Skrevet av Emne: Leeds United - SUPPORTER ADVISORY BOARD  (Lest 1514 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Leeds United - SUPPORTER ADVISORY BOARD
« på: Juli 03, 2017, 16:03:15 »

UNITED TO LAUNCH SUPPORTER ADVISORY BOARD

UNITED TO LAUNCH SUPPORTER ADVISORY BOARD
Leeds United are looking for fans from each supporters group including our regional members clubs, Official Supporters Club, Leeds United Supporters Trust and Leeds United Disabled Organisation as well as supporters representing the interest of 16-21 year olds, senior citizens, corporate members, family stand season ticket holders, ethnic minorities and the LGBT community to take part in our new Supporters Advisory Board.

The Supporters Advisory Board will meet quarterly with Angus Kinnear (Managing Director), James Mooney (Head of Media and Communications), Paul Bell (Executive Director) and other senior staff from Elland Road determined by the agenda.

The meetings will cover a range of topics including ticketing, matchday experience, stadium works, community engagement and more.

Each session will last for 90 minutes and will be chaired by an independent body that will be charged with taking and publishing the minutes from each forum.

Managing Director Angus Kinnear said: “Working collaboratively with our supporters is central to our vision for Leeds United.  The Supporters Advisory Board will give my senior management team and I the opportunity to have a constructive formal dialogue and improve transparency. I know that the passionate Leeds United fan base have lots of ideas on how to build our great Club and I look forward to working with them’’.

The first Leeds United Supporters Advisory Meeting will take place in September.

If you wish to put yourself forward to take a seat on the Advisory Board complete the form below with your name, age and the group you wish to represent.
« Siste redigering: Juli 03, 2017, 16:16:26 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

Sv: Leeds United - SUPPORTER ADVISORY BOARD
« Svar #1 på: Juli 03, 2017, 16:07:02 »
Tom Wilson (random)

I'm scared. I don't know who you are anymore...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2 på: Juli 03, 2017, 16:21:58 »
Petter-Andre

Just keeps getting better, doesn't it :)?

This is the exact sort of instrument that drove my engagement for @lufctrust and @LeedsFansUtd

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3 på: August 30, 2017, 20:24:56 »
Mazzing on together

Just received an email from someone at Leeds United regarding me representing the LGBT community on the SAB.....I have been ACCEPTED  ;D

I will be representing @MarchingoutLUFC if they will allow me to. I am over the moon. Just burst into tears!

I will be our voice  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #4 på: August 30, 2017, 23:18:59 »
Mazzing on together

Just received an email from someone at Leeds United regarding me representing the LGBT community on the SAB.....I have been ACCEPTED  ;D

I will be representing @MarchingoutLUFC if they will allow me to. I am over the moon. Just burst into tears!

I will be our voice  :)
Gratulerer Promo!  :)
Jon R.