Skrevet av Emne: Lorimers innlegg i YEP  (Lest 15200 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Karl Hot Shot

Sv: Lorimers innlegg i YEP
« Svar #60 på: August 21, 2011, 01:31:20 »
Ønsker ikke si noe om denne saken, men jeg føler for å si dette:

MUN er en klassisk forkortelse for scum. Håper man tenker litt over det før man skriver det i annenhvert innlegg. Garvede leedsfans bør slippe å måtte bli minnet på dette laget hver gang de kommer inn på forumet.
som
Hmm,jeg ser den. Heretter omtaler jeg vedkommede som MOB (moron Bates ;D)

Nettopp fordi MOB (Moron Bates) kan assosieres med mafiaen, synes jeg vi bør benytte denne forkortelsen.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #61 på: August 30, 2012, 21:07:39 »
I rekken ex-spillere som viser seg å være veike i karakteristikken av Kenneth Bates' vannskjøtsel av Leeds United!

WACCOE:
Sitat
I grew up watching Lorimer play, admitteldy he was coming to the end of his career but nevertheless he was still a legend. At school when we played football it was always his name that was mentioned if anyone hit the ball hard.
He has chosen to sell out and step over the line. It's a line that on one side has the fans, players and managers, on the other Chairman, executives, backers...in any other situation this would be admirable, an ex legend on the board of directors! Unfortunately, he chose the Bates regime and he more than most has seen what this man has done to tis club, Lorimer played at a time when Leeds United was a huge club, with a fanatic support, both the teams and the fans were feared, coming to play at Elland Rd was dreaded by opposing teams, fans, and managers - it trul was a fortress. Our players played for the shirt and Don Revie wanted Leeds to be at the top of everything.
So for Lorimer to support the Bates regime for me is a huge insult. He has done it for the money and status. Even now he still won't criticise Bates or the selling of our best players every season. Today he wrote that he knows nothing about the take over FFs, he's a director! He won't even stand up for the fans.
A man who we once thought had balls of steel, has shown himself to be a spineless lacky for Bates. It wouldn't bother me one iota if when BAtes goes, he take Lorimer with him. Even Eddie is starting to go the same way. It's really sad.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/leeds-united-need-a-couple-more-lorimer-1-4882034

Sitat
Whether he’s able to do anything before tomorrow’s transfer deadline remains to be seen and only he and the chairman know the ins and outs of the financial situation at Elland Road.
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #62 på: Oktober 22, 2015, 23:24:24 »
Litt mer krutt fra Lorimer:

Leeds United: Fans should rein in their criticism for good of club – Lorimer

LET’S be fair, we have great supporters at Leeds United. But there is a small group who are being critical of owner Massimo Cellino at the moment.

For me, they have to realise that these kind of people are spending a lot of their own personal money on clubs and they want things to be right and do the best they can.

There is unrest around the place and the owner is trying to create stability behind the scenes at the club and the last thing that we want are all the protests happening again like we had with Ken Bates.

It is sometimes easy to criticise. But how many people are currently out there to put the money in that the current owner is doing. He spent money in the summer and we have seen since Massimo has been here that he does have the clear passion for the club.

Okay, it boils over sometimes, but the passion is there and the desire to get the football club into a better place.

As regards another Football League ban on Massimo being the club’s owner or director for the rest of the season, you have got to be worried.

Let’s be fair, he’s come to the club and cleared all sorts of debts and sorted out the problems GFH had left and spent money on the team.

I suppose it is difficult when you come to another country when things operate differently. But you have to say he has made improvements for the benefit of the football club.

As for Uwe Rosler’s sacking, I have to say in my view that I think the chairman was right to make the step he did. It is no good shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Sometimes, it might be quicker than some people want. But if it is not working, that’s the owner’s responsibility to mend it. It would have been easy for him to go along for another two or three weeks and see how it works out. But he made a decision and that was it.

Coming out of the Brighton game, I spoke to quite a lot of fans and the majority were getting fed up with the system and couldn’t see a way out.

In the past couple of weeks, I had been concerned as there were visible signs of us going backwards and that confidence was draining from the team.

I just thought: ‘My God, this can’t go on’ as Christmas is not too far away and if you are in the bottom four or five then you are in a bit of a hole.

Steve Evans has now come in and his record has been proven over the years, although he would be the first to admit that this is a big step for him.

But he is someone who is full of enthusiasm and belief, no question.

When you see him on the line, he is passionate about football and knows what he wants and what he expects from players and I don’t think he will suffer fools very easily.

Maybe he can give things a shake-up that are needed and to me football is a simple game and it is only the players and the system-makers who make it complicated.

Looking at us over the previous few weeks, we didn’t look like scoring a goal and there was no way we could stop the opposition scoring.

When you have that, it’s a recipe for disaster.

I spoke to Steve on Monday morning and he is so happy to be at a club like Leeds.

He sees it as a major chance for him and his enthusiasm is genuinely like that of a young kid and wants to get some passion back in the place and that was encouraging to see.

And you have to say that Wednesday night at Fulham was a much-improved performance and I was very impressed and we were unlucky not to win.

I was pleased with the move back to 4-4-2; it suits us much better.

I am not a fan of one striker up front and I think it is a negative mindset.

I was delighted with the switch and I think you could see the players respond as well.

Mirco Antenucci was back in the side and he had previously been unlucky as when he has been given the chance, he has played well.

But his chances had been very limited because of the system Uwe wanted to play.
« Siste redigering: Oktober 22, 2015, 23:26:56 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Jon R

« Svar #63 på: Oktober 22, 2015, 23:38:16 »
..eller litt mer Bullshit. Dette våset har vi blitt servert  fra Lorimers spalte flere ganger tidligere. Cellino har brukt penger, tid og energi på klubben de siste 18 mnd. Mange av de som kritiserer har gjort det i  40 år eller lengre.
Jon R.