Skrevet av Emne: Newbie to this forum  (Lest 43964 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

dansantos87

• Gjest
Newbie to this forum
« på: November 16, 2011, 09:01:46 »
Hi,

My name is Daniel Santos from Rialto California, I just wanted to stop in and say Hello to all of you. I’m new to this forum and looking forward to meeting you guys and girls.  I have been leaning towards at  Health Resources, butt acne and foods that burn belly fat.
« Siste redigering: November 16, 2011, 11:22:17 av dansantos87 »

Leedsfan

Sv: Newbie to this forum
« Svar #1 på: November 18, 2011, 13:14:05 »
Hi,

My name is Daniel Santos from Rialto California, I just wanted to stop in and say Hello to all of you. I’m new to this forum and looking forward to meeting you guys and girls.  I have been leaning towards at  Health Resources, butt acne and foods that burn belly fat.

I know some guys in this forum who has a lot of Butt Acne, do you want their names?
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Andersen

« Svar #2 på: November 18, 2011, 16:17:42 »
Hello Daniel Santos, are you a Leeds United supporter or...? Couldn` t understand the last line you wrote in here.

Andersen

« Svar #3 på: November 18, 2011, 16:24:31 »
To Leedsfan ! Do you have to write all your answers on this forum with such crap ironi! Try to get a little more serious in here .

lojosang

Sv: Re: Newbie to this forum
« Svar #4 på: November 18, 2011, 16:25:07 »
Dette er en slammet jeg ikke får sletta og utestengt før jeg kommer meg til en PC. Akkurat samme innlegg er blitt posta før. Klart, om noen faktisk SLITER med rævkviser anbafaler jeg heller fastlegen.

-LeifO

Moderatortroll.
- Leif Olav

Per Arne

« Svar #5 på: November 18, 2011, 21:03:12 »
To Leedsfan ! Do you have to write all your answers on this forum with such crap ironi! Try to get a little more serious in here .

Strålende!

;D

p0ndus

• Gjest
« Svar #6 på: November 18, 2011, 22:07:31 »
Scumbutt ;D ;D