Skrevet av Emne: Sv: Championship - previews og sesongtips fra avisene/mediene  (Lest 5305 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Leedsfan

Sv: Championship - previews og sesongtips fra avisene/mediene
« Svar #30 på: August 05, 2011, 18:43:22 »
Sitat
Kaiser Chiefs

Band Member: Simon Rix
Team You Support: Leeds United
Who will be promoted from the Championship? Leeds United
Best buy? Lee Bowyer
Star of the season? Robert Snodgrass
Surprise package? Brighton & Hove Albion
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Leedsfan

« Svar #31 på: August 05, 2011, 18:44:26 »
Sitat
The Pigeon Detectives

Band Member: Dave Best
Team You Support: Leeds United
Who will be promoted from the Championship? Leicester City, West Ham United, Birmingham City
Best buy? I think Ipswich securing Lee Bowyer from Birmingham is a great coup. He was their best player last season and, even at 34, covers box to box and puts in 100 per cent every game. I would have loved him to come back to Leeds.
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Leedsfan

« Svar #32 på: August 05, 2011, 18:45:19 »
All the Young

Band Member: Ryan Dooley
Team You Support: Port Vale
Who will be promoted from the Championship? Leeds United
Best buy? Micky Adams - Port Vale. He's not a player but Mighty Micky is back at the helm at the Vale. Good times ahead?
Star of the season? I'm being bias here but I think new signing Ben Williamson will break in to Port Vale's team. He's been great during pre-season.
Surprise package? Maybe Crawley Town in League 2. Obviously Port Vale will be on top come May, that's a no brainer.

Thomas

« Svar #34 på: August 07, 2011, 10:39:50 »
BT tippet Leeds på 6. plass i gårsdagens papiravis.

Her er saken på nett, men selve tabelltipset står kun i papirutgaven.

http://fotball.bt.no/kommentar/tore_strand/article206745.ece