Skrevet av Emne: Rykter og ønsker om hvem som overtar Leeds United (Titanic)  (Lest 94138 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Rykter om hvem som overtar Leeds United (Titanic)
« Svar #480 på: April 11, 2013, 15:25:39 »
Hva har Boothroyd gjort siste årene siden Watford?

Hadde en grei sesong med Colchester i 2009-10 der en dårlig avslutning på sesongen hindret laget fra PO plass i L1.
Tok over Coventry sommeren 2010, men fikk sparken i mars 2011.
Tok over Northampton november 2011 som da lå helt i bunnen av L2.
Fikk dem på sikker plass og er blant opp i fjor, og ligger pr dd på 3.plass.

Dette iflg Wikipedia  :)
¨

Ble vel aldri som veteranen spådde dette!

Apropos......................hvor er nå han?   ::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Leedsfan

Sv: Rykter og ønsker om hvem som overtar Leeds United (Titanic)
« Svar #481 på: April 11, 2013, 15:45:52 »
SKY

Brian McDermott looks set to be named as the new Leeds United manager as Sky sources understand he is in 'advanced talks' with the Championship club with betting suspended on the next boss at Elland Road.

The former Reading boss was the early favourite to take the role after Neil Warnock's departure but this weeksaw ex-Chelsea chief Roberto Di Matteo heavily backed to move to the head of the market.

Former Leeds defender Dominic Matteo was cut from 66/1 to 7/1 as he moved to on the list of contenders but now it looks as though McDermott will be the man to take charge at Elland Road.

There was a gamble on McDermott on Wednesday evening and betting was suspended by Sky Bet as the 52-year-old was supported to as short as 1/7.

The potential appointment would mean there is a Brian McDermott in charge of both Leeds' football and rugby league clubs - with the other Brian already the Leeds Rhinos chief.

Paul Wiggins of Sky Bet said on Thursday: "We started to see a steady stream of business for Brian McDermott at just after 1800 BST yesterday evening.

"Whatever price we went to was backed by a different account which is the usual sign that a possible appointment is imminent. We suspended betting after McDermott reached 1/7 and was still being supported.

"This plunge on McDermott comes after decent support earlier in the week for Dominic Matteo so maybe a coaching role beckons for him in a new set up?"

A brief statement from the club hinted that an appointment was close but did not name names.

It read: "The process of appointing a permanent replacement for Neil Warnock has progressed significantly this week and when all matters are finalised we will be in a position to make a formal announcement.

"Neil Redfearn will remain as caretaker manager until such time when an appointment is made, and he is being kept informed of the situation by the club's board."
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Sølvreven

« Svar #482 på: April 11, 2013, 15:59:36 »
MANAGERIAL UPDATE: SHORT STATEMENT
 11 Apr 2013
A short statement from the club for fans and the media...
The club issued a brief statement on Thursday lunchtime, ahead of Neil Redfearn's pre-match Press Conference at Thorp Arch...
"The process of appointing a permanent replacement for Neil Warnock has progressed significantly this week and when all matters are finalised we will be in a position to make a formal announcement.
"Neil Redfearn will remain as caretaker manager until such time when an appointment is made, and he is being kept informed of the situation by the club's board."

Leedsoholic. Oppfinneren av "pretting".

Leedsfan

« Svar #483 på: April 11, 2013, 16:08:14 »
MANAGERIAL UPDATE: SHORT STATEMENT
 11 Apr 2013
A short statement from the club for fans and the media...
The club issued a brief statement on Thursday lunchtime, ahead of Neil Redfearn's pre-match Press Conference at Thorp Arch...
"The process of appointing a permanent replacement for Neil Warnock has progressed significantly this week and when all matters are finalised we will be in a position to make a formal announcement.

Tenk om de egentlig skriver om Owen Coyle, for en pressekonferanse det blir....:):):)
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.