Skrevet av Emne: Treningskamp: vs Everton @ Elland Road, lørdag 1/8 2014, kl 16.00 på LUTV  (Lest 20150 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

auren

Slutt. 2-0. Bra forestilling. Gleder meg til neste lørdag!  :)

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Andersen

Greit å slå et lag fra øvste div da ! Selv om jeg tror Everton ikke blir noe topp 10 . lag i sesongen 2015/2016.

baste

Utrolig bra, gleda mæ ikke noe mindre nå. Serieåpning på Elland Road, here we come  ;D

Sydhagen

Veldig oppløftende å se Leeds slik idag.
De sprudlet etterhvert!  :)
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Andersen

Mye folk på Elland Road i dag ?

Promotion 2010

MERKER MEG DENNE:

Sitat
Leeds Mad ‏@LeedsMad2012  Â· 40m40 minutes ago  
Has the pitch been narrowed @PhilHayYEP ? lufc

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  Â· 5m5 minutes ago  
@LeedsMad2012 looks like it, and possibly shortened slightly.

Sitat
Leeds Mad ‏@LeedsMad2012  Â· 6m6 minutes ago  
@PhilHayYEP ....to suit 4-3-3 (or 4-5-1)?

Observant!   :D
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

Mye folk på Elland Road i dag ?

Ja, veldig mange:

@LUFC: Today's official attendance at Elland Road is 17,057 (1,734 Everton). Thanks for your fantastic support! #lufc

Dette er også veldig bra!

Skal vi tippe 30.000 neste lørdag?  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Andersen

Burde vel nærmest bli stinn brakke på ER når sesongen sparkes i gang ! Og Burnley får svi , MOT !

gudme

Optimist, jeg vet det går bra til sist........na.na na....! ;D tar av nå kjenner jeg ;D
LEEDS 4 EVER

Runar

Som Uwe sa så har de ikke spilt 4-3-3 hele pre season, men 4-2-3-1 de gjorde vi og i mesteparten av andre omgangen i dag.

Uwe sier at det er mer å gå på offensivt, noe som er godt å høre for jeg sliter med å se hvordan vi skal skape sjanser i større perioder av kampen.

Brukbar kamp i dag mot variabel motstand, ser mye mer lovende ut nå enn for 12 mnd siden..

rd1

Hvordan var Sharp idag? God nok for 20+?
"Who needs Cantona??"

Promotion 2010

Flotte mål i meget bra gjennomført kamp:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x300131

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Flotte mål i meget bra gjennomført kamp:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x300131

16 trekk eller noe sånt på 1-0!!!!  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Report: Leeds United 2 Everton 0

Alex Mowatt
Phil Hay

Leeds United signed off their pre-season campaign with a deserved win over a young Everton team at Elland Road.

United set themselves up for next weekend’s opening Championship game against Burnley with a strong and organised display and second-half strikes from Alex Mowatt and Chris Wood secured victory in front of a crowd of over 17,000.

Mowatt - the club’s player of the year last season - finished off a well worked move on 57 minutes and Leeds afforded their visitors few chances to reply before Wood’s first United goal ended the contest nine minutes from time.

Everton’s line-up was relatively inexperienced, in part because the club will host a testimonial for Duncan Ferguson against Villarreal tomorrow. On top of a few injuries, including one affecting striker Romelu Lukaku, Kevin Mirallas, Tom Cleverley and Leon Osman were left on the bench but Ross Barkley started alongside Steven Naismith, James McCarthy and Bryan Oviedo.

United’s side in comparison cannot have been far away from the team that Rosler will use when the Championship season starts at home to Burnley next weekend.

Leeds are closing in on a £1.3m deal to sign Stuart Dallas from Brentford but with that move set to be finalised on Monday, Souleymane Doukara featured on the left wing against Everton, just as he had against Hoffenheim last Saturday.

United employed Rosler’s tactics from the outset, pressing Everton high up the field and looking for opportunities to counter. Wood produced the best of the early chances with a 25-yard volley which Joel saw late in the Everton goal and punched away to safety at full stretch.

Everton were patient but only managed to stretch Leeds once before half-time. Sol Bamba, who looked dominant throughout, lost possession in his own half, allowing Everton to play Steven Naismith into United’s box. His cut-back ran beyond an unmarked Arouna Kone and Kieran Dowell’s effort deflected wide.

Mowatt came closer to scoring on 28 minutes when a quick break involving Wood and Lewis Cook ended with Mowatt curling a trademark, left-footed effort past Joel’s left-hand post. WOod then found the net just before half-time - amid a scramble inside Everton’s box - but his finish was ruled out for offside.

Everton’s best opportunity came 11 minutes into the second half when substitute Conor McAleny produced a goalbound header which Silvestri did well to parry and Leeds responded by breaking the deadlock with their next attack.

Robert Martinez’s defence was caught trailing as Mowatt exchanged a 1-2 with Sam Byram inside the area and the midfielder sized up Joel before beating him with a deft effort.

Byram almost added a second when he seized on Wood’s crossfield pass and guided a lob over Joel’s crossbar and Wood put the result beyond doubt on 81 minutes when his 20-yard shot hit a defender’s leg and looped over Joel.

Leeds United: Silvestri, Berardi, Bamba, Bellusci, Taylor, Adeyemi (Wootton 81), Cook (Phillips 70), Mowatt (Antenucci 81), Byram, Wood (Morison 81), Doukara (Erwin 72). Subs (not used): Turnbull, Coyle, Cooper, Sloth, Horton.

Everton: Joel, Robinson, Pennington, Browning, Jones, McCarthy (Cleveley 46), Barkley (Ledson 76), Oviedo, Dowell, Naismith (Mirallas 76), Kone (McAleny 46). Subs (not used): Stanek, Osman, Grant, Walsh.

Referee: Martin Atkinson (West Yorkshire)

Attendance: 17,057

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

UNITED TOO STRONG FOR TOFFEES
Mowatt and Wood on target in friendly win...

PUBLISHED 01 AUGUST 2015 AT 01:00

12 1PRE-SEASON, EVERTON
UNITED 2 (Mowatt 57, Wood 80), EVERTON 0

United team:  Silvestri, Berardi, Bamba, Bellusci, Taylor, Adeyemi (Wootton 81), Cook (Phillips 70), Mowatt (Antenucci 81) , Byram, Doukara (Erwin 72), Wood (Morison 81). Subs. Turnbull, Coyle, Cooper, Sloth, Horton.

Everton team:  Joel, Robinson, Pennington, Browning, Jones, McCarthy (McAleny 45), Barkley (Ledson 76), Oviedo, Dowell, Naismith (Mirallas 76), Kone (Cleverley 45). Subs. Stanek, Osman, Grant, Walsh.

Referee:  M Atkinson

Booked:  Byram (United)

Att:  17,057 (1,734 Everton)

United’s final pre-season friendly of the summer saw Premier League opposition visit Elland Road, with Roberto Martinez bringing his Everton side to West Yorkshire as preparations for the new campaign entered the closing stages.

It was Uwe’ Rosler’s first taste of the home dug-out and his side looked to start brightly in front of an impressive 17,057-strong crowd. Fellow home debutant Chris Wood found himself forced wide after an early counter-attack, before the summer signing from Leicester had his first sight of goal on eight minutes, stinging the palms of Everton ‘keeper Joel Robles with a ferocious half-volley from 25 yards.

It was a lively start to proceedings and United – wearing their new all-yellow away kit – carved out another good, early opening after a bursting run down the left from Charlie Taylor. His low cross was just stolen from the toes of Wood and the loose ball rolled into the path of the arriving Alex Mowatt, but he could only lash over the bar from the edge of the area.

At the opposite end, Everton came close through youngster Kieron Dowell, his low strike just deflecting behind for a corner, but it was United who were enjoying more the ball during the opening exchanges.

Mowatt then had Joel sprawling across his line with a 25-yard effort which curled just wide of the Everton goalkeeper’s far post after strong hold-up play from Wood.

Rosler's men had seen the better of the opportunities come their way and they did have the ball in the back of the net after 40 minutes, only for the linesman’s flag to deny Wood from opening the scoring.

Everton made two changes at half-time, introducing Tom Cleverley and Conor McAleny for Arouna Kone and James McCarthy, while United returned unchanged for the second period.

McAleny thought he had opened the scoring with a goalbound header on 56 minutes, but a superb, sprawling save from Silvestri somehow kept the midfielder at bay.

And despite finding themselves somewhat under the cosh since the restart, United took a deserved lead through Mowatt’s cool finish after a neat one-two with Sam Byram inside the area, slotting the ball beyond the helpless Joel.

Another fine move moments later saw Byram clip the ball over Joel’s bar after being picked out by an inch-perfect pass from Wood, before Rosler made his first changes of the afternoon, bringing Kalvin Phillips and Lee Erwin on in place of Lewis Cook and Souleymane Doukara.

The lead was then doubled on 80 minutes as Wood let fly from 25 yards out, with his strike taking a deflection as it looped over the helpless Joel in front of the Kop.

The Everton defence somehow held firm to deny Morison on the line and scramble clear in the closing stages, keeping the scoreline to just 2-0 as United ended the 2015 pre-season with an impressive home win.

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/19k7nj29ijc9515dqhrvp93a2b/title/united-too-strong-for-toffees?#sthash.azPevuz4.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

sportcarl1

fråga den vhite yeboah, tur vi inte skeppades iväg denna Wood med som han ville

Ardbeg

• Gjest

Like god som Clarke.... Jeeeezes. E d mulig......

auren

Et ærlig intervju med Uwe:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02yl4sp

Herlig… En virkelig faglig skolert og ærlig manager. Liker ham allerede mye bedre enn de aller fleste som har vært på gjennomtrekk i klubben siste 10-12 år..

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Jon R

Billy Sharp gjør jobben sin på topp, bra skudd og flink til å involvere de andre i spillet.

Mobbing er ikke tillat på OEF!   ;D
Jon R.

Leedsfan

Billy Sharp gjør jobben sin på topp, bra skudd og flink til å involvere de andre i spillet.

Mobbing er ikke tillat på OEF!   ;D

Fair enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

LUFC Leeds United Fan View v Everton

Vital Leeds United give their match ratings for the players following the 2-0 pre-season win over Everton at Elland Road.

Silvestri 7
Fairly quiet afternoon but when called upon he dealt with it well.

Berardi 6
He looks more settled at right back. I thought Byram could have helped him out a bit more.

Bellusci 7
The usual performance by Bellusci. You know what you are going to get, which usually means I watch him going into tackles worried about the outcome but more often than not, he gets it right.

Bamba 8
He was an absolute rock at the back. He was commanding and dictating throughout the game. He must be the captain this season.

Taylor 7
He looks like he has bulked up a bit. A good solid display.

Adeyemi 8
He sat in front of the Leeds defence and he controlled the midfield, generally allowing the others to play. He made one bursting run into the Everton half and it created the second goal.

Cook 7
Solid game in midfield.

Mowatt 8
He looks like he will enjoy his new role more advanced. A superb goal to open the scoring.

Byram 6
He linked up well with Mowatt for the first goal but a fairly quiet game.

Wood 8
An impressive display. He dragged the Everton defence around and he won most things aerially. A striker who can actually hold up the ball and then bring other players into the game. He also drops back to help out when we don`t have the ball. A good goal to get off the mark for Leeds. Hopefully the first of many.

Doukara 6
Busy but definitely not the answer to our problems out wide.

Subs

Phillips 5
He struggled to get into the game after coming on.

Erwin 6
Some good stuff at times and he set up Steve Morison with a good piece of skill.

Morison 6
He could have scored a couple of goals after coming on.

Antenucci 6
He looked busy with a turn of foot not seen last season.

Wootton 5
Not sure he had to do anything.

Summary
I am never one for getting carried away in pre-season, win, lose or draw. Leeds played well with a good tempo and there is plenty of promise but this was a very weak Everton side mainly made up of youngsters.

Definitely looks like more purpose about us and the summer signings look good. We know about Bamba already but he is going to be our leader this season. Adeyemi looks a great acquisition and Wood and Erwin look like they are going to be good in the final third.

We need to get off to a good start with a win over Burnley and that could build momentum.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=407469#ixzz3heBoiQ51
Min første Leeds-kamp:

HåvardK

LUFC Leeds United Fan View v Everton

Vital Leeds United give their match ratings for the players following the 2-0 pre-season win over Everton at Elland Road.

Silvestri 7
Fairly quiet afternoon but when called upon he dealt with it well.

Berardi 6
He looks more settled at right back. I thought Byram could have helped him out a bit more.

Bellusci 7
The usual performance by Bellusci. You know what you are going to get, which usually means I watch him going into tackles worried about the outcome but more often than not, he gets it right.

Bamba 8
He was an absolute rock at the back. He was commanding and dictating throughout the game. He must be the captain this season.

Taylor 7
He looks like he has bulked up a bit. A good solid display.

Adeyemi 8
He sat in front of the Leeds defence and he controlled the midfield, generally allowing the others to play. He made one bursting run into the Everton half and it created the second goal.

Cook 7
Solid game in midfield.

Mowatt 8
He looks like he will enjoy his new role more advanced. A superb goal to open the scoring.

Byram 6
He linked up well with Mowatt for the first goal but a fairly quiet game.

Wood 8
An impressive display. He dragged the Everton defence around and he won most things aerially. A striker who can actually hold up the ball and then bring other players into the game. He also drops back to help out when we don`t have the ball. A good goal to get off the mark for Leeds. Hopefully the first of many.

Doukara 6
Busy but definitely not the answer to our problems out wide.

Subs

Phillips 5
He struggled to get into the game after coming on.

Erwin 6
Some good stuff at times and he set up Steve Morison with a good piece of skill.

Morison 6
He could have scored a couple of goals after coming on.

Antenucci 6
He looked busy with a turn of foot not seen last season.

Wootton 5
Not sure he had to do anything.

Summary
I am never one for getting carried away in pre-season, win, lose or draw. Leeds played well with a good tempo and there is plenty of promise but this was a very weak Everton side mainly made up of youngsters.

Definitely looks like more purpose about us and the summer signings look good. We know about Bamba already but he is going to be our leader this season. Adeyemi looks a great acquisition and Wood and Erwin look like they are going to be good in the final third.

We need to get off to a good start with a win over Burnley and that could build momentum.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=407469#ixzz3heBoiQ51
Bra oppsummering, men jeg syns Doukara framsto som en av de beste, faktisk. Mye involvert, flink til å holde på ball og jobbet mye. Ingen typisk ving, dog.

DenHviteYeboah

Mobbing er ikke tillat på OEF!   ;D
 :)Thanx :) :)

Kontakinte

Der satt  forsvaret, Adeyemi var bra forran forsvaret. Taylor blir bedre og bedre, mer muskler på gutten!