are the visitors to the Memorial Stadium on Saturday and Paul Trollope has defender Steve Elliott and top scorer Rickie Lambert back in the side.
http://www.rivals.net/news/pgarticle.aspx?artid=13630_5013547&id=16

Bristol Rovers v Leeds United: Preview
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/preview?id=243906&&cc=5739

NO CHANGE FOR LEEDS CLASH
Bristol Rovers first-team coach Paul Trollope is expected to name an unchanged starting line-up for the third successive game when Leeds visit the Memorial Stadium.
The postponement of the home game against Brighton on Tuesday has given defender Steve Elliott and top scorer Rickie Lambert the time they needed to fully recover from minor knocks.
Both players missed training earlier in the week as a precautionary measure after sustaining injuries in the draw against Carlisle.
Elliott completed the game at Brunton Park despite an ankle problem, while 21-goal striker Lambert was sore after only recently returning from a hip injury.
Danny Coles has suffered a setback in his recovery from a long-term knee injury and it is unclear whether the defender will play again this season.
The centre-half, who has been sidelined since mid-October, was due to make his comeback in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Hereford this week - but was forced to pull out after his knee swelled up.
Jonny Howson is hoping to return to Leeds' starting line-up but Bradley Johnson is suspended for the clash.
Johnson sits out a one-game ban after receiving his fifth yellow card of the season against Scunthorpe last week, while Howson missed the midweek draw at Oldham due to a one-match suspension.
Neil Kilkenny impressed in midfield after being handed a start at Boundary Park and should he shake off a niggling back problem manager Simon Grayson could be tempted to stick with him.
Andy Robinson is still nursing his way back from a hamstring strain, so Howson could go straight back in, while Frazer Richardson (calf) and Andrew Hughes (hamstring) are not expected to return to contention.
That means a continued run at right-back for Jonathan Douglas, with Richard Naylor and Rui Marques in central defence and Ben Parker resuming at left-back.
Grayson is expected to start with first-choice pair Jermaine Beckford and Luciano Becchio up front, the latter scoring his 13th goal of the season in the 1-1 draw at Oldham. (PA)

One in, one out for the Whites
Jonny Howson is hoping to return to Leeds' starting line-up but Bradley Johnson is suspended for the clash at Bristol Rovers.
http://www.teamtalk.com/football/preview/0,16374,982_5013752,00.html

Promotion 2010

« Svar #15 på: Mars 06, 2009, 16:21:07 »
Bristol Rovers v Leeds officials

Premiership referee Andre Marriner will be the man in charge of Saturday`s League One clash between Bristol Rovers and Leeds United at the Memorial ground.
Mr Marriner so far this season has refereed 28 games; in those 28 games that he`s refereed he`s shown 90 yellow cards and 7 reds.
Last season he refereed 39 games showing 118 yellow cards and 6 reds.
The last time he was in charge of a Bristol Rovers game was in the 2006/07 season when they won 1-0 at home against Swindon Town.
The last time he was in charge of a Leeds United game was earlier this season when they lost 3-1 at Millwall, on that occasion he showed four yellow cards.
He was in charge of Leeds twice last season, the 3-2 defeat at Swansea when he showed five yellow cards and a red to Swansea`s Ferre Bodde and the 1-0 victory at Doncaster Rovers.

Referee: A. Marriner (West Midlands)
Assistants: P. Keane & A. Garratt
Fourth official: S. Hooper

90 gule og 7 røde på 28 kamper. Regner med at han er like bra som de kjøtthuene som har dømt Leeds i den seneste tiden. Skikkelig konsekvent og aldri trigger-happy!   ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

stian

« Svar #16 på: Mars 06, 2009, 16:37:42 »
rødt kort i hver fjerde kamp i snitt?? Får håpe han har brukt opp kvoten sin i de tre foregående kampene eller så ser det stygt ut for vårt noe albueaktive spisspar...

TK20

« Svar #17 på: Mars 06, 2009, 16:49:39 »
Igjen en vinn eller forsvinn-kamp med tanke på 2 plassen. Håper på dette laget:

Ankergren
     Douglas - Naylor - Rui - Parker
Snodgrass - Kilkenny - Howson - Delph
            Beckford - Becchio

Er vel egentlig bare komposisjonen av midtbanen det knytter seg mest spenning til, ved siden av venstrebacken. Tipper Delph blir skjøvet ut på kanten, og at Parker får et nytt forsøk.

Dennis

« Svar #18 på: Mars 06, 2009, 16:53:33 »

Ankergren
            Beckford - Becchio

Er vel egentlig bare komposisjonen av midtbanen det knytter seg mest spenning til, ved siden av venstrebacken. Tipper Delph blir skjøvet ut på kanten, og at Parker får et nytt forsøk.

Du er nok veldig nære laget!
Marching on together!

olsen leeds

• Gjest
« Svar #19 på: Mars 06, 2009, 17:17:41 »
Igjen en vinn eller forsvinn-kamp med tanke på 2 plassen. Håper på dette laget: ;)            Beckford - Becchio

bare bytt ut parker

bare bytt ut parker han suger

J-R

« Svar #20 på: Mars 06, 2009, 17:29:28 »
Kunne tenke meg å se en kamp med lubo sammen med Naylor også.. Skjelver hver gang Rui får ballen...... Men i morgen vinner vi, vi er jo Super Leeds...

Andersen

« Svar #21 på: Mars 06, 2009, 18:01:58 »
Håper på 3 poeng i morra, men tenker vi litt statistikk så får vi oss kanskje en på tryne imorra :-\ Bristol Rovers er et av formlagene for tia. Håper på 3 poeng :-\ LEEDS4EVER

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #22 på: Mars 06, 2009, 18:03:34 »
Håper på 3 poeng i morra, men tenker vi litt statistikk så får vi oss kanskje en på tryne imorra :-\ Bristol Rovers er et av formlagene for tia. Håper på 3 poeng :-\ LEEDS4EVER

Siste ti... siste ti, kem topper???   :)

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Per-Stian

« Svar #23 på: Mars 06, 2009, 18:23:07 »
Trass i nokre dårlege prestasjonar mot Oldham ser eg få grunnar til å byte for mykje på laget, med unntak av suspenderte Johnson. På midten bør Howson vere sjølvskreven att etter soninga sist. Parker gjorde, som dei fleste har konkludert med, ingen stor kamp sist. Likevel ser eg ingen klare alternativar, så Grayson bør gi han endå ein sjanse.

Eg håpar sjølvsagt på tre poeng, men trur på eitt.

sportcarl1

« Svar #24 på: Mars 06, 2009, 19:35:47 »

Ankergren
            Beckford - Becchio

tror detta lag är det grayson kommer ställa upp med, jag skulle dock vilja se han våga satsa och ge white chansen tror inte han kommer göra en sämre kamp än parker gjorde mot oldham

MrK

« Svar #25 på: Mars 06, 2009, 20:29:33 »
ser det som positivt at Bradley har karantene - måtte den vare - Snodgrass på venstre side og satse på ett poeng men håpe på tre.
Hørt på Living Room; "where's the cardmachine"?

mercruiser

« Svar #26 på: Mars 07, 2009, 01:07:30 »
Kamp 12 på tippekupongen.
Hvor lenge er det siden Leeds har stått på tippekupongen, noen med fasit?

Allanclarke

« Svar #27 på: Mars 07, 2009, 11:50:04 »
I dag hadde det smakt godt med seier. Med tanke på at det er 2 hjemmekamper mot Yeovil og Swindon etter idag. Det hadde vært utrolig deilig å fått 9 poeng den neste uken, men det er langt dit. Først må vi kjempe med nebb og klør mot Rovers idag og håpe at vi stikker av med seieren. Blir veldig spennende idag, men kamp 12 på kupongen står hos meg som sikker B.

LEO

« Svar #28 på: Mars 07, 2009, 11:54:48 »
White er nå innkalt til U 19 for England.  Det må bety at han er frisk og rask.

Han bør erstatte Parker idag.  :P

Hvorfor har ikke Leeds kjøpt spissen Lambert som bøtter inn med mål.  Han har vært litt skadet og ville angtakelig hver denne ligaens desiderte toppscorer.
Jeg anbefalte han for en to/tre måneder siden.   

Nå gruer jeg meg litt til kampen men SIKKER B har jeg tippet.  hehehhehehe

Promotion 2010

« Svar #29 på: Mars 07, 2009, 12:06:14 »
Igjen en vinn eller forsvinn-kamp med tanke på 2 plassen. Håper på dette laget: ;)            Beckford - Becchio

bare bytt ut parker

bare bytt ut parker han suger

bare bytt ut parker

???

Mr Kaizer, vil du ha inn Espen Dale på venstreback!?  ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp: