Skrevet av Emne: Kamp vs Hull City. Kingston C Stadium Lørdag 29/12 2012, kl 13:30  (Lest 63803 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

GeirO

Sv: Kamp vs Hull City. Kingston C Stadium Lørdag 29/12 2012, kl 13:30
« Svar #390 på: Desember 30, 2012, 11:39:57 »
Hull var 8 tv sendte serie kamp denne sesongen,oppsumert og fordelt slik

1 seier
2 uavgjort
5 TAP :( :( :(

fleire tv kampar?

Lignende statistikk:
Vi har tapt 4 av de siste 6 kampene vi har spilt, og alle 4 tapene er sett på TV.

Noen som vet når neste TV-kamp er? Kan jo hende vi greier en uavgjort da....
MOT

Hallgeir *

« Svar #391 på: Desember 30, 2012, 12:53:31 »
Slakt er vel det ordet som dekker dette....

LUFC Leeds Fans View v Hull City

I was unfortunate enough to make the trip to Hull City on Saturday and watch a totally inept performance by Leeds United.

I give my views on the performance of the players in the game.

Paddy Kenny 6 Star Man
Without him, it could have been six or seven. He could do little with either goal and he made some great saves to keep the score down.

Byram 1
He never looked comfortable during the game and he offered little defensively or helping out in attack.

Tate 0
A shocking performance. He was very lucky to get away with a lame header early in the game that put Robert Koren in on goal. He won very little and his balls out from the back were hit and hope. On a number of occasions, his passing was embarrassing. Do you really want to bring him in Warnock?

Lees 2
Everyone else around him were having a shocker. He was the only player defensively who actually offered a bit of cover.

Pearce 0
He was a very lucky boy not to give away two penalties in the opening fifteen minutes. He was beaten far too easily all afternoon and was well off the pace.

White 0
Another who was beaten far too easily down their right all afternoon. He was a lucky boy not to get a red card for a poor challenge. Why didn`t Drury start?

Green 5
The only outfield player who showed a bit of fight. He was often back covering for the defence and he was the only one trying to do something in attack.

Norris 0
He offered little all afternoon and never got into the game.

Brown 0
He is old, slow and a liability. He got his customary yellow card. All he does is stand there waving his arms around and he seems more intent on winding up the opposition and whinging at the referee.

Somma 0
Not his game. All he was working off was long balls aimed at his head against a big Hull defence. On the odd occasion he did get it to his feet, he tried to be too fancy instead of playing it easy.

McCormack 1
Like Somma, all he had to work off was high balls, something he is never going to win. He did try to get involved but hard when the ball rarely came to him.

Subs

Varney 1
He was brought on to add height and win a few headers in attack. He did do this but he is just not good enough and he offered little else.

Austin 0
He looks totally out of shape. Was he really only out for six weeks? He looks like he`s put on about two stone and was huffing and puffing chasing shadows from the moment he came on.

Neil Warnock 0

He made changes to the side and listening to his comments after the game, it seemed he was already settling for a loss and concentrating on the Bolton game.

Changed system and no one looked like they knew what they were doing. Defence all at sea, midfield nowhere to be seen and constant long balls to the forwards, who were never going to win a header.

How he could make only two substitutions when eight or nine deserved to come off was a joke.

Why not give Hall a run for half hour? It wouldn`t have hurt as we were out of the game.

Why bother putting an injured Becchio on the bench if you don`t intend risking him?

How could he drop Drury to the bench in favour of White? Drury is the only half-decent left back at the club, yet he continuously is overlooked.

Summary
I was up at 5am to make the long trip from the South of England. The weather on the motorway was atrocious and for what?

I have watched Leeds for over 30 years and it was probably one of the worst performances I can remember seeing and that is really saying something.

I have seen many worse results but the performance lacked any commitment or desire. As a Leeds fan, the thing we ask for most is passion and desire. We will accept a defeat (we have seen enough) if the effort is there.

We are a million miles away from sides like Hull on their performance. Quick passing, movement off the ball and a desire for the shirt.

I look at the Leeds squad and I cannot see one player of real quality, one player who can change a game.

If Warnock still feels we only need a striker then we are in serious trouble.

We need pace all over the pitch. A strong central defender with pace and the same in central midfield. We will always score goals if we provide the service so attack is the least of our worries.

The fans showed their disapproval at full time and Warnock needs to stand up and be counted as much as the players.

He has now been here almost twelve months and have we really moved forward?

In his post-match comments, he talked about the January transfer window as if he was at last going to be able to bring in the players he needs.

Just to let you know Mr Warnock, seven of the thirteen players on show were brought in by you.

Unbelievably, we are still close to the play-off places. If he can bring in the players, and let us do it at the start of the transfer window and not in the last week, we could still do something this season. Many more performances like this though and we could still be in a relegation battle.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=303882#ixzz2GXF00Lr0
Super Leeds since 1968

peder

« Svar #392 på: Desember 30, 2012, 13:47:50 »

I was unfortunate enough to make the trip to Hull City on Saturday and watch a totally inept performance by Leeds United.

Paddy Kenny 6 Star Man
Without him, it could have been six or seven. He could do little with either goal and he made some great saves to keep the score down.

Byram 1
He never looked comfortable during the game and he offered little defensively or helping out in attack.

Tate 0
A shocking performance. He was very lucky to get away with a lame header early in the game that put Robert Koren in on goal. He won very little and his balls out from the back were hit and hope. On a number of occasions, his passing was embarrassing. Do you really want to bring him in Warnock?

Lees 2
Everyone else around him were having a shocker. He was the only player defensively who actually offered a bit of cover.

Pearce 0
He was a very lucky boy not to give away two penalties in the opening fifteen minutes. He was beaten far too easily all afternoon and was well off the pace.

White 0
Another who was beaten far too easily down their right all afternoon. He was a lucky boy not to get a red card for a poor challenge. Why didn`t Drury start?

Green 5
The only outfield player who showed a bit of fight. He was often back covering for the defence and he was the only one trying to do something in attack.

Norris 0

Brown 0
He is old, slow and a liability. He got his customary yellow card. All he does is stand there waving his arms around and he seems more intent on winding up the opposition and whinging at the referee.

Somma 0
Not his game. All he was working off was long balls aimed at his head against a big Hull defence. On the odd occasion he did get it to his feet, he tried to be too fancy instead of playing it easy.

McCormack 1
Like Somma, all he had to work off was high balls, something he is never going to win. He did try to get involved but hard when the ball rarely came to him.

Subs

Varney 1
He was brought on to add height and win a few headers in attack. He did do this but he is just not good enough and he offered little else.

Austin 0
He looks totally out of shape. Was he really only out for six weeks? He looks like he`s put on about two stone and was huffing and puffing chasing shadows from the moment he came on.

Neil Warnock 0

He made changes to the side and listening to his comments after the game, it seemed he was already settling for a loss and concentrating on the Bolton game.

Changed system and no one looked like they knew what they were doing. Defence all at sea, midfield nowhere to be seen and constant long balls to the forwards, who were never going to win a header.

How he could make only two substitutions when eight or nine deserved to come off was a joke.

Why not give Hall a run for half hour? It wouldn`t have hurt as we were out of the game.

Why bother putting an injured Becchio on the bench if you don`t intend risking him?

How could he drop Drury to the bench in favour of White? Drury is the only half-decent left back at the club, yet he continuously is overlooked.

Summary
I was up at 5am to make the long trip from the South of England. The weather on the motorway was atrocious and for what?

I have watched Leeds for over 30 years and it was probably one of the worst performances I can remember seeing and that is really saying something.

I have seen many worse results but the performance lacked any commitment or desire. As a Leeds fan, the thing we ask for most is passion and desire. We will accept a defeat (we have seen enough) if the effort is there.

We are a million miles away from sides like Hull on their performance. Quick passing, movement off the ball and a desire for the shirt.

I look at the Leeds squad and I cannot see one player of real quality, one player who can change a game.

We need pace all over the pitch. A strong central defender with pace and the same in central midfield. We will always score goals if we provide the service so attack is the least of our worries.

The fans showed their disapproval at full time and Warnock needs to stand up and be counted as much as the players.

In his post-match comments, he talked about the January transfer window as if he was at last going to be able to bring in the players he needs.

Just to let you know Mr Warnock, seven of the thirteen players on show were brought in by you.

Unbelievably, we are still close to the play-off places. If he can bring in the players, and let us do it at the start of the transfer window and not in the last week, we could still do something this season. Many more performances like this though and we could still be in a relegation battle.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=303882#ixzz2GXF00Lr0
+1
Veldig bra oppsummert. Nå har ikke Warnock flere unnskyldninger å komme med, nå må han snart vise til sportslig fremgang, det er faktisk han som har hentet inn brorparten av start 11`eren.  >:(

stigahauge

« Svar #393 på: Desember 30, 2012, 14:26:13 »

Paddy Kenny 6 Star Man

Byram 1

Tate 0

Lees 2

Pearce 0

White 0

Green 5

Norris 0

Brown 0

Somma 0

McCormack 1

Subs

Varney 1

Austin 0

Neil Warnock 0

Summary

Ganske einig i karakterane, men og veldig typisk (engelske) fotballsuportera. Når det går galt skal alt og alle slaktast! Når det går bra skal både talent og taktiske egenskapar hausast opp. Ny kamp mot Bolton om 2 dagar. Då startar ein med blanke ark igjen og forhåpentligvis med litt høgare innsats og tenningsnivvå en det som har vore vist dei 150 siste minutta!

Kontakinte

« Svar #394 på: Desember 30, 2012, 16:16:55 »
La nå mannen få låne sine spillere og få kjøpe seg en spiss. Gjør opp status etter sesongen. Er vi der vi er nå får vi ny manager til neste sesong.

er du full?  ;)
han har jo handla mer en ei kjerring på romjulsalg
ok det er å dra den langt å si at det er på et ubegrensa mastercard, men han har tross alt henta en halv tropp allerede.
at han ikke hadde ubegrensede midler visste han før han kom at det kom så det blir for dumt å komme drassende med "warchest kitty" snakket.
når han i tillegg har så lite selvinnsikt i egen stall at han kun trenger å signere en icing on the cake spiss i januar sier det det sitt.

og nei, leedsfan det var ikke ment som et personangrep på det, det var nå engang du som hadde skrevet innlegget.

Jeg tåler en støyt i motsetning til andre her på forumet, så du trenger ikke kamuflere personangrep med smilys. Nok om det.

Så kommer det en ny kost inn, skriver under en 2 1/2 års kontrakt. Så lykkes han ikke, begynner å klage på at det ikke er hans spillertyper han overtar og at han fikk jobben for sent for å gjøre noe med stallen.. Altså den samme historien om igjen..

Jeg ville sparket Warnock hvis den riktige manageren var ledig. Jeg ville aldri gjort som Forest, erstattet en grå trener med en grå trener.

Jeg er edru!
Erstatter gjerne Warnock med en "grå trener" Så lenge han heter Gandalf til fornavn..

nord

« Svar #395 på: Desember 30, 2012, 17:32:50 »
Jeg føler med QPR idag - de ser ud til at være i samme båd som LEEDS - skal vi ikke bare  bytte om trænere  ;D

Leedsfan

« Svar #396 på: Desember 30, 2012, 18:10:34 »
La nå mannen få låne sine spillere og få kjøpe seg en spiss. Gjør opp status etter sesongen. Er vi der vi er nå får vi ny manager til neste sesong.

er du full?  ;)
ok det er å dra den langt å si at det er på et ubegrensa mastercard, men han har tross alt henta en halv tropp allerede.
at han ikke hadde ubegrensede midler visste han før han kom at det kom så det blir for dumt å komme drassende med "warchest kitty" snakket.
når han i tillegg har så lite selvinnsikt i egen stall at han kun trenger å signere en icing on the cake spiss i januar sier det det sitt.

og nei, leedsfan det var ikke ment som et personangrep på det, det var nå engang du som hadde skrevet innlegget.

Jeg tåler en støyt i motsetning til andre her på forumet, så du trenger ikke kamuflere personangrep med smilys. Nok om det.

Så kommer det en ny kost inn, skriver under en 2 1/2 års kontrakt. Så lykkes han ikke, begynner å klage på at det ikke er hans spillertyper han overtar og at han fikk jobben for sent for å gjøre noe med stallen.. Altså den samme historien om igjen..

Jeg ville sparket Warnock hvis den riktige manageren var ledig. Jeg ville aldri gjort som Forest, erstattet en grå trener med en grå trener.

Jeg er edru!
Erstatter gjerne Warnock med en "grå trener" Så lenge han heter Gandalf til fornavn..

Vi kan ende med Sauroman...
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Blank_File

« Svar #397 på: Desember 30, 2012, 18:36:27 »
Er det en slags blanding av den hvite trollmannen og den onde øyet eller?  ;D

p0ndus

• Gjest
« Svar #398 på: Desember 30, 2012, 18:41:34 »

er du full?  ;)

Jeg er edru!

Hva med og erstatte Warnock, med Gerd Liv Valla. Hun hadde nok fått fart på spillerne.

lojosang

Sv: Re: Kamp vs Hull City. Kingston C Stadium Lørdag 29/12 2012, kl 13:30
« Svar #399 på: Desember 30, 2012, 18:41:36 »
Sau-Roman er vel han som holder sin klamme hvite hånd om Chelsea?
- Leif Olav