Skrevet av Emne: Leeds Fans LLP  (Lest 56936 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Leeds Fans LLP
« Svar #120 på: November 03, 2015, 16:47:22 »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #121 på: November 03, 2015, 18:32:34 »
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-lufc-news/leeds-united-fans-utd-confident-of-buying-majority-of-club-for-30m-within-three-months-1-7550762

Leeds United: Fans Utd ‘confident’ of buying majority of club for £30m within three months

by
Amitai Winehouse

published 15:59 Tuesday 03 November 2015 

Leeds Fans United (LFU) believe they can purchase a majority stake in Leeds United within the next three months.

Should current majority owner Massimo Cellino provide them with exclusivity, LFU are also confident they could buy a minority stake within four or five weeks.

LFU chief executive Dylan Thwaites said: “We can do this deal. We can do the minority stake part of the deal within four or five weeks. We can do the majority stake part within three months.

“We are highly confident. We need that legally binding exclusivity to progress with this deal.”

LFU have audited figures provided by Companies House, and have set £30m as a maximum audited cost for the club.

The fans group has also outlined their intended method of raising the funds required, involving four tiers.

The majority shareholder would be fans who have invested into the community benefit society, buying shares for as little as £100, up to £10,000.

Another tier would be wealthy Leeds fans, who could invest larger sums.

There would also be a debt scheme exclusively offered to Leeds fans, with repayment not possible until the club reach the Premier League.

Finally, LFU would turn to institutional investors to deal with any cash fluidity issues and underwrite last resort lending.

Thwaites explained: “There’s four tiers to this. The first tier is the Community Benefit Society. This new scenario is great for the CBS, as the majority shareholder will be Leeds Fans United, i.e. other Leeds fans who’ve got a common purpose. All the powers over the legacy and purpose of Leeds United will be held by Leeds fans who’ve invested in the £100 shares, up to £10,000.

“The next tier will be made up of high net worth, wealthy Leeds United fans investing into LFU. These can be in the sums of hundreds of thousands or millions. We’ve had an astonishing numbers of people come forward in the last three days that are interested in doing this.

“If we still have a shortfall on the figure, we have a great debt scheme. This would bring debt to the club, but it would be debt from Leeds fans. The debt payments would be interest free and deferred until we get into the Premier League. For example, someone might lend us £1 million, but it would be interest free and paid back at £1.5 million when we get into the Premier League.

“The final fourth tier, which is if we’re still short, we can go to institutional investors. We’re talking to them, even today.”

Thwaites revealed LFU could undertake due diligence immediately, as soon as exclusivity is signed. He is unwilling to see shareholder money used for a bidding war.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Eriksen55

« Svar #122 på: November 03, 2015, 20:04:54 »
Regner med at jeg får sesongkort dersom jeg blir en av eierne i klubben?  :D

Promotion 2010

« Svar #123 på: November 03, 2015, 21:31:12 »
Leeds Fans United proposed takeover

I know this is emotional ground, because a lot of Leeds United followers would love to see the club fan owned.
I'm an advocate of fan ownership and there seem to be few clubs where this would be more appropriate than Leeds United, who have a massive, passionate fanbase and a recent history of poor ownership.

I don't have any agenda or allegiance here, although a few will inevitably say otherwise. I've spoken to Dylan Thwaites previously and he seemed a decent man with good intentions.

However, I am cynical, as some have accused me of being on Twitter. I think journalists have to be.

On Friday, LFU announced it had reached an agreement in principle to buy Massimo Cellino's majority stake in the club. This followed a meeting between the Italian and LFU's Sharon Reid, though not with Thwaites as I understand it.

Cellino was feeling brittle and emotional following the reaction he had received from the home fans at Elland Road during the 2-0 defeat by Blackburn Rovers on Thursday night.

The level of vitriol shocked him and he decided overnight that he would be willing to sell. He feared for his safety; his wife, who had moved to a rented house in Belgravia in London, did not want to return; and Cellino was beginning to have serious doubts about his ability to deliver success.

So this was the background to the meeting. And Cellino's response to LFU was basically "if you can pay me the money then I will sell to you."

He didn't see this as being so strong as an agreement in principle, but I guess this depends on semantics. And he was surprised when LFU came out all guns blazing in the press, I'm told.

LFU are aware that there are other parties who are actively interested in buying the club and they want to ward them off, before committing money to a potentially losing cause or being used as a pawn, hence they want a legally binding exclusivity agreement in writing.

This would mean that Cellino could not negotiate with other parties during a certain period of time. My understanding is that the Italian is not willing to do that, but let's wait and see.

If you were him, would you sign such an agreement, potentially kiboshing a sale to another party?

LFU seem to have been a little hasty with their announcement, though perhaps they hoped it would really get the ball rolling and bring other investors on board.

They admit £500,000 has been pledged so far and that several "high net worth individuals" have shown an interest. They are also talking to institutional investors.

So this is very much a fundraising stage, hardly a "poised to go".

Thwaites also talked about using a "debt deferral system" to raise cash, so that loans could be paid back with interest "when we get in the Premier League".

Now, Leeds fans must be tired of hearing that presumption after it has been espoused by a procession of owners, including Cellino. "When we get in the Premier League": unfortunately easier said than done.

Thwaites says Leeds' value, in terms of equity, as stated at Companies House, is £30million. But the playing squad needs revamping and the club doesn't own its own stadium or training ground.

There are also other outstanding debts, running costs and a whole host of potentially expensive legal cases in process.

Thwaites believes LFU could "probably" complete the takeover within three months. And we will have to hope so.

Because Sam Byram is out of contract in the summer and I'm told the one real jewel in the playing squad, Lewis Cook, has a clause in his contract stating he can leave if the club is not promoted this season, which, let's face it, is not going to happen.

The mood Cellino is in at the moment, he doesn't want to invest any more of his own money in the club. He's hurt and has decided he wants out, at the right price.

There is a worrying potential for decline. So let's hope something positive does happen in the coming months.
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #124 på: November 03, 2015, 21:54:19 »
THE SUN

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/6724603/-Leeds-Fans-United-chief-reveals-takeover-plan.html

Leeds Fans United chief reveals takeover plan

Massimo Cellino is ready to sell Leeds to the fans

EXCLUSIVE by TOM BARCLAY

published

14 minutes ago

LEEDS fans are plotting an ambitious bid to buy their club from Italian owner Massimo Cellino.

In a wide-ranging interview, SunSport’s Football League reporter TOM BARCLAY spoke to Leeds Fans United’s chief executive Dylan Thwaites, 49, to discuss the group’s plans.

Tom Barclay: What’s your background?

Dylan Thwaites: I’m chief executive of Leeds Fans United and I’m a retired entrepreneur who built an internet marketing business and sold it. I’m a lifelong Leeds fan.

TB: I heard Cellino wants £30million for the club?

DT: These things kind of run away with themselves. He has agreed to sell to us at cost.

The only auditable cost we can see is off the Companies House which is the £30m of equity that he has put into Leeds.

There is going to be more than that. That will be audited. We are only going to pay the cost he has put in which will be a specific audited figure that we can show on due diligence that he can demonstrate has gone into Leeds United and can be accounted as a genuine figure.

The £30m is the stuff at the Companies House that has absolutely clearly and unambiguously been put in by Cellino.

That’s your starter but there is other stuff which I’m sure would come out in due diligence.

Leeds want the club back in the fans' hands

Leeds want the club back in the fans' hands © Reuters 

TB: What figure would you expect in the end?

DT: It might be £40m. It’s one of these where there might not be any additional stuff.

The implication of what a lot of people have been saying is that there are other parts to it.

Because he has agreed to sell it to us at cost, that’s easy to verify. If it’s there, it’s auditable. If it’s not there, we don’t have to pay it — that’s the figure.

The other thing to bear in mind is that would be the maximum figure that we would pay because if Leeds were relegated, had problems with debt or legal issues, it might not be worth the ‘at cost’ figure. In which case, we wouldn’t use our shareholders money and engage.

It gives us a maximum figure which is helpful with planning.

TB: Are there any concerns with debts? Have you seen the club’s accounts?

DT: We’ve created a structure that allows us to buy the majority share that we know we can meet the funding requirement. We’re comfortable with that.

We’re literally ready to start due diligence tomorrow morning but we can’t incur any costs until we have the written exclusivity signed up because there would be no point us doing this if there were other parties who could jump in and take the deal off us at the last minute.

He’s said he would give us exclusivity but we need it in writing to professionally proceed.

We’re ready to go the next morning with due diligence as soon as that is signed.

Leeds United boss, Steve Evans

Leeds United boss, Steve Evans © Reuters 

TB: Where has the money come from? How does it break down?

DT: The money is not there in the bank although we can get it. It’s just investors to underwrite against it being there if we need proof of funds.

It comes from four sources. The firstd layer of which is the Community Benefit Society (CBS) — where 99 per cent plus of fans will invest into.

This will have lots of power over the legacy and heritage issues of the club so the club name can’t be changed, the colours, the kit, the badge, the stadium name and location. None of these things can be changed without the approval of the CBS shareholders — the mass of Leeds fans.

There will be thousands of people putting in from £100 up to £10,000 each. That would be forever, so whoever is to own the club, the fans would have control over that — the heritage and legacy of Leeds United.

The second layer up is the Leeds Fans United who will be wealthy Leeds fans investing directly into that. This is people who can put hundreds of thousands or millions in as Leeds fans.

We’re not seeking to have a high net-worth Leeds fan as a primary person within that.

The club will be owned fully by Leeds fans and the heritage is protected by the CBS and the rest is owned by wealthy Leeds fans.

If that doesn’t create the possible funds needed to buy Massimo out at cost, we then have a structure of debt from Leeds fans. This is a single group of high-net worth Leeds fans lending money interest free, but it would carry a premium when we return to the Premier League.

So they might have a million debt free but they would get a million and a half back when we get back to the Premier League. This is a really effective way of changing the debt of the club because we are not paying massive interest payments and we’re paying it off at a time when we have access to massive sums of money.

If there is still a funding gap after that, then we have institutional investors to fill that gap with normal commercial debt.

Going forward with working capital, we would have the option of bringing in one of the third-party potential acquirers. We originally set ourselves up as a minority interest but because Massimo insists on selling only to Leeds fans and wants to sell the whole thing to us, we’ve had to come up with this majority scenario.

But what we could do down the line is create new equity where people who would then be buying into the club wouldn’t be buying the club from existing shareholders and the money going out to new owners. The money would be coming straight in as new equity to Leeds United and properly financing for anything we want to do going forward.

TB: Who are the wealthy Leeds backers?

DT: We have about 80 people on our database who have declared interest in backing Leeds at the £100,000 mark and upwards. Obviously not all of those will fulfill on that and some may be prepared to put debt in rather that equity. Some may want to wait until we acquire Elland Road — which is something we would look to do early on.

But in terms of the names, as you’d expect, I can’t find any one of these who would want to put their head above the parapet. Most Leeds fans are aware of the high net-worth Leeds fans in and around the club. There are a lot of wealthy Leeds fans because of our heritage of being so good in the 70s who are now at the top of their companies and looking to put money back into the community.

Russell Crowe has been linked with a takeover of Leeds

Russell Crowe has been linked with a takeover of Leeds © Getty 

TB: What about Russell Crowe?

DT: He falls into the category of a high wealth Leeds fan. If he wants to invest we would love that.

I think his last stated position was that he looked at taking the whole of Leeds United but couldn’t commit the time to do that. It’s a question of whether he would like to take a part and not have a role in the running of it. He’s been more than welcome. He would be great from a publicity point of view but frankly we view him as the same as other high net-worth Leeds fans.

We see the structure being that the owners set the strategy but a management team does the implementation. We think it is a more normal and healthier way of running a big business.

Then you don’t get that day-to-day interference. The club is run by fans who set the strategy and a management team implements that strategy.

TB: How much have you raised from fans investing?

DT: In the 24 hours after we announced that Massimo had agreed to sell to us, we took as much money as in the 24 hours when we opened the fund back in April. There’s been a big surge.

What I’ve noticed that is different about this particular surge is there are a lot more high net-worth people who have come forward and said they are interested in investing with us.

We’re over £500,000 now.

TB: Would you look to buy Thorp Arch as well as Elland Road?

DT: Thorp Arch is slightly different. There’s an easy win from cash-flow point of view at Elland Road. We can refinance it that we can save about a 1million a year in rent versus interest payments so it makes sense to do that as soon as possible. Elland Road is a specific case. With Thorpe Arch we don’t know enough yet because we need to see the contracts to see if it offers the same opportunity or not.

TB: How do you keep raising money after the initial takeover to make Leeds sustainable?

DT: Elland Road is an example of a million a year of extra cash flow created by simple moves. All the fan-owned clubs we have talked to have increased everything from receipts to revenues. In the case of Leeds, things like not having a shirt sponsor and corporate hospitality stand out. These are things that a lot of the corporates don’t want to get involved in at Leeds at the moment because it is not a happy group of fans so why would you want to associate your brand with that? But once you have a happier group of fans, these things really start to come through. In itself, having those changes can create a lot more income to Leeds. Plus there is the experience we bring to the table as entrepreneurs.

TB: What have you made of Cellino’s time in charge?

DT: We can see that there is £30m of equity that has gone in. The rest of it with debts we would have to see after due diligence.

Leeds were champions of England as recently as 1992

Leeds were champions of England as recently as 1992 © News Group 

TB: Would you need convincing of Steve Evans if you took over?

DT: It’s not something for us to get involved with in terms of a comment. We’re looking a fan ownership rather than the specifics of the team and the team right now.

TB: Why will it be different under your organisation?

DT: When we’re talking about the CBS shares, they are going to have control over the legacy, heritage and financial stability of the club. That gives you a degree of control that fans have never had. The majority shareholder will be Leeds fans who have the same vested, common interests as every other fan.

TB: Would you worry about Leeds fans having trust issues?

DT: All indications are that we have absolutely massive support. All the organised fan groups are in support of us when you could imagine they might not want us treading on their toes. When people run online polls we get 90-95 per cent support for us.

The time has now come for fans to be a little bit more in control of their clubs and we’re going to be the first club to do that which will be great.

TB: How long will it take to complete a deal in a best-case scenario?

DT: The CBS minority share stuff can be completed within five weeks. The other stuff will take about three months, from exclusivity being signed tomorrow until completion. We’re seeing Cellino’s lawyer again tomorrow.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #125 på: November 03, 2015, 21:57:40 »
Leeds United: Thwaites fires warning to Whites owner Cellino

Massimo Cellino
Massimo Cellino
Phil Hay
phil.hay@jpress.co.uk
19:57Tuesday 03 November 2015
HAVE YOUR SAY
The head of Leeds Fans United has admitted the group were looking at a minimum cost of £30m to buy out Leeds United owner Massimo Cellino - and said they would give up on a deal unless Cellino committed to a guaranteed period of exclusivity.

Officials from Leeds Fans United (LFU) will meet with Cellino’s lawyers tomorrow and attempt to finalise an agreement which gives it the freedom to pursue a takeover of the club without the threat of Cellino accepting a rival bid.

LFU chief executive Dylan Thwaites said analysis of Cellino’s cash injections at Elland Road since his takeover in April 2014 had set £30m as the lowest asking price for the Italian’s 77 per cent shareholding in United.

Cellino told LFU last week that he was prepared to sell his stake to the group amid mounting pressure on him from the Football League and United’s supporters.

The 59-year-old is fighting to overturn the League’s decision to disqualify him from running the Leeds and he came under attack from the club’s fans during Thursday’s defeat to Blackburn Rovers. He did not attend tonight’s clash with Cardiff City.

Thwaites said LFU was ready to “start due diligence tomorrow” and set the normal cost of that process at around £500,000.

“We’ve got the money to start immediately,” Thwaites said. “Because of the expertise within our organisation - lawyers, accountants and so on - we’d be able to to bring it in at a far lower cost. We have people who could do the bulk of the work for us.”

Cellino told LFU that he was only prepared sell his stake to the group, leaving a “legacy” after 18 months as owner, but the YEP understands that he held talks with a separate prospective buyer in London on Monday.

Thwaites, whose organisation has raised around half-a-million pounds through the sale of £100 shares in LFU to supporters, said: “We know we can't start spending our shareholders money until we've got legally-binding exclusivity. The very next step for us is to get that signed and then literally, the next morning, we can start the due diligence.

“I spoke to Massimo on Monday night. We're meeting again (tomorrow) and we're just waiting on that letter of exclusivity. Then we can get going.

“I hoped to have exclusivity before (now) and we need to have it before we can press any more buttons. We've come as far as we can without it. That has to be delivered now.

“If his lawyers say we no longer expect exclusivity then we can no longer go forward with the majority purchase. It's too much of a risk.”

Asked if he believed Cellino’s promise that he would “only sell to fans”, Thwaites said: “"The proof is going to be in the pudding of getting this written exclusivity.

“He talked about the fact he wanted to sell only to Leeds fans to enough people. We know we weren't imagining it.”

Cellino is yet to name an exact price for his stake, which stands at just over 75 per cent.

The remaining equity in Leeds is held by Gulf Finance House, the Bahraini bank which sold the club to Cellino last year.

Cellino paid around £5m up front when he took control from GFH but has invested substantially more during his time as owner.

Thwaites said LFU - originally established with the aim of acquire a minority shareholding in Leeds - planned to raise the necessary funds for a takeover through pledges from fans of “high net worth”.

He said other wealthy supporters had offered interest-free loans which “might be repaid with a premium when we’re promoted to the Premier League” and revealed that loans from financial institutions would be used as a last resort to bridge any funding gaps.

Cellino could demand proof of funds from LFU before agreeing to a period of exclusivity and Thwaites said: “We would need a little bit of time to put it into place.

“The funds aren't there at this moment but institutional people could underwrite it and provide proof of funds while we secure the money. We believe the money will be there.

“The difficulty is that until we've done due diligence we don't know how much we need. We know we’d be buying at cost and it's at least £30m.”

Thwaites said the group would not be drawn into paying Cellino any profit on his investment, saying: “That wasn’t the agreement. The price is a fixed price. It's the cost that he's come in at.

“It's an auditable figure, a specific figure we can establish through due diligence and it's not negotiable.

“We can see that he's put £30 million in at Companies House but we can't see anything else beyond that. We believe there'll be other stuff too and that will come out of due diligence. That would be the maximum price we’d be prepared to pay. If Massimo asks for more than the cost figure, we’d walk away.”
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #126 på: November 04, 2015, 10:53:44 »
Leeds Fans Utd has just been informed by the lawyers of Massimo Cellino that he no longer wishes to sell to Leeds fans. Our insistence on him confirming his verbal offer of exclusivity in a legally binding agreement has forced transparency on his motives. It is much better that we identify this insincerity now before we spend our shareholder's money.

This exercise has proved our capacity to adapt to any acquisition scenario very quickly. We now know we have the capacity to do both a minority and majority deal, and it has shown that Leeds fans have a desire for fan ownership.

We hope that Massimo will treat the club and fans with respect and honour.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Sydhagen

« Svar #127 på: November 04, 2015, 10:57:30 »
Nå blir det bråk!  :D
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Kato

« Svar #128 på: November 04, 2015, 11:03:20 »
Hvis jeg skal selge en bedrift, ønsker jeg flest mulige kjøpere på banen (med andre ord en budkrig).

Ã… dele ut eksklusivitet til en potensiell kjøper, før et eneste ord er sagt om pris, høres ikke fornuftig ut.

Kombinerer vi det med uforutsigbarheten til Cellino, skjønner man jo at de siste dagers opplegg mangler en viss substans.

Men jeg tror vi med dette er nærmere et salg nå, kampen mot supporterne vil han tape. Han gidder ikke sitte på Elland Road å bli hetset i det lange løp.
« Siste redigering: November 04, 2015, 11:04:54 av Kato »

Sydhagen

« Svar #129 på: November 04, 2015, 11:10:38 »
Der tror jeg du har rett Kato.
Håper at når MC selger så blir det til noen andre enn fansen. Klarer ikke å se at de skal klare å drifte klubben over tid.
Kanskje han ex-Southampton eieren er interessert?
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

auren

« Svar #130 på: November 04, 2015, 11:14:09 »
Cellino skifter mening annethvert sekund. Nå vil han nok bli lenge, bare fordi vi vant i går og at det viste seg at litt kirkevann på banen har brutt forbannelsen.

Komplett idiot denne fyren og totalt upålitelig  >:(

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

J-R

« Svar #131 på: November 04, 2015, 11:25:03 »
Vet snart ikke om jeg skal le eller gråte !
En vits hele mannen.....

auren

« Svar #132 på: November 04, 2015, 12:39:50 »
Da starter uthengingen av LFU:

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 19m19 minutes ago 
A text from Cellino: "They (LFU) talk too much. It is too dangerous, this kind of publicity." #lufc

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 18m18 minutes ago 
Cellino: "They (LFU) say a lot of fairytales. They really are like kids in a sweet shop." #lufc

::)

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #133 på: November 04, 2015, 12:52:57 »

Skjønner Cellino godt. Hvorfor gi noen som har bevist de mangler penger eksklusiv rett på et kjøp
http://the72.co.uk/39176/massimo-cellino-says-he-still-intends-to-sell-club/?

Da starter uthengingen av LFU:

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 19m19 minutes ago 
A text from Cellino: "They (LFU) talk too much. It is too dangerous, this kind of publicity." #lufc

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 18m18 minutes ago 
Cellino: "They (LFU) say a lot of fairytales. They really are like kids in a sweet shop." #lufc

::)

auren

Sydhagen

« Svar #134 på: November 04, 2015, 13:03:02 »
Kanskje vi da kan få noen seriøse aktører på banen.

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #135 på: November 04, 2015, 13:14:43 »
Leeds United chairman Massimo Cellino has accused supporter group Leeds Fans United of telling fairy tales and says they have acted "like kids in a sweet shop" over a potential takeover.

Sydhagen

« Svar #136 på: November 04, 2015, 13:17:16 »
Leeds United chairman Massimo Cellino has accused supporter group Leeds Fans United of telling fairy tales and says they have acted "like kids in a sweet shop" over a potential takeover.

Litt enig med MC her.
LFU har solgt skinnet før bjørnen er skutt.

La oss få inn noen seriøse aktører som kan bringe klubben fremover.

Sydhagen

« Svar #137 på: November 04, 2015, 13:29:26 »
LFU har jo skaffet seg lette inntekter de siste dagene (10% av alle innskudd)  ::)

Svindel hele greia!

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #138 på: November 04, 2015, 13:55:46 »
LFU er et luftslott og bare prat!
Håper Cellino selger til en med penger -så enkelt-så vanskelig...

willum

« Svar #139 på: November 04, 2015, 14:10:50 »
Så fordi Cellino har snudd igjen så er LFU svindel... Hvorfor ville Cellino selge til LFU på fredag (my legacy!), men ikke nå lenger?

Det er fortsatt slik at man får 90 % tilbake om LFU ikke klarer å kjøpe seg inn i klubben. Nå er det vel tilbake til plan A, antar jeg.

Her er for øvrig et lengre intervju med Thwaites, for de av dere som faktisk ønsker å sette seg inn i hvordan LFU planla å gjennomføre kjøpet av majoritetsaksjene, og også drive klubben (stikkord: bedre kommersiell drift og selge andeler videre til tredjepart): http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-lufc-news/leeds-fans-utd-chief-executive-dylan-thwaites-full-interview-1-7551825

Det aller verste er at situasjonen nå betyr fritt frem for RedBull. Som igjen betyr slutten for Leeds United as we know it. Det er til å grine av.

Men jeg håper fortsatt på at vi ender opp med LFU som minoritetseier samarbeidende med en majoritetseiende tredjepart.

J-R

« Svar #140 på: November 04, 2015, 17:06:39 »
Så fordi Cellino har snudd igjen så er LFU svindel... Hvorfor ville Cellino selge til LFU på fredag (my legacy!), men ikke nå lenger?

Det er fortsatt slik at man får 90 % tilbake om LFU ikke klarer å kjøpe seg inn i klubben. Nå er det vel tilbake til plan A, antar jeg.

Her er for øvrig et lengre intervju med Thwaites, for de av dere som faktisk ønsker å sette seg inn i hvordan LFU planla å gjennomføre kjøpet av majoritetsaksjene, og også drive klubben (stikkord: bedre kommersiell drift og selge andeler videre til tredjepart): http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-lufc-news/leeds-fans-utd-chief-executive-dylan-thwaites-full-interview-1-7551825

Det aller verste er at situasjonen nå betyr fritt frem for RedBull. Som igjen betyr slutten for Leeds United as we know it. Det er til å grine av.

Men jeg håper fortsatt på at vi ender opp med LFU som minoritetseier samarbeidende med en majoritetseiende tredjepart.
Redbull er ikke interessert i å kjøpe Leeds!
Dette har vi vel diskutert 915 ganger før?
Legg den ballen dø....,,

SindreWikre

• På juniorlaget
  • Sindre - LEEDS - LEEDS - LEEDS
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #141 på: November 04, 2015, 17:16:54 »
Har ikke lyst på Redbull og tror heller ikke det er aktuellt.  Håper vi får en kjent , britisk og pengesterk mann!
En gruppe ledet av Adam Pearson hadde kanskje vært noe?
Hørte rykter om han Southampton mannen var intresert, han har vell gjort mye bra i Saints.
Pontus ❤

Hallgeir *

« Svar #142 på: November 04, 2015, 20:45:00 »
Cellino skifter mening annethvert sekund. Nå vil han nok bli lenge, bare fordi vi vant i går og at det viste seg at litt kirkevann på banen har brutt forbannelsen.

auren

Jeg blir helt matt av denne italieneren!  >:(

Pakk det enorme egoet i kofferten og reis til..... et eller annet sted, uten returmulighet.

Super Leeds since 1968

Josch

« Svar #143 på: November 04, 2015, 20:45:16 »
Noen i Yorkshire bør kjøpe klubben! Klubben trenger stabilitet og lokalt eierskap.

Woody

« Svar #144 på: November 04, 2015, 22:10:59 »

auren

Jeg blir helt matt av denne italieneren!  >:(

Pakk det enorme egoet i kofferten og reis til..... et eller annet sted, uten returmulighet.

Og mens vi venter på Frelseren så tar vår Herre seg av alle utgiftene :o
LIFE IS LEEDS

Hallgeir *

« Svar #145 på: November 04, 2015, 22:13:06 »

Komplett idiot denne fyren og totalt upålitelig  >:(

auren

Jeg blir helt matt av denne italieneren!  >:(

:D

Du har sikkert evnen til å lese litt mellom linjene....
« Siste redigering: November 04, 2015, 22:24:06 av Hallgeir * »
Super Leeds since 1968

Woody

« Svar #146 på: November 05, 2015, 12:47:40 »

Komplett idiot denne fyren og totalt upålitelig  >:(

auren

Jeg blir helt matt av denne italieneren!  >:(

:D

Du har sikkert evnen til å lese litt mellom linjene....

hehe ja leser av og til mellom linjene ;)tror vel vi begge hadde vert med å pakka kofferten :)
LIFE IS LEEDS

lojosang

Sv:
« Svar #147 på: November 05, 2015, 15:14:10 »
Det ryktes altså at Cellino har uttalt at han på oppfordring planla en reise til et sted hvor det dyrkes krydder av den type man har hel i fårikål.
Dagen etter forteller han at det er anlagt pepperplantasje på Elland Road.
- Leif Olav

sportcarl1

« Svar #148 på: November 05, 2015, 20:39:01 »
LLP tror jag inte på, någon som vet hur långt de kommit i insamlingen till de 25% av GFH som de vill köpa? personligen hoppas jag på pearson med andra starka ekonomiska intressenter

Promotion 2010

« Svar #149 på: November 05, 2015, 21:23:02 »
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTCj3n3WoAAHQ_H.jpg:large

Send spørsmål til Petter Andre på forumet.
"Lufc4ever"

petter.andre.johansson@gmail.com

Han kan jo poste litt her!
« Siste redigering: November 05, 2015, 21:25:17 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp: