Skrevet av Emne: KAMP: vs SOUTHAMPTON, 13/3 2010  (Lest 73144 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: KAMP: vs SOUTHAMPTON, 13/3 2010
« Svar #30 på: Mars 11, 2010, 22:13:20 »
Tror det blir poengfall for flere denne runden, tror alle fire topplagene kan risikere og gå poengløse ut av denne runden. Får gåsehud av hva spissene til Southampton kan utrette mot forsvaret vårt. Er rimelig sikker på at vi må putte kansje 2 og 3 for å klare poeng. Men det klarer vi.  Er det forresten noen som vet 110% sikkert når kampen Norwich-Leeds spilles.?

Lørdag 27.mars kl 15.00 engelsk tid!
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

p0ndus

• Gjest
« Svar #31 på: Mars 11, 2010, 22:24:22 »
Thank you mate. MOT. Hørte noen rykter om at kampen var flytta, men beroliget nå,skal nemlig dit da.  ;D ;D ;D

Promotion 2010

« Svar #32 på: Mars 11, 2010, 22:55:32 »
Graysons press-conference torsdag før Soton:

Some interesting stuff..

Level of performance over the last two games was very good, we're in a good position but not getting carried away. Not concerned in recent weeks, I believe in the team. Disappointed with results, especially Walsall but it's how you react to those results and over the last two or three games we've responded in a really positive manner.

We were all disappointed with the result against Brentford but we played very well but didn't get the breaks in front of goal. The performance on Tuesday night stemmed from Saturday - the confidence and belief was there.

Playing so many Saturday-Tuesdays has meant the times when players have been in recently have been about recovery, that's hindered us on the training ground in tactics etc. Last week we have the opportunity to work on a few things and that was highlighted with how well we played in both games.

Experience has been important but the youthful exuberance of Snoddy, Howson, White is contributing to the team. when you've been through the tough times, the experience helps but you need the balance with younger players too.

On Howson: He's a young player in terms of his age but you wouldn't say he's a young player in terms of experience because he has played a lot of games and is a talented player. He and the rest of the players will learn from the experience of this year.
It will benefit us that everything hasn't been rosy all the time, but you learn to cope with those situations.

Q: Does Johnny Howson have the ability to play for England?
A: I'm sure he has. I know Stuart Pearce has been to watch him one game (I THINK IT WAS MILLWALL-POSTED A THREAD ON IT AT THE TIME), and it probably wasn't the best result or performance that Johnny had played in. Stuart has asked me about him and I've given him an honest opinion of what Johnny is all about and hopefully things will follow for Johnny because he has had a good consistent season and I'm sure whatever happens in the future he'll be working hard to achieve that. First and foremost if he's playing well for Leeds then he'll get recognised at other levels. It's a testament to the player that he wants to work hard to fulfil his ambitions.

Everyone in good spirits. Shane Lowry gone back to Villa for tests on his knee injury. Mike Grella will miss out with a hamstring injury.

Hopeful Higgs will get a reserve game but got to be careful what we do with him over the next 3-4 days. Pencilled in to play in reserves against Lincoln on Wednesday.

Casper's improvement this season stems from pre-season and having two excellent GKs. Shane got that position and Casper knew he had to improve to get back in the team. He has worked hard with Andy Beasley but he knows he has got other people pushing him. We've got Alan Martin and with Higgs back he has to carry on working hard.

Southampton probably have the best squad in the division have the backing to get promoted next season. Many of their players have all cost a lot of money, anything from �250k-�1m. Big players, experienced players. Looked like getting in play-offs and still have a chance. Wouldn't surprise me. Will be favourites for next season and they'll have a big influence.

Lee Barnard - We spoke about him and enquired about him but nothing came of it. Hope he has a bad game. Never got close to signing him, proved he can score goals and would've added something to the squad but more than happy with what i've got.

Andy Ritchie was dreadful in Leeds Fans Remembrance game.

Interesting comparison in their strikers to ours. All score a lot of goals. I'd back my players over their's all the time. B&B have fantastic qualities. Interesting duel. B&B were excellent on Tuesday.

We'll approach the game as we always do. We'll be hard to beat, well organised and have attacking threats. They've scored 5 in last two home games and we have to defend well. But we have players to hurt them. Two footballing teams who want to play on a fantastic surface. Great place to play and they have fantastic fans and stadium.

Over the next month, we're playing teams in and around us and that might suit us instead of teams who play us and try to shut up shop. The teams we're playing need to win games to get automatic promotion or maintain positions in the play-offs.
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #33 på: Mars 11, 2010, 23:29:40 »

Over the next month, we're playing teams in and around us and that might suit us instead of teams who play us and try to shut up shop. The teams we're playing need to win games to get automatic promotion or maintain positions in the play-offs.

Dette har både Kenneth & Larry nå nevnt i pre-match intervjuene, så det er tydelig at man har forventninger til en annerledes type motstander fremover. Det er bare å håpe at vi tjener på det...

Forresten, glimrende kopiering her, Promo, mange fine poenger her :)

...men en digresjon
Sitat
Andy Ritchie was dreadful in Leeds Fans Remembrance game.

Skjerven & andre evt fremmøtte, how was the game???
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Mats-

• Gjest
« Svar #34 på: Mars 12, 2010, 09:32:58 »
Jeg har ikke nerver til dette.
Hvor kan jeg bli kryogenisk nedfrosset fram til mai?

Dagens quote ;D

mercruiser

« Svar #35 på: Mars 12, 2010, 09:39:45 »
Honnør til ArneS for flotte Trivia-innlegg!

ollan

« Svar #36 på: Mars 12, 2010, 11:26:04 »
Grella ute mot Soton, hvem skal vi nå hive innpå siste 10 min??  >:(

Grella Sidelined For Southampton Match

Attacking Midfielder Mike Grella has been sidelined for upto two weeks after picking up a hamstring strain earlier this week. United States born Grella will miss this weekends trip to St Mary's where Leeds travel to play Southampton on Saturday. Simon Grayson is expected to name an unchanged side for the match with the Saints as he tries to steer his Leeds United side to their second away win of the year and close the gap on league leaders Norwich.
Ollan

Kickthemdown

« Svar #37 på: Mars 12, 2010, 12:22:53 »

Attacking Midfielder Mike Grella has been sidelined for upto two weeks after picking up a hamstring strain earlier this week. United States born Grella will miss this weekends trip to St Mary's where Leeds travel to play Southampton on Saturday. Simon Grayson is expected to name an unchanged side for the match with the Saints as he tries to steer his Leeds United side to their second away win of the year and close the gap on league leaders Norwich.
:-\

asLeeds

« Svar #38 på: Mars 12, 2010, 12:26:23 »

Kandol time!
DALHEIM WHITES

olsen leeds

• Gjest
« Svar #39 på: Mars 12, 2010, 13:04:50 »

Kandol time!
eller Gradel !  ;)

Sydhagen

« Svar #40 på: Mars 12, 2010, 13:08:42 »

Kandol time!
eller Gradel !  ;)

Tipper det blir Dickov
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Sterland

« Svar #41 på: Mars 12, 2010, 13:24:14 »

Kandol time!

La oss håpe vi unngår det.

berlin

« Svar #42 på: Mars 12, 2010, 14:13:10 »
Det blir en kanonspennende kamp i morgen. Kan det bli litt slik som Hødd-Leeds tro,
med frenetisk tempo og tilhørende upresishet (på dette nivået), angrepsbølger fra begge lag
og mange mål?

0-0 vil overraske meg, men fotball er uforutsigelig.

LeedsU878

« Svar #43 på: Mars 12, 2010, 15:15:35 »
Nå tar jeg selv den utrolige lange veien ned, så håper på LITT mer enn 0-0 :)
"When he plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints"

McMidjo

• På juniorlaget
  • Winning doesn't really matter - as long as you win
    • Vis profil
    • Bremnerbloggen
« Svar #44 på: Mars 12, 2010, 16:06:40 »
Håper på et fyrverkeri av en fotballkamp - på et av Englands flotteste stadioner....

Allikevel, av og til blir en jo litt 'lurt' av den store oppmerksomheten omkring de offensive spillerne i lagene, og glemmer at det også finnes noen innbitte forsvarsspillere som blir særlig konsentrert og tent av å møte de aller beste spissene i ligaen. Ser f.eks. gjerne at Nayls og Paddy gjenskaper prestasjonen fra Old Trafford her - og blir slettes ikke overrasket om dette ebber ut i 0-0 eller 0-1...... :)
So-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans, so-called Leedsfans - We are here....

Bites Yer Legs

« Svar #45 på: Mars 12, 2010, 17:44:32 »
Håper på et fyrverkeri av en fotballkamp - på et av Englands flotteste stadioner....

Allikevel, av og til blir en jo litt 'lurt' av den store oppmerksomheten omkring de offensive spillerne i lagene, og glemmer at det også finnes noen innbitte forsvarsspillere som blir særlig konsentrert og tent av å møte de aller beste spissene i ligaen. Ser f.eks. gjerne at Nayls og Paddy gjenskaper prestasjonen fra Old Trafford her - og blir slettes ikke overrasket om dette ebber ut i 0-0 eller 0-1...... :)

Litt spesielt, siden han ble eid av Paddy og Nayls har jo Rooney framstått som verdens desidert beste fotballspiller de siste månende, herjet såvel i PL som i CL  ;D :-[    ???
KEEP FIGHTING!!

auren

« Svar #46 på: Mars 12, 2010, 18:32:43 »

Litt spesielt, siden han ble eid av Paddy og Nayls har jo Rooney framstått som verdens desidert beste fotballspiller de siste månende, herjet såvel i PL som i CL  ;D :-[    ???

Etter seieren har Man U fremstått som et kanonlag, mens vi har gått på en total formsprekk. Verden er rar av og til!

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #47 på: Mars 12, 2010, 19:02:51 »

Litt spesielt, siden han ble eid av Paddy og Nayls har jo Rooney framstått som verdens desidert beste fotballspiller de siste månende, herjet såvel i PL som i CL  ;D :-[    ???

Etter seieren har Man U fremstått som et kanonlag, mens vi har gått på en total formsprekk. Verden er rar av og til!

auren

Ikke så unaturlige reaksjoner egentlig!

kilgallon

« Svar #48 på: Mars 13, 2010, 13:01:36 »
3 timer til kampstart, men kamptråden er ved at ryke helt ut fra side 1 på OEF... Det går ikke... ;)

laddi

« Svar #49 på: Mars 13, 2010, 14:30:17 »
Det blir en tidlig MOT......skal på familie arrangement i ettermiddag  :-[

Here we go with Leeds United
We're gonna give the boys a hand
Stand up and sing for Leeds United
They are the greatest in the land
Every day, we're all gonna say
We love you Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!
Everywhere, we're gonna be there
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na na na na na na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We've been through it all together
And we've had our ups and downs (ups and downs!)
We're gonna stay with you forever
At least until the world stops turning 'round
Every day, we're all gonna say
Everywhere, we're gonna be there
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na na na na na na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud

Bergen Whites

newsome

« Svar #50 på: Mars 13, 2010, 14:59:41 »
Er veldig usikker idag!
Hvordan klarer vi oss mot et Southampton lag i storform?
Var seieren mot Tranmere bevis for et Leeds lag på vei mot storformen?

Blir bare veldig spennende!
Tror vi får det tøft?

Trond90

« Svar #51 på: Mars 13, 2010, 15:08:30 »
I dag håper vi på White POWER fra Leeds og Haugesund! COME ON LEEDS AND FKH  ;D :)
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

Evig Pint

« Svar #52 på: Mars 13, 2010, 15:12:04 »
Det føles som vi kommer til å gå på en liten nedtur idag.... Kan fort bli uavgjort eller et knepent tap. Håper jeg tar feil!
Marching on together

sveifors

« Svar #53 på: Mars 13, 2010, 15:18:18 »
Laget iflg Yorkshire Radio

Anker

Hughes Naylor  Kisnorbo White

Snoddgrass  Howson Doyle McSheffrey

Becchio Beckford
Sveifors

Always look on the LEEDS side of life

sveifors

« Svar #54 på: Mars 13, 2010, 15:18:47 »
Det føles som vi kommer til å gå på en liten nedtur idag.... Kan fort bli uavgjort eller et knepent tap. Håper jeg tar feil!

uavgjort ville vel vært ok
Sveifors

Always look on the LEEDS side of life

newsome

« Svar #55 på: Mars 13, 2010, 15:28:13 »

uavgjort ville vel vært ok
Seier idag ville vært fantastisk!
Fikk plutselig godfølelsen :)

SirOlsen

« Svar #56 på: Mars 13, 2010, 15:30:26 »
Skummelt oppgjør dette... men en seier hadde unektelig smakt bra!
-SirOlsen-

Trond90

« Svar #57 på: Mars 13, 2010, 15:32:12 »
United: Ankergren, Hughes, Naylor, Kisnorbo, White, Snodgrass, Doyle, Howson, McSheffrey, Beckford, Becchio. Subs: Martin, Dickov, Kilkenny, Johnson, Crowe, Bromby, Gradel.

We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

LEO

« Svar #58 på: Mars 13, 2010, 15:36:57 »
Vinner vi idag da er det vel bye bye for Southampton når det gjelder play off.

Utrolig viktig kamp men jeg har troen.

Mener vår midtbane er bedre , knus dem leeds

Oggy

« Svar #59 på: Mars 13, 2010, 15:41:11 »
1 poeng i dag er GULL verdt !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oggy